Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2024, 07:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in your country  (Read 44503 times)
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:52:47 PM

This is why signature campaigns are very important. Bitcoin is doing an amazing job in poor countries, only by signature campaigns alone. Imagine the potential if more and more methods to make money are implemented. We are talking life-changing stuff for people out there. You can feed a family by posting on a forum, this should be celebrated. Just keep working on your english so your posts are good.
makcik

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:04:32 PM

Situation of btc in India is still not good. Here's a brief description along with the reasons why it is so.
(1) Very few people know about it. Lack of knowledge about bitcoins is also a major reason for it's less use.
(2) Even though the people who know about it are using it very less, and not at all for buying or selling.
(3) People still prefer cash a better medium and it's being used thoroughly.
I hope this situation changes with time.
defaultking

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 08:33:43 PM

Here in the US, I don't think I know anyone that owns any BTC or could even tell you what a Bitcoin is. I think that will slowly change though over the next couple of years. I do know John Stossel (at least a couple of years ago) owned some BTC. John Stossel is an author, was on 20/20 as part of the "Give me a Break" portion, and as far as I know is still on the Fox Business network and has a once a week segment called Stossel.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:40:22 AM

Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

Very badly, there are a few services that accept it in my city but none of them i dont use.

There is a restaurant that i will visit soon that accepts it, but i would like if grocery stores would ,that would make buying food easier.

It needs 3-4 more years before it gets spotlight here.

By then I will be rich anyway.

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:46:39 AM

Im sure if you ask around in any country, most people will not have heard of Bitcoin yet. In Indonesia, if you've got a decent English level, you could make a really worth your time wage by posting in here. It's pretty amazing. Bitcoin can change lives, this would have been impossible before we were still tied to international bank transactions. Now they could work on the side for some Bitcoins which is way higher on their country. In my country unfortunately sig campaigns are nothing but a small extra.
what is your country sir ?
yeah right I tried to ask about bitcoin to one of the people in the city and employees of the bank as well, but they dont know

and one, If you are fluent in English we can get a lot of money here, Tongue
but here in philippines earnings in signature campaign every week is a great help and you can earn more if you got a high rank and theres no limit, your earning every week can buy foods for almost a month if you can only make a 100 post and up.

Honestly this is some crazy stuff if you can feed your family only by doing a signature campaign! How poor are people over there for God's sake??

You definitely don't have any idea how much is the cost of living of poor people on third world countries. Here on PH 500-1000 PHP ( roughly $10-$20 ) is enough for some people to feed their family in a week, some may go lower than that. It is really possible to feed some poor family with sig campaign earnings every week. Personally our family (with 7 members) can spend at least 3000 PHP ($60+) a week for our food depending if there's an occasion, will be less if there's none.

Don't underestimate us , Filipinos, how we budget our income Tongue

Man, that would be nice if I could afford a weeks worth of food of signature campaigns lol... but seriously, when you think about it, how great is this?  I mean what seems to be worthless in one country could feed a family of 4 just by posting on some forum?? That's insane... I mean, think of the possibilities of charities and fundraising projects for developing countries around the world.

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:16:16 AM

Bitcoin is finnaly catching in in my country. Now, there are already some a few hotels, car services and even dental services. Plus I recently found out that there are already 3 bitcoin ATMs as well. 
montreal

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:40:13 AM

it would be interesting if people in various major cities made a video surveying the public, asking them what bitcoin is and their opinion on it. I don't think many people in my area know or care

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:25:29 AM

Bitcoin here is still not spreaded fairly enough, even tho i really can't complain about buying/selling part of it, since we have a really nice exchange where i can
deposit fiat and buy bitcoin in the same day and vice versa, but the volume isn't really catching up. Looking at it more locally, in my city there's literally no
bitcoin shops or anything, so there's a loot of room where bitcoin can be spread still.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:32:47 AM

it would be interesting if people in various major cities made a video surveying the public, asking them what bitcoin is and their opinion on it. I don't think many people in my area know or care
I think were the same since i live in a small town and lot of people here dont know about earning crypto currency since their focus is online selling of cosmetics, shoes, etc. using physical money.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:01:28 AM

Im sure if you ask around in any country, most people will not have heard of Bitcoin yet. In Indonesia, if you've got a decent English level, you could make a really worth your time wage by posting in here. It's pretty amazing. Bitcoin can change lives, this would have been impossible before we were still tied to international bank transactions. Now they could work on the side for some Bitcoins which is way higher on their country. In my country unfortunately sig campaigns are nothing but a small extra.
what is your country sir ?
yeah right I tried to ask about bitcoin to one of the people in the city and employees of the bank as well, but they dont know

and one, If you are fluent in English we can get a lot of money here, Tongue
but here in philippines earnings in signature campaign every week is a great help and you can earn more if you got a high rank and theres no limit, your earning every week can buy foods for almost a month if you can only make a 100 post and up.

Honestly this is some crazy stuff if you can feed your family only by doing a signature campaign! How poor are people over there for God's sake??

You definitely don't have any idea how much is the cost of living of poor people on third world countries. Here on PH 500-1000 PHP ( roughly $10-$20 ) is enough for some people to feed their family in a week, some may go lower than that. It is really possible to feed some poor family with sig campaign earnings every week. Personally our family (with 7 members) can spend at least 3000 PHP ($60+) a week for our food depending if there's an occasion, will be less if there's none.

Don't underestimate us , Filipinos, how we budget our income Tongue

Man, that would be nice if I could afford a weeks worth of food of signature campaigns lol... but seriously, when you think about it, how great is this?  I mean what seems to be worthless in one country could feed a family of 4 just by posting on some forum?? That's insane... I mean, think of the possibilities of charities and fundraising projects for developing countries around the world.
yeah so very nice and its a great help to us every week of payment are so very worth and it could be the best thing on the internet that we can have and 100% earning.
1990BEARS

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:09:53 AM

in my country bitcoin only accept at some cafe and food stop, but not big franchise. maybe one day bitcoin will be the virtual reality for all human  Grin Grin
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:54:09 AM

Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?
pretty much the use bitcoin in my country, but the government has not supported
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:09:28 PM

Hi!  Smiley
pretty much the use bitcoin in my country, but the government has not supported
in my country, government has not supported bitcoin as currency but we can use it just for commodity and trade it like gold, silver, etc but you can use them for online transaction, thats why i like it coz bitcoin is easiest means of paying for things online
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:53:58 PM

in my country bitcoin only accept at some cafe and food stop, but not big franchise. maybe one day bitcoin will be the virtual reality for all human  Grin Grin
We all can hope slowly we will win this race because we have many problems which preventing peoples to use this bitcoin right now 2 news from Russia and Taiwan both going to send jail bitcoin users
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:09:16 PM

bitcoin in my country is not prohibited but also an unofficial i mean here you can use bitcoin for every transaction and this is not illegal things
but if someone in my country got hacked and losing their bitcoin they can not bringing lawsuits because use bitcoin is not being protected by law
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:16:46 PM

In my country there is nearly no place to accept Bitcoin. But a few ppl are fascinating at speculating on it. The gov is issuing warnings  and ban the involvement of payments processors and financial institutions.
Bud Spencer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:37:43 PM

Im from Australia!

BTC has become popular over the years and many people use it for online shopping and gambling.

But thats about it.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1863

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:46:23 PM

Im from Australia!

BTC has become popular over the years and many people use it for online shopping and gambling.

But thats about it.

Yeah, Bud, that would be my observation about my city here in the USA.  There is only ONE BTC ATM here.  And few shopping options. 

Once more merchants take BTC, then NICE THINGS start to happen...

providentmetals.com is my favorite place to spend BTC.
Aemon

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:11:39 PM

Im from Australia!

But thats about it.

Yeah, Bud, that would be my observation about my city here in the USA.  There is only ONE BTC ATM here.  And few shopping options. 

Once more merchants take BTC, then NICE THINGS start to happen...

providentmetals.com is my favorite place to spend BTC.

Cool, you have a BTC ATM?  I haven't ever seen one nor do I know of any places that have them in the USA.  If you don't mind me asking where do you live?  I would love to see that.
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:59:50 PM

In my country bitcoin wasn't  popular , but day by day so many people are accepting bitcoin Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: