Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Americas Cardroom Thread  (Read 55007 times)
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1988
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 10:10:00 PM

That wasn't my questions answer but I guess we can take that as a no Cheesy Nevertheless I will try it anyways.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:11:13 AM

Are you guys considering lowering the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts? 10-25 is a lot for breaking in a new game for new gamblers. I am not a good poker player at all but if I want to let of some steam I would love to join your website, it looks amazing. For that tough I need both deposit and withdrawal to be at 5-10 range, 25 withdrawal is a bit much for my taste. Will you ever consider dropping that down a bit?

It's completely free to download the poker application. We do have play money tables and we have our 24 hours a day 7 days a week $10 On Demand Freerolls! Also we have our Americas Cardroom Freeroll Leaderboard, just keep playing our On Demand Freerolls all day long, because each time you place in the top 10 of one of them you’ll earn points towards the Americas Cardroom Freeroll Leaderboard in our weekly competitions that runs from Saturday at 00:00 until the following Friday at 23:59, each week. At the end of each competition, we’ll take a look at it and award tournament entries to the top 10 point earners. First place scores $270 worth of tournament entries! Interesting right? Win a nice prize without spending a penny! Unfortunately, we are not able to lower the deposit range because we can't modify our processors. Why you just don't give a try and download our software and try it first! Let me know if you need help or have any other questions.

Just recently read about this game. Looking forward t play here. Does the $10 per week like really free? No turnover requirements? If, like I win using the $10 in the poker rooms, will I be able to take home that prize or it just for the count for the $270 weekly tournament? This is really my first time to join an online poker game and don't really know much about the mechanics of their bonuses.
ACR Rep (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:29:58 PM

Are you guys considering lowering the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts? 10-25 is a lot for breaking in a new game for new gamblers. I am not a good poker player at all but if I want to let of some steam I would love to join your website, it looks amazing. For that tough I need both deposit and withdrawal to be at 5-10 range, 25 withdrawal is a bit much for my taste. Will you ever consider dropping that down a bit?

It's completely free to download the poker application. We do have play money tables and we have our 24 hours a day 7 days a week $10 On Demand Freerolls! Also we have our Americas Cardroom Freeroll Leaderboard, just keep playing our On Demand Freerolls all day long, because each time you place in the top 10 of one of them you’ll earn points towards the Americas Cardroom Freeroll Leaderboard in our weekly competitions that runs from Saturday at 00:00 until the following Friday at 23:59, each week. At the end of each competition, we’ll take a look at it and award tournament entries to the top 10 point earners. First place scores $270 worth of tournament entries! Interesting right? Win a nice prize without spending a penny! Unfortunately, we are not able to lower the deposit range because we can't modify our processors. Why you just don't give a try and download our software and try it first! Let me know if you need help or have any other questions.

Just recently read about this game. Looking forward t play here. Does the $10 per week like really free? No turnover requirements? If, like I win using the $10 in the poker rooms, will I be able to take home that prize or it just for the count for the $270 weekly tournament? This is really my first time to join an online poker game and don't really know much about the mechanics of their bonuses.

Hi! Let me explain it, you can think of On Demand Tournaments as multi-table Sit  & Go tourneys and yes they are 24/7 with no turnover. The prize pool for each on demand is between $0.55-$2.50. The entry is completely free. But what is the cool thing about this?  For this specific tournaments, we have a  Freeroll Leaderboard. How does it work? Simple, just keep playing our On Demand Freerolls all day long, because each time you place in the top 10 of one of them you’ll earn points towards the Americas Cardroom Freeroll Leaderboard in our weekly competitions that runs from Saturday at 00:00 until the following Friday at 23:59, each week. At the end of each competition, we’ll take a look at it and award tournament entries to the top 10 point earners. By the end of the weekly competition, if you've accumulated enough points to finish in the top 10 of the Americas Cardroom Freeroll Leaderboard you will receive a free entry to the Sit & Crush tournament. If you're our first place finisher you also receive a tournament entry for our Sunday's $215 buy in event! 
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:39:58 PM

The Online Super Series continues on Friday with six more tourneys.

Tomorrow’s Featured Event is a $30,000 GTD ($88 buy-in) at 8pm ET. See the full schedule here.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/

Also check here the schedule for SATURDAY with a Featured Event of $25,000 GTD ($55 buy-in) at 7pm ET.

jjrundy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

question with sng 2.0

a green card increases the prizepool i know, but the first card chosen is random selection?
so if im not mistaken, 8 players can have green cards but if the 1 player with the non green
card is chosen first then there is no progression to the pp?
also is it correct in the first example if the first chosen is green is the next selection random
and may or may not be green if there is more green cards?
or will it expose all the green cards first or what???
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:02:45 PM

On SUNDAY will be the mother of all Sunday Specials (3pm ET)!

We’ve supersized the $150,000 GTD event up to a huge $350,000. It’s all part of our $5,700,000 #OSSCub3d that’s running through May 7th.

Click the following link more information https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/sunday-special/

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:07:34 PM

The 12-Day Online Super Series has been getting great reviews by new and old players alike!

Tomorrow’s Featured Event is a $25,000 GTD ($55 buy-in) at 7pm ET. See the CORRECT full schedule here. Please notice that the #19 event is at 4:00 pm ET.

Also check here the schedule for SUNDAY with a Featured Event of $350,000 GTD Sunday Special ($320 buy-in) at 3pm ET.

Click the following link for more information https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/sunday-special/
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:50:29 PM

question with sng 2.0

a green card increases the prizepool i know, but the first card chosen is random selection?
so if im not mistaken, 8 players can have green cards but if the 1 player with the non green
card is chosen first then there is no progression to the pp?
also is it correct in the first example if the first chosen is green is the next selection random
and may or may not be green if there is more green cards?
or will it expose all the green cards first or what???

Hi let me explain it:

- First 55 cards are shuffled and placed in front of the players (3 gold cards, 26 red and 26 green cards)
- Players have 20 seconds to choose 1 card (if I player doesnt choose in time a random card is selected for them)
- Then there is a random choice of who turns their card over.
- And depending on the green and gold cards the payout is increased.
- The Game Stops and payout is determined once the first red card is showed.

If you want more details please visit the following link: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/sit-and-go-2-0/
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:20:04 AM

Hi ACR Rep, do you guys have any referral programs for players, something of the likes what on other sites like betag or their poker site. I know a people who would be interested in joining a bitcoin poker site, but I wanted to invite them over with a referral.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

Our Online Super Series was on fire yesterday with the $350,000 GTD Sunday Special.

We resume TODAY with six more events, including the $60,000 Featured Event ($215 buy-in) at 8pm ET. See the full schedule here.

Also check here the schedule for TUESDAY with a Featured Event of $20,000 GTD ($33 buy-in) at 8pm ET.

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:26:26 PM

Hi ACR Rep, do you guys have any referral programs for players, something of the likes what on other sites like betag or their poker site. I know a people who would be interested in joining a bitcoin poker site, but I wanted to invite them over with a referral.

Hi, unfortunately, we do not have a referral program at the moment. I already sent the feedback to the department in charge. Thank you for choosing us!
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:30:09 PM

Jumpstart your Hump Day by playing in the Online Super Series (OSS).

There are six more tourneys tomorrow, with the Featured Event a $40,000 GTD ($33 buy-in) at 3:30pm ET. See the full schedule here.

Our Online Super Series (OSS) is picking up steam with the $1,000,000 GTD MILLION DOLLAR SUNDAY just days away!

Also check here the schedule for THURSDAY with a Featured Event of $30,000 GTD ($66 buy-in) at 7:30pm ET.

erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:53:42 AM

Hi, unfortunately, we do not have a referral program at the moment. I already sent the feedback to the department in charge. Thank you for choosing us!

Not a problem. Its something in the line of what sealswithclubs offered to its players and I definitely got 10-20 players on board at the time. I believe ACR has great potential with the bitcoin audience, as there isn't a fiat+btc site out there which is good.
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:10:38 PM

Start your weekend with a bang with the Online Super Series (OSS).

There are six tourneys on FRIDAY with the Featured Event a $30,000 GTD ($55 buy-in) at 8pm ET. See the full schedule here.

Also check here the schedule for SATURDAY with a Featured Event of $50,000 GTD ($82.50 buy-in) at 3:30pm ET.

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:08:58 PM

The Online Super Series (OSS) reaches a crescendo with our $1,000,000 GTD Million Dollar Sunday at 4pm ET!

The winner is guaranteed $200,000, plus a sterling Silver Bracelet. See the full schedule here.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/#tabs-3

ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:28:01 PM

The final part of the $5,700,000 GTD OSS Cub3d will begin with the Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS), running through Sunday.

Tomorrow’s Featured Event is a giant $5,100 buy-in Cage at 7pm ET. See the full schedule here.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/#tabs-4

Also check here the schedule for THURSDAY with a Featured Event of $100,000 GTD ($1,050 buy-in) at 6:30pm ET

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/#tabs-4

PaypalForBTC

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:30:42 AM

How long do bitcoin withdrawals take?
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:24:06 AM

As far as I'm aware a few days or more which is a bit too long in my opinion.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:58:19 AM

Thanks for following up on the message. I will just post it here incase someone was looking for an answer to that as well. For anyone interested in becoming an affiliate can check this out: https://www.wpnaffiliates.com/
ACR Rep (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:21:51 PM

Hi, normally takes 48-72 hours. If you have any questions or need help please let me know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: