Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 2BACCO Coin | CrowdFund | Upgrading To POS/POW |scrypt| Smoker Friendly |  (Read 54446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
2bacco (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 10:57:15 PM

My lack of a fancy mining rig is also part of the reason why I needed to
premine 2bacco to have some coins, but also because I am doing smokers advocacy work,
and I also am paying 2bacco bounties for doing some work for 2bacco coin.
[/i]

my figures are not exact, but I have paid out over 800k  2bacco coins already,
so there is about 11% premine remaining with me, by now.
(800k is approximately 1% of the total coins)
and I am offering to pay more bounties, and paying people to do things for 2bacco coin.

I did offer 500k 2bacco to a dev to do some work on the wallet,
which isn't that much in btc, but it is a significant amount in regards to the total number of coins,
therefore I resist offering more than that, and that was just a starting price,
there might be more if the dev has long term interest in 2bacco coin.

There has also been over 10 million coins mined by miners,
but the mining has slowed down recently.

There will be alot of coins with 2bacco coin, and that was the way it was made.
And if/when 2bacco coin is changed to POS/POW the staking interest payouts
will also increase the total number of 2bacco coins more.

Another possibility:
The concept of burning some of the premined coins, I did think a little about that,
but I think it would be preferable to pay people 2bacco coins, rather than burn the coins,
and I think there is then a possibility of more support from people if they have more coins.
To burn the coins, I could put some of the coins into a different wallet, and put a password on the wallet and then lose the password, coins all gone and innaccessable. But I prefer to try and find supporters by paying them coins for doing things.

Also, with all the coins being mined, even if I did burn some of the premined coins, I think there is still plenty of coins out there, so burning the coins won't change the risks that much, but might reduce the risks somewhat.

But I don't intend to 'dump', my goals are to try and help in what ways I can,
to try and facilitate transactions.

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:17:26 PM

My lack of a fancy mining rig is also part of the reason why I needed to
premine 2bacco to have some coins, but also because I am doing smokers advocacy work,
and I also am paying 2bacco bounties for doing some work for 2bacco coin.
[/i]

my figures are not exact, but I have paid out over 800k  2bacco coins already,
so there is about 11% premine remaining with me, by now.
(800k is approximately 1% of the total coins)
and I am offering to pay more bounties, and paying people to do things for 2bacco coin.

I did offer 500k 2bacco to a dev to do some work on the wallet,
which isn't that much in btc, but it is a significant amount in regards to the total number of coins,
therefore I resist offering more than that, and that was just a starting price,  << no more.. but a starting price?  Huh Cheesy
there might be more if the dev has long term interest in 2bacco coin.

There has also been over 10 million coins mined by miners,
but the mining has slowed down recently.

There will be alot of coins with 2bacco coin, and that was the way it was made.
And if/when 2bacco coin is changed to POS/POW the staking interest payouts
will also increase the total number of 2bacco coins more.

Another possibility:
The concept of burning some of the premined coins, I did think a little about that,
but I think it would be preferable to pay people 2bacco coins, rather than burn the coins,
and I think there is then a possibility of more support from people if they have more coins.
To burn the coins, I could put some of the coins into a different wallet, and put a password on the wallet and then lose the password, coins all gone and innaccessable. But I prefer to try and find supporters by paying them coins for doing things.

Also, with all the coins being mined, even if I did burn some of the premined coins, I think there is still plenty of coins out there, so burning the coins won't change the risks that much, but might reduce the risks somewhat.

But I don't intend to 'dump', my goals are to try and help in what ways I can,
to try and facilitate transactions.

lol thats not burning my friend LMAO

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:27:14 PM

I was going to change that in the post,
how might you suggest to go about burning some of the premined coins?

But I would prefer to pay out coin to people for doing things for 2bacco.

2bacco coin is less than 6 weeks old, and I have paid out over 800k coins,
if I were to continue to pay out at that rate, within a year or so,
all of the premine will have been paid out to other people.

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
john_doe

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:03:08 AM

I was going to change that in the post,
how might you suggest to go about burning some of the premined coins?
You burn coins by sending them to an address that is provably inaccessible. For example, for Bitcoins you have this address:

1CounterpartyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUWLpVr

When you generate a new address, you usually generate the private key first and then the public address for that key, but in this case the public address seems to be generated first (it's not random as "normal" addresses are). And since there is no known way of generating the private key from a given public address (other than brute force), then it's fair to assume no one has access to the private key of that address. So if you send coins to that address, it's fair to assume they are lost forever, or in other words you burn the coins.

If you believe my post is helpful and you feel like donating a small amount, please use this address: 165i2m6WNT3v4KPWbFesKhceaXf2shcUDR
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 04:54:17 PM

Somebody knows what happened with this coin? My wallet is stuck to block 22092 from days and now i noticed that even the block explorer doesn't report any new block after that, is this coin dead?

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 08:32:58 AM

Somebody knows what happened with this coin? My wallet is stuck to block 22092 from days and now i noticed that even the block explorer doesn't report any new block after that, is this coin dead?

Usually just needs someone to mine and find a block, and then the wallet synchs.
Thinking of changing 2bacco coin to POS if there is a programmer who can do that, it would be appreciated. I'll check into the block explorer, usually that just needs a little tweek to get it updated too.

*update: 15th August 2015 - 10:00:34 is the time of the last block according to block explorer

Block Explorer:
http://2bacco.explorer.bitnodes.net/

I contacted marcetin about the block explorer, it sometimes has gotten stuck and marcetin gets it unstuck.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 10:27:32 AM

Usually just needs someone to mine and find a block, and then the wallet synchs.
Thinking of changing 2bacco coin to POS if there is a programmer who can do that, it would be appreciated. I'll check into the block explorer, usually that just needs a little tweek to get it updated too.

*update: 15th August 2015 - 10:00:34 is the time of the last block according to block explorer

Block Explorer:
http://2bacco.explorer.bitnodes.net/

I contacted marcetin about the block explorer, it sometimes has gotten stuck and marcetin gets it unstuck.

As I wrote you in PM it looks like it is not stuck on explorer but in coin network, explorer is full synced with 2BACCO network.
I would say that there are no miners so chain is not moving.
If you look history in block explorer you will see that blocks appear one day and than there are no block few days.
Maybe the best solution is to move 2BACCO to POS as you proposed because with this size of network anyone could fork it, as POW's security depends on hashing power.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:02:23 AM

I have problem to sync my wallet after a long time of waiting nothing happened to it still out of sync, how to solve that sync issue?
MbccompanyX

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:47:38 AM

I have problem to sync my wallet after a long time of waiting nothing happened to it still out of sync, how to solve that sync issue?

Did you checked if it match with the block explorer? As far as i know the main problem is the absence of miners

BornBlazed

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 09:42:08 PM

Let some one else Resurrect this dead coin, Please Sell the Coin.

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:59:26 AM

Let some one else Resurrect this dead coin, Please Sell the Coin.

I agree. DopeCoin would love to take it over please get in touch with me:
dopecoin@gmail.com .

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:22:16 PM

Market Cap    Volume (24h)    Available Supply    Total Supply
$ 293                       $ 0                  11,565,053      21,339,598
1 BTC                   0 BTC

Dead coin.    RIP
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:41:54 PM

Market Cap    Volume (24h)    Available Supply    Total Supply
$ 293                       $ 0                  11,565,053      21,339,598
1 BTC                   0 BTC

Dead coin.    RIP

This coin was ll ways destined to fail because the dev would not listen to advice given to him at the start, he just thought he could talk his way into making money, and with that massive premine it was all ways going to be hard..

Shame but thats the way it is.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:44:28 AM

The idea is great, but I don't like the 12% premine which can turn to be pretty shady.

Besides, the coin's price is simply too low and it has almost no trading volume.

I think you should do something before the coin goes dead!
2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 02:52:06 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 11:43:54 PM by 2bacco

NEED DEV TO MAKE 2BACCO A POS COIN AND PAYS INTEREST IN WALLET,
PERHAPS WITH NEW LOOK(MAYBE LIKE NETCOIN NET WALLET?)

Someone want to take over as dev of 2bacco,
I can back them with 50% of the coins I have from the
premine or about 4 million coins(I had over 9 million at one
time but that is down to 8 million or so roughly by now)..

I would need to see the dev doing work to update
the 2bacco wallet, I would like to see 2bacco be a pos coin,
and to tidy up the code.
If/when I see someone do that, then I will make first payment
of 2 million 2bacco coins to them, and

if they continue to be active with 2bacco coin,
then after 2 months after that, then I will pay out the
other 2 million coins.

For a total pay of 4 million 2bacco coins for doing the needed
work for 2bacco coin.

Smiley

NETCOIN NET WALLET WAS ALSO A SCRYPT ONLY COIN AT FIRST,
BUT THEY SUCCESSFULLY CHANGED NETCOIN NET INTO A POS (PIR AND OWI) PAYING INTEREST IN THE WALLET.
SO I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE, AND I HOPE MY OFFER OF 4 MILLION 2BACCO COINS IS ENOUGH TO MOTIVATE A
TALENTED DEV OR DEVS TO DO THE JOB.

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE A DIFFERENT PAYMENT SCHEDULE, CONTACT ME AND WE CAN TRY TO WORK SOMETHING OUT.

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 11:58:23 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 01:11:15 PM by 2bacco

Looking for someone to do some coding for 2bacco wallet.

paying 4 million 2bacco coins, or about 5% of the total coins.

MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:18:12 PM

Looking for someone to do some coding for 2bacco wallet.

paying 4 million 2bacco coins, or about 5% of the total coins.

i suppose that is better that you add how many btc are those 4 million because somehow i think nobody is taking it seriously....

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 12:39:19 PM

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Not been posted in over 120 days.
Not to worry though, that isn't that important, I am still looking forwards to buying
my cigarettes with 2bacco coin anyways Smiley

hi everyone, support was not as good as i had hoped early on,
but I am still optimistic to be able to buy cigarettes and tobacco with 2bacco coin in the future,
as such I still consider 2bacco coin a good buy at current prices.

i like higher quality cigarettes,
and lower prices too.

2bacco will need participation from more people going forwards.

I have had my say, as you can see I let the internet know what I think,
and try to help smokers. That is what I wanted to do, to do some advocacy
for smokers, which I thought was severely lacking out there.

I hope you all support me, and help to take over 2bacco coin in the technical areas
that are needed, into the future.

I know there are glitches to be overcome, but I am optimistic anyways.
If I get the financing, then 2bacco coin wallet will get a big makeover,
that i hope will please more people.
But you all are welcome to upgrade 2bacco coin without me.

I look forwards to some day buying my cigarettes(high quality ones i hope)
with 2bacco coins. Smiley Smiley

Milfis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:38:53 AM

Hi again

I thought you had disappeared of the face of the earth!! AS I said in my pm I love the concept of this coin but and can bring much to the table but I would prefer to chat via pm at this time. Im not an avid poster on the forums and really this coin need bringing back from the dead but if your not [posting here then its hardly a surprise that no-one else is. But that is easy to turn around dont you think?

I will pm you again now

2bacco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 01:20:26 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 03:25:46 AM by 2bacco

There hasn't been much interest so far, about paying with 2bacco coins to update the 2bacco wallet,
whereas some people did show interest in being paid with BITCOINS;
therefore...

Crowdfund 2bacco to get some btc, to update the wallet.

Who wants to go public with 2bacco coin and start a crowdfunding project for 2bacco?
Anyone?

2bacco coin needs a crowdfund manager.
Post here to let us know if you want to manage the 2bacco crowdfund to improve the 2bacco wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: