Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304450 times)
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:54:59 PM

I think bitcoin's price matters all people, not only trader. If the price of bitcoin is high it will attract people to start using bitcon, because the price is high and good for investment.

If the price of bitcoin is high, I see most of the newly engaged in the bitcoin world will not have the guts to buy at that "high" range of price to make it as an investment.

But on the other hand, it will make them boost their efforts and work to earn bitcoin from doing other bitcoin earning method without the use of their fiat money.

Well, newbies mostly don't care about buying at high prices as they buy without thinking hoping to make high profits. Greed is boss over them. That's why you mostly hear them saying : When I buy the price goes down, and when I sell the price goes up. That's because they buy at the peaks.

During the initial stage newbies will do this mistake but they will understand the reality when they completely involve into various discussion based upon the bitcoin price.

Some people will only learn when it costs them money. If they don't make any mistakes, then they will not learn anything. I think we all started with making losses when we started with trading. That allowed us to understand how the market works and respond to the price going up and down to benefit from the volatility that Bitcoin has.
Bitcoin price is one of the most important thing in Bitcoin if it doesnt matter than there is also no reason to have some Bitcoin, so it is very important for all Bitcoin users.
The price must only rise now so we can make profit soon and that would be nice.

The price will surely rise throughout the years, but it costs time and requires a good bit of patience. If you bought your coins below $300 in 2015, then you wouldn't need to wait in order to get profit. If you buy now or have bought already at current price, then you must wait, yes.

I dont have patience for holding out many years, so id most likely to sell.

And Im sure most 90% of the people on the forum would be doing the same.. then again I can be wrong.
Yeah me too i dont want to wait thats why some of my bitcoin are use to trading so that i can make more profit if i am lucky once i choose one of the altcoin,.. i can conver some of my profit in to bitcoin back again because bitcoin is increasong day by day..

Majority of people lack patience and dump their coins at lower price and big whales take advantage of it and we need to go through losses and I think price is the most important factor in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 07:08:57 PM

Sure it matters is what keeps atracting more and more investors into bitcoin,its price is what the most of us wanna to sell some of the coins they have .
Yeah Price matters but not for that kind of believes. Bitcoin price really matters depends on what kind a people, trader, individuals treats bitcoin in terms of their purposes.
In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin does matter to Bitcoiners. Irrespective of if you are traders, or just an individual who uses it as a daily basis. Do you think people will still use Bitcoin if it barely worth less than 0.001 cents? Well, Bitcoin somehow worth not even a penny when it first came out.

Life sucks.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:34:50 PM

Sure it matters is what keeps atracting more and more investors into bitcoin,its price is what the most of us wanna to sell some of the coins they have .
Yeah Price matters but not for that kind of believes. Bitcoin price really matters depends on what kind a people, trader, individuals treats bitcoin in terms of their purposes.
In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin does matter to Bitcoiners. Irrespective of if you are traders, or just an individual who uses it as a daily basis. Do you think people will still use Bitcoin if it barely worth less than 0.001 cents? Well, Bitcoin somehow worth not even a penny when it first came out.

If bitcoin wold  not have hold any value then I don't think we would be able to see this higher users in it, everyone wants to earn quick money and bitcoin offers us the same thing.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:19:44 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 09:12:44 AM by geopolisch

yes it does matter
Zitdadast

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:50:04 PM

The price of Bitcoin matter without any doubt, not only for the traders online that concern about the price every day usually, but also for the Bitcoin's holders and the users generally.

The more the price, the better it is for the people . It also helps the investors to gain a lot of profit and use this as a major currency.
The current price of bitcoin is just too great for investors.

That could be true. When the price is rising, many people will be interested in it and they will start to invest in it.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:03:43 PM

The price of Bitcoin matter without any doubt, not only for the traders online that concern about the price every day usually, but also for the Bitcoin's holders and the users generally.
Yes, the price do matter for everyone from the miners of bitcoins to the end users. As the price increase, it creates more interest for the people to invest, trade, gamble whatever. No body likes a dead low value currency for any reason.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:32:52 PM

The more the price, the better it is for the people . It also helps the investors to gain a lot of profit and use this as a major currency.
The current price of bitcoin is just too great for investors.
a source of profit of bitcoin is of price ups and down in addition to the price of which has an important point in bitcoin. fluctuations also have an important role for the benefit of the investors themselves Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:05:21 AM

Price is really matter. People wasting time only on profitable things, nobody want wasting own time on usless things so here we have an answer.

alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:20:03 AM

Price is really matter. People wasting time only on profitable things, nobody want wasting own time on usless things so here we have an answer.

Yeah since bitcoin has a large price over its head people are using it because they are getting profit from using bitcoin and its value is getting bigger.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:29:39 AM

Yeah since bitcoin has a large price over its head people are using it because they are getting profit from using bitcoin and its value is getting bigger.
I think price matters a lot in bitcoin, because user adoption completely depends upon the price value, if price increases people will be more interested in gaining more profit by investing in trading and some other methods.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:35:34 AM

I think price matters a lot in bitcoin, because user adoption completely depends upon the price value, if price increases people will be more interested in gaining more profit by investing in trading and some other methods.

of course, if you know when the bitcoin price reaches $1000 user adoption more and more. so price really everything.

maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:02:45 AM

of course, if you know when the bitcoin price reaches $1000 user adoption more and more. so price really everything.

You are correct the more adoption the bitcoin have and the more user are using bitcoin then the price will reach $1000 and we are heading to that.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:20:40 AM

You are correct the more adoption the bitcoin have and the more user are using bitcoin then the price will reach $1000 and we are heading to that.
believe it or not a lot of people who joined the bitcoin seeing bitcoin prices are skyrocketing ? so also with me I see a high price when the television news broadcast about bitcoin Cheesy so if you want to spread bitcoin or search for many new adopter.
bitcoin must have a high price Cheesy its important
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:28:24 AM

yeah totally agree with you particularly since most users here are a worker whose goal is profit and the money from the bitcoin.
they go to the bitcoin not because want to collect bitcoin for garnish. they come to make a profit from the high prices.
it is proved
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:32:22 AM

yeah totally agree with you particularly since most users here are a worker whose goal is profit and the money from the bitcoin.
they go to the bitcoin not because want to collect bitcoin for garnish. they come to make a profit from the high prices.
it is proved

money attracts people. it's that simple. signature campaigns for example, they attract people that have never heard of bitcoin before, but they were simply searching in google for ways to make money. and they end up here on this forum to take part in signature campaigns. it's basically a win win for each side. bitcoin benefits because more people get interested in it, and these new people benefit from it by earning some money.
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:40:51 AM

Yes and the current market value of bitcoin is 432$ you wont imagine that a crypto currency would have a value like this.
Many people are trusting in bitcoin thats why its value in price matters.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:39:00 PM

I think bitcoin's price matters all people, not only trader. If the price of bitcoin is high it will attract people to start using bitcon, because the price is high and good for investment.

If the price of bitcoin is high, I see most of the newly engaged in the bitcoin world will not have the guts to buy at that "high" range of price to make it as an investment.

But on the other hand, it will make them boost their efforts and work to earn bitcoin from doing other bitcoin earning method without the use of their fiat money.

Well, newbies mostly don't care about buying at high prices as they buy without thinking hoping to make high profits. Greed is boss over them. That's why you mostly hear them saying : When I buy the price goes down, and when I sell the price goes up. That's because they buy at the peaks.

During the initial stage newbies will do this mistake but they will understand the reality when they completely involve into various discussion based upon the bitcoin price.

Some people will only learn when it costs them money. If they don't make any mistakes, then they will not learn anything. I think we all started with making losses when we started with trading. That allowed us to understand how the market works and respond to the price going up and down to benefit from the volatility that Bitcoin has.
Yes, we all have lost in the start of trading, as we jumped at there without learning much or I think we were not with sufficient experience in the field of trading.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:05:24 PM

Look at btctalk in economy sections 80% of posts is about price
But if price will be lower to miing costs btc network will die

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:55:36 PM

Yes and the current market value of bitcoin is 432$ you wont imagine that a crypto currency would have a value like this.

I think its a full on mixture of things, while 1 side is trusting bitcoin in their cold wallets.

The rest is being sold etc, or just because it has a price its proved enough to obtain in general.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:34:36 PM

I think its a full on mixture of things, while 1 side is trusting bitcoin in their cold wallets.

The rest is being sold etc, or just because it has a price its proved enough to obtain in general.

Price of bitcoin will always matter to all of us who have invested their money into bitcoin, and if bitcoin don't hold any value then no one would be interested in using it or holding it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: