Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125157 times)
CryptoChaser

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:04:16 PM

Can someone tell me what the big deal is about MN? POW is over so why try and even think about implementing now?

I agree. these guys are working backwards. I was for the take over but now im feeling like the guys who are doing the take over are failures.
I think its time to sell the rest of my coins and move on from here.

I understand your frustration, but I don't think they are failures - at least they are trying something.
You're right about the POW being over and with more than 4.5 billion of the 35 billion coin already mined within less than 3 months - there is not a lot of incentive for new players to join.
If we want this coin to go to the moon - we need get the whole community back on board and we need a new roadmap - I tried to get inputs/ideas of how we can do this, but was shot down.
It’s in the hands of heavensopen and SockPuppetAccount now – you should forward any inputs/ideas to them for consolidation.

Did you say "go to the moon" - I can't even get over the fence!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:08:10 PM

I did a site update today.

What's the deal with the forum, if needed i can install it this weekend? Just let me know.

Good to know, but still we are a long way from a good take over. What's the next step you have planned? I have offered my help time and time again but no one seems to care.

Is my help needed here?

Offcourse, everbody's help is much appreciated. How can you contribute?

I will try to put a forum online with maincoin this weekend, the guy who offered it has given us the silent treatment... LOL

Is that referring to me ?
If so I didn't think anyone wanted me to do it, if they do I will throw a forum up right away....Let me know

Yes it was meant for you, can you do it?

Donation address: 154
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 06:43:24 PM

Big sell walls: on 2, 3 & 4 sat - over 7btc each!

7.0464 7.0464

7.4430 14.4894

7.9558 22.4452

Any progress on the wallet update? or new dev?

A lot of people including myself have lost a lot of money due to MinerFTW and aquitasIJ selfish decisions and actions.

They both owe the community an apology and payback / donations.

They can start here:
LDOGE - dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c
BTC: 1JnTmgdykCLe4yHERFfAa4MQhLGeVnXTTU

So, 0.8 billion coins from a total of 4.5 billion that has already been in circulation, is just sitting on Bittrex alone and only at the price range of 2-4 satoshi....
And I am currently counting:
1,065,631,894 coins for sale on Bittrex
    65,889,946 coins for sale on C-Cex
    24,984,035 coins for sale on Yobit
      4,337,032 coins for sale on AlcurEX
      2,210,307 coins for sale on Cryptopia
        402,030 coins for sale on Cryptotrade Exchange
a sum of 1,163,455,244 coins for sale out of 4.5 billion.......

This is actually great news!

Let me explain my point of view:
If those people that are selling wanted to dump their coins because they feel they have no value, or because they are afraid they are going to lose them (i.e. the coin might disappear), they would dump at 1 satoshi and place a few orders on 2 and 3 satoshi only. I have seen this happening to other coins.

But alas, no, this is not the case......
They are trying to PROFIT from this situation and expecting a RISE in price, otherwise they wouldn't put orders on prices above 3 satoshi. Don't get fooled, they know LiteDoge is not dead!

I am in for the long run. Let them raise whatever buy wall they want. They are only offering coins at a ridiculously low price and have no way to stake them, so they are actually losing money. When it's time for price to go up, the buy walls will disappear.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:29:49 PM

Dude this kind of fud post are not wise.

If it wasn't true I'd be the first one to kick his ass, but facts are facts.

PS: I also want an apology.

Yes, but it is it smart to say as bag holder, think majstro  Smiley

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:37:14 PM

i dumped the rest of mine
good luck gents

Signature for sale by owner
CryptoChaser

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:01:36 PM

Dude this kind of fud post are not wise.

If it wasn't true I'd be the first one to kick his ass, but facts are facts.

PS: I also want an apology.

Yes, but it is it smart to say as bag holder, think majstro  Smiley

No, it's not smart as a bag holder to tell the truth, but sometimes honesty is the best policy.

Anyway, who is putting up the big sell walls?
I have currently no coin in any of the exchanges for sale.

litedoge

Activity: 280

wow much coin such love

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:48:09 PM

litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:59:38 PM

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:22:29 PM

I'm still buying Wink

Can someone give me access to the website to add a forum ?

It would be silly to put a forum up behind one of my sites that has no reference at all to LDOGE

Also my offer of free hosting still stands if you wish to take me up on it, just let me know.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
PeterVenter

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:08:42 PM

Anyway, who is putting up the big sell walls?
I have currently no coin in any of the exchanges for sale.

I also don't have any coin for sale. Maybe its people who bought cheap at 1 sat.

PeterVenter

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:39:57 PM

Websites: http://www.litedoge.org/  and  http://www.litedoge.info/
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/litedoge
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Litedoge?fref=ts
maincoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:05:04 PM

I'm still buying Wink

It would be silly to put a forum up behind one of my sites that has no reference at all to LDOGE

Also my offer of free hosting still stands if you wish to take me up on it, just let me know.

Which software do you want to install? I got a shared hosting (No ssh), so on my hosting nodebb is not possible. If you want smf or something like that, i can do a installatron in a minute?
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:17:30 PM

I'm still buying Wink

Which software do you want to install? I got a shared hosting (No ssh), so on my hosting nodebb is not possible. If you want smf or something like that, i can do a installatron in a minute?

So can I

But its pointless putting a forum up on the back of one of my websites, I mean who will goto www.umine.co.uk/ldoge_forum, or www.cryptogaming.club/ldoge_forum 

No one will do that will they, it needs to be on a LDOGE related url

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
maincoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:45:46 PM

I'm still buying Wink

So can I

But its pointless putting a forum up on the back of one of my websites, I mean who will goto www.umine.co.uk/ldoge_forum, or www.cryptogaming.club/ldoge_forum 

Therefore we asked to give your server iP so we can change dns?
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:19:34 PM

Huh when I try to sent 3M litedoge i get an error: transaction failed? I tried 3 times even restarted wallet, but every time i get this error?

litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:33:26 PM

Huh when I try to sent 3M litedoge i get an error: transaction failed? I tried 3 times even restarted wallet, but every time i get this error?

Not sure exactly what your error is, but usually it happens when you try to send "stake" coin - ensure you send only "spendable" coin - turn off staking - simply lock  the wallet.

Also leave about 2 LDoge in wallet for transfer fees.

Hope this helps.

Regards
litedoge
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:35:23 PM

Not sure exactly what your error is, but usually it happens when you try to send "stake" coin - ensure you send only "spendable" coin - turn off staking - simply lock  the wallet.

Also leave about 2 LDoge in wallet for transfer fees.

Hope this helps.

Regards
litedoge

You are fast with your help. Thanks I will try it again

heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 11:35:41 PM

I'm still buying Wink

So can I

*scratching head*...
Well, in order to change the dns records, he has to host the site to his server, otherwise dns will point to a black hole.
crunck is actually asking if you want him to host the site (so he will be able to add the forum) or if you are going to give him admin access to wherever is already hosted, to do the job (then you can change password if you are worried about this).
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:54:13 PM

I'm still buying Wink

So can I

*scratching head*...
Well, in order to change the dns records, he has to host the site to his server, otherwise dns will point to a black hole.
crunck is actually asking if you want him to host the site (so he will be able to add the forum) or if you are going to give him admin access to wherever is already hosted, to do the job (then you can change password if you are worried about this).

Indeed, I have now received FTP details to a forum folder, but no DB details which of coarse I will need, I have requested them now from the site admin.

Further to that I have asked again if he/she wants free hosting as if they do it will be easier to move the site before I install the forum software.

If they do wish to move it to one of my servers, I will create the account and pass them new name servers and then I can get to work Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:45:33 AM

I'd really like to see getting the website/forum worked out.  Also, it appears everyone who was going to dump has done so.  Good!  Now we can get on to building this coin!  There are good days ahead... let's work together and make it happen. 

What would you all like to see fixed in the wallet *first*?  We have devs.  Where do you see the wallet headed?  Or, does it work good for now (the staking is great and everything works great!) or do you want to see something change?

I for one would like to see a mobile wallet that is linked to my primary staking wallet.  The mobile wallet wouldn't stake but the primary would.  So you could spend your coins with your smart phone from a staking wallet.  Thoughts? 

I'm so glad to see everyone pitching in and doing what they can to help.  Now THIS is the true beginning to this coin!

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: