Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125157 times)
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:00:37 AM

You answered with no solution. Each time you were telling me to do something that I had already done. And when I pressured you, you decided to lock the topic, because "it is MinerFTW's fault".

As for the coin's price, don't worry, it will raise in time. Just because you want it dead doesn't mean you will see it in the morgue.

why would i lock the topic because your question? i was answering you. told you to follow the fucking guide.
if you followed it then you would have done it correctly. because the guide worked. even in windows which a guy used to make one in windows.
and if you "already did what i told you" then it would have worked for you because it worked for me and other people!
the thing that pushed me to leave at that moment is that i was fed up with minerftw comments in irc and at that moment he wrote something about me calling me incompetent for the 10th time. so i had enough of the disrespect so i quit.

Listen, I work in the IT industry for 20+ years, don't tell me I can't follow a simple guide like that. It was just not working. And if "a guy" managed to make it work on Windows, then so be it, he was smart and all others, including myself, are stupid.

There is no reason to talk about it, that wallet is dead, checkpoint server is dead, masternodes are dead and this coin's supposed-to-be-dev is dead also.

Do you have something new to say?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aquitasIJ

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:06:24 AM

You answered with no solution. Each time you were telling me to do something that I had already done. And when I pressured you, you decided to lock the topic, because "it is MinerFTW's fault".

As for the coin's price, don't worry, it will raise in time. Just because you want it dead doesn't mean you will see it in the morgue.

why would i lock the topic because your question? i was answering you. told you to follow the fucking guide.
if you followed it then you would have done it correctly. because the guide worked. even in windows which a guy used to make one in windows.
and if you "already did what i told you" then it would have worked for you because it worked for me and other people!
the thing that pushed me to leave at that moment is that i was fed up with minerftw comments in irc and at that moment he wrote something about me calling me incompetent for the 10th time. so i had enough of the disrespect so i quit.

Listen, I work in the IT industry for 20+ years, don't tell me I can't follow a simple guide like that. It was just not working. And if "a guy" managed to make it work on Windows, then so be it, he was smart and all others, including myself, are stupid.

There is no reason to talk about it, that wallet is dead, checkpoint server is dead, masternodes are dead and this coin's supposed-to-be-dev is dead also.

go try to make one for the giggles and see that it fucking worked
you don't even need to resync.
guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077390.msg11511835#msg11511835
wallet:https://mega.co.nz/#!YoJ0GBKA!TC4psT6jo5-V2ysa_EFbiWQn01DMZSp7jmWmGIeuO-Y

then after you see that it worked you can shove it up your ass and rot in hell.
CryptoChaser

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:08:12 AM

Right.....
This is why I kept on asking you and you couldn't answer.... lol
what do you mean? i answered you many times.
also someone in this thread even said how he created one on his windows https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077390.msg11511835#msg11511835
just because you couldnt do it doesnt mean that others didn't.
i have made one, and my friend made one and many others did too.

however litedoge is dead because of minerftw.
i hope it becomes 0 satoshi so he and his friends lose all.

Ok, so if everything worked then why are we on this forum?
It sounds more like MinerFTW didn't want the new Darksend enhancements implemented.
This fight between MinerFTW and aquitasIJ was irrelevant since the Dev should make the final decision wrt enhancements to the coin.
Is MinerFTW the Dev now?
Do those members who are not on the irc chat have a say? 
Who is going to compensate our losses?
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:12:18 AM

wallet:https://mega.co.nz/#!YoJ0GBKA!TC4psT6jo5-V2ysa_EFbiWQn01DMZSp7jmWmGIeuO-Y

Unfortunately, you are just a kid hiding behind a keyboard. Otherwise, you would learn something you wouldn't ever forget.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:15:57 AM

Ok, so if everything worked then why are we on this forum?
It sounds more like MinerFTW didn't want the new Darksend enhancements implemented.
This fight between MinerFTW and aquitasIJ was irrelevant since the Dev should make the final decision wrt enhancements to the coin.
Is MinerFTW the Dev now?
Do those members who are not on the irc chat have a say?  
Who is going to compensate our losses?

We shouldn't be in this thread, I made it after he locked the old one because something had to be done.
No, MinerFTW is not the dev, he is too busy to do this job, he is only helping any way he can.
Everyone who wants this coin to grow has a say. Obviously, not aquitasIJ.

And about our loses.... I think he would tell you to shove your wallet somewhere if you ask him.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:23:49 AM

There are now a lot of people who are pretty active on the IRC channel.

IRC Channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge

Now... before you dismiss IRC, we now have 3 developers who have volunteered to help out with this coin!  They are usually in the channel and there are lots of people in there willing to help as well.  Everyone seems to want a community coin... we have that now.  We also have devs willing to fix problems and add features going forward.

There is still a lot of work to do.  The website needs updated.  I can't always explain everything that's happening on IRC here.  It's not like a forum.  It's real-time help, support, and talking about what we can do to help this coin.  Everyone there has decided for now to let things stabilize and get back to normal.  It will. 

I welcome you all to the IRC channel.

Thanks,
heathkid (IRC)

Quoting what heathcoin said about developments for this coin. I do believe things will get back to normal.
My advice, buy now that the price is low. I am doing the same thing, spent a huge amount the last couple of days, I have never been so exposed to an altcoin before.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:26:16 AM

Congrates, it is the right step to bring to coin forward after all this droubles with the original developers. How do you plan to further develop the coin? i would like to know it before investing into to coin again.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:32:11 AM

Congrates, it is the right step to bring to coin forward after all this droubles with the original developers. How do you plan to further develop the coin? i would like to know it before investing into to coin again.

There is no planning of new features so far, only ideas - and they have a long way before they can be called a plan.

The wallet works just fine, the community controls the checkpoints and nodes, so it will not fork again. The community also controls the majority of the coins staked, we are even dividing the coins in our wallets in more, so there will be no "51% attack" by mistake.

Price is ridiculously low right now and the stake reward is 30,000 coins, so it is a very good investment even if there are no new features implemented, ever.
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:37:29 AM

Well you did a poor job executing this.

1, de communtiy don't trust you
2, in 1.5 week/ 2 weeks the the 2/3 sell wall wil be gone, in the mean time he and his friends are buying very cheap at 1 satoshi
3, the community has even better ideas, and do better things now (dice game, forum etc.)
4, do you really think it was about you dev? the whole liste that has been achieved was the community at work...

Donation address: 154
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:39:02 AM

Honestly the high pos should be take care of asap. Are the IRC devs up to that task?

heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:40:57 AM

Honestly the high pos should be take care of asap. Are the IRC devs up to that task?

what do you mean, lower it?
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:52:06 AM

There are 40M litedoge created every day. Most of it goes to the exchanges, this was the problem for the slow rise in price.

till block 130k > 30k, then slowly lower it to
block 135k > 10k
block 140k > 3k > 4M new litedoge everyday.

40M litedoge is .40 BTC
4M litedoge is .04 BTC (i could eat this up if it goes to an exchange)

Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:53:29 AM

Short goals should be
- fix high pos
- start community forum
- get a active twitter/facebook

Long term goals
- add more services
- get a skilled dev
- get a fund running to pay for bounties

heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 11:00:26 AM

There are 40M litedoge created every day. Most of it goes to the exchanges, this was the problem for the slow rise in price.

block 135k > 10k

40M litedoge is .40 BTC

It wouldn't be so high..... originally, it was supposed to be much lower. But after the coin forked about two months ago, it was community's decision to keep the reward so high, to compensate loses. And now, after the old dev's movement, there are more losses to compensate.

Also, the high stake reward makes people investing in this coin, they can get a serious profit out of it, especially now that it is unthinkably cheap.

My stakes (and I know for sure for several others too) never go into exchanges, I only buy.
And don't forget that there are 1440 blocks per day, 5000 blocks are eaten up in 3.5 days or so.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 11:09:08 AM

Short goals should be
- fix high pos
- start community forum

Long term goals
- add more services
- get a skilled dev

- fix high pos
you can tell your idea to the devs directly, if they don't reply here: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge

- start community forum
Besides this thread, we are waiting for developments on a new website, I think there will be a forum there also.

I'm not messing with those, even if you pay me, whoever wants to take responsibility is welcomed. Mind you, the email account used to register the new twitter/facebook accounts must be controlled by the community, otherwise do not even attempt this.

- add more services
shoot your ideas

- get a skilled dev
there are three, you can find them at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge

I was thinking of this also. We can raise a fund with donations, whatever each one wants to offer and let those coins stake in a wallet till they are needed. Again, the community must control those funds, not a person alone.
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:10:49 AM

block 135k > 10k

40M litedoge is .40 BTC

It wouldn't be so high..... originally, it was supposed to be much lower. But after the coin forked about two months ago, it was community's decision to keep the reward so high, to compensate loses. And now, after the old dev's movement, there are more losses to compensate.

Also, the high stake reward makes people investing in this coin, they can get a serious profit out of it, especially now that it is unthinkably cheap.

My stakes (and I know for sure for several others too) never go into exchanges, I only buy.
And don't forget that there are 1440 blocks per day, 5000 blocks are eaten up in 3.5 days or so.

You got a solid point regarding the losses. However block 130k is at least 3 weeks away?

I check the exchanges daily and the sell wall at 2 satoshi gets bigger, so either way we are losing investors attention or high pos..

Let's hope the community forum gets running fast, so we can brainstorm more seriously on what to do and micro tasks.

Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:15:21 AM

Short goals should be
- fix high pos
- start community forum

Long term goals
- add more services
- get a skilled dev

- fix high pos
you can tell your idea to the devs directly, if they don't reply here: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge
- will do that when i go on irc

- start community forum
Besides this thread, we are waiting for developments on a new website, I think there will be a forum there also.
- ok good

I'm not messing with those, even if you pay me, whoever wants to take responsibility is welcomed. Mind you, the email account used to register the new twitter/facebook accounts must be controlled by the community, otherwise do not even attempt this.
- yes which domain will we use. i will contact them

- add more services
shoot your ideas
- payment providers?

- get a skilled dev
there are three, you can find them at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge
. ok

I was thinking of this also. We can raise a fund with donations, whatever each one wants to offer and let those coins stake in a wallet till they are needed. Again, the community must control those funds, not a person alone.
- You should run it since you iniated the takeover

heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 11:17:49 AM

block 135k > 10k

40M litedoge is .40 BTC

You got a solid point regarding the losses. However block 130k is at least 3 weeks away?

I check the exchanges daily and the sell wall at 2 satoshi gets bigger, so either way we are losing investors attention or high pos..

Let's hope the community forum gets running fast, so we can brainstorm more seriously on what to do and micro tasks.

I think we are still seeing the impact of the decision aquitasIJ made. Soon after he quit, there were no buy orders and sells were at 1 satoshi. This happened approx. two days ago. It needs time to get back to normal and don't forget that many are taking advantage to buy cheap and sell with 100% profit.

It will not stay at 2 satoshi, as soon as people realize that things are running smoothly it will raise, we have no problems at all. We actually got rid of the biggest one.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 11:22:20 AM

Only if the majority of other members agree to this. It is a big responsibility and you can be accused for stealing very easily.

Although..... I will say it again, maybe the title of the thread does not reflect the truth exactly, the old dev abandoned everything and started selling at 1 satoshi to kill the coin and I only contacted a few members and decided to start this thread in order to get over this. It is not like we took over from him, we only stood up and moved forward as soon as he left.
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:31:38 AM

Only if the majority of other members agree to this. It is a big responsibility and you can be accused for stealing very easily.

Although..... I will say it again, maybe the title of the thread does not reflect the truth exactly, the old dev abandoned everything and started selling at 1 satoshi to kill the coin and I only contacted a few members and decided to start this thread in order to get over this. It is not like we took over from him, we only stood up and moved forward as soon as he left.

Well the only person worthy of this is you, since most of the old gang left.

I would trust you with some LDOGE, maybe in a few weeks i would trust you with even more LDOGE, with time you earn trust, but we need to get it started right away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: