Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138024 times)
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:32:35 PM

Am sorry, but developers need to be firm......stop being weak, you're being dictated by some retard who has multiple personality disorder......This is a thread about Aurora coin........I come in here to get info about that and only......I don't want to read what some South African muppet is planning to do to attract attention to himself..............by allowing these shenanigans to carry on, you risk alienating the silent majority who quietly support AUR...............Want to bet that this little drama will subside for a bit before flaring up some time again down the line??? You are dealing with an unhinged character......................Anyways, just my 2 cents..................I will now fade back into the background again........................

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:52:46 PM

Am sorry, but developers need to be firm......stop being weak, you're being dictated by some retard who has multiple personality disorder......This is a thread about Aurora coin........I come in here to get info about that and only......I don't want to read what some South African muppet is planning to do to attract attention to himself..............by allowing these shenanigans to carry on, you risk alienating the silent majority who quietly support AUR...............Want to bet that this little drama will subside for a bit before flaring up some time again down the line??? You are dealing with an unhinged character......................Anyways, just my 2 cents..................I will now fade back into the background again........................

It's over , don't dwell on the past. Peace?
apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:56:03 PM

Once we start the bus stop campaign here, we are thinking about shooting a time laps video of all stops. Our idea is to do this with a Go pro camera stuck to a dashboard. My problem is i think the image will be shaken a lot because of the situation on the streets here. Any suggestion on how to get the best results shooting this video?
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 12:57:46 PM

Once we start the bus stop campaign here, we are thinking about shooting a time laps video of all stops. Our idea is to do this with a Go pro camera stuck to a dashboard. My problem is i think the image will be shaken a lot because of the situation on the streets here. Any suggestion on how to get the best results shooting this video?

I could send you my Parrot bebop drone? It has software to compensate the "rocky roads"  Smiley

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
AllLivesMatter

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:00:20 PM

I could send you my Parrot bebop drone? It has software to compensate the "rocky roads"  Smiley

I would use a stiff dampening mount for your cam and turn your image stabilization off .
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:02:33 PM

I could send you my Parrot bebop drone? It has software to compensate the "rocky roads"  Smiley

I would use a stiff dampening mount for your cam and turn your image stabilization off .

Or just hang Pétur in a harness hanging from a stick holding the camera?

Make sure to film him as well, that will seriously go viral! Then we put out the second video named "Now want to see what he filmed?"

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Skarfur

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:27:17 PM

I've recorded a few times with the camera on the dashboard and it doesn't really have much if any shaking at all so I'm not sure we will need some extra solution.

I would think the main thing is if we should have it on the dashboard or on the hood. Mostly depends on the time this would take us. If too long then the camera might run out of battery.

I have an extra battery pack for it but if this would take half the day, I'm not sure that it would do. We like to record the whole thing as a video instead of making the GoPro take the time lapse as we might miss some important frames like that. Better to process it afterwards.

rocanonz

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:04:23 PM

I've recorded a few times with the camera on the dashboard and it doesn't really have much if any shaking at all so I'm not sure we will need some extra solution.

I would think the main thing is if we should have it on the dashboard or on the hood. Mostly depends on the time this would take us. If too long then the camera might run out of battery.

I have an extra battery pack for it but if this would take half the day, I'm not sure that it would do. We like to record the whole thing as a video instead of making the GoPro take the time lapse as we might miss some important frames like that. Better to process it afterwards.

Use two identical cammeras with long lenses 100-350mm.
Install the cammeras inside two different cars on the other side of the road. And be sure it's a place where people are walking often.
Frame the subject from oposite directions.
Power up the cammeras from the car battery.
Be sure you heave beafy memory cards. 64GB+
Let it roll all day long on 1080p resolution.
Skarfur

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:20:18 PM

Install the cammeras inside two different cars on the other side of the road. And be sure it's a place where people are walking often.

"Install the cammeras inside two different cars on the other side of the road. And be sure it's a place where people are walking often." This is Iceland, you don't find people walking about. Smiley

The idea was to drive the car around the city past all the bus stops that have an Auroracoin ad.
rocanonz

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:40:32 PM

Use two identical cameras with long lenses 100-350mm.
Install the cameras inside two different cars on the other side of the road. And be sure it's a place where people are walking often.
Frame the subject from opposite directions.
Power up the cameras from the car battery.

"Install the cameras inside two different cars on the other side of the road. And be sure it's a place where people are walking often." This is Iceland, you don't find people walking about. Smiley

The idea was to drive the car around the city past all the bus stops that have an Auroracoin ad.

Ok got it.
It can be priceless to have few people reactions, in the morning at the rush hour, when peoples are going to work. You can archive that with a "two camera setup" as described above.
But if you just want to describe the bus stops ad campaign, that's even easier. Ask someone for a drone with hardware stabilizer (DJI Phantom like) and you'll have a smooth recording.
isbjorninn

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:45:51 PM

"Install the cammeras inside two different cars on the other side of the road. And be sure it's a place where people are walking often." This is Iceland, you don't find people walking about. Smiley

Skarfur, I own a specially built dash cam (like the russians use) it records in 1080p and is quite wide angle. it has a 64 gb card in it and will record for 4 hours straight. it comes with a cigarette lighter "charger" and you start and stop recording by plugging it in or out of the cicarette lighter connector. very handy  Smiley

GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:36:27 PM

With all due respect, we don't need the extra drama George. Heaven knows we all have had our fair share of it in any coin, including your favorite one.

With all due respect back Martin, this line somewhat made me frown;

Firstly, I think I can fairly say I cannot be hold accounted for some drama I was nor had any part of it in any case on whatsoever; do not drag me in as I was part of it or am extending it, just for giving a well intended flame regarding the matter (though certainly agreed it might have been otherwise perceived and received)...
And if you're referring to Gulden, than you're twice mistaken. With "any other coin" I wasn't referring to such, nor is it my favorite coin; you know that's the Bitcoin, and you also know my sensibility and standings within the Gulden community, especially when it comes to whom had what fair of share...

Now, having said such, I certainly you meant your comment well, and is also received as such. Just reading the magnitude of all the trolling, and feeding of it, somewhat got me astounded. Just don't feed it, as it will only fatten him. And if he keeps hungry, than deny him his food, by switching to a self moderated thread indeed  Wink
olarsson

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:07:27 PM

Could someone summarize the benefits of Auroracoin?
apcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:13:12 PM

Ef þú skilur íslensku þá eru allar upplýsingar á http.//aurarad.is
Dusterious

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:39:55 AM

What is Gulden? Sounds good imo.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:09:56 AM

Compared to what? The Icelandic Krona?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
adamastor

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:36:50 AM

It's has the same supply schedule as precious metals and the for acts like gold.

It's critical stats are easily accessible on the block Explorer when the stats of the krone are largely unknown

You can send money to and from iceland despite capital controls.

If the government migrates it's finances to the auroracoin block chain all public finances will be transparent.

You are responsible for the safety of your auroracoin which means banks can't touch your money or conduct risky business with your money.

Auroracoin will be spendable with smart phones.

Unlike the krone,  the supply of auroracoin cannot be determined by corrupt icelandic bankers or politicians.

Public development projects can raise money from icelanders with a direct crowd funding campaign meaning taxes don't have to be used and the tax rate can then also bs reduced.

The people of Iceland can mint new currency with their computers.  Before auroracoin, the minting if new currency was done by the central bank controlled by corrupt politicians. That freshly minted currency was then given to corrupt bankers who loaned the money out and made profits off of it while thenjoying old currency you had became weaker against international currency.

Unlike the krone themail people of Iceland owe more auroracoin than the bankers and politicians do meaning that when people use auroracoin the people benefit anfrom not the elite.

Lastly icelanders can now buy foreign goods and services with Auroracoin which the can't do with the krone.

AllLivesMatter

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:53:21 AM

It's has the same supply schedule as precious metals and the for acts like gold.

It's critical stats are easily accessible on the block Explorer when the stats of the krone are largely unknown

You can send money to and from iceland despite capital controls.

If the government migrates it's finances to the auroracoin block chain all public finances will be transparent.

You are responsible for the safety of your auroracoin which means banks can't touch your money or conduct risky business with your money.

Auroracoin will be spendable with smart phones.

Unlike the krone,  the supply of auroracoin cannot be determined by corrupt icelandic bankers or politicians.

Public development projects can raise money from icelanders with a direct crowd funding campaign meaning taxes don't have to be used and the tax rate can then also bs reduced.

The people of Iceland can mint new currency with their computers.  Before auroracoin, the minting if new currency was done by the central bank controlled by corrupt politicians. That freshly minted currency was then given to corrupt bankers who loaned the money out and made profits off of it while thenjoying old currency you had became weaker against international currency.

Unlike the krone themail people of Iceland owe more auroracoin than the bankers and politicians do meaning that when people use auroracoin the people benefit anfrom not the elite.

Lastly icelanders can now buy foreign goods and services with Auroracoin which the can't do with the krone.

You will also be able to mine with your CPU @block 225 000.

Skarfur

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:25:55 AM

I assume your question is what benefits Auroracoin has over other cryptocurrencies.

As such Auroracoin has the advantage of being distributed and publicly noticed in Iceland.
Auroracoin has no plans of technical advantage over other altcoins but has one of the highest rate for success because of it's distribution within Iceland.

As to why Iceland is a perfect place for a cryptocurrency economy to be born.
These are just some of the reasons what the benefits of Auroracoin are.

• Iceland has a small population of 330.000 people.
  • We had a complete bank crash in 2008 making people more aware of the dangers the current monetary system.
  • We have the highest internet usage in the world and people here easily adapt to new technologies.
  • We had over 10% of the Icelandic nation claim their portion of Auroracoin in 2014.
  • Everything can be executed in a small scale in a developed economy.

If there is a place in the world that cryptocurrencies would work it would be Iceland.
olarsson

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:04:54 PM

Would you consider to back Aurora with gold, land, fiat, or stocks?
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: