Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138024 times)
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:24:47 AM

I am only suggesting here, I believe you need to write more than a logo, people will don't know what it means if you don't explain and people has a busy life to ask themselves what that logo means, if you put on it something like'' The digital currency of ICELAND, you are in control of  your money not the banks''  There is too much blank space on those poster and its important to utilize nicely all empty spaces

Sometimes less = more my friend ;-)

It's the whitespace that draws the attention. And this initial campaign is not to sell Auroracoin in one single blow, we just want people to get familiar with the brand. Seeing the posters all over Reykjavik makes Auroracoin real to the people, thats the main target of this first campaign.

More detailed campaigns will follow shortly after.

yes I do understand your point but people are busy to think more what that symbol means and might think is just pure decoration if you don't make them think, They need to associate that logo to something, trust me people will not ask themselves what it means if you don't give them a reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:35:12 AM

I am only suggesting here, I believe you need to write more than a logo, people will don't know what it means if you don't explain and people has a busy life to ask themselves what that logo means, if you put on it something like'' The digital currency of ICELAND, you are in control of  your money not the banks''  There is too much blank space on those poster and its important to utilize nicely all empty spaces

It's the whitespace that draws the attention. And this initial campaign is not to sell Auroracoin in one single blow, we just want people to get familiar with the brand. Seeing the posters all over Reykjavik makes Auroracoin real to the people, thats the main target of this first campaign.

yes I do understand your point but people are busy to think more what that symbol means and might think is just pure decoration if you don't make them think, They need to associate that logo to something, trust me people will not ask themselves what it means if you don't give them a reason

The point is, we don't need them to ask anything yet. All we want to accomplish with this campaign is a subconscious recognition of the logo (brand). It's to make sure they will start asking serious questions once the real media offensive starts.

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Porte

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:42:38 AM

The point is, we don't need them to ask anything yet. All we want to accomplish with this campaign is a subconscious recognition of the logo (brand). It's to make sure they will start asking serious questions once the real media offensive starts.

Ok its a good idea Smiley I never saw it that way but it sounds good to me if it works Smiley
Skarfur

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:22:41 AM

Ok its a good idea Smiley I never saw it that way but it sounds good to me if it works Smiley

People will notice the logo regardless if they know it or not. They might not think about it for a second but it was submitted to their mind. However when they see it again on TV or in a news article something will click in their head and they will feel familiar with it and have more trust for it. That is the objective of the bus stop campaign.
rocanonz

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:40:46 AM

It's called a "brand awareness campaign" and will surely work. Nothing new here. Just a well-established advertising strategy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_awareness
Porte

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:33:12 AM

People will notice the logo regardless if they know it or not. They might not think about it for a second but it was submitted to their mind. However when they see it again on TV or in a news article something will click in their head and they will feel familiar with it and have more trust for it. That is the objective of the bus stop campaign.

Yes I do understand and looks good to me but the bus stop campaign  will last only one week, is that correct? and if that's the case will be  the  TV and news article happen during this week also or after?  to have that effect all this media coverage will need to be done during the week bus stop campaign?
soltantgris

Activity: 741

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:11:33 PM

The guys in iceland knows better, but I think we will get newspaper covering not long after May 1 - and from there we expect multiple media attention. There is very good things brewing that we can't disclose yet (media related) that would give auroracoin very good coverage and credibility.

Outside Iceland, medias are contacting us. At first i was proposing paid press release/article, but it is now obvious that it is worthless. We will get full coverage without asking anybody.

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:04:44 PM

At first i was proposing paid press release/article, but it is now obvious that it is worthless. We will get full coverage without asking anybody.

I'd advise to stay away from paid press releases too, any more in crypto they are used by shills to make their project look more legit or bigger than it really is. I don't think AUR would have any problem attracting REAL journalists when the time is right.
Skarfur

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:15:16 PM

At first i was proposing paid press release/article, but it is now obvious that it is worthless. We will get full coverage without asking anybody.

I'd advise to stay away from paid press releases too, any more in crypto they are used by shills to make their project look more legit or bigger than it really is. I don't think AUR would have any problem attracting REAL journalists when the time is right.

No worries. It has never been considered. All media attention we have had and will have will be from real interest not because we paid them for it.
dinobotta

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:27:20 PM

The Cointelegraph continues to write about Auroracoin and Iceland!

http://cointelegraph.com/news/could-iceland-embrace-crypto-before-anyone-else

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:57:47 PM

I guess @apcoins means when we start to promote actively in Iceland and the exchange is opened up. We start promotion on April 26th with the busstop campaign. The exchange will open up after block 225000, which most likely will be on or about May 1st.

Here are two examples of the final design that has been sent to the printer:

Greetings from the UK!

Best of luck with your forthcoming campaign.

I hope you will not be offended by a suggestion from a mere foreigner, but would it not be wise to include a (very large) QR code linking to the Aurora website, so that people standing at a bus-stop (or just walking by) can scan it with their phones and gain some information about AUR 'on the spot' ?

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:24:14 PM

Lolz, hahaa: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441544.0

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

adamastor

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:56:18 PM

I'm proud to announce that I will be taking auroracoin to afrika burn 2016.  http://www.afrikaburn.com/burner-bio#gf_31

The African version of burning man in America.

Just like the last event I attended I will be gifting auroracoin to people and  and rounding up support for the icelandic solution to financial slavery Auroracoin!

The festival reaches its climax on the eve of may 1st just in time to celebrate Auroracoins birth in iceland
apcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:01:26 PM

I'm proud to announce that I will be taking auroracoin to afrika burn 2016.

Just like the last event I attended I will be gifting auroracoin to people and  and rounding up support for the icelandic solution to financial slavery Auroracoin!

The festival reaches its climax on the eve of may 1st just in time to celebrate Auroracoins birth in iceland

Which of your personas are going Adamastor/AllLivesMatter/WhistleBlowa/baldur odinson/mattakazulu?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:08:21 PM

I'm proud to announce that I will be taking auroracoin to afrika burn 2016.  http://www.afrikaburn.com/burner-bio#gf_31

No one here cares, Matt.  Go start another Facebook page with your hippy friends and stop spamming our thread.

And queue the shill accounts arguing about the true AUR community and how we're all racist in 3...2...1...  Roll Eyes

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Skarfur

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:11:07 PM

I guess @apcoins means when we start to promote actively in Iceland and the exchange is opened up. We start promotion on April 26th with the busstop campaign. The exchange will open up after block 225000, which most likely will be on or about May 1st.

Here are two examples of the final design that has been sent to the printer:

Greetings from the UK!

Best of luck with your forthcoming campaign.

I hope you will not be offended by a suggestion from a mere foreigner, but would it not be wise to include a (very large) QR code linking to the Aurora website, so that people standing at a bus-stop (or just walking by) can scan it with their phones and gain some information about AUR 'on the spot' ?

Hi Cryptonaire and thanks for the suggestion.

This of course was discussed but the fact is that if anything else would be on the poster it would be a different strategy than we are currently taking. The idea is that we are not trying to sell people anything on the spot. We are just there and the logo and name will sync into peoples subconscious and that is what we are aiming for. Fine if people get curious and want to know more they will google and find us I have no worries about that.

But the campaign will first make it's impact when they see the logo on the biggest news websites or on the evening news that will follow the opening of the Exchange and other promotional efforts we are planing. Then people will give more attention to the news as it will trigger something in their mind. On top of that they will absorb the news with a more open mind and more trust for the brand as it's been lingering in their mind without people knowing it. So that is the main purpose of the campaign. We will have tons of other opportunities to get people to check out more information about Auroracoin and this campaign will make those opportunities more successful.

This is not the extent of our plans to promote Auroracoin, it's merely the beginning. Smiley
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:12:52 PM

Cointelegraph made a few btc off aurora team this month, yet you can only donate 1500 AUR to the South African cause.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:16:31 PM

Cointelegraph made a few btc off aurora team this month, yet you can only donate 1500 AUR to the South African cause.

Only took 4 minutes.  You're getting faster at changing accounts.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:21:56 PM

Only took 4 minutes.  You're getting faster at changing accounts.

-Fuse

Community > Devs, your conspiracy theories have no place here. When you are one of the community i might take you seriously.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:31:09 PM

Only took 4 minutes.  You're getting faster at changing accounts.

-Fuse

Community > Devs, your conspiracy theories have no place here. When you are one of the community i might take you seriously.

LOL... conspiracy theories?  I'm not talking about whether Hitler really came back as a robot and killed JFK because of the fake moon landing.  I'm stating the obvious, that... 1, the community here does not accept you or your 20 shill accounts, and 2, we're not working for the SA community, nor will we ever.  This project is for Iceland... period.

You take literal definitions of things and try to twist them to fit your agenda.  You're a child at best, who tries to stand among men, and fails miserably.

Community is greater than devs... in this case, it's the Icelandic community, not your hippy community in SA.

Go ahead and post on the other accounts now if you want.  We all know you're the same person though.  Shilling isn't going to prove your point.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: