Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:27:01 PM

Come to this exchange www.cryptopia.co.nz if you want to add 2bacco coin Smiley

That in my opinion would be a bad move !

You will end up getting paired with LTC which will kill the coin.....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:35:14 PM

Why they have BTC 2bacco coin can pair with BTC
Rago

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:37:54 PM

Hey guys, I found a payment processor for 2bacco coin,

but 2bacco coin needs to be trading on an exchange first,

before being added for payment processing.

Exchange needed for trading 2bacco Smiley

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:42:37 PM

Why they have BTC 2bacco coin can pair with BTC

Yes they have BTC but I know one of the owners and a coin like this will only get listed against LTC on their exchange.

Unless you manage to get it voted in, but you cant do that without a github src

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 04:50:06 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:57:17 AM by 2bacco

I was hoping an exchange would simply add 2bacco coin for trading,
it would be easier that way.

I have found sundays to be slow days, and likely a better chance of an  exchange adding 2bacco coin from monday to friday/saturday.

We might just have to wait a little,
and then 2bacco will be on an exchange  Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 04:54:40 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 01:59:11 AM by 2bacco

2bacco coin will outperform over 90% of all the coins in the long term, is what I think Smiley

You and I might be looking at the chance of a life time right here guys, a great chance to get in early on something that is going to get much bigger Smiley

but once again, 2BACCO Coin does need the communities support Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 06:10:42 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 02:00:13 AM by 2bacco

@2bacco_2bacco will follow @U__Mine and retweet your tweets Smiley

There are alot of different exchanges, if one exchange will not add 2bacco,
then we can keep asking others to add 2bacco Smiley

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:09:21 PM

I'm hearing this could be on Yobit within the hour !

Time to mine Smiley www.umine.co.uk

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 08:23:24 PM

We will have to wait until tomorrow to find out if 2bacco is trading on yobit or not.

I do not know what time 2bacco might start to trade at yobit, the deal is not completely finalized yet, but if everything goes well, then I hope 2bacco will be trading at yobit some time tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for your help Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 07:02:56 AM

2BACCO Coin is The Smoker Friendly Coin

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:26:33 AM

Umm ya but the link for the windows wallet don't work mate? you got a link for a working wallet?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 07:34:20 AM

Umm ya but the link for the windows wallet don't work mate? you got a link for a working wallet?

Did you go to www.2bacco.com ?

There is a link at the top of the home page for the windows download,

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:35:52 AM

Yes I did and all I got was a blank screen no website whatsoever

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 07:41:05 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 02:01:39 AM by 2bacco

Yes I did and all I got was a blank screen no website whatsoever

Earlier tonight, there was a little while when 2bacco.com was not displaying well,

you might have gone there at that time, and you still have the non-displaying page in your cache,

it might be, that if you clear your cache,

and then go to www.2bacco.com again, and the page should display for you then,

and the download for windows is at the top-left on the home page.

I hope that helps, Smiley

Rago

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:44:31 AM

No Exchange Sad
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 07:52:22 AM

Rago, here is the quote from earlier:

We will have to wait until tomorrow to find out if 2bacco is trading on yobit or not.

I do not know what time 2bacco might start to trade at yobit, the deal is not completely finalized yet, but if everything goes well, then I hope 2bacco will be trading at yobit some time tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for your help Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:18:08 AM

so no link to working wallet?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:42:38 AM

So Mr. dad couldn't figure out on my own that my daughter didn't like pancakes as much as she lead people to believe.

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:08:41 AM

So I got a wallet working and are you planning on getting this coin listed onto an exchange for that we may trade it Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:09:53 AM

So I got a wallet working and are you planning on getting this coin listed onto an exchange for that we may trade it Cheesy

We are trying to get it listed on exchanges.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: