Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in your country  (Read 44477 times)
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:11:34 PM

A lot of people have heard about it on the news but nobody really uses it Sad

That is the scenario in most of the countries, every one has heard about the bitcoins, but very few knows about the functioning of bitcoins, as they have never used it they divert their minds to invest in some other products which they are aware of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:49:54 PM

Brazil has already a low ammount of supporters buying and selling between them some things ,soo this will get stronger on the next year till full implemented and allowed as payment anywhere,at my company my machine for credit cards and debit is getting problems ,i wanna use bitcoin but i know there is no one here that know what it is,atleast i think there is no one .
givemefive

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:09:23 AM

Bitcoin is still not yet popular in our country.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:13:29 AM

Bitcoin is still not yet popular in our country.

Where do you come from ? Smiley
any Big online Exchanger from your country

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:53:23 AM

in my country, bitcoin has been highly developed and known by many people, but still a few who use bitcoin in online business  Grin

Even in my country the percentage is very low for the people who use bitcoins, everyone have heard about the bitcoins but some of them are not willing to participate in it, they feel that it is risky to invest in bitcoins as they believe that bitcoin is not trustworthy.
If I talk about my country hardly few people would have heard about the bitcoins but they would not have used it anywhere and I am very much sure about it as they find it risky to use something they really don't know so it will long time in my country that people start using it.
Where is your country bro ? should anyone want to promote bitcoin in your country, like oscar darmawan in my country indonesia
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:25:36 PM

in my country, bitcoin has been highly developed and known by many people, but still a few who use bitcoin in online business  Grin

Even in my country the percentage is very low for the people who use bitcoins, everyone have heard about the bitcoins but some of them are not willing to participate in it, they feel that it is risky to invest in bitcoins as they believe that bitcoin is not trustworthy.
If I talk about my country hardly few people would have heard about the bitcoins but they would not have used it anywhere and I am very much sure about it as they find it risky to use something they really don't know so it will long time in my country that people start using it.
Where is your country bro ? should anyone want to promote bitcoin in your country, like oscar darmawan in my country indonesia
Yeah your country's bitcoin community can used the influenced of the their celebrities. Because more people do what their idol do, like when they favorite actor bought a rolex watch, they also bought. so its a great help for the adoption and usage of bitcoin in your country.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:01:58 PM

If the bitcoin was popularized, it would have to be a sponsorship in Rock in Rio. This would be the direction the currency should sponsor the largest show of music in the world, thereby the curiosity would draw thousands of new followers.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:00:25 PM

I live in the USA.  I don't know a lot of people personally that use bitcoin.  It is not a common thing and most people consider it highly risky.  I meet most people online that use bitcoin.  However, bitcoin and bitcoin technology is becoming a very popular topic in technology and financial circles. 

ajun96

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:14:02 AM

Yeah your country's bitcoin community can used the influenced of the their celebrities. Because more people do what their idol do, like when they favorite actor bought a rolex watch, they also bought. so its a great help for the adoption and usage of bitcoin in your country.
Im sorry in my country there are no celebrities are using bitcoin, people here joined with bitcoin for the money,
Dotakels

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:55:29 PM

Im sorry in my country there are no celebrities are using bitcoin, people here joined with bitcoin for the money,
Even if they are not using bitcoin, they can pretend that they used it to show to their fans that bitcoin is a good and better way to transact with other people.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:43:22 PM

Yeah, and believe me it can make a huge difference in the percentage of the users of bitcoins if it is promoted by any well know and famous personality, But for that they also need to be aware about the bitcoins  Grin I mean you cannot promote anything that you really don't know. But it can create a great impact on the society that is for sure.
Even if they are not using bitcoin, they can pretend that they used it to show to their fans that bitcoin is a good and better way to transact with other people.
ajun96

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:00:52 PM

he did not know about bitcoin, if you want them to promote bitcoin, you must pay his services, no for free
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:39:30 AM

We don't know what celebrities does behind the closed doors, they might be using it to get rid of income taxes but pretend that they are not aware about the concept of bitcoins. If your country doesn't support bitcoin then who is gonna tell that he already holds certain amount of bitcoins. They will sit quite and get rid of heavy income taxes.
ajun96

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:08:17 AM

We don't know what celebrities does behind the closed doors, they might be using it to get rid of income taxes but pretend that they are not aware about the concept of bitcoins. If your country doesn't support bitcoin then who is gonna tell that he already holds certain amount of bitcoins. They will sit quite and get rid of heavy income taxes.

it looks like they did not use, because bitcoin is not popular with the people in our country, especially celebrities
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:10:25 AM

Since my childhood I am reading or listening that my country is a developing country, and almost after 3 decades I am still listening to the same thing that it is a developing country, So when its going to be developed? Only if the Government stops their corrupted activities, but I don't think its possible.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:25:00 AM

Since my childhood I am reading or listening that my country is a developing country, and almost after 3 decades I am still listening to the same thing that it is a developing country, So when its going to be developed? Only if the Government stops their corrupted activities, but I don't think its possible.
This is not a single country problem this is going top happen many developing countries because corrupt politicians doing very bad job no education for common peoples is one of biggest problem
kamiladawiyah

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:31:05 PM

In my country, bitcoin is not well known and still a few people decided to use it. Soon, I hope in the future bitcoin can be one of the best famous investment in online business. And bitcoin can be more popular, so many people can join bitcoin to look for money.
Dotakels

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:25:40 PM

This is not a single country problem this is going top happen many developing countries because corrupt politicians doing very bad job no education for common peoples is one of biggest problem
Yeah we all know that the country's development is all reason of things that have done by our government, but its also help when celebrities a join and encourage their fans to also used bitcoin.
novadragon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:50:48 PM

The country bitcoin already widely known by the public

just how to use it is not known  Grin
ajun96

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:30:21 AM

it also occurs in my country indonesia, officials my country busy collecting money for themselves, without thinking of the people working or not, when we ask legalized bitcoin, they refused,  bitcoin is the main occupation people in here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: