Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121494 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:22:38 PM

Sandra Bland Mugshot Booking Video From Inside Jail Released (Redsilverj)

This video shows some of the new footage of Sandra Bland while in jail. He talks about how someone released the other mugshot photo to get conspiracy theorists to say that she was already dead, because they want to put conspiracy theorists in a bad light.

Makes sense. Could be why the Dylan Roof photos were photoshopped. The country as a whole seems to be pumping out things for people to go crazy over, and then they sit back, watch the crazy, and then declare martial law. Wink

I don't write these posts/stories to freak you out. I only write about things that could be signs of the time, to open some eyes, to show the Revelation prophecies seem to be coming true. Though I can say be calm, don't worry, everything is smoke and mirrors, that's not going to stop the country from freaking out.

Whoever is in charge of things, is doing a great job. Christians see the end time prophecies coming true, homosexuals are busy trying to get more and more rights after their recent win, gun-owners are thinking they're going to have a showdown, people are upset about racism, and white privilege shows, Trump has people mad about immigration, there are wars and rumors of war, the mainstream media is going on about the big earthquake and droughts, and it goes on and on. Is there a group out there that doesn't have a care in the world? 
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:51:51 PM

I posted this in another thread, but I just wanted to place it here, so you can see some people will be false prophets, and try to act like they know what will happen, this information in the Phoenix Journal about Hatonn.... he's supposedly an "alien" (demon)...

Do not punish self or other, let the "desire" dissolve naturally within each partner. As you begin the unfoldment and adventure of discovering YOUR creative spiritual potential, you will be surprised, because at some point you will find that the "sexual act" is no longer appealing to either of you. You will be detached and no longer have interest in it!
I close this portion with petition to hear, to see and come into understanding so that you can find your way. My messengers shall no longer be given into martyrdom for the call is sounded as the chaos has spread about your lands--so will the hush come upon you and woe is upon he who does not take heed....AH YES, YE HAD BETTER BE READING CAREFULLY THE BOOKS CALLED BIBLE, FOR THEY ARE FILLED WITH THE CHANGINGS TO SUIT OF THE BEAST AND THROUGH THEM SHALL YE BE LED TO SLAUGHTER FOR THEY ARE NOT OF MY GIVING.

I just want to point out if anyone thinks these writings are Christian, they aren't. 1aguar is quoting Phoenix Journals, who take their info from Hatonn as seen here "...Perhaps I should mention to you that Hatonn denounces the lack of RESPONSIBILITY... "

Hatonn is supposedly an alien, “I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me “Hatonn”.

I do not agree with the few quotes specifically in the quote box above. They are not biblical. God created sex to be enjoyed (between husband and wife). Also Christians will be persecuted in the final days, it's not called the tribulation for nothing.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:40:04 PM

This is just crazy. I've been on planes so many times, before and after 9/11. The security is nuts, and annoying.

How does someone board a plane with no ticket in this day and age?

Man with no ticket boards plane at Dallas Airport

"Police have arrested a man who got through security at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and boarded a plane without a ticket.

Airport officials said that a car parked curbside outside a terminal was searched and no threat was found.

Authorities say the 26-year-old man somehow got through a Transportation Security Administration checkpoint on Sunday night despite not having a ticket. The man then boarded a commercial flight.

An airport agent contacted law enforcement after the man boarded. He was arrested on a charge of criminal trespassing.

The man's name hasn't been released.

The flight was delayed because of the incident. Additional details about the flight weren't released.

TSA spokesman Mike England says the agency is reviewing the incident and has added more barriers to screening areas at the airport."
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:48:42 PM

This is just crazy. I've been on planes so many times, before and after 9/11. The security is nuts, and annoying.
"...more barriers to screening areas at the airport."

I don't fly at all.  Tongue
Topbanker

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:52:50 PM

Jade helm 1800 troops training...

thats going to do much lol

Grin
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:57:19 PM

Video shows cougar prowling around Hood River - Oregon

"....Hood River is flanked by forests, but officials said cougar sightings are still extremely rare in the area......"

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:23:58 PM

Grin

And how many robots?
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:33:49 PM

Grin

And how many robots?

I have a family member (who I don't talk to, but hear about), working for the US, down in some hole, under the Earth, where they sit in twos for long shifts, like 12+ hours at a time, flying drones. Thanks to the computers, AI, drones, etc, you can see how much of the work, could be done from people not there.

Though, I'm leaning towards nothing much coming of JADE HELM personally. It looks to be nothing more than getting ready, as it is stated. Though most likely in ways that aren't stated. I'm still thinking the lasers that pilots have been seeing have something to do with it, but that's just a personal theory....
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:44:49 PM

Doesn't this just make you all warm and fuzzy thinking about our deal with Iran?

Iranian leader tweets graphic of Obama with gun to head

"Iran's supreme leader tweeted a graphic Saturday that appears to depict President Obama holding a gun to his head as Britain relaxed its travel advice to the nation, citing decreased hostility under the Iranian government.

"US president has said he could knock out Iran’s military. We welcome no war, nor do we initiate any war, but.." reads the caption above the tweet sent by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on @khamenei_ir, his English language account."

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:49:03 PM

Israel could be blamed if Congress rejects Iran deal, warns Kerry

Secretary says Jewish state will be more isolated if US lawmakers overturn nuclear accord; ex-envoy Oren slams his ‘threat’

Israel rejects Kerry's warning: We won't stop voicing concerns over Iran deal

"Officials respond to U.S. Secretary of State's admonition that if Congress doesn't approve Iran deal, Israel might end up 'being more isolated... and more blamed.' Senior Israeli officials have rejected U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry's admonition that if Congress fails to approve the nuclear deal reached between world powers and Iran, the international community would place the onus of the failure on Israel. "
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:20:07 PM

Video shows cougar prowling around Hood River - Oregon

"....Hood River is flanked by forests, but officials said cougar sightings are still extremely rare in the area......"

So there's a cougar in Oregon, and a lion still roaming around in Milwaukee...

Mysterious 'lion' captivates Milwaukee

" (CNN)On its Facebook page, the Mystery Lion of Milwaukee describes itself like this: "I am a on-the-go Lion, very new to Milwaukee. I like roaming the streets, dodging paparazzi, and minding my own business. I want to remain FREE!"

Sorry, Lion, you're officially a public figure in Brew City -- even if you do spend most of your time hiding in the bushes.

Milwaukee has gone crazy over a very large feline -- a cougar, a panther, or maybe a real lion -- first spotted July 20 roaming through the back yard of Bill and Annie Nolen's neighbor.

"I was afraid to move," Annie Nolen said. "I thought, what am I looking at."

Their daughter's grainy video went viral. Since then, Milwaukee police have taken dozens of calls from people who think they've seen the cat, dubbed the Milwaukee Lion. Most sightings have come from the north side of town.

"There are people who have reported they think maybe they've seen a shadow or a movement or something," Police Chief Ed Flynn said on July 23. "We're treating it seriously."

So seriously that police and Department of Natural Resources officers combed the streets and wooded areas for two days. Officers armed with rifles took up positions overlooking city greenways at times. They didn't catch anything."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:11:35 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 08:25:32 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

Video: Types of Nephilim From Scientist In Hiding...

Article: Various Nephilim/Alien Species and What They Look Like Exposed By A Scientist In Hiding

"The masses have been trained to call the Nephilim of Genesis chapter six by another new name, “aliens.” These so called “aliens” have been involved with mankind since day one. They are not from another planet, rather they are interdimensional beings and per the Bible, are the satanic offspring of Fallen Watcher Angels and humans.

“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them.” Genesis 6:4

Not only did the fallen angels have sex with humans, but they also had sex with the beasts of the field.

“They [Fallen Angels and Nephilim] began to sin [have sex] against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood.” The Book of Enoch

When these fallen angels and their Nephilim offspring had sex with animals this produced a variety of hybrid creatures including: bigfoot’s, lizard beings, etc.  "

Text of the document shown in the video
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:42:10 PM

This Unnerving Document Harbors a Huge Hidden Secret About Massive Solar Storms and Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs)

"The UK Space Weather Preparedness Strategy has updated their report to include the possibility of severe space weather as a threat to world. The threats added included solar flares, solar energetic particles and coronal mass ejections (page 6). They warn of localized power outages, disruptions in satellites and GPS, increased radiation to aircrew, problems with transportation, and disturbances in small-part electronic systems (page 9). The report further outlines that the worst case scenario would only allow Earth a 12 hour warning from impact. (Page 11). "

The actual PDF document

"The  main  impact  on the  UK  is assessed to be from  a Coronal  Mass  Ejection. Most Coronal  Mass  Ejections are not emitted  in  the  direction  of  Earth.  Those  that  are typically take 1 -3 days to reach us, and we can predict the arrival time to within about 6  hours.  Predictions  are  currently  less  accurate  due  to  degradation  in the satellite capability  available  to forecasters.  Generally  speaking,  the  faster  the ejection,  the greater  the  potential  impacts. The  Carrington Event, for  example, travelled to  Earth in as little as 18 hours. It is therefore likely that our reasonable worst case scenario would only allow us 12 hours from observation to impact."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:47:17 PM

The hackers that beat the US government may have just broken into one of the world’s biggest airlines

Alastair Stevenson

"...........Dangerous intentions

The report follows warnings from the US government that China is collecting data on US business and government departments as part of a wider plan to develop infrastructure-killing cyber weapons.

The US Department of Defense (DoD) claimed China is developing attack tools that could knock a nation's infrastructure offline using data stolen during high-profile hacks in May.

The report follows efforts by United to improve its cyber security. United launched a bug bounty program in May in a bid to find holes in its security. Bug bounties pay hackers to responsibly and privately disclose bugs they find to the company.

United paid two hackers $1 million worth of air miles for finding bugs in its IT system on 16 July..........."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:11:49 PM

Why are we getting these commercials from Hollywood to get us to accept the Iran Nuke Deal?

Celebrities endorse Iran deal in a new public service announcement for the anti-proliferation group Global Zero.

"WASHINGTON -- A group devoted to the elimination of nuclear weapons worldwide has published a video featuring movie stars, comics and other celebrities denouncing critics of the nuclear agreement with Iran reached this month.

The video, which includes appearances from Jack Black, Morgan Freeman, Valerie Plame and Jordan's Queen Noor, among others, jokes that the failure of diplomacy might lead to, in the words of one, America being "totally fried by a major nuclear bomb, dead.""

Who's fear-mongering?

I'm sorry, why do people think we should accept a crappy deal, because if we don't we'll die, is a good reason? Does that sound like the good old United States we were just a couple of decades ago?

The United States I was brought up in, taught us that the US would stand up for what it believed in, and go to war for that if necessary.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:29:22 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 10:50:08 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

This was an interesting video...it pits Putin vs Obama, continually showing biblical verses that relate.

Video discussing the similarities of Babylon in the bible, to the United States

(at the end there's an ad to buy stuff to learn how to be a survivalist, you can stop watching at that pt.)

Is the USA the Babylon of Revelation 18?

[Go to the site above for the links/verses.]

Is the USA the “Babylon” of Revelation 18, marked for destruction?

Revelation 18 talks of a country the Bible calls “Babylon” that is destroyed by fire in “one hour” and plagued with “death, mourning and famine”. Revelation 18:8

Could this “Babylon” be the USA? Does it fit?

Revelation 18 describes the following about the Babylon mentioned:

(As always on this site, if you hover over Scripture verses they will POP UP.)

1. It is a literal place, with lots of wealth and products to sell. Rev. 18:12-13

2. It is a wealthy country that even sells its money (gold & silver). Rev. 18:11-12

3. It is a country that deceives all other countries. Rev. 18:23

4. It spreads its sexual immorality to other countries. Rev. 18:3

5. It lives in luxury. Rev. 18:7

6. It helps others get rich. Rev. 18:19, Rev. 18:3

7. It is ‘married’ to another country. Rev. 18:7

8. It is suddenly and utterly destroyed by fire. Rev. 18:8, Rev. 18:9-10, Rev. 18:17-18

9. It is responsible for many deaths. Rev. 18:24

Does the USA fit? Let’s go down the list one at a time.

It is a literal place with lots of wealth and products to sell. Rev. 18:12-13

Unlike the desert city of Babylon, Iraq, (map) which hasn’t sold much of anything, the USA has been a major producer. Until recently, its products were sold all over the world.

It is a wealthy country that even sells its money. Rev. 18:11-12, Rev. 18:3

The USA’s paper “Dollar” has been the world’s currency since the end of World War 2. Global trade is mostly done in “dollars”. Until recently, countries have bought lots of “dollars”. China owns about a trillion of them. LINK (That is changing. Satan’s new gold backed currency is fast approaching.)

It is a country that deceives all other countries. Rev. 18:23

Most in the USA think of ourselves as the ‘good guys’. After all, the USA is for “Liberty and Justice for all!”, right?

Maybe not. Let’s review USA history:

1. The early American Indians received little “liberty and justice”. LINK

2. So did lots of folks with dark skin. LINK

3. The Southerners learned of USA liberty when they chose to constitutionally withdraw from the Union because of unfair taxation. LINK The “Civil War” wasn’t mainly about slavery. LINK

4. In the early 1900’s Germany was becoming a world power to rival Great Britain and the USA. Two “great” wars beat them back down. LINK

5. The Korean War was all about global (United Nations) dominance. LINK

6. So was the Vietnam disaster. LINK

7. Iraq, Afghanistan, perhaps soon Pakistan and all of these Middle East “uprisings” are about money and control by the global banking elite. LINK

It spreads its sexual immorality to other countries. Rev. 18:3

Rather obvious. One word: “Hollywood”.

It lives in luxury. Rev. 18:7

The USA has been a very wealthy country indeed!

It is now experiencing increasing poverty as criminal bankers foreclose on the planet. For a heartbreaking example here is a link to a 60 Minutes piece about banker foreclosure fraud. LINK

It helps others get rich. Rev. 18:19, Rev. 18:3

Examples of this abound. One of the most obvious is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. King Abdullah’s oil fields were not developed by the Bedouin, but by Rockefeller’s Exxon Mobile and Rothschild’s Royal Dutch Shell.

It is a country that is tied to another country. Rev. 18:7

The USA is tied to England. 1776 was a family squabble. Just follow the money:

1. The world’s “dollar” monetary system is controlled by the New York Federal Reserve Bank. LINK

2. The Federal Reserve is privately owned by global bankers with names like Rothschild, and others. LINK

3. Rothschild also controls the Bank of England. LINK (Bank of International Settlements, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, etc.)

Ergo, the USA is, economically speaking, England’s “Queen”; and not a “widow”. Rev. 18:7

It is suddenly and utterly destroyed by fire. Rev. 18:8, Rev. 18:9-10, Rev. 18:17-18

Obviously this has not happened yet. How could it?

One possible answer: Yellowstone. It is one of the world’s greatest calderas; a cauldron into the belly of the earth that is capable of producing a monster volcano. LINK

It could cause the whole of North America to be covered by a devastating cloud of ash.

It’s been discovered that earthquakes, 2000 miles away, off the North West coast, are linked to geyser increases in Yellowstone! LINK

It is a country responsible for many deaths. Rev. 18:24

This subject is horrible to contemplate. Examples: Hiroshima LINK, Agent Orange LINK. War’s cost in misery and death is incalculable.

True statement: Wars are deliberately planned by Satan and his global rulers for profit and control, always leading us closer to his coming world government.

Example A) Here is the real reason why The USA is currently leading the charge in the Middle East. LINK

Example B) The USA government finally admitted the Vietnam War began with a lie. Vid LINK

Example C) Here is obvious evidence that the endless, so called “War on Terror” sadly began by using professional demolition experts on 911. LINK Hundreds of thousands of folks have been hurt or killed ever since.

Other countries are forced to get into debt and trade in USA paper “dollars” or else! If you don’t want to participate in the “dollar” denominated banking system you can find yourself at the wrong end of a very big gun. (Video LINK: Economic Hit Man.)

The USA has lots of guns. The USA Military is currently stationed in 150 of the 194 countries of the world. LINK & LINK
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:38:20 PM

Skipping church? Facial recognition software could be tracking you

"...A church will upload a database of photos of its members, and they usually use security cameras they already have in place to match the video with existing photos. Churches could use it to track regular attendance or see who’s missing.

“It’s simple to see if a member isn’t attending three or four events. Then they can give the member a call and say something like, ‘See you on Sunday,'” Greenshpan said.

It could also be used as a tool for the church to ask for donations, Greenshpan said. “If they see a member who is regularly attending events, they could feel more comfortable giving them a call and asking for a donation,” he said. Or it can blacklist someone who might have caused trouble in the past, such a disruptive visitor...."

By the way, tithing is not money in the bible. It's really not biblical to teach tithing the way they do in church. When you realize that and see most churches (if not all) ask for a tithe, it's pretty sick. Donations are one thing, but tithing is crazy. You can type in "tithing is not scriptural" into YouTube for plenty of videos on this.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:18:44 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 04:08:19 AM by MakingMoneyHoney

This is a really interesting take on comic book heroes, Greek gods, and Christianity.

Edit: About halfway through is when it starts talking about the more recent films. I think it's worth the watch the whole way through though.
Also, I thought of this bible verse connection at the end:

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

It's interesting to me, because of Marvel Comics.

The Replacement Gods  ~1 hr. 43 mins

"Every culture since the dawn of time has told fantastical tales of heroes that have saved humanity from some unspeakable evil.

The effect these mythological tales had on humanity when the true Savior Jesus Christ arrived on Earth was devastating, many didn’t recognize Him because they were seeking a much different hero. Did the Devil blind us from Christ’s first coming by flooding the world with counterfeits of God’s prophesies ?

Since Super Heroes in comics are based on classical myths, is the Devil blinding us again from the greatest supernatural event the world will ever witness, Christ’s second coming?

Superman, Batman, Thor, and many more make their appearances and unmask their true colors in this ever so clear evidentiary documentary."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:24:08 AM

3-Year-Old London Child Deemed "Extremist"; Placed In Government Reeducation Program

"The United Kingdom has gone bat5h~t crazy. There’s simply no other way to put it. I warned about Britain’s “war on toddler terrorists” earlier this year in the post: The War on Toddler Terrorists – Britain Wants to Force Nursery School Teachers to Identify “Extremist” Children. Here’s an excerpt:

Nursery school staff and registered childminders must report toddlers at risk of becoming terrorists, under counter-terrorism measures proposed by the Government.

The directive is contained in a 39-page consultation document issued by the Home Office in a bid to bolster its Prevent anti-terrorism plan.

The document accompanies the Counter-Terrorism and Security Bill, currently before parliament. It identifies nurseries and early years childcare providers, along with schools and universities, as having a duty “to prevent people being drawn into terrorism”.

Never fear good citizens of Great Britain. While your government actively does everything in its power to protect criminal financial oligarchs and powerful pedophiles, her majesty draws the line at toddler thought crime. We learn from the Independent:

A three-year-old child from London is one of hundreds of young people in the capital who have been tipped as potential future radicals and extremists.

As reported by the Evening Standard, 1,069 people have been put in the government’s anti-extremism ‘Channel’ process, the de-radicalization program at the heart of the Government’s ‘Prevent’ strategy.

The three-year-old in the program is from the borough of Tower Hamlets, and was a member of a family group that had been showing suspect behavior.

Since September 2014, 400 under 18s, including teenagers and children, have been referred to the scheme.

The fact that this story broke on the same day that chairman of the UK’s Lords Privileges and Conduct Committee, Lord John Sewel, was caught on video snorting cocaine off the breast of a prostitute with a £5 note, is simply priceless. You just can’t make this stuff up.

From the BBC:
Lord Sewel is facing a police inquiry after quitting as House of Lords deputy speaker over a video allegedly showing him taking drugs with prostitutes.

The footage showed him snorting powder from a woman’s breasts with a £5 note.

In the footage, Lord Sewel, who is married, also discusses the Lords’ allowances system.

As chairman of committees, the crossbench peer also chaired the privileges and conduct committee, and was responsible for enforcing standards in the Lords.

Lord Sewel served as a minister in the Scotland office under Tony Blair’s Labour government.
"

The War on Toddler Terrorists – Britain Wants to Force Nursery School Teachers to Identify “Extremist” Children

London child aged THREE in terror alert over radicalisation
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:42:28 PM

This is an interesting post I just came across. You may have already seen it. But I think I've mentioned all the various GMO foods/drugs/flouride in the water, etc.

It's also been said recently that most people are on a drug of some sort at all times. It is more unusual to run into someone who does not take a pill or drug, in sort than it is to find someone who does take at least one. Are our drugs and medications making us sick too?

It's been said that the vaccines are causing autism and other diseases. Who's to say the other drugs are safe? I'm not saying throw all drugs in the toilet, that could be dangerous, but if it might be better to wean yourself off in some cases. I know soda is not a hard drug, but it is addictive. I was drinking 2-3 cans a day for a long time, pretty much every meal. I've stopped drinking it cold turkey, and am still feeling the effects days later. I hate going through the headaches, soreness, and tiredness, and miss the taste. But when I think about the fact that I'm still feeling the effects, I get mad I ever let myself get addicted to it in the first place. 

Charleston church shooter may be just the latest

As WND has reported, Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof was a known drug user who was caught with the powerful mind-altering narcotic Suboxone when apprehended by police during an incident on Feb. 28.

Suboxone is used to treat addiction to opioid drugs such as heroin. It has a host of adverse side effects including irrational, violent behavior.

According to a data set of U.S. mass shootings from 1982-2012 prepared by Mother Jones magazine, of 62 mass shootings carried out by 64 shooters, the majority of the shooters (41) were noted to have signs of possible mental illness — the precise kinds of mental illnesses that psychotropic medications are prescribed for.

WND has compiled a list of killings committed by persons who had used mind-altering drugs or recently come off of them at the time of their crimes:

[...]
Andrea Yates, in one of the most heartrending crimes in modern history, drowned all five of her children – aged 7 years down to 6 months – in the family bathtub near Houston. Insisting inner voices commanded her to kill her children, she had become increasingly psychotic over the course of several years. At her 2006 murder re-trial (after a 2002 guilty verdict was overturned on appeal), Yates’ longtime friend Debbie Holmes testified: “She asked me if I thought Satan could read her mind and if I believed in demon possession.” And Dr. George Ringholz, after evaluating Yates for two days, recounted an experience she had after the birth of her first child: “What she described was feeling a presence … Satan … telling her to take a knife and stab her son Noah,” Ringholz said, adding that Yates’ delusion at the time of the bathtub murders was not only that she had to kill her children to save them, but that Satan had entered her and that she had to be executed in order to kill Satan.Yates had been taking the antidepressant Effexor. In November 2005, more than four years after Yates drowned her children, Effexor manufacturer Wyeth Pharmaceuticals quietly added “homicidal ideation” to the drug’s list of “rare adverse events.”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: