Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in your country  (Read 44477 times)
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:20:54 PM

Indonesia The BIggest Exchange in Vip.bitcoin.co.id
and more people interesting to join Bitcoin comunity
also we meet and great once 1-2 month in every province

I m from india and unfortunately  bitcoin is banned here. but people still use it here. may be if bitcoin was advertised well in here and if many people started using it then the government would approve bitcoin here.

In my contry Bitcoin is Not Legal and not banned, we can trade, buy and sell in offline merchand with it but No tax payment
how can it be both not legal and not banned at the same time?
does this mean that all bitcoin trades are done underground?
what is the sentence if you get caught?

it means the government doesn't give a f8ck about bitcoin at the moment. same goes with piracy, it is illegal but there's countless mini-store that sells pirated dvds without getting any punishment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:23:24 PM

Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

Not really , I know people who use Bitcoin of course but none of them are from my country .
However ... (which is funny) I meet like 5 minuts ago someone from my Country for the first time who use Bitcoin , on the Services section on Bitcointalk Grin

daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 03:11:53 PM

I will not say from what country but I can say one thing.
The number of people who have heard or Bitcoins are one of the highest in the country. The authorities did not pay attention to Bitcoin. And of course, all my friends know about Bitcoin - I have them all brain washed.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:18:47 PM

Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

Not really , I know people who use Bitcoin of course but none of them are from my country .
However ... (which is funny) I meet like 5 minuts ago someone from my Country for the first time who use Bitcoin , on the Services section on Bitcointalk Grin

At a moment government is not supporting bitcoin in my country and the reason would be that they are waiting for the bitcoin to grow once the value of bitcoin is on top they will come in support of bitcoin as they can collect the taxes from the companies that are using bitcoin.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:49:52 PM

Hi!  Smiley

in Indonesia bitcoin is not recognized by the government, and are forbidden to be used for payment

Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:02:45 PM

Hi!  Smiley

in Indonesia bitcoin is not recognized by the government, and are forbidden to be used for payment
When the goverment said that bitcoin are forbidden to be used as payment? Never heard of it.
Many seller on kaskus and facebook that accepting bitcoin. And they're Indonesian.
dimox
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:04:41 PM

Hi!  Smiley

When the goverment said that bitcoin are forbidden to be used as payment? Never heard of it.
Many seller on kaskus and facebook that accepting bitcoin. And they're Indonesian.

yes, but not officially recognized by the government bitcoin Smiley
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:06:13 PM

Hi!  Smiley

that doesn't mean its forbidden. if its forbidden they will take down vip.bitcoin.co.id already. you know how internet cencorship on indonesia works.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:07:31 PM

Hi!  Smiley

yes I agree, I've read about it Smiley

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
dimox
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:09:19 PM

Hi!  Smiley

that doesn't mean its forbidden. if its forbidden they will take down vip.bitcoin.co.id already. you know how our internet cencorship works.

yes sorry I was wrong  Smiley
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:30:23 PM

Hi!  Smiley

that doesn't mean its forbidden. if its forbidden they will take down vip.bitcoin.co.id already. you know how internet cencorship on indonesia works.

perhaps he meant forbidden for official payments...

you know in vip.bitcoin.co.id bitcoin only used for trading is not for the payment of stuff

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:34:04 PM

Hi!  Smiley

perhaps he meant forbidden for official payments...

you know in vip.bitcoin.co.id bitcoin only used for trading is not for the payment of stuff
About as official payment, I think Indonesia isn't the only one..
Or maybe some country accepting bitcoin as official currency already?
daddybios
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 04:52:01 PM

Latest news for my country!
National Bank is willing to work on the legalization of Bitcoins
It turns out we are the largest number of sales outlets Bitcoin per capita in the world.
"cryptocurrency - a tool to carry out money transfers, and therefore banks operating under license from the National Bank, and Bitcoin as a way of transferring funds that fall under the regulation of the National Bank."
The good news for me.

gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:55:10 PM

The number of people who have heard or Bitcoins are one of the highest in the country. The authorities did not pay attention to Bitcoin. And of course, all my friends know about Bitcoin - I have them all brain washed.

Brainwashing is one thing and accepting it and start using is another thing. How many of your friends have strated using bitcoin? If they have started to use marginally then I would say that you got succeeded in brainwhashing their minds and if none of them have started using it then you need to make more efforts  Grin
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:16:12 PM

Brainwashing is one thing and accepting it and start using is another thing. How many of your friends have strated using bitcoin? If they have started to use marginally then I would say that you got succeeded in brainwhashing their minds and if none of them have started using it then you need to make more efforts  Grin

In my country nobody is aware about the bitcoin and if I suggest them or try to give them some knowledge about bitcoin they are simply not interested. They simply say why should invest in such a product which we are not aware about. They generally prefer to invest in gold, land and shares as they trust it more.
daddybios
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 05:49:38 PM

In my country nobody is aware about the bitcoin and if I suggest them or try to give them some knowledge about bitcoin they are simply not interested. They simply say why should invest in such a product which we are not aware about. They generally prefer to invest in gold, land and shares as they trust it more.
Everyone has their own concerns and not always interesting to listen to the tales of Bitcoins and how I bought cheaply and sold more expensive.
you need to make more efforts
It makes no sense to put more effort. Bitcoin has no referral system. Cheesy

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:22:03 PM

Everyone has their own concerns and not always interesting to listen to the tales of Bitcoins and how I bought cheaply and sold more expensive.

The people who are tech advanced and know what bitcoin is they will start using it and they don't need any knowledge giving from your end and those who are not aware and not using they will never go for bitcoins how much efforts you keep in or how much you try to educated them regarding bitcoin they will never entertain it.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:44:17 PM

The people who are tech advanced and know what bitcoin is they will start using it and they don't need any knowledge giving from your end and those who are not aware and not using they will never go for bitcoins how much efforts you keep in or how much you try to educated them regarding bitcoin they will never entertain it.

Ya but it varies from country to country. If I talk about my country hardly few people would have heard about the bitcoins but they would not have used it anywhere and I am very much sure about it as they find it risky to use something they really don't know so it will long time in my country that people start using it.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:18:42 PM

Ya but it varies from country to country. If I talk about my country hardly few people would have heard about the bitcoins but they would not have used it anywhere and I am very much sure about it as they find it risky to use something they really don't know so it will long time in my country that people start using it.

Ya it varies from country to country but there are two types of people in the society. One is who always want to learn something new and the other is they just follow what they have done in the past so We need to target those people who are looking for something new and are willing to accept the change that would definitely increase the adoption level of bitcoins.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:44:43 PM

It is legal in my country afaik and I do know a few people who use bitcoins, some of them were introduced to it by me but they mostly use it for anonymous and easy gambling.

I have also met a few people online who live very close to my home and they buy/sell bitcoins and I use their services from time to time to purchase bitcoins. So to answer your questions OP I think it's not too developed atm but it's getting there slowly.
More on in this forum the most people went to gambling site to gambled. But they didn't care about the investment or any methods to grow they coins. And i only know few people who using bitcoin and bitcoin help them financialy and also in knowledge.

The people who are addicted to gambling will definitely choose gambling as it is the best way to gamble without making a noise and nobody knows that you are gambling and how much you won are you lost it is totally secret so definitely majority of the people are using bitcoins for gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: