Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164007 times)
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:26:18 PM

gambling is fix my life if i win, then wreck my life if i lose Cheesy

Well that is appropriate at all every time that a gambler wins for sure it is going to make him happy and going to fix his life, the question is for how long winning is going to make your life fix? What if you are just going to win one time for one month and you have won only small amount of pot.
I think that is going to wreck your life.
Fixing our life means a permanent thing and we know for a fact that winning in gambling is just temporary so literally it would not fix neither help us to improve, we should only believe that gambling is not really a big thing that would give us a positive effect in life but it is just an entertainment and more destructive once abuse.
Winning in gambling is temporary? Depends on the person.
If he decides to stop for good after winning, that "win" is permanent and he can use those winnings to something that can fix/improve his life like may be starting a legit business or anything related.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:28:43 PM

Well that is appropriate at all every time that a gambler wins for sure it is going to make him happy and going to fix his life, the question is for how long winning is going to make your life fix? What if you are just going to win one time for one month and you have won only small amount of pot.
I think that is going to wreck your life.
Fixing our life means a permanent thing and we know for a fact that winning in gambling is just temporary so literally it would not fix neither help us to improve, we should only believe that gambling is not really a big thing that would give us a positive effect in life but it is just an entertainment and more destructive once abuse.
Winning in gambling is temporary? Depends on the person.
If he decides to stop for good after winning, that "win" is permanent and he can use those winnings to something that can fix/improve his life like may be starting a legit business or anything related.

This is true. If we have a definite and very clear target profit with the resolve to stop gambling on that day when reaching the target profit will makes it a permanent win.

If we hit our target profit and still continue because of greed then chances are, we may end up losing all of our bankroll.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:51:32 AM

gambling is just a mess it is a dustn where you are wasting your money and time. gambling can crush anyone's life easily but only one or two get chance to make a lot of money. so you choose you want a good life or you want to risk your life to be that one person
Yeah, gambling is really waste of time, but not for the people who are rich, I think this is waste of time of the people who really don't actually want gambling. Cause in some people gambling can help them to release their stress playing in it and some of us use gambling as their past time. It is depending on you, but don't make gambling as your source of income, because this is wrong and you cannot gain profit consistently here.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:35:37 AM

Gambling cannot fix your life especially your problem maybe you can get enough money that can sustain in financial aspect but then time will come if you don't think wise you'll get addicted and can mess your life.
Gambling cannot really fix our life, especially for those who are an ordinary gambler. Yeah we can earn money here but that money you earn can buy small things. We cannot earn money in gambling that can make us millionaire. Treat gambling as your past time, you cannot make gambling as if you can gain profit like millions. We all know that gambling is very risky so, if you know how to control yourself you can play gambling for a while but if not, it can really wreck your life.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:06:20 PM

to me it has not effect on my at all, because although i am doing gambling for making money and for getting fun from making money but i do gambling in a limit and try to exceed that limit. and therefor i can say that gambling has not special effect on my life.

Good for you that you can control yourself from gambling. Only less people are like you. Most people are addicted in gambling because they treat it as a stable and easy way to earn money. If they win they just get greedy instead of withdrawing it already. They are hoping to win more not knowing they will eventually lose if they continue.
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:51:42 PM

to me it has not effect on my at all, because although i am doing gambling for making money and for getting fun from making money but i do gambling in a limit and try to exceed that limit. and therefor i can say that gambling has not special effect on my life.

Good for you that you can control yourself from gambling. Only less people are like you. Most people are addicted in gambling because they treat it as a stable and easy way to earn money. If they win they just get greedy instead of withdrawing it already. They are hoping to win more not knowing they will eventually lose if they continue.

Definitely true. If you include emotions to gambling, then you will likely lose. Reason is that, emotions can lead you to being greedy. Once you get greedy in gambling, the rate of you getting bust is quite high.

If you are just new in gambling, better bet only money that you can afford to lose and that you are just playing it for fun. If you want to go hard in gambling, better practice bankroll management, emotionless betting, building many sessions, and pre-planned betting.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:15:26 PM

Definitely true. If you include emotions to gambling, then you will likely lose. Reason is that, emotions can lead you to being greedy. Once you get greedy in gambling, the rate of you getting bust is quite high.

If you are just new in gambling, better bet only money that you can afford to lose and that you are just playing it for fun. If you want to go hard in gambling, better practice bankroll management, emotionless betting, building many sessions, and pre-planned betting.

Not all the time bro,

What if you include emotions in gambling,
But you are a disciplined person,
and do a have a self control.

Still, the probability of losing too much in gambling is based on the self control, limit, and discipline of the person.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:39:03 AM

According to me gambling is a straight way towreck our life, so i will never favor for gambling, I do not like gambling,
yes if you always play gambling you probably ruin your life because all you gonna do is to play and play and play gambling where you don't know you gonna sell your things nor gadgets just to play gambling but for others gambling for them is helpful where they get their profit for their daily living and helps them to live
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:04:46 AM

According to me gambling is a straight way towreck our life, so i will never favor for gambling, I do not like gambling,
yes if you always play gambling you probably ruin your life because all you gonna do is to play and play and play gambling where you don't know you gonna sell your things nor gadgets just to play gambling but for others gambling for them is helpful where they get their profit for their daily living and helps them to live
If gaming with greedy might ruin our lives but if gambling is done with the constraints that controlled it will not ruin our lives. Gambling can be fun if done with the intention of having fun.
mmmtr

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:09:49 AM

i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?

I agreed you about your opinion I lived like that situtan and my life until 8 month ago was so sucks . Maybe you can play gamling very good but this not enough for the win .If you cant passionn youll be loser
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:35:29 PM

Maybe it is still too early to tell if gambling is ruining your life. Maybe you are still too early in gambling that the effects are still too miniscule for you to notice. If I were you, I will stop gambling now before the effects become bigger. Even small bets can get you addicted. Then that small bets becomes bigger, and soon you are in deep trouble.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:40:01 PM

It hard to have control over ourselves once we are begin to play in regular basis. It is in human being nature to come under the influence of greed. I saw many people loosing enormous amount of money just because they wanted to recover like 0.02 or 0.05 BTC. Gambling will never fix anyone's life for sure but it has wrecked hundreds families lives which we can see around us easily.
eann014

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:07:47 AM

If I have extra money that I do not need, I sometimes deposit and gamble them (or buy something). Usually I end up withdrawing tiny bits back until I get greedy and lose it all. Even though I lose, I'm not in any major debt or crisis because I only play with what I can afford.
That's also a good method when playing in gambling so that you cannot lose all your money, instead you can win also although not a big amount but at least you can win and sometimes we can lesser our losing moment when we can have that attitude, just don't put all your earnings cause there's a possibility that we can lose all of it.
Aamir1

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:44:14 AM

It hard to have control over ourselves once we are begin to play in regular basis. It is in human being nature to come under the influence of greed. I saw many people loosing enormous amount of money just because they wanted to recover like 0.02 or 0.05 BTC. Gambling will never fix anyone's life for sure but it has wrecked hundreds families lives which we can see around us easily.

Exactly, not only around us but if we have a glance over the world or any place in the world and if we find a gambler there he can surely share his sad story with us because gambling have been doing it from centuries, people sell their houses or in past before a lot of years people even used to sell their wives for gambling, what can be worst then that?
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:20:01 AM

Exactly, not only around us but if we have a glance over the world or any place in the world and if we find a gambler there he can surely share his sad story with us because gambling have been doing it from centuries, people sell their houses or in past before a lot of years people even used to sell their wives for gambling, what can be worst then that?
Is that possible to sell someones wives in gambling? I think that is a ridiculous idea of a desperate gambler, we gamble to make money for our family then it does not make sense if we are selling our wife for a certain amount of money and lose it again in gambling.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
eann014

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:19:49 AM

Is that possible to sell someones wives in gambling? I think that is a ridiculous idea of a desperate gambler, we gamble to make money for our family then it does not make sense if we are selling our wife for a certain amount of money and lose it again in gambling.
That's true, it is not the right attitude of a person that is really addicted in gambling. I think that person will do that needs a medication in brain cause I think those who will think that they will bet their wives are crazy people.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:45:17 PM

That’s always happening to those who are not contented of what they won in their game, they want more so they will continue playing instead of withdrawing it. Most of the time, gamblers with that attitude will become a loser in the end. There are I think 1% of them become a winner in the end. So be careful of what you wish for. Always contented of what we already have.
richkellj

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:43:59 PM

That’s always happening to those who are not contented of what they won in their game, they want more so they will continue playing instead of withdrawing it. Most of the time, gamblers with that attitude will become a loser in the end. There are I think 1% of them become a winner in the end. So be careful of what you wish for. Always contented of what we already have.
It is because of the adrenaline rush in effect that's why they can not really properly control themselves with spending.
I too have experienced that and only led to losing all the coins that I originally plan to spend (but it's okay since I can bear to lose that much).
tabas

Activity: 3024
Merit: 745

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:13:30 PM

It is because of the adrenaline rush in effect that's why they can not really properly control themselves with spending.
I too have experienced that and only led to losing all the coins that I originally plan to spend (but it's okay since I can bear to lose that much).

That is what we call rage, if rage comes to you for sure you are not going to control your emotion and the proper way of being to your gambling.
And it just tends to lose the money you are holding. I learned from my experience and it just tends that it wrecked my life. So, it is really going to wreck your life if you don't know how to manage your emotion.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:01:22 AM

That is what we call rage, if rage comes to you for sure you are not going to control your emotion and the proper way of being to your gambling.
And it just tends to lose the money you are holding. I learned from my experience and it just tends that it wrecked my life. So, it is really going to wreck your life if you don't know how to manage your emotion.
More you lose , you'll being rage and you couldn't control your emotion after that you'll deposit more in gambling sites to recover your losses.
That's true , if you can't control your emotion you just making gambling wreck your life , better to prepare yourself before playing gambling.
Like prepare your mental or adjust your emotion so you can enjoying your activity.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: