Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BirdCoinV2

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:53:08 AM

2BACCOCOIN is in first place for voting at cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

now second..
but Dev just buy Dotcoin a few before time end..
now with 0.008 you can reach the first place..
but do it as closer as possible to the clock count finish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 12:36:25 PM

I updated the OP with exchanges where 2BACCO is on the voting list to be added for trading:

VOTE:CRYPTOPIA https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting
VOTE:BTER https://bter.com/voting

[Exchange List] List of AltCoin and Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchanges
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777154.0

Did anyone try to get 2BACCO on the voting list at cryptsy.com yet?

Thank you everyone who supports 2BACCO coins efforts to get added for trading at exchanges, You Are The Best

If anyone knows of any other exchanges that 2BACCO is on the voting list,
please let me/us know, so that I can update the op, thanks

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:13:42 PM

Anyone elses 2bacco coin wallet not synching? ( i think there is a holiday, and we may have lost miners temporarily, but this should be resolved shortly)

Thanks for your support of 2BACCO coin Smiley

You Are The Best

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:37:47 PM

Anyone elses 2bacco coin wallet not synching? ( i think there is a holiday, and we may have lost miners temporarily, but this should be resolved shortly)

You Are The Best

No one mining on my pool, this is the issue, people are getting to the stage where they cant be bothered as they see no progress

It is pointless voting on cryptopia as you wont overtake TRK in within 2 days, the only way to get on there is to buy more dotcoin than CPN do, and if you don't you lose all your coins in 2 days and have to start all over again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:55:55 PM

You Are The Best

No one mining on my pool, this is the issue, people are getting to the stage where they cant be bothered as they see no progress

It is pointless voting on cryptopia as you wont overtake TRK in within 2 days, the only way to get on there is to buy more dotcoin than CPN do, and if you don't you lose all your coins in 2 days and have to start all over again.

2BACCO coin BUY MORE DOTCOIN DON'T LET OTHER COINS WITH NO FUTURE TO WIN  Cheesy
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 10:06:59 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 02:22:15 AM by 2bacco

You Are The Best

Rest assured that I am doing many things to try and find an exchange to add 2bacco for trading Smiley

I need miners to support 2BACCO coin, whether 2bacco is on an exchange or not, at this point in time.

I am doing Smokers Charity work, in a sense, so when people support 2bacco coin by mining or investing, or adding 2bacco coin to be traded at exchanges, or with dev work, etc...
then they are helping to support the Smokers Charity work I am doing.

I spread the message about making friends, making peace with smokers,

and I let people know some ways that they can try to make friends with smokers.

Smokers are being treated with Severity and Austerity.
But the amount of Severity or Austerity can differ from one smoker to another.

Anyways, I am trying to show people what they can try to do to try and be friendly with smokers:

- Low Priced cigarettes and Tobacco
- Zero taxes on cigarettes and Tobacco
- High quality cigarettes and tobacco
- Easy accessibility for smokers to obtain that

Instead of Severity and Austerity, I talk about Mercy and Abundance for smokers.

As such, 2BACCO coin is The Smoker Friendly Coin

Miners who are smokers, I hope you will mine 2bacco coins, and try to help support 2bacco coin.

These are the early days of 2bacco coin, and I will need your support to try and make 2bacco coin into the huge success that I envision.

So, please continue to mine and support 2bacco coin, through these hiccups,
and we will all work together, towards the goal of all the things I mentioned above.

At the same time, due to the high prices of cigarettes and tobacco,
and along with your continued support, 2bacco coin can become like unto Tobacco Gold(cigarettes at 8-10 dollars per pack),

But 2bacco coin is perhaps one of the only crypto currencies with a hope for those prices to go down, but even at 0.50 cents per pack, I still think that is high enough to make 2bacco coin like unto Tobacco Gold.

With your support, such as continued mining and other,
we can make it happen Smiley

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:13:18 PM

The issue is miners have been supporting this coin, but it costs a lot to run these damn things... I think you are at the stage now that no exchange = no miners , I know I wont be putting mine back on to this coin with out some way of recouping my outlay.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:28:47 PM

The issue is miners have been supporting this coin, but it costs a lot to run these damn things... I think you are at the stage now that no exchange = no miners , I know I wont be putting mine back on to this coin with out some way of recouping my outlay.

You pointed out really well, miners are mining a coin for profit but if there is no place to sell it you can't get any profit from it, it is more than urgent to get it on an exchange if you really want to keep it going. Nowadays with bitcoin's price at such a low levels nearly no miner can afford to hold, they just move on to next coin
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 10:31:52 PM

Hi. I did pay for some votes at cryptopia,

but soon afterwards someone else paid for votes on that other coin to take first place away from 2bacco coin.

There are many other exchanges, and I ask for patience, we are really only just getting started at trying to contact exchanges.

To get onto cryptopia immediately I could pay 5 million dot to do that, but that will cost well over a bitcoin(not sure how much, but I would have to drive the price of dotcoin up to get the 5 million coins)

I do not know how much it is costing you to mine 2bacco coin?

I am hoping that you might accept some 2bacco coins from the premine, if that will help out?
(this is what the premine is for, to pay for current costs and ongoing costs)

If that isn't acceptable to you, please pm me, we can discuss this some more, and try to work it out so that you are happy.

We need to have miners mining 2bacco Smiley.

badam

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:35:50 PM

but soon afterwards someone else paid for votes on that other coin to take first place away from 2bacco coin.

There are many other exchanges, and I ask for patience, we are really only just getting started at trying to contact exchanges.

To get onto cryptopia immediately I could pay 5 million dot to do that, but that will cost well over a bitcoin(not sure how much, but I would have to drive the price of dotcoin up to get the 5 million coins)

I am hoping that you might accept some 2bacco coins from the premine, if that will help out?

If that isn't acceptable to you, please pm me, we can discuss this some more, and try to work it out so that you are happy.

We need to have miners.

It may be a good idea maybe, i don't know crunck may have more experience in this if you would offer a double payout for those mining in his pool, this until the coin hits an exchange
Rago

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:06:06 AM

Cry Why?
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:22:30 AM

Well I'm afraid if you dont make topia this week I will no longer support this coin.

Its cost me loads, and I know I will not get my investment back... so time to cut my losses, as far as I am concerned you have had ample time to get it listed, but you are trying to go for trex,and cryptsy which = wasiting your time..

You have 2 choices and that is yobit, or topia no one else will host this.......

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
NoobKidOnTheBlock

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:30:19 AM

Well I'm afraid if you dont make topia this week I will no longer support this coin.

Its cost me loads, and I know I will not get my investment back... so time to cut my losses, as far as I am concerned you have had ample time to get it listed, but you are trying to go for trex,and cryptsy which = wasiting your time..

You have 2 choices and that is yobit, or topia no one else will host this.......
Yep I agree that for some reason the Dev is too strung up thinking that this coin would get launched onto a top notch exchange right off the hop and in reality that WON'T happen so he's going to have to message Yobit or Cryptopia of Cryptotrade.exchange and see if one of them will list this coin.  Oh and is everyone's wallet's syncing fine? I tried syncing mine up today and it stuck on 9 hours behind???

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:41:01 AM

We need to have miners mining 2bacco Smiley.

Hello friend i have one 1 mh miner if you want me to mine with it and support the network please sent some btc BTC to 12c6aFewVTTQKnSyiYHPLt11ssBv4tBJkr and this LefcbVg7GtpoBDz3z65bvmj3CAVB47ZqJf 2bacco address will be use to support the network and profit will be share thanks
Why would anyone send you BTC and 2BACCO coins for you to mine 2BACCO coins? That's just absurd bro!! Just mine some if you want to mine some but no one is going to pay you to mine their coin that's stupid!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:47:52 AM

Yep I agree that for some reason the Dev is too strung up thinking that this coin would get launched onto a top notch exchange right off the hop and in reality that WON'T happen so he's going to have to message Yobit or Cryptopia of Cryptotrade.exchange and see if one of them will list this coin.  Oh and is everyone's wallet's syncing fine? I tried syncing mine up today and it stuck on 9 hours behind???

It wont sync as no one is mining so the chain isnt moving... as soon as someone mines and finds a block it will sync up Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 01:52:21 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 02:26:32 AM by 2bacco

I don't know what to say, new coins need to have support from the community.

I had no intention going into this to pay for any mining, nor to pay anything to get on an exchange.

I updated the roadmap in the op, I show you below, and I am focused on trying to find mining support, and trying to find an exchange to add 2bacco for trading.

2bacco coin will need community support to be successful.

2bacco coin is now looking better than it has in its short life span, sorry, i do not understand the logic of abandoning when the coin is looking better all the time.

2BACCO Road Map

I know some people are curious about the roadmap, or what it is that I am doing with 2bacco coin.

I am only able to give you a partial picture of what it is I am doing,
but as things develop more over time, then I should be able to reveal more then. Smiley

At this time, there are a couple of things I am doing.

In Brief:

1- Smokers Advocacy

2- Involved with 2bacco coin

The 2BACCO coin work includes trying to find:

- mining support to mine 2BACCO coins
- Exchange listings to trade 2BACCO Coins
- Payment Processor(s) to process transactions of 2BACCO Coins
- Contact stores locally and on the internet, and ask them to accept 2BACCO coins

Finding another developer(s) is perhaps the most important thing for 2bacco coin in these early days.

I have long term intent to be doing those works involved with smokers advocacy and 2bacco coin. Smiley

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 04:04:26 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 02:27:36 AM by 2bacco

I am paying for posts at cigarette and tobacco forums guys Smiley

this below is the link to my post at the cigarette forum:
http://www.cigreviews.com/forums/general-smokers-discussion/4403-smoker-friendly-coin-2bacco-coin.html#post27131

You see that picture up there?

I want 10 people to do the same thing as that,
at 10 different cigarette and tobacco forums on the internet.

I will pay 4000 2bacco coins per accepted job completed.(4000 with a profile pic, but only 2000 without a profile pic, this is explained in step 2(ii) below.)

This is a complicated task.

Conditions: one of the conditions is that the forum must have at least 200 posts on it, not bot posts,
but posts from members who are interested in cigarettes and tobacco. The more popular the forum, the better.
There are other conditions I mention down below:

Instructions below:

Task:

1- register at a cigarette or tobacco forum, with a friendly username(2bacco coin is the smoker friendly coin and you are representing the friendly coin, try not to be rude to forum owners or others)
you can use the name '2bacco' or '2bacco coin' if you want to.

2- Two steps here:
i) you must take a snapshot of the 2bacco coin pic, and upload it to a free/paid photo sharing site,
to your account there, make sure to put the name '2bacco coin' into the picture you store at the photo sharing service(the reason is, because in the future when people search for a 2bacco coin pic, that pic will show up as long as it is named '2bacco coin' but it won't show up if it is named 'oitjwoitj.png' so name it '2bacco_coin_2334.png if you want, but it has to have the 2bacco and coin in it separate from the mumbo jumbo crap. use the underscore character to separate the words _  
(ii)link to the picture you uploaded at your photosharing account, and use that linked picture as your avatar/profile pic at the forum. ( some forums won't allow avatar/profile pics
 when you are new, so this isn't mandatory but preferred. I only pay 2000 2bacco without the profile pic, but 4000 with the profile pic)

You can use one of the smaller 2bacco coin pics from the op of this thread at bitcointalk, take a snapshot and upload it to your photosharing account, and then link that pic from your photosharing account and make it your profile pic/avatar at the cigarette and tobacco forum.
I put a 2bacco coin pic at the bottom of this post, that size should work ok, and it is white background, so easy to snap. Smiley

3- create a signature and write '2bacco coin The Smoker Friendly Coin'
as your signature( some forums won't allow signatures when you are new,
so this isn't mandatory but preferred)

4- In an appropriate forum board(likely the general forum board, not the
introductions forum board though, i won't pay for that)
post a thread/topic post(you have to start a new thread,
not just post in someone elses thread)
about 2bacco coin and write the website url www.2bacco.com into the post
somewhere(it doesn't have to be a link, but the url has to be written
into the post to be paid).
Explain 2bacco coin to them in your own words, with some enthusiasm.
Your post must be at least 4 sentences(look at the picture I show to you above,
there is 7-8 sentences there, but all i am asking of you is for 4 sentences at least.

5- take a snapshot of your post, and be sure to have the url from
the browser address bar included in your picture, so that when
your pic is on the internet people will see the url of the forum there.
snap the entire post.

6- use your paint program on your computer, to write  'www.2bacco.com' in bold letters in an open space
as I have done in the pic above.

7- name the pic(the pic of your post at that other cig/tobacco forum):  2bacco_the_smoker_friendly_coin.png(when the pic is ready, upload the pic to a photo sharing site, and copy a link to your pic)

8- post the link to your post(at the cig/tobacco forum) in the 2bacco coin announcement thread at bitcointalk
and display your pic at the same time

9- If everything is well done, then I will pay you, after I check everything

*only one post per forum will be paid, I want there to be 10 posts on 10 different forums.

This offer ends in one month. it ends on august 1, 2015.
Please post your link to the forum and your picture, before august 1, 2015,
Thank you. Smiley

there might be a technical issue with something i wrote here, if so, let me know,
i can update this post to correct any error(s). thanks again.

below is the size of pic to snap of the 2bacco coin

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 02:44:22 PM

How To Try And Make Friends, Make Peace With Smokers

2BACCO Coin is The Smoker Friendly Coin

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:58:37 PM

This is all good and well mate but do you know how much would have to be done to even come close to accomplishing feats like that in the tobacco industry and with laws!! Also to be completely honest it will be impossible to ever get any place to accept 2BACCO coin for cigarettes if there is nowhere for them to cash their coins into money! Just saying..... Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Rago

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:16:50 PM

Frist buy dotcoin here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting and add it to the exchange later using the profit from 2bacco coin sell develop your coin future Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: