Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in your country  (Read 44477 times)
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:08:09 AM

I am from Bangladesh
Here very little young people heard about bitcoin but most of them don't know the use of bitcoin
They are only trying to get free bitcoins on online to income some extra money

i have some friends from Bangladesh they are doing preety much in bitcoins they are well established in their work and business whenever i talk to any Bangladeshi about bitcoins he know it just like you do i think Bangladesh is ahed in bitcoins.

and everyone wants free money which is not possible even if you are bagging you are doing something

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:24:24 AM

I think Indonesia can impact bitcoin price also because recently bitcoin user in Indonesia keep growing.
Yeah the trading volume is not much as europe zone but soon Indonesia can reach top 5.
We have our exchanger and will make more to increase the volume and interest of indonesian bitcoin trader

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:05:26 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 03:23:24 PM by Amph

apparently not in my countries but in europe, which is basically the same, since i'm in euro, they removed the possibility of vat on bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/european-court-of-justice-official-proposes-bitcoin-vat-exemption/

this is a really good news, for euro, they are embracing bitcoin apparently
Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:42:56 AM

No,  Bitcoin is not so much developed in India.
I think that the people don't take interest in this and because in my country the Internet services are poor and costly so who will download a 40gb block chain. Lol
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:54:59 AM

US and it varies by area highly.  It tends to be big cities that have a few bitcoin things.   

For most part though US really does not have much BTC ATM's, or business that accept btc.  We can hope this changes in a few years, as word spreads.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:09:46 AM

i didnt know that already one country allowed bitcoin legalized sounds the way to be follow by all the remaining countries japan is the first one there is any other running into the legalize bitcoin ?
Well you need to read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country There are many countries that have legalized bitcoin in this world.

1. United States
2. China/UK
3. UK/China
4. Canada
5. ? ? ?

I'd like to say that spot is taken by Indonesia. so let's agree to disagree. Cool
How about other European countries such as the Netherlands? There are many bitcoin-related shops and stores there. You could also live in there with some cash and the rest, bitcoins. Netherlands could possibly be in the 5th place.

Wait, what does that ranking mean? Number of users or the development of bitcoin?
Yeah Europe is the best place in bitcoin development, I guess there are many more bitcoin-related business than other place in the world. But seems number of users are still less than those countries.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:58:13 PM

I think that the people don't take interest in this and because in my country the Internet services are poor and costly so who will download a 40gb block chain. Lol
We need basic structure and its taking too much time to develop just because of this we are not growing as we need to grow first of all stop these bullshit corrupt system then do all things
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:43:55 PM

We need basic structure and its taking too much time to develop just because of this we are not growing as we need to grow first of all stop these bullshit corrupt system then do all things
Necessarily we only need more people who will use bitcoin and a fast internet connection, we don't need a structure to develop bitcoin in our country, just need more people and have an organization that support bitcoin in their country.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:07:15 PM

i didnt know that already one country allowed bitcoin legalized sounds the way to be follow by all the remaining countries japan is the first one there is any other running into the legalize bitcoin ?
Well you need to read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country There are many countries that have legalized bitcoin in this world.

1. United States
2. China/UK
3. UK/China
4. Canada
5. ? ? ?

I'd like to say that spot is taken by Indonesia. so let's agree to disagree. Cool
How about other European countries such as the Netherlands? There are many bitcoin-related shops and stores there. You could also live in there with some cash and the rest, bitcoins. Netherlands could possibly be in the 5th place.

Wait, what does that ranking mean? Number of users or the development of bitcoin?
Yeah Europe is the best place in bitcoin development, I guess there are many more bitcoin-related business than other place in the world. But seems number of users are still less than those countries.

As the dothebeats Netherlands should be in the 5th place
The Netherlands' biggest food delivery network now accepts bitcoin
Its an old post http://www.coindesk.com/netherlands-food-delivery-network-bitcoin/
bitcoinmar

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:18:50 PM

1. United States
2. China/UK
3. UK/China
4. Canada
5. ? ? ?

Now competition is very tough for fifth place I just check few sites and now thinking Netherlands is best country for this position because they are doing too much for this
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:53:40 PM

Are you still in 2012 or do you mean something else when you say legalized?

BTC is not forbidden in all countries except few, and most of them have laws of legal statements about BTC and BTC usage

i know that bitcoin at some countries ,are allowed to be traded and there is a huge that doesnt wanna know about it,soo if the bitcoins is allowed and accepted into one country is like heaven,those country hasnt a regulation about it ,US has i remember someone post it must be declared and follow some rules ,europe as i know havent say a yes or a no about it soo if there is already a country that said yes and regulated is amazing ,and a question of time to achieve others countries
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:23:59 AM

BTC is not forbidden in all countries except few, and most of them have laws of legal statements about BTC and BTC usage

i know that bitcoin at some countries ,are allowed to be traded and there is a huge that doesnt wanna know about it,soo if the bitcoins is allowed and accepted into one country is like heaven,those country hasnt a regulation about it ,US has i remember someone post it must be declared and follow some rules ,europe as i know havent say a yes or a no about it soo if there is already a country that said yes and regulated is amazing ,and a question of time to achieve others countries

It would be great if more and more countries starts accepting bitcoins especially the asian countries where the population is huge. Even if the half of the population from asian countries starts using bitcoins it can make a big difference.
bitcoinmar

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:55:15 AM

It would be great if more and more countries starts accepting bitcoins especially the asian countries where the population is huge. Even if the half of the population from asian countries starts using bitcoins it can make a big difference.
But its not spreading in Asia as its want to spread because here Governments rules are not flexible like in Europe I think currently 5% to 7% Asians know what is bitcoin which is really bad
knowhow

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:27:08 AM

well community of bitcoin should be around 5% of the internet users ,pretty sure slowly we will enter in others countries maybe europe becomes the next,because the crisis on it may be the way to avoid huge problems like GREECE has
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:37:04 AM

But its not spreading in Asia as its want to spread because here Governments rules are not flexible like in Europe I think currently 5% to 7% Asians know what is bitcoin which is really bad

That is the worst part for the asian countries. And the Government have played a major role in spreading negative news related to bitcoins. As the Government of asian countries is very corrupted and they know if people start using bitcoins, it would be end of their corrupted activities.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

iqbal15st

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 06:27:21 AM

in my country's government does not yet support the use bitcoin as a virtual currency. Maybe they are too concerned about risks from the use of this currency, does not want anyone to lose a moment bitcoin very much in my country ..

PenguinFire

Activity: 154

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:33:46 AM

The United States.  One of the most advanced countries that only 5 percent of citizens have any idea what it is.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:29:18 AM

in my country's government does not yet support the use bitcoin as a virtual currency. Maybe they are too concerned about risks from the use of this currency, does not want anyone to lose a moment bitcoin very much in my country ..

they don't want anyone to not pay taxes that's their biggest concern, don't be fooled by a centralized authority, they don't care about their citizens, they only care about no going bankruptcy, btw can i ask which nation is this?
iqbal15st

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 10:34:59 AM

they don't want anyone to not pay taxes that's their biggest concern, don't be fooled by a centralized authority, they don't care about their citizens, they only care about no going bankruptcy, btw can i ask which nation is this?
I live in a country that is not as powerful as the state of USA, RUSSIA, UK, etc.
My country full of simplicity that is INDONESIA Smiley Smiley Smiley

knowhow

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:58:05 AM

thats why bitcoin inst everywhere at the moment the fees we paid with fiat we dont pay with bitcoins,soo the government accept it they will try to regulate it and put a fee on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: