Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:29:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121494 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:37:45 PM

Oddly, it ties in very closely to Martin Armstrongs market cycles.

THere will be no end to the world but some drama could go down.

Thanks for that. Interesting.

http://www.goldcore.com/us/gold-blog/martin-armstrong-gold-bullion-to-max-out-at-5000-per-ounce/

"- Fall 2015 turning point – civil unrest and riots globally says forecaster Armstrong"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:35:27 AM

Further clarifying the UN info:

"There has been a lot of talk about things that are going to happen in September (2015), but something that has been almost totally overlooked is the fact that the UN Security Council is likely to be voting on a UN resolution which will establish a Palestinian state at that time. Right now, France is working on a proposed resolution which would give formal UN Security Council recognition to the Palestinians, would declare that a divided Jerusalem is the capital of both Israel and a Palestinian state, and would set the 1967 borders as the baseline for future negotiations which would establish the final borders between the two nations.  It is being reported that France will submit this resolution for a vote after the 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on the 15th of September.  At this moment, 136 nations have already recognized a Palestinian state, but the United States has always blocked recognition by the UN Security Council.  This time may be different though, because there are quite a few indications that Barack Obama actually plans to back the French resolution in September.  If that happens, and the UN Security Council approves this resolution, it is going to have enormous implications for all of us." more info
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:31:15 AM

This topic is just like what was discussed a few years ago when people were following the Mayan calender they predicted when the world was going to end and look what happened to that theory Roll Eyes
More theories are going to be revealed and debunked.
BitcoinMagician

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:47:05 AM

This topic is just like what was discussed a few years ago when people were following the Mayan calender they predicted when the world was going to end and look what happened to that theory Roll Eyes
More theories are going to be revealed and debunked.

"This time it's different!"
- Every single apocalypse prediction since 1000 A.D.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:30:37 AM

In case anybody believes this, please bet against me. I will extend it to the whole month of september 2015, not just the 13 days pointed out. I bet it will not happen. I will bet 1 btc for every 0.1 btc you bet. Winner takes all. I accept group bet (many ppl vs me)
Escrow with a reputable member is a must, don't waste my time trying to negotiate on this. I am serious, PM me if you wanna do it  Smiley

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:08:44 AM

In case anybody believes this, please bet against me. I will extend it to the whole month of september 2015, not just the 13 days pointed out. I bet it will not happen. I will bet 1 btc for every 0.1 btc you bet. Winner takes all. I accept group bet (many ppl vs me)
Escrow with a reputable member is a must, don't waste my time trying to negotiate on this. I am serious, PM me if you wanna do it  Smiley

That's so funny. Someone who believes in it, even if they thought they would "win" the bet, would also believe that they'd not be around to collect, lol! Or at the very least the NWO or climate chaos would be starting and maybe the power would be out (due to the comet crashing) or some other cataclysmic event, so they wouldn't be able to collect either way.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 06:28:26 AM

The pope is going to be in the US visiting the White House on that day meeting the president. There's a rumor, the pope is going to declare their are aliens. I believe he said he would baptize them if they came. The bible doesn't talk about aliens, but it does mention that God built the stars and and the universe and the world, etc, and lists each one and everything He did, but lists the stars/universe as helping us out. If there was some other reason for them, such as to add alien lifeforms, He would have listed it here. Instead He lists what they are for:

"Scripture tells us that God created the Sun, Moon and stars to give light (brightening the utter darkness of the night sky) and to assist mankind (Genesis 1:14-15, etc.). That's right, one of the reasons that God made the Moon, solar system and stars was to provide a way for us to distinguish the passage of time (days, months and years) and predict the coming of seasons. Without these heavenly bodies, the job of keeping time and navigation would have been far more difficult. We learn from history that from the earliest days, ancient peoples used the movement of stars in producing their calendars and finding their way across great distances, just as God designed from the beginning. It may be that even some migrating birds make use of the constellations." (link)

For a pope to admit something like believing in aliens, it really shows He's not following the bible and Christian message. He's been deceived.

I had a few additional thoughts on this comment about the Pope. I don't think it would be blasphemous for a Pope to say if aliens landed on this earth that he would embrace them. If God created all things, he created the beings that live on other planets. It would be wrong for the Pope to deny the opportunity for these ETs to be accepted as one of God's creatures.

It may not follow the practice of the Catholic church, but we all know the Catholic church hasn't followed the Lord's gospel page for page, letter for letter (otherwise they wouldn't stand for the child abuse accusations and convictions that have occurred over the years...among other wrongdoings in the church.)

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:57:50 AM

The pope is going to be in the US visiting the White House on that day meeting the president. There's a rumor, the pope is going to declare their are aliens. I believe he said he would baptize them if they came. The bible doesn't talk about aliens, but it does mention that God built the stars and and the universe and the world, etc, and lists each one and everything He did, but lists the stars/universe as helping us out. If there was some other reason for them, such as to add alien lifeforms, He would have listed it here. Instead He lists what they are for:

"Scripture tells us that God created the Sun, Moon and stars to give light (brightening the utter darkness of the night sky) and to assist mankind (Genesis 1:14-15, etc.). That's right, one of the reasons that God made the Moon, solar system and stars was to provide a way for us to distinguish the passage of time (days, months and years) and predict the coming of seasons. Without these heavenly bodies, the job of keeping time and navigation would have been far more difficult. We learn from history that from the earliest days, ancient peoples used the movement of stars in producing their calendars and finding their way across great distances, just as God designed from the beginning. It may be that even some migrating birds make use of the constellations." (link)

For a pope to admit something like believing in aliens, it really shows He's not following the bible and Christian message. He's been deceived.

I had a few additional thoughts on this comment about the Pope. I don't think it would be blasphemous for a Pope to say if aliens landed on this earth that he would embrace them. If God created all things, he created the beings that live on other planets. It would be wrong for the Pope to deny the opportunity for these ETs to be accepted as one of God's creatures.

It may not follow the practice of the Catholic church, but we all know the Catholic church hasn't followed the Lord's gospel page for page, letter for letter (otherwise they wouldn't stand for the child abuse accusations and convictions that have occurred over the years...among other wrongdoings in the church.)

I can understand why you'd think that. I don't agree though.

On another note:

Conspiracy theorists are ramped up with the Government creating FEMA US Holocaust camps. You can search "american holocaust 2015" or "american holocaust coming" etc.

They say the new FEMA laws give the ability to shoot anyone or detain anyone for any amount of time, if they believe they're a terrorist. Some say if you're a believer of the constitution, that means you can be labeled a terrorist. (remember conspiracy people here)

So their training starts next week and goes until.....

.... (wait for it) ....

September 15th, 2015.

"Jade Helm 15, the controversial Special Operations exercise that spawned a wave of conspiracy theories about a government takeover, will open next week without any media allowed to observe it, a military spokesman said.".................

"'All requests from the media for interviews and coverage of U.S. Army Special Operations Command personnel, organizations and events are assessed for feasibility and granted when and where possible,' Lastoria said in a statement released Wednesday to The Washington Post. “We are dedicated to communicating with the public, while balancing that against the application of operations security and other factors.”

The exercise is scheduled for July 15 through September 15 and is expected to include more than 1,200 troops. Army Special Operations Command announced the exercise in March, saying its size and scope would set it apart from most training exercises. For months, some protesters have said Jade Helm is setting the stage for future martial law. Those fears have been mocked by comedians such as Jon Stewart and others, and the U.S. military has tried to reassure people about the exercise."

Jade Helm 15, heavily scrutinized military exercise, to open without media access

Also, for those FEMA camps, the piles of coffins:

FEMA Trains, Coffins & Concentration Camps For Martial Law: What Do The NWO and CDC Have Planned For US ?

https://youtu.be/c7wly3BLM4s

Search for "Fema Coffins" also known as "Casket Liners"

On a cuter note: A few days before Shmita Sept. ’14 (another religious period, of course this year long period would end in September of this year.)

The Seven Year Shemitah or Shmita Cycle

"I have noticed  much discussion about this cycle in recent weeks. The narrative is that it is a religious reflection of the Sabbath principle, whereby six days are for work and the seventh is for rest. Apply this idea to a timescale of years and it becomes 6 years tilling the fields and the seventh year for allowing the land to go fallow and regenerate fertility.

A little searching will reveal that certain parts of the world take the Shmita "cycle" pretty seriously. Some connotations are that the seventh year should be interpreted as a year during which financial debts are cleared completely - a Debt Jubilee."

So what would be the beginning of the 7th year in this Shmita, this animal was born, with a 7 on his forehead.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:12:01 AM

Rapture prediction is dangerous, especially if it is for a specific date in a near distant future. Why?

Let's say that the Rapture was predicted for January 1, 2020. This means that I have 5 more years to go and play around and be unfaithful. Then near the end, I can repent and be saved.

Such is faulty thinking because nobody knows when they will die. And if sudden death comes during voluntary, willful, big sinning, do I have enough faith to keep me within salvation? If I did, I would have avoided the willful sinning in the first place.

Dangerous predictions.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:21:29 PM

Rapture prediction is dangerous, especially if it is for a specific date in a near distant future. Why?

Let's say that the Rapture was predicted for January 1, 2020. This means that I have 5 more years to go and play around and be unfaithful. Then near the end, I can repent and be saved.

Such is faulty thinking because nobody knows when they will die. And if sudden death comes during voluntary, willful, big sinning, do I have enough faith to keep me within salvation? If I did, I would have avoided the willful sinning in the first place.

Dangerous predictions.

Smiley

The argument about it being in the near future or not, should have no bearing, solely because everyone knows they can die at any second, through a freak accident (like a piece of a plane falling from the sky) or something.

You should always live like it could be your last day, and like it won't be at the same time. You can plan for the future a bit, though there is warning about that:

James 4:13-16 "Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.” As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil."

If we are to live like every day could be the last if God wills it, the point of talking about these predictions is not that people can live sinfully and then ask for forgiveness right beforehand, it's to get people prepared/warned (speaking for those who are predicting these things).

I honestly still see it as way too early for a rapture event, personally. But if people can believe in numerology or astrology, it seems interesting to me that there is/was a blood moon both around Easter and Yom Kippur this year.

People say that big events happen around these Tetrads/blood moons:

"A Blood Moon Tetrad is when there are four consecutive total lunar eclipses, which all fall on Jewish High Holy Days.
The world has since witnessed seven "Tetrads" coinciding with events impacting Jewish and Christian culture."

Their summary:

ISRAEL, ROME & ISLAM

162 - 163 Persecution of Jews and Christians... by Rome

795 - 796 Rome and Islam battle for dominance

842 - 843 Vatican attacked by African Islamic invasion

860 - 861 Islam unable to advance into Europe

1493 - 1494 Jews expelled from Spain, Birth of the New (Western) World

1949 - 1950 Rebirth of Israel, freedom from the Arabs

1967 - 1968 6 day war, victory over their Arab enemies

Page listing events coinciding with Tetrads

"There has been a lot of talk about things that are going to happen in September, but something that has been almost totally overlooked is the fact that the UN Security Council is likely to be voting on a UN resolution which will establish a Palestinian state at that time.
And like I discussed earlier, we are not likely to see any action taken on this resolution until the new session of the UN General Assembly begins on September 15th." (Something Else Coming In September: A UN Resolution Establishing A Palestinian State)

"It’s hard to believe that the US president, who devoted hundreds of hours to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, is not aware of the fact that the Oslo Accord is based on Palestinian recognition of Israel. It’s safe to assume that Obama read the phrasing of the Palestinian appeal to the UN seeking recognition of a Palestinian state that would exist in peace and security alongside the State of Israel. The demand to recognize Israel (as opposed to recognizing a state of the Jewish people, as Netanyahu is demanding) is an artificial hurdle, over which the Palestinians and Arab states will easily jump. Obama will thus be able to justify his refusal to veto the French proposal and lend a hand to the internationalization of the conflict and of its solution — a solution that will ensure the existence of a Jewish and democratic state within the 1967 borders, which is recognized by the Palestinians and, with them, all of the Arab world." Will US endorse French UN resolution on Palestinian statehood?

If I was a better, I'd bet that the UN resolution goes through, based on the Tetrad info alone. I wonder what day it will pass (if it does)...
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:43:56 AM

I was watching a video of a Christian women, she seemed to have her priorities straight, and she was told there is a meeting for World Council of Churches, that only elect, Global leaders, would be attending, and she couldn't get invited. She calls it a Christian false unity, and there's pastors trained by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency), etc.

First: FEMA trained Pastors? Here's the training document

"The FEMA directors told the Pastors that attended that it was their job to help implement FEMA and Homeland Security directives in anticipation of any of these eventualities. The first directive was for Pastors to preach to their congregations Romans 13, the often taken out of context bible passage that was used by Hitler to hoodwink Christians into supporting him, in order to teach them to "obey the government" when martial law is declared..."

Second: World Council of Churches - I took a shot and searched it up with 2015, and guess what?

They are going to have a prayer week specifically to get this UN thing passed.

When: 20 September 2015 to 26 September 2015
Where: Worldwide

"Why? This annual observance of a week of prayer, education, and advocacy calls participants to work for an end to the illegal occupation of Palestine, so that Palestinians and Israelis can finally live in peace. It has been 66 years since the creation of the State of Israel. This has not led to the creation of an independent Palestinian state but has only deepened the tragedy of the Palestinian people. It is now 47 years since the occupation of East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza overwhelmed the peaceful vision of one land, two peoples.

Yet the dream of one nation cannot be fulfilled at the expense of another.

The action week's message is that now:

It's time for Palestinians and Israelis to share a just peace.
    It's time for freedom from occupation.
    It's time for equal rights.
    It's time for the healing of wounded souls."

More information about this event…
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:02:43 PM

"climate chaos"

Climate change is a CIA hoax like KFC pizza chicken, read the reddits banned deniers topic and learn!
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:12:30 PM

I doubt anyone can really predict this kinda thing, if experts did know this was coming you'd probably start hearing some leaked information from elites who'd be planning ways to leave the earth during the hit.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:11:47 PM

These predictions can be dangerous for some countries Cheesy.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:43:15 PM

I doubt anyone can really predict this kinda thing, if experts did know this was coming you'd probably start hearing some leaked information from elites who'd be planning ways to leave the earth during the hit.

Well....um...

Emigration from the United States

Many Americans Renounce Citizenship, Hitting New Record

Why Are So Many Americans Leaving the US?

The wealthy elite in USA are buying land in foreign countries to get away from future events!

How the Super-Rich Are Abandoning America, Leaving the Ship of State to Sink

EMERGENCY ALERT: GLOBAL ELITE ARE NOW EVACUATING THE US

Why Are So Many People Choosing To Leave The United States Permanently?

Why So Many Americans Are Leaving the U.S.—in 1 Big Chart

Survey says: 35 percent of Americans would expatriate

Why Are People Leaving the US? (Part 1)

I know the reasons are so varied, it almost doesn't count. And the conspiracy reasons could not be true, but if they are, the ones leaving aren't going to cite those as their reasons for leaving anyway.

But I want to say just 20 years ago, I was proud to be from the US, and now? If I could leave, I would. It's going to hell in a hand-basket.

As for the comet predictions? Supposedly (*put your tin foil thinking cap on here* Wink), there are bunkers underground. The Pope, the president, and the UN will most likely all be together in NYC when this stuff is supposed to go down. Makes it a little easier to believe, if they know something is up, they also know where to go, and it's probably a bunker in NYC. (tin foil cap off)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:49:42 PM

"climate chaos"

Climate change is a CIA hoax like KFC pizza chicken, read the reddits banned deniers topic and learn!

Notice I said Climate Chaos.

Put on your conspiracy caps again....Some believe this to be predicting the events to come also. 500 days from when he said this, is September 25th, 2015.

Countdown to ‘Chaos’: Diplomat Predicts How Many Days We Have Left Before Climate Disaster

http://countdowntoclimatechangechaos.com/

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:26:04 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 06:44:18 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

So, apparently China and the US are doing the same thing, supposedly:

We both have stricter laws which will let the government take action with less reason to/not explaining themselves.

The implications of China's new security law

They've supposedly built the camps, such as our FEMA camps:

Secret Chinese Concentration Camp Revealed - admittedly, this is a bit old news.

China Continues to Tear Down Crosses From Zhejiang's Churches

Now China's human rights lawyers are being detained:

black Friday:human right crisis in china - Even if the concentration camp story is old, these detainees are being detained somewhere. 65 people detained so far.

Edit: Chinese journalist freed after nine month detention - The conspiracy theory is that the US camps will kill those who will never submit, and brainwash those who will and then set those brainwashed ones free.

'Nowhere to turn but faith', says wife of detained Chinese rights lawyer in subversion trial

China Uncensored - China's Secret Holocaust: Part 1
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:51:44 PM

Freudian slip anyone?

“We’re Training ISIL” Says Barack Obama: White House Website Corrects President’s “Speech Blooper”

"The White House.gov website has corrected an embarrassing mistake made by Barack Obama during his press briefing yesterday about the Islamic State when the President said that U.S. forces were “training ISIL.”

During his speech, Obama uttered the line, “with the additional steps I ordered last month, we’re speeding up training of ISIL forces.”"

Major weather in China last night, immediately after the detention of Human Rights workers (from the previous post):

China Evacuates Over 865,000 As Super Typhoon Nears Mainland

China typhoon: Chan-hom hits coast of Zhejiang province
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:37:41 AM

Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015
https://youtu.be/A4c0NS4jLNA
List of currently know impact risks:
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risks/

However, what I find interesting about this are the facts that pop up around this date:

1) Blood Moon on Yom Kippur, somewhat rare since there was one during Passover this year too:

"Some people believe that the tetrad has special significance because the eclipses coincide with important Jewish festivals. The two April lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015 occurred at the same time as Passover, while the October and September eclipses occur during the Feast of Tabernacle. This, they suggest, is connected to a biblical prophecy of the end of times." (link)
Um, no.
'Blood Moon' is Sept. 28th
Yom Kippur is Sept. 23th

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:41:48 AM

Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015
https://youtu.be/A4c0NS4jLNA
List of currently know impact risks:
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risks/

However, what I find interesting about this are the facts that pop up around this date:

1) Blood Moon on Yom Kippur, somewhat rare since there was one during Passover this year too:

"Some people believe that the tetrad has special significance because the eclipses coincide with important Jewish festivals. The two April lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015 occurred at the same time as Passover, while the October and September eclipses occur during the Feast of Tabernacle. This, they suggest, is connected to a biblical prophecy of the end of times." (link)
Um, no.
'Blood Moon' is Sept. 28th
Yom Kippur is Sept. 23th

You're right, sorry. I'll edit it up. Thanks. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: