Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:31:30 PM

some changes to the code of 2bacco coin,

Just stop mate please just stop okay!! You can't even change the litecoind parts in the code so there is no way that you can do anything that you keep rambling on about okay.  I'm sorry mate but face the facts.... No one is going to accept your coin to purchase cigarettes!!! Especially if there isn't an exchange where they can trade them for a coin that can be turned into money like BTC! So unless the next post you have is about an exchange where your coin can be traded then I suggest not posting anymore because we have all already told you our opinions and you just keep ignoring all of us so you are on your own mate Smiley Cheers

No but I could have lol but alas he wanted to keep secrets, and he even argues that he thinks the exchange is bull shitting him lmao amazing !

I tell you what dev I will change the code for 0.5BTC  Cheesy

I said that 2bacco is likely tradeable on exchanges, without any changes being done to the code.
It is a 'moral' or 'tech' judgment on the part of the exchange.

But I hope that there is an exchange owner who likes The Smoker Friendly Coin, and the work I do there, and will add 2bacco for trading,
and it says in the op that finding a developer is perhaps the most important thing in these early days.

But 2bacco needs to be trading on an exchange with btc, I have to bounce the ball back into the communities court on that.
2bacco needs your support to provide these fundamental things for 2bacco

I have been working practically all waking hours, often at asking exchanges to add 2bacco,
but you say that I am not doing that.

I want 2bacco to be a team effort
Seriously now I don't know if you truly are incapable of understanding what everyone is saying to you or if you are just playing plain dumb to get a rise out of everyone lol But you can't trade 2BACCO coin without an exchange and that wasn't a moral or tech judgement on the exchange that was them simply telling you "Hey buddy your coin is cloned directly from litecoin and to put it on the exchange you need to make these tiny adjustments" but you are obviously just going to believe what you want to believe lmao Anyways I'm just going to delete my wallet and the coins that are in it so there mate your coin supply will be lower now so that should add value to it...... Oh wait no it won't cause you can't fucking trade it anywhere!! Jesus H Corbett mate!! Just pay a fucking developer to fix your code and then start messaging fucking exchanges about the coin!! It's not rocket science here!! Cheers Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:36:54 PM

I said that 2bacco is likely tradeable on exchanges, without any changes being done to the code.

And i tell you they wont !

Im the one that has created and fixed lots of coins, I have also had lost of coins added to exchanges either for myself or for others, I feel I am in a better place to know how and what to do than you are.

BlackSmith on yobit has all ready said the same thing, and everyone else will too.

What is the point of trying to tell you anything you clearly know it all anyway

Good luck lol I feel your going to need it

cryptotrade.exchange didn't add 2bacco because of their own 'moral' or 'tech' judgment about something in the code.

But what I have said, is that I think 2bacco is tradeable, but it is their own 'moral' or 'tech' judgment that didn't allow 2bacco to be trading atm.

I have $48,000 dollars I am going to be buying 2bacco coins with over the next 20 years,

and I am only one smoker.

As more smokers support 2bacco coin and buy their cigarettes with 2bacco coins, then 2bacco coins will become a successful crypto currency.

I also have the domain 2bacco.com so if anyone else tries to make a copy 2bacco coin, then they will be sending business my/our way, and that domain is important to 2bacco coin.

I see a winning thing, but need you guys to support 2bacco coin for these fundamental things,

I am hoping an exchange will add 2bacco, I have some people I want to contact, but I have to wait until 2bacco is a more useful coin that I can buy cigarettes and tobacco with.

I thank everyone for their past and current and future support of 2bacco coin.

You Are The Best Smiley

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:38:15 PM

Seeing as you know everything dev lets play a game

So i have comipled your src on my exchange and my cmd prompt now looks like this:

user@vps:~/coins/2baccocoin/src#

I next type

sudo cp 2baccocoind /usr/bin

What will happen ?

I will tell you what will happen is I will get errors because the src has created a litecoind which will NOT copy to the /usr/bin because you have cloned a fucking coin and not changed the name!!!

But I'm sure you will have a work around after all you are sure your coin is trade able on the exchange as it is

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:41:00 PM

So i have comipled your src on my exchange and my cmd prompt now looks like this:

I next type

What will happen ?

I will tell you what will happen is I will get errors because the src has created a litecoind which will NOT copy to the /usr/bin because you have cloned a fucking coin and not changed the name!!!

But I'm sure you will have a work around after all you are sure your coin is trade able on the exchange as it is
Woah slow down mate Smiley His 2BACCO coins will be used to buy cigarettes so it doesn't matter if they can be traded or not because the people who accept them for cigarettes will be able to cash them into money without an exchange or anything Wink lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:44:29 PM

I next type

What will happen ?

Woah slow down mate Smiley His 2BACCO coins will be used to buy cigarettes so it doesn't matter if they can be traded or not because the people who accept them for cigarettes will be able to cash them into money without an exchange or anything Wink lol

It certainly seems that way dosn't it lol

I cant get over his arrogance, he has people that know FAR more than he does about crypto coins yet he chooses to ignore any and all advice given and where has it got him  ?

A wallet that will no longer sync lmao   unbelievable isn't it

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:46:45 PM

2bacco is tradeable on the exchange, but whether miners can send coins to exchanges automatically, i do not know. that may be a different matter.

When miners are mining 2bacco, then 2bacco can be sent and received,

and therefore 2bacco might be sent to an exchange,

and the exchange might then be trading 2bacco coins on the exchange.

so there isn't any 'code' stopping an exchange from adding 2bacco coin for trading is what I am saying.

The real reason why cryptotrade.exchange did not add 2bacco for trading,

is only because of their own 'moral' or 'tech' judgement of their own.

I think I wrote in the op, that trust and truth are important to the success of 2bacco coin

Why isn't 2bacco trading at cryptotrade.exchange?

1- because there is problems with the 2bacco code?

2- because of possibly 'faulted' 'moral' or 'tech' judgments on the part of whoever judged not to allow
2bacco to be trading there.

I am not accusing anyone of anything, I already said that cryptotrade.exchange works fine for trading coins.

I next type

What will happen ?

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:47:19 PM

I next type

What will happen ?

It certainly seems that way dosn't it lol

I cant get over his arrogance, he has people that know FAR more than he does about crypto coins yet he chooses to ignore any and all advice give and where has it got him  ?

A wallet that will no longer sync lmao   unbelievable isn't it

Yep he just keeps repeating the same thing over and over and over and not listening to what anyone is saying!! But whatever his supply is smaller now cause I deleted my wallet and shit lmao So those coins will never be used to buy cigarettes Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:47:30 PM

Just stop mate please just stop okay!! You can't even change the litecoind parts in the code so there is no way that you can do anything that you keep rambling on about okay.  I'm sorry mate but face the facts.... No one is going to accept your coin to purchase cigarettes!!! Especially if there isn't an exchange where they can trade them for a coin that can be turned into money like BTC! So unless the next post you have is about an exchange where your coin can be traded then I suggest not posting anymore because we have all already told you our opinions and you just keep ignoring all of us so you are on your own mate Smiley Cheers

No but I could have lol but alas he wanted to keep secrets, and he even argues that he thinks the exchange is bull shitting him lmao amazing !

But I hope that there is an exchange owner who likes The Smoker Friendly Coin, and the work I do there, and will add 2bacco for trading,
and it says in the op that finding a developer is perhaps the most important thing in these early days.

But 2bacco needs to be trading on an exchange with btc, I have to bounce the ball back into the communities court on that.

I have been working practically all waking hours, often at asking exchanges to add 2bacco,

Seriously now I don't know if you truly are incapable of understanding what everyone is saying to you or if you are just playing plain dumb to get a rise out of everyone lol But you can't trade 2BACCO coin without an exchange and that wasn't a moral or tech judgement on the exchange that was them simply telling you "Hey buddy your coin is cloned directly from litecoin and to put it on the exchange you need to make these tiny adjustments" but you are obviously just going to believe what you want to believe lmao Anyways I'm just going to delete my wallet and the coins that are in it so there mate your coin supply will be lower now so that should add value to it...... Oh wait no it won't cause you can't fucking trade it anywhere!! Jesus H Corbett mate!! Just pay a fucking developer to fix your code and then start messaging fucking exchanges about the coin!! It's not rocket science here!! Cheers Wink

OH shiiiiit that made me laugh SO F#$%^&NG HARD ROFLMAO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:50:36 PM

Dude it is not " 'faulted' 'moral' or 'tech' judgments on the part of whoever judged not to allow
2bacco to be trading there"

It will NOT work ffs it is not them being anything other than honest, they cant list a coin that says litecoind...... and why hmmm let think about for a minuite ... oh yeah Litecoin is on the exchange as well and guess what there coin deamon is called litecoind well fuck me !

You cant have 2 litecoind's you idiot

Change the code or dont get listed

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:51:21 PM

2bacco is tradeable on the exchange, but whether miners can send coins to exchanges automatically, i do not know. that may be a different matter.

When miners are mining 2bacco, then 2bacco can be sent and received,

and therefore 2bacco might be sent to an exchange,

and the exchange might then be trading 2bacco coins on the exchange.

so there isn't any 'code' stopping an exchange from adding 2bacco coin for trading is what I am saying.

The real reason why cryptotrade.exchange did not add 2bacco for trading,

is only because of their own 'moral' or 'tech' judgement of their own.

I think I wrote in the op, that trust and truth are important to the success of 2bacco coin

Why isn't 2bacco trading at cryptotrade.exchange?

1- because there is problems with the 2bacco code?

2- because of possibly 'faulted' 'moral' or 'tech' judgments on the part of whoever judged not to allow
2bacco to be trading there.

I am not accusing anyone of anything, I already said that cryptotrade.exchange works fine for trading coins.

I next type

What will happen ?

Jesus mate do you not understand anything? If you don't believe me ask EmpoEx where you can pay 0.2 BTC and they will guaranteed list your coin and they will tell you the exact same thing about the coding!!!! It's got fuck all to do with miners mate!! It has to do with that your coin is a copy/paste bought coin or you copy and pasted it from litecoin, but whoever did the work was too fucking lazy to change the shit to your coins name which is why when someone opens your wallet it will say that it is a litecoin wallet in their taskmanager! What don't you fucking understand about that shit? Cryptotrade.exchange is from what I've been reading lately a total scam site exchange so why the FUCK would they have "MORAL" or "TECH" judgements about listing your coin? Explain that to me?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:54:30 PM

OH shiiiiit that made me laugh SO F#$%^&NG HARD ROFLMAO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thanks mate Wink Well like we have all continued to try to explain to this person what needs to be done and he just keeps ranting that he thinks he knows what he is talking about so I've had enough I'd rather just fucking delete the coins then waste anymore time trying to convince this person on what they have to do!! Like how hard is it to say "Umm ya I paid to have this coin made and I have no clue what I'm doing so could someone help me fix the code so exchanges will look into listing it?" I mean honestly!! Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 06:57:08 PM

This coin is named 2bacco coin.

But if the codes says litecoind then the name needs to be changed in the code.

Is there anyone who wants to contribute to get that done?
(I keep trying to answer crunck, I do want you guys to continue to support 2bacco coin)

Dude it is not " 'faulted' 'moral' or 'tech' judgments on the part of whoever judged not to allow

It will NOT work ffs it is not them being anything other than honest, they cant list a coin that says litecoind...... and why hmmm let think about for a minuite ... oh yeah Litecoin is on the exchange as well and guess what there coin deamon is called litecoind well fuck me !

AminerMiner

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:58:01 PM

yeah i heard about thickskulled or hardheaded or whatever.. but this guy is a whole new level  Cheesy Cheesy

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:00:19 PM

(I keep trying to answer crunck, I do want you guys to continue to support 2bacco coin)

Simple answer is that no matter what you think you need to re code the src and wallets ... there is NO getting around that, and as said I will do it for 0.5BTC last week I would have done it for free but after all this that is my offer take it or leave it.

And i guess if you do take it I will re open the pool and node as you will own a proper coin that has a chance of an exchange.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:00:27 PM

Ummm why would we contribute anything? You haven't listened to anything we've said and it's your coin buddy so if something needs fixing it's not our job to pay to get it fixed lmao That's your job if you don't have the skills to do it yourself!  Why don't you sell some of your premine to get some BTC to pay for the fix?? Oh wait I forgot Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:02:04 PM

Ummm why would we contribute anything? You haven't listened to anything we've said and it's your coin buddy so if something needs fixing it's not our job to pay to get it fixed lmao That's your job if you don't have the skills to do it yourself!  Why don't you sell some of your premine to get some BTC to pay for the fix?? Oh wait I forgot Wink Cheers

Now that is funny lol

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:02:52 PM

Simple answer is that no matter what you think you need to re code the src and wallets ... there is NO getting around that, and as said I will do it for 0.5BTC last week I would have done it for free but after all this that is my offer take it or leave it.

And i guess if you do take it I will re open the pool and node as you will own a proper coin that has a chance of an exchange.
I think that's pretty fair of crunck to offer to fix everything and open the pool and node again so the coin can be proper mate Smiley And like he said he would've done it for free but you were so fucking idiotic to what everyone was telling you that now you will have to pay to get it fixed!! And just think 0.5 BTC isn't even what you apparently spend on cigarettes mate Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AminerMiner

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:16:11 PM

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:17:45 PM

Yep that about sums this guy up for sure Wink lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 07:30:04 PM

Sorry about the delays trying to get on an exchange guys.

It seems that some work needs to be done in the code,

to change where it says 'litecoind' to '2baccocoin' instead,

and I am asking for support from the community to do that.

Once again, I do have the premine I can pay 2bacco coins for work,

but I hope to find partners to work long term with 2bacco.

And if we do find a dev who wants to be involved long term with 2bacco,

then I can pay part of the premine, and we can look at starting a new thread

controlled by the new dev,

while I continue to do my part at 2bacco.com

I will have to itemize all these things, but with everyones support,

then 2bacco will get a better wallet and be trading on exchanges,

so that I can buy my cigarettes with 2bacco coins. Smiley

wow, you guys give me lots to read today.
I am getting a little tired right now, need a rest, this is alot to think about,
but I will come back, probably later today, after I rest a little, and read what you are saying and try to reply as best I can.

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: