Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in your country  (Read 44477 times)
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:13:33 PM

We have BTC system in our country recently and people's take very positive this wonderful BTC whole systems. Most of our friends hearing about BTC and they believe to   its not very much far BTC will discover whole world economical systems as soon as possible.its an awesome systems where anybody can investment fearless from anywhere in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:23:52 PM

We have BTC system in our country recently and people's take very positive this wonderful BTC whole systems. Most of our friends hearing about BTC and they believe to   its not very much far BTC will discover whole world economical systems as soon as possible.its an awesome systems where anybody can investment fearless from anywhere in the world.

That is the best part of BTC that you can invest from anywhere and at anytime around the world and you don't have to disclose your identity that makes bitcoin more interesting and people adopt it generally for the same reason.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:42:06 PM

in brazil at my region most people doesnt know or even use bitcoin ,but there is already some traders that use it well i may say here there isnt a knowhow about bitcoin no ones know about it,me and my friend i showed him bitcoin we were about to buy a rig but we gave up since the roi and energy would take some months ,like a year...and we couldnt handle it on the time
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:20:09 AM

in brazil at my region most people doesnt know or even use bitcoin ,but there is already some traders that use it well i may say here there isnt a knowhow about bitcoin no ones know about it,me and my friend i showed him bitcoin we were about to buy a rig but we gave up since the roi and energy would take some months ,like a year...and we couldnt handle it on the time

The country I live no one have heard about bitcoins and that make me really sad and even if I try to explain them about the bitcoin they don't show their interest in a product which they really don't know and find it risky.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:13:41 AM

in my country its still a really new thing, if i would have to tell the statistics i would guess that 1 out of 1000 heard about bitcoin and only 1 out of 10000 is using it often to buy things and so on, looking forward for more stuff with it here though i doubt it will happen anytime soon

It will take a long time when even 20 to 25% of the people start using bitcoin as a currency and a mode of payment what you are saying looking at those statistics it makes me nervous that is that the real scenario around us at a moment? Angry
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:54:35 AM

under normal circumstances, no one will take the initiative to pay attention to it, but if you do too far, the government will come to interfere with you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:36:17 AM

Im from Philippines and I see in the future that BTC will surely known here in my country. Many companies here opened some bitcoin services and launched some trading websites. Plus some of them has a service of paying all our bills in bitcoin. Thats nice. Smiley

That was awesome i wish user of bitcoin is more and more from time to time,especially in south east asia like philiphines,singapore,thailand,indonesia and other, so we can visit each other and transaction with bitcoin Smiley
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:41:13 AM

under normal circumstances, no one will take the initiative to pay attention to it, but if you do too far, the government will come to interfere with you.
Yes they interfere with you because they want that the only currency that will be know of their citizen is their own currency and no one else.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:47:52 AM

The US is like 50 little countries.  And it's so annoying sometimes about different rules for gambling or online gambling and even how bitcoin is treated by the cops.  There are cops in some states that instantly treat bitcoin users as if they are violent felony drug offenders.  America has mental issues man.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
TrackCoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:13:29 AM

Yes we are very much lucky to got this great opportunity to can using many places BTC systems. Evans available can use somewhere but still have require to do marketing for work for all kinds of places should use to this wonderful BTC systems. One of our friends got information that BTC installed  ATM cash systems in our capital. Its an awesome mechanism systems for us and we require to install everywhere for public facilities who want to use freely BTC systems as usual. By installation ATM can be advertisement also for whom don't know about BTC systems.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:22:42 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 03:16:56 PM by Amph

The country I live no one have heard about bitcoins and that make me really sad and even if I try to explain them about the bitcoin they don't show their interest in a product which they really don't know and find it risky.

are bitcoin legalized in your country, are they banned? because if they are not seen well by the government, then people will not speak about it, or they will ignore it because they will be terrorized by their own government

it's a psicological thing, many would say that they don't know about bitcoin ecc.. but they actually know about it, they just don't want let the government think, that they are pro bitcoin

they are afraid of the possible repercussions
Mowcore

Activity: 592

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:17:42 AM

The closest shop I could go to spend my bitcoin is 15 miles away. I won't due to the shop being a new age hippy kind of place, not my cup of tea! They do run a full time node though Smiley

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:59:54 PM

are bitcoin legalized in your country, are they banned? because if they are not seen well by the government, then people will not speak about it, or they will ignore it because they will be terrorized by their own government

it's a psicological thing, many would say that they don't know about bitcoin ecc.. but they actually know about it, they just don't want let the government that they are pro bitcoin

Government has not come to any decision yet. Because People have not created any issue related to bitcoins in my country as least of them have heard about it So the government is also staying away from the issue and the government has not arrived to any decision yet.
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:21:48 PM

I personally don't know people who use bitcoins but what I see from the forum in the Italian section is very restless about this fascinating coin , I hope one day to meet personally bitcoin excited like me Smiley
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:27:24 PM

it's a psicological thing, many would say that they don't know about bitcoin ecc.. but they actually know about it, they just don't want let the government that they are pro bitcoin

Agreed many of them would be knowing actually what bitcoin is but they are not coming up with the reality that know what bitcoin is all about. They just want to enjoy their bread and butter by keeping their mouth shut. Grin
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 03:42:47 PM

The closest shop I could go to spend my bitcoin is 15 miles away. I won't due to the shop being a new age hippy kind of place, not my cup of tea! They do run a full time node though Smiley

In my city, there are no shop that accept bitcoin. I think you still better in your city, although the shop is far away from your house.  Smiley 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mowcore

Activity: 592

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:49:57 PM

In my city, there are no shop that accept bitcoin. I think you still better in your city, although the shop is far away from your house.  Smiley 

I live in a town, so does that shop. If I were to travel to the two closest main cities to me (Brighton, London) there would be a wide selection of places I could offload my coins on Smiley

I hope your city improves in the coming months or years.

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 04:05:17 PM

I live in a town, so does that shop. If I were to travel to the two closest main cities to me (Brighton, London) there would be a wide selection of places I could offload my coins on Smiley

I hope your city improves in the coming months or years.

Thanks and I hope there will be new shops that accept bitcoin around your house  Smiley  Atleast in my country there are some of online shop that accept bitcoin so I still can spend it to buy some stuff  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hollingsworth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:48:19 PM

Hardly anyone i know in my small Florida beachside town has ever heard of bitcoins.

They have actually arrested someone in my state for selling bitcoins, keeping us safe from crypto anarchy...  Cheesy

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:37:41 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 09:48:10 PM by knowhow

it's a psicological thing, many would say that they don't know about bitcoin ecc.. but they actually know about it, they just don't want let the government think, that they are pro bitcoin

there are already some exchanges with bitcoins here legalized,the bad thing is to buy a rig here is costing around 3000dollars ,the 1000ghs.... soo the cost not worthing the investment....as i mentioned there is already legalized traders with id ,that exchanges ask to trade bitcoins ...  and i guess BRAZIL has ATM  of bitcoin already.... the thing is that is milion people but the interest here isnt too much yet.... there is some supporters.... and the comunity will grow they will know bitcoin if they see on tv for sure.. what is about and if some place accept them like a shopping a rent a car those things.. someone must do those on the next months or years that are coming be able to shop rent a car an hotel with them...

i would like to accept bitcoin on my business but i dont believe here on rio de janeiro at my city some user use it but i will try to left some banner with bitcoin accepted here to see if someone uses or know about it already like a test Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: