Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in your country  (Read 44477 times)
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:52:46 AM

bitcoin has developed truely in this world nowadays. most pf the people in my surrounding use bitcoin . my friends , mates and other people around me use bitcoin. they earn , they play , they rent , they lend and gamble uaing bitcoin.

I think your country must a developed one because with your surroundings there is no way that underdeveloped country can earn and use it freely. That

is nice to have that kind of country because and I hope my country will develop soon enough  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krang

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:00:13 PM

bitcoin has developed truely in this world nowadays. most pf the people in my surrounding use bitcoin . my friends , mates and other people around me use bitcoin. they earn , they play , they rent , they lend and gamble uaing bitcoin.

I think your country must a developed one because with your surroundings there is no way that underdeveloped country can earn and use it freely. That

is nice to have that kind of country because and I hope my country will develop soon enough  Grin

Not necessarily. I think its a common misconception that developing countries don't have access to the internet or a phone and that's just not true. Smartphones are very very cheap these days and they're getting even cheaper. Wi-fi isn't that difficult to access even in third world countries either.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:01:00 PM

Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?
Not that good  Undecided there are many people here that know what BTC is but they're too afraid to try to use them
but, my country made a significant progress by placing the first btc atm at Mall  Grin
I hope with that atm more people will aware about bitcoins
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:18:28 PM

Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?
Not that good  Undecided there are many people here that know what BTC is but they're too afraid to try to use them
but, my country made a significant progress by placing the first btc atm at Mall  Grin
I hope with that atm more people will aware about bitcoins

Where are you from? I guess they wont build any bitcoin atm if there are no people use it so I guess that bitcoin atm is very useful and I hope my country will have some of that so it will be easier to get whether fiat or bitcoin
dKingston

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 06:40:16 PM

in my country Australia it is in legal limbo

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:57:30 PM

There are a local country-specific bitcoin exchange and also dedicated bitcoin ATM machines and a bitcoin bazaar. Pretty much it is accepted here as a way of payment for services and products.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:22:42 AM

Hi!  Smiley

NO ONE !! i have not yet any personal in real life or i dont know even anyone from my country using bitcoins near me yes there are some people from my country here but never met any bitcoins user in real life but hopefully one day i will buy eggs from the store near me Cheesy

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:17:28 AM

Hi!  Smiley

yeah bitcoin in my country i spend my btc to paid internet,bought tshirt and much more i really like bitcoin but  unfortunatelly my goverment dont aware with btc but they are still not blocked bitcoin
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 04:15:16 AM

My country already banned BTC last year so, bad luck on that.

http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2014/sep/16/bitcoin-illegal-bangladesh

And I haven't found any of my known people to know BTC. I tried to lure them, but failed Huh Huh

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:08:17 AM

In my country, bitcoin not yet developed my country because they not adopted the bitcoin as a currency or as a payment so that it so hard to developed if theres a few people who are using it and know what it is.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:03:10 PM

And I haven't found any of my known people to know BTC. I tried to lure them, but failed Huh Huh

I dont know whats the problem about having bitcoin in one country and why they banned this bitcoin. I dont think bitcoin is harm to any currency and if

it affected in currency that must not a big problem
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:15:54 PM

I dont know whats the problem about having bitcoin in one country and why they banned this bitcoin. I dont think bitcoin is harm to any currency and if

(IMO) the problem is because there is so many Bitcoin scam sites, so they think that Bitcoin isn't safe. And of course if people use Bitcoin which mean low fees or even no fees, how about the Bank?? Their customers will decrease because of the fees

faucet used to be profitable
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:27:06 PM

(IMO) the problem is because there is so many Bitcoin scam sites, so they think that Bitcoin isn't safe. And of course if people use Bitcoin which mean low fees or even no fees, how about the Bank?? Their customers will decrease because of the fees

If you think that is the problem still it doesnt affected to the legality of bitcoin in every country because that scam sites is just depends on yourselves whether you want to hit it or not, and if you hit it you must take all the responsibility. About the bank things I think it will really useful too since every person still want to use fiat to buy bitcoin or even convert it back so bank will never down just because there are many of bitcoin users
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:02:25 PM

The bank of Mexico warned the public via a statement on its website about the "the inherent risks of acquiring these assets and using them as substitutes for conventional methods of payment", though most notable were potential restrictions for domestic financial institutions.

Along with other authorities in Mexico, economists will closely observe their development and infiltration in the country, and, if deemed necessary, they will look into regulating them.  Lips sealed
Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:30:57 PM

In my country (US) it's legal, but only 10% know it, and even less people use it actively. But my city has the first restaurant in the world to accept Bitcoin.

tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:58:19 PM

I have only seen two other persons in my country use bitcoin but this is expected from a third world developing country with it's roots in agriculture
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:59:21 AM

In my country (US) it's legal, but only 10% know it, and even less people use it actively. But my city has the first restaurant in the world to accept Bitcoin.

how do you know it is the first in the world? here we have restaurant accepting bitcoin since early 2014
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:19:25 AM

I'm in Czech Republic and it is not bad at all.

We had couple of companies running Bitcoin ATMs here, spaces like paralelnipolis.cz or brmlab.cz and slush with his satoshilabs.com. bitcoin is usually known because slush had some interviews in TV (before couple of years even in national one) and because of silk road/mtgox hack and volatility. I'm in IT field and at least half of my colleagues known at least something about bitcoin before with start to discuss.

government obviously don't care, I really didn't notice anything related to crypto in past years, banks are not blocking any transfers to exchanges. only problem is, that imho almost nobody is mining here anymore, because price of electricity is around 0.15 or even more.

anyway, so for so god
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:52:38 PM

If you think that is the problem still it doesnt affected to the legality of bitcoin in every country because that scam sites is just depends on yourselves whether you want to hit it or not, and if you hit it you must take all the responsibility. About the bank things I think it will really useful too since every person still want to use fiat to buy bitcoin or even convert it back so bank will never down just because there are many of bitcoin users
Bitcoin can affect banks and other business that need an investors to invest their money in their business and if people change their fiat money to bitcoin, more people will now invest in bitcoin and not in the fiat money so that it can affect the business in a particular country.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:43:24 PM

Bitcoin can affect banks and other business that need an investors to invest their money in their business and if people change their fiat money to bitcoin, more people will now invest in bitcoin and not in the fiat money so that it can affect the business in a particular country.

Some of them are still doing both investments, fiat and bitcoin too, so I dont think that bitcoin will affect bank much, otherwise help bank to get some profit too because of our transfer. Some of them convert fiat to bitcoin is not because he or she wants to get some bitcoin, they are doing that just because they want to invest in every aspect that they can, so they can earn a lot from every investments that they made
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: