Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125160 times)
watsdadeal

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:15:59 AM

How to repair a corrupt wallet?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:21:34 AM

Backup wallet.dat and reinstall wallet from the OP.
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 04:25:14 AM

reinstall wallet from the OP, copy your original wallet.dat to appdata\roaming\litedoge folder and run the command repairwallet from the console.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 04:33:20 AM

There are 40M litedoge created every day. Most of it goes to the exchanges, this was the problem for the slow rise in price.

till block 130k > 30k, then slowly lower it to
block 135k > 10k
block 140k > 3k > 4M new litedoge everyday.

40M litedoge is .40 BTC
4M litedoge is .04 BTC (i could eat this up if it goes to an exchange)

We shouldn't drop the reward too low, too quickly.  If the price of a coin is low, people love to jump to "cut rewards!  lower inflation!", but it rarely if ever helps because it attacks the problem from the wrong angle.  A low price is generally due to a lack of demand, not an overabundance of supply.  If I am right, then dropping the rewards too low could end up having the opposite of it's intended effect.  Right now, the reward for staking is one of the selling points for new investors to enter LDOGE.

Website, facebook and twitter are back online.

Thank you litedoge and PeterVenter

Very happy to see these guys sticking around.

Normally I never do this.. But..

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD aquitasIJ.

You are done.

You made the money you wanted.

The coin will not go to 0, there is so many people who have invested into the coin that its almost impossible.
You are no longer the dev of the coin, and you have no say.

And stop blaming minerftw about everything.
I tried to setup the masternode and it did not work.
And the "help" I get from you was not something I could use.

Shitty dev, looks like you did this for the money, and not for the fun of it.

If anyone wants to throw him a email you can hit him up at aquitasij@gmail.com

Thank you.  I hate to keep bringing up ancient history, but it was just like with the forking wallet months ago.  Ignore legitimate questions, complaints, and criticisms and just keep asserting everything is fine.  aquitasIJ refuses to listen to anyone.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 05:20:49 AM

Can someone tell me what the big deal is about MN? POW is over so why try and even think about implementing now?

I agree. these guys are working backwards. I was for the take over but now im feeling like the guys who are doing the take over are failures.
I think its time to sell the rest of my coins and move on from here.

Let me make it clear one last time. I am not against masternodes, I just find it a really stupid idea for this coin.

1. POW has nothing to do with masternodes.

2. Some greedy guys have the bright idea to use masternodes because they think they can get more coins this way. This is not actually true, if we implement masternodes (esp. if we leave the amount needed to make one at 5 million LDOGE) there would be so many that you would get nothing that worth's the trouble, if you only have a couple.

3. You really think that masternodes are a step forward? Flash news, only whales would profit from them, all the rest would see their stakes being cut off by 66.66% and being taken by the whales.

4. I will say it once again: without someone taking over, there would be no coin.
Old dev has quit and tried to kill it. Minutes after he has quit and locked the old thread, the volume of LDOGE sold on Bittrex skyrockets at 15 BTC, with a sell price of 2 satoshi max. (most were sold at 1 satoshi). It was your beloved old dev, liquidating his profits - and some of those profits were yours, because they came from the masternodes he made, while no one else could. Or maybe you thought he wanted the masternodes for you to profit?

Same happened on C-Cex, for which I happen to have a screenshot too:

You like this view? Do you know how much some of us spent in order to get it back to 2 satoshi five hours later?

5. Is there someone that isn't a failure and wants to be in charge?
I don't want to be in charge, I'm too busy for this. Be my guest!

6. @freakying99, these are your coins, do whatever you want with them.
If you decide to sell, just inform us on which exchange, so we can go get them :-)

Finally: whoever wants a masternode that would get him a serious profit, should try making one for DASH (DRK).
There is an excellent guide here: https://dashtalk.org/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies.2680/
You would need only 1000 DASH (around 2738 US dollars, currently) plus the expenses for the Linux VPS etc.
litedoge

Activity: 280

wow much coin such love

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:26:54 AM

Donations Welcome: dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

I forgot to mention the links on the website need fixed.  Thanks!
watsdadeal

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:35:45 AM

reinstall wallet from the OP, copy your original wallet.dat to appdata\roaming\litedoge folder and run the command repairwallet from the console.

Thank you guys, I did all (Fresh installation, copied wallet.dat to the folder, ran repairwallet) but everytime when I try to send few coins to another wallet, the wallet crashes will following error. I have over 100 Million coins.. please help

Error:
Runaway exception
EXCEPTION:St13runtime_error
CDB: Error -30974, can't open database
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 05:40:36 AM

Thank you guys, I did all (Fresh installation, copied wallet.dat to the folder, ran repairwallet) but everytime when I try to send few coins to another wallet, the wallet crashes will following error. I have over 100 Million coins.. please help

Error:
Runaway exception

I suspect you have no previous backup, from when it was working......
Before trying to send coins, run the command dumpprivkey walletaddress for each address you have in your wallet.
Copy these private keys in a safe place and then insert them in a new, clean and freshly installed wallet.

This will get you your coins into the new wallet.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 05:42:53 AM

Donations Welcome: dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c

+1 from me too

I added it on OP page

@litedoge, don't forget CryptoTrade Exchange!
https://cryptotrade.exchange/trade/LDOGE/BTC
watsdadeal

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:48:59 AM

Error:
Runaway exception

Before trying to send coins, run the command dumpprivkey walletaddress for each address you have in your wallet.
Copy these private keys in a safe place and then insert them in a new, clean and freshly installed wallet.

hi, what do you mean by walletaddress.. I have one or more receiving address. do you mean that? when i try to run command dumpprivkey <wallet address>, I get
22:47:47

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)

Can you elaborate more? what is the command format to put encryption key on command line?
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 06:00:28 AM

Error:
Runaway exception

hi, what do you mean by walletaddress.. I have one or more receiving address. do you mean that? when i try to run command dumpprivkey <wallet address>, I get

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)

Can you elaborate more? what is the command format to put encryption key on command line?

first unlock your wallet

run the command listaddressgroupings (it will get you all the addresses currently in the wallet, along with the amount of coins each one has)
copy those addresses on a txt file

then run the command dumpprivkey from console, for each address you have
example: dumpprivkey dYhvRnFBQpwrWHBGyv2UwL94KojWzX1dm8
this must be run for each address and will give you the private key

copy those keys to your text file

then make a new wallet: close the client and rename wallet.dat to wallet_damaged.dat
run the client again and it will create a new wallet

let the new wallet sync and then go to console and run the command importprivkey yourprivatekeyforeachaddress
this will insert your addresses to the wallet you just created (must be done for each address, one by one)

Edit: and remember to keep backups next time!!!!
WCIR

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:02:41 AM

watsdadeal

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:35:43 AM

Error:
Runaway exception

first unlock your wallet

run the command listaddressgroupings (it will get you all the addresses currently in the wallet, along with the amount of coins each one has)
copy those addresses on a txt file

then run the command dumpprivkey from console, for each address you have
example: dumpprivkey dYhvRnFBQpwrWHBGyv2UwL94KojWzX1dm8
this must be run for each address and will give you the private key

copy those keys to your text file

then make a new wallet: close the client and rename wallet.dat to wallet_damaged.dat
run the client again and it will create a new wallet

let the new wallet sync and then go to console and run the command importprivkey yourprivatekeyforeachaddress
this will insert your addresses to the wallet you just created (must be done for each address, one by one)

Edit: and remember to keep backups next time!!!!

Thank you so much. It worked Smiley
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 09:00:46 AM

It worked, huh?

dammit.... I should have asked you to send me your wallet.dat to fix it myself! Tongue
lol

you are very welcome, just make sure you keep backups of your wallets, you never know when this is going to happen and how severe the damage will be.
watsdadeal

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:22:01 AM

It worked, huh?

dammit.... I should have asked you to send me your wallet.dat to fix it myself! Tongue
lol

you are very welcome, just make sure you keep backups of your wallets, you never know when this is going to happen and how severe the damage will be.

I did think about an option to send the wallet.dat to someone trust worthy and let them have a cut of 10 to 15% from the coins when they fix it. But I fixed it and saved those % coins Tongue (ofcourse with your help)

Initially I thought to dump the 100M+ coins due to dev betrayal. MinerFTW had good attitude than acquitas IMO. If the original dev had been active and genuine, there wouldn't be so much drama. Anyways now I am happy to see to someone like you in community leadership and I plan to hold the coins. I wish good things happen to you for helping people and staying gentle. I will surely donate coins as I started to stake again. Thanks
watsdadeal

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:32:49 AM

I am also against Masternode trickery. If the community leaders can find a wayout to cut the crap and just let the normal stake happen, it would be nice. I see lot of orphan blocks when I stake.
litedoge

Activity: 280

wow much coin such love

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:56:30 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 10:12:25 AM by litedoge

Official Website: http://www.litedoge.org/
Info Website: http://www.litedoge.info/

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/litedoge

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Litedoge?fref=ts

Any Donations Welcome: LDOGE - dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c
PS: If any links not working - let me know.
maincoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:42:37 PM

I did a site update today.

What's the deal with the forum, if needed i can install it this weekend? Just let me know.
CryptoChaser

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:50:14 PM

I did a site update today.

What's the deal with the forum, if needed i can install it this weekend? Just let me know.

Thanks for the site update.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: