Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in your country  (Read 44477 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:22:50 AM

It is legal in my country afaik and I do know a few people who use bitcoins, some of them were introduced to it by me but they mostly use it for anonymous and easy gambling.

I have also met a few people online who live very close to my home and they buy/sell bitcoins and I use their services from time to time to purchase bitcoins. So to answer your questions OP I think it's not too developed atm but it's getting there slowly.
More on in this forum the most people went to gambling site to gambled. But they didn't care about the investment or any methods to grow they coins. And i only know few people who using bitcoin and bitcoin help them financialy and also in knowledge.

The people who are addicted to gambling will definitely choose gambling as it is the best way to gamble without making a noise and nobody knows that you are gambling and how much you won are you lost it is totally secret so definitely majority of the people are using bitcoins for gambling.
Yeah but its a wrong way to earn it. You can earn without losing any coins. By selling your product or selling your services like signature campaign , web or graphic designing.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:34:17 AM

It's starting to grow here in our country. There are freelancers that offers their services and getting paid by bitcoins. There are also websites that allows you to pay your bills via bitcoin or even send money to someone via cash pick up service without leaving your house. People around here are getting interested with bitcoins and hopefully it will be widely recognized sometime soon.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BitcoinManiac8

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 08:19:00 AM

NEWSBTC.COM is now offering a new franchise program whereby you can become a franchise at no cost - apply here www.newsbtc.com/franchise or email contact@newsbtc.com

Special areas of interest are Europe, the Middle East and Far East

Smiley
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:23:27 AM

It's starting to grow here in our country. There are freelancers that offers their services and getting paid by bitcoins. There are also websites that allows you to pay your bills via bitcoin or even send money to someone via cash pick up service without leaving your house. People around here are getting interested with bitcoins and hopefully it will be widely recognized sometime soon.

it sounds great by the way what country do you live?
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 09:29:54 AM

These sites accept Bitcoin but actually it does not matter what the user pays.
Most of sites accept payment through third-party intermediary, and Bitcoin immediately converted into dollars. Some are not even aware that they paid someone Bitcoins.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:06:38 AM

Most of sites accept payment through third-party intermediary, and Bitcoin immediately converted into dollars. Some are not even aware that they paid someone Bitcoins.

Still has a long way to go in Spain IMO. The three major cities for Bitcoin seem to be Madrid, Barcelona and Seville - they have occasional meetings. In my city although there are no meetings they did just install the first Bitcoin ATM at the mall/train station.

d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6172

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:30:41 PM

I actually have two "home countries".

One of them has a notoriously inflationary currency, a pretty "interventionist" state ideology, but people which are cracks in the matter of improvisation. Bitcoin is doing well here, there is a local exchange, some retailers and eCommerce sites and many tech-savy people know about it and use it as a way to escape inflation. And our local bitcoin chapter has convinced the central bank that Bitcoin is not dangerous.

The other one is a pretty stable and rich country, and one of the first which have regulated cryptocurrencies - in a positive sense. But as there are less incentives to use BTC than in my "first home country", average Joe doesn't know that much about it. And as the financial regulation entity requires a very expensive registration for exchanges, there is no real-time exchange still.

Perhaps some people have figured out about which two countries I'm talking Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:35:21 PM

Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

About my country, I think about 20% only who know about bitcoin.
And guess what?  Only me that understand how to use bitcoin on my workplace. I've explained everything how to use it.
But I'm also explained the disadvantage side about bitcoin. And yes there're some risk for who use bitcoin. Every bitcoin user aware for that.

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
thebigtalk

Activity: 350

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:23:16 PM

it sounds great by the way what country do you live?

Philippines.

True. They're abusing the early stages but people will obviously go for it as long as it serves the bread.

Still has a long way to go in Spain IMO. The three major cities for Bitcoin seem to be Madrid, Barcelona and Seville - they have occasional meetings. In my city although there are no meetings they did just install the first Bitcoin ATM at the mall/train station.

Maybe you can setup an online business that would benefit you now like what they offer here in my country.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:29:00 PM

I m from india and unfortunately  bitcoin is banned here. but people still use it here. may be if bitcoin was advertised well in here and if many people started using it then the government would approve bitcoin here.

How government do banning bitcoin there? Just block the bitcoin website or forbid you to do transaction with bitcoin? And how could you get access to bitcointalk?  Smiley I'm so curious about bitcoin development in other country. But, I think government will never accept bitcoin and if they do, you must pay the tax for that.

As I did some research I found out that bitcoin is,not banned in india, its is just not legalized by the reserved bank of india(RBI). RBI has given instruction that people can use digital currency on their own risk. Also india has its own digital currency called "Laxmicoin" which is yet to be launched.

Its like my country,our goverment not banned bitcoin but still not legalized anymore we dont using bitcoin for our transaction in a real life,but only on internet so we should converted to the fiat for doing a transaction
The best way now to use our bitcoin is save them in our cold storage. So maybe when it's become more popular than now, the price jump high than stabilize, many big company use it as their alternative payment method, we will use it to buy goods from internet, so maybe government will allowed bitcoin. But i think it's hard because many criminals use bitcoin and they ask ransom from their victim in bitcoin form Angry

yeah the one reason why bitcoin still not illegalized in my country is because there so many big company using bitcoin like microsoft who's did not recognize bill gates, i wish someday bill gates funded his money on bitcoin if he's gonna make some charity and thats gonna be awesome news that impact for price and legalitation of the bitcoin
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:25:36 PM

I m from india and unfortunately  bitcoin is banned here. but people still use it here. may be if bitcoin was advertised well in here and if many people started using it then the government would approve bitcoin here.

How government do banning bitcoin there? Just block the bitcoin website or forbid you to do transaction with bitcoin? And how could you get access to bitcointalk?  Smiley I'm so curious about bitcoin development in other country. But, I think government will never accept bitcoin and if they do, you must pay the tax for that.

As I did some research I found out that bitcoin is,not banned in india, its is just not legalized by the reserved bank of india(RBI). RBI has given instruction that people can use digital currency on their own risk. Also india has its own digital currency called "Laxmicoin" which is yet to be launched.

Its like my country,our goverment not banned bitcoin but still not legalized anymore we dont using bitcoin for our transaction in a real life,but only on internet so we should converted to the fiat for doing a transaction
The best way now to use our bitcoin is save them in our cold storage. So maybe when it's become more popular than now, the price jump high than stabilize, many big company use it as their alternative payment method, we will use it to buy goods from internet, so maybe government will allowed bitcoin. But i think it's hard because many criminals use bitcoin and they ask ransom from their victim in bitcoin form Angry

yeah the one reason why bitcoin still not illegalized in my country is because there so many big company using bitcoin like microsoft who's did not recognize bill gates, i wish someday bill gates funded his money on bitcoin if he's gonna make some charity and thats gonna be awesome news that impact for price and legalitation of the bitcoin
Yeah the famous person can introduce bitcoin and bitcoin will be fame too. but the problem is who will be use it or introduce it to the people? i think he/she should influence person.
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:35:08 PM

In Germany, adoption is non existent.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:13:59 PM

Same is the case in India. It is almost to zero. No one is aware about the bitcoins and no body wants to invest their time in knowing it. So it will take a still long time in India for the adoption and mainly it will depend on the people 's willingness to learn something new and start accepting it.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 05:30:10 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 06:13:43 PM by jayce

Yeah the famous person can introduce bitcoin and bitcoin will be fame too. but the problem is who will be use it or introduce it to the people? i think he/she should influence person.

I think mass media handle the key role about bitcoin introducing. I have heard about people that complain and blame bitcoin because there were news that state several crime case related to bitcoin. But, if the media say positive thing about bitcoin, I think it will be easier to people to accept it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:52:55 PM

I think media mass handle the key role about bitcoin introducing. I have heard about people that complain and blame bitcoin because there were news that state several crime case related to bitcoin. But, if the media say positive thing about bitcoin, I think it will be easier to people to accept it.

Yeah.. Media plays an important role in influencing the society and people get carried away with what media says so if media publishes positive news about bitcoin then people will start taking in positively.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:03:43 PM

Same is the case in India. It is almost to zero. No one is aware about the bitcoins and no body wants to invest their time in knowing it. So it will take a still long time in India for the adoption and mainly it will depend on the people 's willingness to learn something new and start accepting it.

in india it's different, the bitcoin legality is still heavily discussed, it isn't looking well for bitcoin there, they are still to conservative about their view on it and they still think that it can be used by terrorist and this sort of things

they are also encouraging their citizens to not use it, this could be the reason why it seems that no one know about it, usually citizens follow their government like the sheeps do with their pastor...
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 07:19:48 PM

in india it's different, the bitcoin legality is still heavily discussed, it isn't looking well for bitcoin there, they are still to conservative about their view on it and they still think that it can be used by terrorist and this sort of things

they are also encouraging their citizens to not use it, this could be the reason why it seems that no one know about it, usually citizens follow their government like the sheeps do with their pastor...

It can't work to people who know what bitcoin is, and they can give true information about bitcoin while government still discussing about that. But it's be harder to bitcoin will be developed since some bank and master card have stated to people to avoid bitcoin. The situation became worse after there were many bad news about bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
operrajunk74

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:27:16 PM

It can't work to people who know what bitcoin is, and they can give true information about bitcoin while government still discussing about that. But it's be harder to bitcoin will be developed since some bank and master card have stated to people to avoid bitcoin. The situation became worse after there were many bad news about bitcoin.

People are very much interested in supporting the bad news over the good news and it is the mindset of the people who are willingly ignoring bitcoins even though they know that bitcoin is the future.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:33:41 PM

Im from Philippines and I see in the future that BTC will surely known here in my country. Many companies here opened some bitcoin services and launched some trading websites. Plus some of them has a service of paying all our bills in bitcoin. Thats nice. Smiley

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:51:05 PM

in my country its still a really new thing, if i would have to tell the statistics i would guess that 1 out of 1000 heard about bitcoin and only 1 out of 10000 is using it often to buy things and so on, looking forward for more stuff with it here though i doubt it will happen anytime soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: