Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54453 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:37:11 PM

Its because no one is mining it, or no blocks are being found, the chain only moves when blocks are found due to mining, as soon as some one starts mining and finds a block, it will immediately sync everything up.

I see 9 active connections, but no blocks being found.

It seems someone was overmining or mining ahead of the schedule, does that make it so that the blocks become harder to find for others afterwards? is that what is causing the current thing?

the blocks found shouldn't be over 3500 to 4500 since june 22, when the coin was launched,
but I see there is 8922 blocks found.

its been overmined, but how correct this in the future, any ways to 'prevent' this overmining?

Thanks for your help

Bloody hell perhaps coin dev isnt for you my friend.

The state of play is this :

"version" : 80602,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 106.44824580,
    "blocks" : 8922,
    "timeoffset" : -4,
    "connections" : 6,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.42238679,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1435253153,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""

So diff isnt that high

It dosn't matter how many connections your wallet says you have, if your not mining this POW or not staking POS (which your coin dosn't do )  nothing will move !

I suggest everyone opens there wallets,

Makes sure there coin.conf says this:

Code:
rpcuser=SOME USER
rpcpassword=SOME NONSENSE LONG CHAIN OF LETTERS
addnode=54.194.99.126
addnode=37.187.99.136
daemon=1

Then goes to console and types
Code:
setgenerate true

And then hope someone finds a block

Or someone puts some power through the pool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:40:06 PM

If really minning is the problem then the first thing to solve as i said earlier is difficulty retarget. Because if miners leave diff will be high and blockchain will be stuck. Retarget should occur EVERY BLOCK not every 33 hours

thanks badam, do other people agree, that the Retarget should occur every block, not every 33 hours?

That will not be good if you set it at every block.

You have a block time of 2 mins, there for you should set the re-target time to 4 blocks ( 8 mins).

You should also bring the confirm time up to at least 60 blocks, 2 blocks is not a clever move.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:46:42 PM

Let it be 8 mins but it must be lowered if you want to do something with this coin.
This 33hr spacing is obsolete it was ok 2 years ago but now it is a big no
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:52:57 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:39:37 AM by 2bacco

We need more miners

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 05:12:22 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:40:23 AM by 2bacco

people can also add the node below(this is the node from bitnodes.net)

addnode=194.135.88.119

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 05:22:27 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:43:05 AM by 2bacco

I copied this below from the op:

2bacco coins can be a good investment for smokers
People spending their money on tobacco or cigarettes can invest into 2bacco coins,
and buy their cigarettes or tobacco with 2bacco coins,
and then when they spend their money on cigarettes it isn't a complete loss,
because they are supporting their investment into 2bacco coins.

Same goes for cigars.

There is a big market out there

we just need to make it through some hiccups first

we can look at having a new thread, etc..

I will be happy to be able to invest into 2bacco coins and buy my smokes with 2bacco coins too Smiley

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:23:05 PM

If really minning is the problem then the first thing to solve as i said earlier is difficulty retarget. Because if miners leave diff will be high and blockchain will be stuck. Retarget should occur EVERY BLOCK not every 33 hours

thanks badam, do other people agree, that the Retarget should occur every block, not every 33 hours?

That will not be good if you set it at every block.

You have a block time of 2 mins, there for you should set the re-target time to 4 blocks ( 8 mins).

You should also bring the confirm time up to at least 60 blocks, 2 blocks is not a clever move.

As you know, I created 2bacco coin using coincreator.net

but lack former training or experience doing dev work for crypto coins.

I never used github, but today I am trying to create a repository at github.
github repository for 2bacco coin:
https://github.com/2bacco/2bacco-coin

but I didn't find how to upload the files to github,
but contacted their support to explain to me how to upload the files to the 2bacco coin repository.

And hopefully someone will help to do some of the corrections needed to allow 2bacco coin to be making confirmations again, and people to mine/find blocks again

Why you worrying about github ?

You need to alter the file main.cpp which is in the src folder.
Then you need to recompile the windows wallet and release an update.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
cico76

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:33:13 PM

Added some ...coding knowledge to the dev Huh

NOO... there is too much 2bacco...

Solution: added some hash POWER to the pool...

...donations are appreciated...
LMrkPNjauNc2an9Cd6dBqJzqnC4mLcZTJR

Cool
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:39:59 PM

Cool

All synced up now through mining Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 08:13:02 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:44:56 AM by 2bacco

I would very much like to be involved with a coin that I can invest into,
and buy my cigarettes with over the internet.

I know if enough smokers get involved, then 2bacco coin should be a successful coin into the future. Smiley

once again, you guys are the Best Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 08:15:02 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:45:23 AM by 2bacco

Cool

Thank you very much cico76 for supporting 2bacco coin.

You guys are the Best Smiley

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:04:03 AM

I'll try to reduce slowly the diff so anyone can move the chain with a cpu miner till 2bacco reach more support and miners Wink

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 02:19:18 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:45:56 AM by 2bacco

I added this below, to the op, to try and answer some questions some people might have Smiley

I know some people are curious about the roadmap, or what it is that I am doing with 2bacco coin.

I am only able to give you a partial picture of what it is I am doing,
but as things develop more over time, then I should be able to reveal more then. Smiley

At this time, there are a couple of things I am doing.

In Brief:

1- Smokers Advocacy

2- Involved with 2bacco coin

I have long term intent to be doing those works involved with smokers advocacy and 2bacco coin.

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 03:23:07 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:46:45 AM by 2bacco

store owners can chose to display the 2bacco coin pic,

with or without the words encircling the coin.

And for interests sake, here is a pic of the 2bacco coin with and without the encircling words:

bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:37:46 PM

I posted about 2bacco coin at my blog Smiley
https://internetcoin.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/2bacco-coin-a-new-coin-with-a-message/

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:29:42 PM

DONATE 2bacco coin LefcbVg7GtpoBDz3z65bvmj3CAVB47ZqJf

2bacco coin chat

Join us at http://tobaccocoinchat.fon3z.com/  Smiley
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 04:09:38 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 05:52:11 PM by 2bacco

You wrote: 'tobaccocoinchat'

this is '2bacco coin' not 'tobaccocoin' Smiley

Are you creating a new coin named 'tobacco coin' Rago?

Do you own the fon3z.com/   domain/website?

all i saw was a green screen when I looked at that site with Tor

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 05:29:48 PM

Why no exchanges for 2bacco coin and what is the value per coin BTC $

Still waiting for an exchange to add 2bacco coin for trading.

I have tried to contact numerous exchanges, but so far, no replies.
I don't know, they are busy doing other things,
but if one of them is a smoker they might like to add 2bacco coin for trading,
because 2bacco coin is Smoker Friendly

2bacco coin is Smoker Friendly

Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:50:29 PM

Exchange Bittrex replie me this

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Jun 25, 14:16

Hi,
Please see the following link for information on submitting a coin to Bittrex:

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Please be aware that our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Follow us on Twitter: https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

Jun 25, 03:44

Hi bittrex add 2baccocoin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 05:55:10 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:48:45 AM by 2bacco

Exchange Bittrex replie me this

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Jun 25, 14:16

Hi,
Please see the following link for information on submitting a coin to Bittrex:

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Please be aware that our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Follow us on Twitter: https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

Jun 25, 03:44

Hi bittrex add 2baccocoin

There is a 50k 2BACCO bounty for adding 2bacco for trading:)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: