Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40169 times)
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:02:55 PM

Solid and able crypto currency is important but time and the right moment is essential too.  To use premine coin for remove the twitter threads its a very good idea but we waiting unpatiently to launch the mine coins for make crypto community happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 05:29:49 PM

Hey guys!
Just folow you on twiter.
How can i buy this coin?

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:33:58 PM

I just hope some pools get listed before the launch so that I can actually get in on the mining at the beginning instead of always getting in like 500 blocks down the road like usually lol Nice work Smiley Looking forward to mining this one Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:30:29 PM

Hey guys!
Just folow you on twiter.
How can i buy this coin?
Hello,

To answer your question the only way until this coin gets launched on an exchange to obtain any of them is to either mine this coin during the POW phase which the launch date is on the OP, or to follow me on Twitter and participate in the giveaway while the POW is going on and win some free coins. 

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:56:51 PM

Hello Everyone,

Well I think that everything is good to go on my end here and I wanted a little bit of feedback on whether people would like to see this coin launched earlier than June 5th?  If people are interested and I can get a few more followers on Twitter as well I can push the launch to Monday June 1st if that would please everyone more.

Let me know what you guys think because I would have to update the countdown timer and get everything ready then earlier but I don't mind because everything is good on my end for the launch now.  So if the majority of people are okay with the launch happening on Monday June 1st instead of waiting till the 5th then I will update the countdown tonight before I go to bed.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:55:37 AM

Hello Everyone,

Well I think that everything is good to go on my end here and I wanted a little bit of feedback on whether people would like to see this coin launched earlier than June 5th?  If people are interested and I can get a few more followers on Twitter as well I can push the launch to Monday June 1st if that would please everyone more.

Let me know what you guys think because I would have to update the countdown timer and get everything ready then earlier but I don't mind because everything is good on my end for the launch now.  So if the majority of people are okay with the launch happening on Monday June 1st instead of waiting till the 5th then I will update the countdown tonight before I go to bed.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
I'm sorry mate but I think that you need to give the people a little more incentive to mine your coin or to want to mine your coin lol Not that I don't appreciate your honesty so far about everything you intend with the coin (It is nice to see active Devs again) But ummm ya I tweeted that I was cool with the launch earlier because I just want to mine something lmao Anyways hope everything goes well Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 02:16:11 AM

lol I dont even know how to pronounce this.

I also had difficulties to read it first time Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:17:26 AM

Lmao Yep I concur with that one boys Smiley lmao I do think it's Greek for It's time though if I remember correctly and I googled it and found this wicked tweeky track called Einai Ora hahaha http://2l8toolate.bandcamp.com/track/einai-ora Should be the theme song for this coin lol First coin with its own theme song Dev market that shiat!!! haha

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 03:03:28 AM

Lmao Yep I concur with that one boys Smiley lmao I do think it's Greek for It's time though if I remember correctly and I googled it and found this wicked tweeky track called Einai Ora hahaha http://2l8toolate.bandcamp.com/track/einai-ora Should be the theme song for this coin lol First coin with its own theme song Dev market that shiat!!! haha

Interesting experimental sound! Could not call that a song Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:09:22 AM

Interesting experimental sound! Could not call that a song Smiley
Ya I realized that after I posted the link because I just started listening to it and then realized that there weren't any words to it lmao but definitely pretty neat freaky deeky sound for sure Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:32:44 AM

Hello Everyone,

I like that sound that you found NoobKid haha It is really interesting.  So I am still waiting to hear if people would rather me bump the launch to the 1st of June instead of waiting till the 5th?  I just want to know that I won't catch people by surprise if I decide to change the launch time.  I already said that I would update the countdown timer and everything if that is what I decide to do though.

I just want people to know that I am not here to razzle and dazzle you people with super fancy features like HiPos or masternodes because I am still just a junior developer and trying to build my roots with this coin.  I can however assure you that I have no intentions of just abandoning this coin after the POW ends and it gets onto an exchange.

I just want to launch a decent coin which people can mine and trade with some good value behind it.  I will however continue to build the coin and expand the features as the coin grows.  The idea behind EiniaOraCoin was to simply make a coin which would have a developer that would care about his community and what happens with his coin.  I am always open to suggestions on what type of things people would like to see in a coin and what types of things would make people continue to buy and trade a coin.  I will also post a plan before the launch of the types of things that EiniaOraCoin will be looking to accomplish before the end of the year.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:42:24 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 03:59:29 PM by EinaiOraCoinDev

Hello Everyone,

I've decided to push the launch to Monday June 1st 9:00AM EST which will be 1:00PM on the BitcoinTalk time.  I will be updating the OP countdown clock tonight to show that the launch has been pushed to earlier time now.  I hope that this will make everyone a little happier.  Also I still don't have any pools looking to open up for this coin for the mining so hopefully when it get's closer to the launch some pools will add the coin for people who don't have strong solo mining capabilities.

I will also be posting a rough timeline of the types of things I will be looking to incorporating into the coin as the year continues.  I won't give specific details but I do have some ideas behind some possible in wallet games that could link other EiniaOraCoin holders against each other and they would be able to wager there coins against each other.  I've already said too much but I just wanted to give people a little glimpse into what I am looking to hopefully accomplish over the remainder of the year with this coin.  I am also going to possibly look into releasing a newer wallet within the first month to month and a half after the launch which will allow people to check the prices over the various exchanges that EiniaOraCoin will be trading on.  Lastly I was also thinking of making a type of masternode system longer down the line (looking more towards 2 months to 3 months) where a masternode would only be subject to 5 or maybe 10 masternode rewards and then be eliminated after they have received their maximum reward count, freeing up spots for the next masternodes that would like to also receive some of the rewards.  I thought about this idea for a while where we could have masternodes but the people who own them off the hop wouldn't be able to hold their masternodes for an unlimited time, and thinking about making the masternodes begin at a lower entry point where once your masternode is eliminated that you would have to use at least a coin more than the previous masternode if you were looking to start and open another one.  These are just a few of the ideas that I have begun to spin around in my head to getting done as EiniaOraCoin develops and gets some good stable trading ground Smiley

Remember again, I am completely open to suggestions of any other types of features or ideas as to what direction people would like to see the coin make and attempt.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:56:41 PM

Hmmm not the fanciest half assed roadmap plan that I've ever seen but I've definitely seen worst lol I get that you are a new developer and just trying to get a coin off the ground and honestly I think you're honesty is pretty nice and how you are open to community suggestions is really nice as well Smiley Kudos and update the OP for the new launch if you don't mind Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:49:05 PM

Hello again everyone,

Well I've decided that another week of waiting is way too long for the launch of the coin.  So I will be launching on June 1st, 2015 at 9:00AM EST which works out to 1:00PM BitcoinTalk time.  This is almost 3 days notice to the launch so this shouldn't throw anyone off.

I will be releasing the source code and the wallets just before the launch and hopefully then some pools will get on board with the mining of this coin.

I have also posted a little insight as to what I'm looking to accomplish with EiniaOraCoin over the next few months but will release a more detailed road map once the launch happens with a better timeline as to when I expect to hopefully have the new features and concepts included with the coin.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EiniaOraCoinDev
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:01:24 PM

Hello Everyone,

Just another note that I have updated everything in the OP to accommodate the launch for 9:00AM EST on Monday June 1st.

I would also encourage more people to follow me on Twitter because I will be giving away 11755 coins through Twitter and the more people that follow me the more people that can win some free coins.

If anyone has any other ideas on what they would like to see happening after the launch then please message me.  I will also have a working block explorer and rich list shortly after the launch.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 05:24:09 PM

"EinaiOra" in greek means "It's time".

Developer is either Greek or from Cyprus (Cyprus-Greek).

HEY MINDFOX1!11!!
(jk).

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:31:55 PM

"EinaiOra" in greek means "It's time".

Developer is either Greek or from Cyprus (Cyprus-Greek).

HEY MINDFOX1!11!!
(jk).
Actually I think he stated once that he was Canadian or American or something but chose the Greek phrasing for It's time lol But looking forward to the launch of this coin because it seems the Dev is looking to try his best to make this coin successful and I love Scrypt mining lol Plus free giveaway of like 1% of the coin supply is pretty sweet as well if you ask me Smiley Just saying....

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:48:12 PM

Hello Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that the launch for the coin has been bumped ahead to June 1st, 9:00AM EST now instead of waiting till June 5th.  I am hoping that at the time of the launch some pools decide to pick up this coin and people will mine it because it would be nice to see people have some interest in the coin.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:02:59 PM

Ready! Any pools available?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:36:01 AM

Ready! Any pools available?
Hello,

To answer this question, I haven't had any pools offer to host any mining yet, but I hope that will all change once the coin is launched because I would hate to see people not be able to mine any of these coins because there is no mining pools for it.

I am still proceeding with the launch at 9:00AM EST on June 1st as the OP has been updated to.  I will post the source code and the wallet links right before the launch to ensure that everyone has a fair chance for the launch.  Remember that blocks 2-100 are 0 reward to help prevent instamining the coin.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: