Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:58:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40180 times)
Disturbia

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:50:23 PM

there are places where it says EinaiOra and places where it's EiniaOra.
You don't know your own coin?

LOL. Can't say I'd blame him. the name is a mouth full. Smiley
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 08:51:07 PM

Hello Everyone,

I just was wondering are any of the two pools in the OP working for anyone right now?  If someone could let me know if either of them are working that would be great.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

Binpool  is not working.  Tongue

Our pool work correct. what the problem you have?
I think that message was sent before you were launched and the xaxamining pool wasn't working and the Dev was making sure that there was a pool working lol If you read through the thread it was some fucked up shiat before you, suprnova and infernoman got going Smiley

Cooling was probably not right at first.. They fixed it now:

http://englishrussia.com/2007/06/05/russian-servers-need-special-cooling/

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:02:30 PM

Mining and adding to collection.Will be interesting to see where this heads. I have faith in ya Dev   Smiley

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
fauceteer

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:20:39 PM

dev, have you contacted any exchange ?

🔥 PICKAXE.ONLINE 🔥
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:30:10 PM

From what dev said hes out of pocket right now he has painting and HoneyDo's to do around the house said he will be back later look at above thread.

bitkokos2

Activity: 666

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:43:23 PM

Mining and adding to collection.Will be interesting to see where this heads. I have faith in ya Dev   Smiley

are you serious?
announcement says Einai-
conf file and wallet say Einia-
devs ID is Einai-
pools are Einia-
email is Einia
twitter is Einia-
plans say Einai-
github says Einia-

AND the correct is Einai (Einai is a Greek word meaning "it is", therefore Einai Ora means It is time)
You have faith in a dev who spells his coin erroneously?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:45:59 PM

pools are Einia-

AND the correct is Einai (Einai is a Greek word meaning "it is", therefore Einai Ora means It is time)

Nope, Suprnova is EOC  Grin Cool Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:11:33 PM

Thanks for making a new account to complain about spelling. Way to go.
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 10:36:56 PM

Mining and adding to collection.Will be interesting to see where this heads. I have faith in ya Dev   Smiley

are you serious?
announcement says Einai-
devs ID is Einai-
pools are Einia-
email is Einia
twitter is Einia-
plans say Einai-
github says Einia-

Mining and adding to collection.Will be interesting to see where this heads. I have faith in ya Dev   Smiley

are you serious?
announcement says Einai-
devs ID is Einai-
pools are Einia-
email is Einia
twitter is Einia-
plans say Einai-
github says Einia-

are you serious?
announcement says Einai-
devs ID is Einai-
pools are Einia-
email is Einia
twitter is Einia-
plans say Einai-
github says Einia-

I really do not care!  Cheesy

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:02:12 PM

LOL I love this world and the games we play Wink It's great lol I didn't even get into the coin till like after block 700 and honestly I don't care because the mining costs for once weren't out of this world with a shiat load of hash going! As for the Dev lol I give the guy credit because from what I can tell he has done nothing but tried and tried to keep everyone happy which if he would have asked anyone is fucking impossible! lmao I mean so he spelled the word wrong when developing the coin big deal lol If he really is from Greece then ya I'd be worried that he can't even spell his own language lol At least it wasn't coin.conf Wink I say give the guy a chance because he said that this was his very first coin and that he wasn't an expert developer. I think so far he has done alright minus the not having a decent pool right off the hop but maybe he was just trying too hard to keep his promises to all us fucking CryptoFucks and launch when he said instead of changing it AGAIN... You all know how we are if something doesn't happen right when someone says they will do it, we all freak and scream SCAM SCAM! Seriously if I was him I would have said Fuck all you and did things the way I planned on doing it lol But that's me Smiley Anyways I'm willing to give a chance to someone who is new to this world because it beats mining HiPos coins that get abandoned the second they hit exchanges Tongue Just saying..... Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:04:05 PM

pools are Einia-

Nope, Suprnova is EOC  Grin Cool Wink
BAHAHAHA OC!! Never cease to amaze me mate Cheesy lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Matthaggie

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:45:09 PM

Mine OR Mine NOT, but FFS, quit whining..... Kiss
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:11:10 AM

I'm mining and giving this new dev a chance. So far he is very responsive, launched without problems
(other than spelling), and has a working coin with no virus hits, unlike most launches the last two weeks.
Hell, I am sitting here 20 hours later with non-maturing coins from a supposed experienced dev of Greed.
I mean 20 hours and 1035 confirms later and still no coins mature to stake and chain is paused, wtf?
I think doing a simple old school coin instead of all this hipos crap was a smart move.  I hope to see an
exchange soon. I am sure Yobit would have listed this, but dev wants exchanges to wait so it is not a
rent and dump fest. I can appreciate that.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:14:51 AM

Hello Everyone,

I have a quick break for supper so I am going to address some people's questions and concerns.  I've had a lot of people mentioning that I don't have the unlock wallet option to unlock your wallet.  I've updated the OP with how to unlock your wallet if you've encrypted it until I can release the newer wallet.  As for the staking as long as your wallet is unlocked and your coins have been in your wallet for over 24 hours then staking should work fine.  The newer wallet will have better functions regarding the staking such as a coin control option where you can choose how you would like your coins to stake.  Also I will be working on updating the OP with fancier graphics and maybe a better logo.

I want to apologize again for the spelling in the coin.  By the time I had realized that I made that spelling error I had already launched the coin.  That's my fault for choosing a confusing name in a language that isn't my native tongue.  But the .conf file in the OP is the correct spelling for the coin to work properly with your wallet.

Tonight when I have some time to actually do some more work here, I will work on the fancier, more time precise dedicated road map to post on the OP so that people will have a good idea what the future plans for EOC are and the direction that I am planning to head with the coin.  Like I said in the beginning I'm not an expert developer and am still learning things everyday but I will always make sure that I listen to what the community wants and work my hardest to make sure that I can fulfill the promises that I make to the investors.

I will however make sure that I take my time from this point on and not make anymore silly errors like I encountered with everything last night.  I figured that there was at least 1 pool running and was busy running the Twitter competitions.  I do want to give a quick thank you to Infernoman, Suprnova and Binpool though for helping with the mining.  I will also be working on getting some more people involved with the future developments because I realized that to do everything on my own would be too much in the end.  

There is still lots of POW left and the hashrate doesn't seem to be too crazy, and with solid good working pools now I still encourage people to mine some coins.  As for the exchanges I haven't contacted any exchanges yet because I did want to have at least 3/4 of the POW over before we went to an exchange so people could see the rewards that they would receive for staking their coins and hopefully people wouldn't just dump all their coins right away.  I didn't want to just be another quick pump and dump coin like so many other coins out there.

I will be back on again later tonight to check the thread and see if there are any problems.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:18:46 AM

Well if you don't want people do just dump coins, sure staking makes some people hold for the interest, but
you really want to tell your plans for the coin. Why should people hold? Can you do anything with the coin
in the future, etc.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money