Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121500 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:42:46 PM

Video: We Need To Talk About The Creepy Clown Conspiracy (2015)

Apparently clowns are showing up all over the world, who knew?
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:20:55 PM

Huge Fire/Explosion in China and now Huge Fire in Russia

At least 7 killed after huge explosion rocks a major city in China

‘Nuclear war in my neighborhood’: Gigantic plume of black smoke causes panic in Moscow (VIDEO)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:53:41 AM

"Death Cross" Dow Charts Signals Financial Apocalypse

Dow death cross is a bearish omen for the stock market

"A rare “death cross” appeared Tuesday in the chart of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, suggesting the stock market may have already begun a new long-term downtrend.

Although chart watchers have seen the bearish technical pattern coming for some time, it can still send a chill down bulls’ spines when it is finally confirmed.

The fact that the Dow industrials’ DJIA, +0.00%  death cross follows the appearance of one in its sister index, the Dow Jones Transportation Average DJT, -0.49% , warns that this one is more than a one-off event....."

Chinese, Hong Kong stocks down as yuan devaluation hits home

"China and Hong Kong stocks took investors for another bumpy ride Wednesday morning as market sentiment appeared mix on expectations that a record devaluation of the yuan Tuesday will support exporters but hurt the country’s airlines and property developers.

The benchmark Shanghai Composite Index went to the midday break marginally lower at 3,910.30, down 0.44 per cent or 17.61 points. Turnover topped 342.70 billion yuan.

In Hong Kong, the benchmark Hang Seng Index fell 1.45 per cent or 355.45 points to 24,142.76 points in volatile trading.

“Investors seem to think that the announcement of the renminbi depreciation has no material impact on Chinese stocks….This measure was likely intended to help the real economy, not the stock market,” said Gerry Alfonso, a director at Shenwan Hongyuan Securities in Shanghai.

Beijing devalued the yuan for the second day in a row, with the move jolting the market and causing a sell-off in airline stocks amid bets a weaker yuan will eat into Chinese people’s buying power while firms such as consumer and material stocks will be among the biggest beneficiaries....."

Video about Kali: Planned Human Sacrifice - 13th September 2015 - New York - Demonic Worship

At least 150 people evacuated in California fire

"...The fire began in dry timber and brush Sunday several miles from the community of Lower Lake. It leapt from Lake County into Napa County, but no vineyards were threatened in the famous wine-growing region...."

Still everyday, Oklahoma has earthquakes....every... single... day.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:07:16 PM

I've previously posted about this situation, but these are newer videos/articles:

Chaplains Banned from Preaching that Homosexuality is a Sin In Kentucky

The Christian purge has begun: Chaplains banned from preaching that homosexuality is a sin

“We sincerely appreciate your years of service and dedication to the youth served by this facility,” wrote Superintendent Gene Wade in a letter to Wells. “However, due to your decision, based on your religious convictions, that you cannot comply with the requirements outlined in DJJ Policy 912, Section IV, Paragraph H, regarding the treatment of LGBTQI youth, I must terminate your involvement as a religious volunteer.”

Wells said that every volunteer in their church received the letter – as did a Baptist church in a nearby community.

The Kentucky regulation clearly states that volunteers working with juveniles “shall not refer to juveniles by using derogatory language in a manner that conveys bias towards or hatred of the LGBTQI community. DJJ staff, volunteers, interns and contractors shall not imply or tell LGBTQI juveniles that they are abnormal, deviant, sinful or that they can or should change their sexual orientation or gender identity.”

For years, Wells and his team have conducted volunteer worship services and counseling to troubled young people – many of whom have been abused.

“I sat across the table from a 16-year-old boy who was weeping and broken over the life he was in,” Wells said. “He had been abused as a child and turned to alcohol and drugs to cope. He wanted to know if there was any hope for him.”

Wells said he had been abused as a young child – so he knew he could answer this young man’s question.

“I was able to look at him and tell him the saving power of Jesus Christ that delivered me – could deliver him,” he said.

But under the state’s 2014 anti-discrimination policy, Wells would not be allowed to have such a discussion should it delve into LGBT issues.

“They told us we could not preach that homosexuality is a sin – period,” Wells told me. “We would not have even been able to read Bible verses that dealt with LGBT issues.”

For the record, Wells said they’ve never used hateful or derogatory comments when dealing with the young inmates.

“They are defining hateful or derogatory as meaning what the Bible says about homosexuality,” he told me.

Mat Staver, the founder of Liberty Counsel, is representing Wells. He said the state’s ban on Biblical counseling is unconstitutional religious discrimination.

“There is no question there is a purging underway,” Staver told me. “The dissenters in the recent Supreme Court decision on gay marriage warned us this would happen.”

Staver is demanding the state immediately reinstate Wells as well as the other volunteer ministers.

“By restricting speech which volunteers are allowed to use while ministering to youth detainees, the State of Kentucky and the Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice have violated the protections given to private speech through the First Amendment and the Kentucky Constitution,” Staver wrote in his letter to state officials.

He said the policy “requires affirmation of homosexuality as a precondition for ministers providing spiritual guidance to troubled youth, and singles out a particular theological viewpoint as expressly disfavored by the State of Kentucky.”

In other words – Kentucky has a religious litmus test when it comes to homosexuality – and according to the Lexington Herald-Leader – they aren’t going to back down.

The DJJ told the newspaper that the regulation “is neutral as to religion and requires respectful language toward youth by all staff, contractors and volunteers.”

State Sen. Gerald Neal, a Democrat, dared Christians to challenge the law in court.

“I’m just disappointed that the agendas by some are so narrow that they disregard the rights of others,” he told the newspaper. “Let them sue and let the courts settle it.”

Video: re-engineered women Hypersexualization of girls, unethical parenting exposed!
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:13:31 PM

Video: Explosions In Baghdad 62 Dead 200 Injured ISIS Attacks

News: Baghdad truck bomb: More than 60 dead after explosion in busy Iraqi marketplace

"More than 50 people have been killed and over 100 injured after Isis militants detonated a truck bomb in a busy marketplace in Baghdad, Iraq.

The attack, which occurred in the popular Jameela marketplace in the Sadr City district shortly after dawn on Thursday, was the largest in the capital since Haider al-Abadi became Prime Minister a year ago.

The Islamic militants, also known as the Islamic State, have staged similar truck bombings in the past. In a message posted on a social media account affliated with the group they promised further attacks.

Smouldering ruins and charred wooden stalls, scattered with vegetables and debris, remained on Thursday morning as residents rushed to the scene to help those who survived.

At least 62 people have been killed and 89 injured when the refrigerator truck blew up at around 6am, according to police and ambulance crews who spoke to reporters on condition of anonymity....."

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:23:25 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 06:39:49 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

Facebook’s New “Snitch and Snatch” Surveillance Program Provides Intel to Jade Helm

Video: New Facebook software can scan, snitch on people for criminal activity

"Christmas is not biblical period. It is purely pagan from the winter solstice the idol of the tree. Sorry to say. December 25 is the birthday of the Sun God Mithra (the true Gods of Constantine really proverb by archaeology), that is who you are unknowingly worshipping. It is the MO of Satan all through the Bible. While the ancient jews bowed down to their Balls and Calves and Asteroths they thought they were worshipping Jehovah their God the whole time. You may mentally suppress this truth at your leisure" (link)

(The Sun Is Not 93 Million Miles Away - Heliocentrism Challenged)

I've theorized that Satan wanted to be worshiped as a god (that part is in the bible), and he got people to worship the sun, believe the world revolves around the sun, even though that theory has been discredited since. He wants to be seen as the sun god and worshiped as such.

If you see this Christmas date change as Satan trying to get people to worship his birthday, you're worshiping him, and you can see why the children look up to Santa (Satan). Yes, I know it sounds bad to discredit Christmas, but 'Christ' means anointed one, and 'mas' in Spanish is more. He may even have it be called that because he believes he's more anointed.

Also any holiday that has you lie to your children is not Christian. Thou shalt not lie is very clearly written in the 10 commandments. Do you think God all of a sudden decided, you should lie to your children in certain cases? The answer is no, and you know this.

Edit: Revelation 2:6 Yet this you do have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.'

What Is the Origin of the Nicolaitans (Revelation 2:6, 15)?

"Nicolaitan means "a follower of Nicolas." It comes from two Greek words, nikos and laos. Nikos means "conqueror" or "destroyer," and laos means "people." The original Nicolas was a conqueror or destroyer of the people! "
"Nimrod also had other names. One, commonly used throughout Asia Minor, was "Santa" (see Lempriere's Classical Dictionary.) "Santa Claus" is but a shortened form of "Santa Nicholas" or "Saint Nicholas." Many unknowingly honor this Nicholas even in our day by by observing customs associated with December 25. Christmas originally was the Saturnalia or birthday of Nimrod. "

cmthompson22

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:51:49 PM

I truly don’t believe that we are supposed to know when the end of time is coming. If we were supposed to know, there wouldn’t be so many bad guesses or we would already be long gone and dead. I feel it is just something that people might do for fun and then it gets blown out of proportion. Who really believed that we were all going to end in 2012? I hope no one did and it was more of a fun thing. Or else it is just someone who gets their kicks out of seeing how many people will freak out over nothing. The end times will come when they are supposed to and there is really nothing that we can do about that, so why worry. Be a good person, whether or not you believe in religion, help others, have a good life and even some fun, and love your family, and at least you have had a good life by the time the rapture decides to show up. Better to have a lot of fun and a great life you can be proud of than to look back at your life whenever the rapture occurs and wish things had been different. Of course, the rapture will probably not come during out lifetime, but who knows?
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:41:39 PM

I truly don’t believe that we are supposed to know when the end of time is coming. If we were supposed to know, there wouldn’t be so many bad guesses or we would already be long gone and dead. I feel it is just something that people might do for fun and then it gets blown out of proportion. Who really believed that we were all going to end in 2012? I hope no one did and it was more of a fun thing. Or else it is just someone who gets their kicks out of seeing how many people will freak out over nothing. The end times will come when they are supposed to and there is really nothing that we can do about that, so why worry. Be a good person, whether or not you believe in religion, help others, have a good life and even some fun, and love your family, and at least you have had a good life by the time the rapture decides to show up. Better to have a lot of fun and a great life you can be proud of than to look back at your life whenever the rapture occurs and wish things had been different. Of course, the rapture will probably not come during out lifetime, but who knows?

The day and time will not be known, but it says nothing about the year or season. We are to watch for the signs.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh

God wants us to know when the time is close, we will not be kept in the dark.

1 Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

And there may not be a rapture, check out this post.

In the bible, people talked to God, they knew Him, there were no doubts. People these days claim the bible was just stories, and not real, and others ask if God is real why doesn't He show himself?

He's very clear in the bible that He doesn't like idolatry and is a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 32:19 "The LORD saw this, and spurned them Because of the provocation of His sons and daughters. 20"Then He said, 'I will hide My face from them, I will see what their end shall be; For they are a perverse generation, Sons in whom is no faithfulness. 21They have made Me jealous with what is not God; They have provoked Me to anger with their idols. So I will make them jealous with those who are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation

God will not show Himself to those who worship things other than Him, unless He has some other reason to.

Some people may ask why when the world is so wicked, does He let evil roam and not come sooner?

He said in Enoch that the fallen angels would be released in 70 generations after the flood.

Have the Fallen Watcher Angels Been Released? You Decide!

God has a timetable. He has to stick to His word, and He gave evil reign over us (due to our sin).

However, He does not want us to be hurting, He does not want us to miss out of being saved. He holds hope that people will come to Jesus Christ and turn their back on their sins.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Also, why is the world so anti-Christian in particular? Why are Christians being persecuted? They are to love everyone, and tolerate everyone, and kill no one, and harm no one, and treat each person as they wish to be treated, and to turn the other cheek. So why should people hate them so?

Truly, if you want to know why they are hated, it is because the world is sinful, and run by fallen angels and they want no one to trust in Jesus, so they can have reign in this world and have power over us.

If the Empire State Building had a giant picture of Jesus with scripture to love everyone as yourself, you would have heard an uproar. Instead, the goddess of destruction that will bring judgement to this land was shown and called "breathtaking!"

If demons stop in the name of Jesus, and "aliens abductions" stop in the name of Jesus, and sinful people hate to hear of Jesus, doesn't that make you think, maybe there's a reason for that? If demons believe in Jesus, so should you.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:29:16 PM

The most satanic car commercial I've ever seen. Half of the commercial has nothing to do with cars, but everything to do with reptiles, blood red moons, releasing horsepower, etc.

CERN, Stargates & The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (R$E)

This video breaks it down. Seems like the breaking free out of the cage is when the moon turns blood red. (September)

Revelation 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:13:30 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 09:46:08 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

The UN and the Occult Agenda / Total Onslaught - by Walter Veith

This is a good video on how the UN is planning a one world religion, using their members quotes.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:42:16 AM

Just another example of stories put out to get people to believe in aliens (demons Wink)

Peaceloving aliens stopped nuclear war on earth, says retired astronaut

Edgar Mitchell was the sixth man to walk on the moon and long claimed to have evidence of extra terrestrial visitors.  Aliens flew to earth on peace missions to prevent nuclear war between America and the Soviet Union at the start of the Cold War, according to a former Nasa astronaut.

Dr Edgar Mitchell has made a series of increasingly bizarre claims about extra terrestrial life.

None has ever been corroborated with independent evidence.

But his status as the sixth man to walk on the moon - during the Apollo 14 mission in 1971 - gives his claims a ready audience.  Now he says military top brass saw UFOs visiting Earth during weapons tests in the 1940s at American missile bases and the famous White Sands Proving Ground, in the New Mexico desert, where the world's first nuclear bomb was detonated in 1945.

"White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons - and that's what the extra-terrestrials were interested in," the 84-year-old Texan told Mirror Online.

"They wanted to know about our military capabilities.

"My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth."...
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:25:50 AM

Just another example of stories put out to get people to believe in aliens (demons Wink)

Peaceloving aliens stopped nuclear war on earth, says retired astronaut

Edgar Mitchell was the sixth man to walk on the moon and long claimed to have evidence of extra terrestrial visitors.  Aliens flew to earth on peace missions to prevent nuclear war between America and the Soviet Union at the start of the Cold War, according to a former Nasa astronaut.

Dr Edgar Mitchell has made a series of increasingly bizarre claims about extra terrestrial life.

None has ever been corroborated with independent evidence.

But his status as the sixth man to walk on the moon - during the Apollo 14 mission in 1971 - gives his claims a ready audience.  Now he says military top brass saw UFOs visiting Earth during weapons tests in the 1940s at American missile bases and the famous White Sands Proving Ground, in the New Mexico desert, where the world's first nuclear bomb was detonated in 1945.

"White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons - and that's what the extra-terrestrials were interested in," the 84-year-old Texan told Mirror Online.

"They wanted to know about our military capabilities.

"My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth."...

Yeah, you gotta be a real mushroom these days to believe that Moon landing BS. As for aliens the story is it's just screwed up human experimentation, like doctors making boys into girls, girls into boys, "chix wit dix" and now "other". Definitely Satanic and demonic behaviour.

Dr "evil" Edgar Mitchell
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:43:08 PM

Mission accomplished in Barstow - Military sneaks into town undetected

By Mike Lamb Staff Writer

Posted Aug. 11, 2015 at 8:45 AM

"What I'm about to share with you is not top secret.

But there were U.S. Army special operations soldiers lurking around Barstow, driving down our streets and we didn't even know it.

Back on July 14, U.S. Army sfc. Ryan Sabin, with the 10th Special Forces Group, held a briefing at City Hall. He described special exercises throughout the High Desert area.

Sabin explained that most of the operations would take place while area residents were sleeping. Residents would probably hear helicopters roaming above. Other exercises would include two or three soldiers blending in with people inside a restaurant to link up. But he said if people witnessed anything obvious, the soldiers were not doing their job right and wouldl need more training.............    

Parked outside were a Ryder rental truck full of furniture and a hay truck. As I stood there staring at them, the same public affairs officials pointed to the dryer inside the Ryder truck, its door wide open. I walked closer and looked inside the dryer. He pointed his lighted phone at the opening, revealing a large room.

The same for the hay truck. A small doorway led to large room inside.

When you think of the militarily using stealth, a hay truck is not what comes to mind. But according to the Green Beret who stood by the trucks, it was "mission accomplished."

He explained that special operations soldiers visited the Barstow area before the exercises to get the lay of land.

"I couldn't count how many hay trucks," the soldier said. "Everybody was either moving in or moving away. Nobody can suspect that (rental moving trucks)."

He said the special operation soldiers drove down Barstow streets. And as far as he knows, nobody suspected a thing.

"It was very successful," he said. "We did everything we wanted to do."

While this may sound off alarms among the "Jade Helm 15" conspiracy followers, the U.S. Army says it wants everybody in the world to know of its capability......"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:44:25 PM

Houston Texas

Don't Worry About The Gunfire and Shouting You'll Hear Downtown Friday

"If you hear gunfire, sirens, and blood-curdling screams in downtown Houston Friday, just ignore it — it's just an "emergency management" drill hosted by UH-Downtown.

The drill (we like to call it "Jade Helm 16") is scheduled for 8-11 a.m. "north of campus in the Daly Street student parking lot and the Shea Street Building," and will include the Houston police and fire departments, as well as the Harris County Sheriff's Office, Department of Homeland Security, the Transportation Security Administration, METRO, and the UHD Police Department, according to UHD.

"People in the area can expect to see an increase in law-enforcement activity, and hear sirens and shouting," according to an alert from the city's Office of Emergency Management, which also notes that the gunfire you'll hear is only simulated.

Frankly, we can't imagine a better way for city, county, and federal law-enforcement agencies in the nation's fourth-largest city to spend a Friday......"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:57:36 PM

Video: Mexico: Military Forces in Mexico conducting Live fire Exercises

News: Hace Sedena simulacro con fuego real en Santa Gertrudis

Translated Spanish to English:

Santa Gertrudis, Chihuahua.- After witnessing a military exercise with live ammunition, the Secretary of National Defense, Salvador Cienfuegos, praised the high level of training of its troops and stressed coordination with the Navy holding of Mexico.

The Navy participated with its elements in conventional warfare drills carried out at the National Training Center in Santa Gertrudis, Chihuahua, the largest military camp which has the Secretariat of National Defense in the country.

The Secretariat of National Defense (SEDENA) drew on a 6000 effective to recover a part of the national territory invaded by an enemy army.

The live-fire drill is part of the training of the military and their controls, and where they are allowed to use combined arms ranging from rifles to mortars from.

In the exercise they were used as target a hill located within the military camp of over 150 thousand hectares.

In the demonstration they were deployed three General, 60 Heads (colonels, lieutenant colonels and majors), 485 officers (captains and lieutenants) and 4000 752 troop elements (sergeants, corporals and soldiers).

Besides 600 paratroopers were employed, 98 armored vehicles and 396 support vehicles, 40 obuseros 12 mortars, 37 aircraft and 11 attack helicopters.

Navy troops occupied 137 items four armored vehicles and two helicopters.

In his speech, the General Cienfuegos, accompanied by Secretary of the Navy, Vidal Soberon called the brotherhood of the three armed forces to meet the challenges facing the country in drug trafficking, natural disasters and national security.

The Training Center began operations in 1999 with the object of the controls, and Air Force troops conducted joint operations with the Navy to train in actions to defend the integrity, independence and sovereignty of the nation.

Military exercises began with a plane landing with the infiltration of special forces from a MI-17 helicopter and parachute jump from Casa C-295 and C-27J Spartan C-130 Hercules aircraft.

According to military procedure, the Special Forces mission was to eliminate enemy snipers supported by an air offensive of F-5, PC-7 who launched rockets to undermine the enemy, supposedly located on a hill, a place that received all the artillery.

The newly acquired aircraft and helicopters 6C Texan Cougar EC-725 and MD-530 functioned as support troops sent to the front line.

Practically desert sand covered military operations to the constant flashes of mortars, rockets and shells.

On land they were used armored units that did not stop throwing guns caliber 90 mm., And other artillery units that were taking positions to neutralize the invaders.

Army Infantry units supplemented conventional war operations in coordination with batteries shot of Marina.

For the controls that guided the military maneuvers, the joint operation of Army, Navy and Air Force, was a success.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:58:09 PM

Did these things happen already?

Mark 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

Web Site: Signs of the Second Coming in History

Video: A Stone to Rest Your Head / Total Onslaught - by Walter Veith

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:48:54 PM

Video: Target Removes "Boy" & "Girl" Sections from Stores!

News: Target will stop labeling toys for boys or for girls.

Of course Target was using AI to figure out when women are pregnant, and yes they have the sun god's symbol for their logo. 2012 article: How Target Figured Out A Teen Girl Was Pregnant Before Her Father Did
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:31:09 PM

From the explosion thread:

China explosions: New blasts reported in Tianjin as residents evacuated over chemical fears

Evacuations as chemical fears grow at China blast site

"Residents living close to the site of giant explosions in the Chinese port of Tianjin have been evacuated over fears of toxic contamination as new fires ignited....."

Wind change at China blast site prompts 'orderly' evacuation

From post 27 - "hazardous chemicals stored by the company concerned include sodium cyanide (NaCN), toluene diisocyanate (TDI) and calcium carbide (CaC2)"

CDC: SODIUM CYANIDE : Systemic Agent

"Sodium cyanide releases hydrogen cyanide gas, a highly toxic chemical asphyxiant that interferes with the body's ability to use oxygen. Exposure to sodium cyanide can be rapidly fatal."

It doesn't look good. I was concerned as soon as I heard there were chemicals stored there...
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:43:15 PM

Texas state troopers caught on camera probing women's privates aren't isolated incidents: lawyers

"Multiple highway patrol officers in Texas have been captured by dash cams doing 'unconstitutional' cavity searches on women's genitals during traffic stops. Lawyers and civil rights advocates say the 'mind-boggling' searches are all too common."

Texas woman says sheriff's deputies carried out cavity search in parking lot

"(CNN)A woman says a sheriff's deputy in Texas stripped her naked in a gas station parking lot and administered a cavity search of her genitals because of suspicions she was in possession of marijuana."

Sounds like those religious ISIS rapers to me. ISIS make rape part of vile ideology by twisting Koran to claim Islam 'ENCOURAGES' attacks
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:56:01 PM

More than 5,000 earthquakes hit northwest Nevada

Seismologists studying a year-long swarm of thousands of mostly minor earthquakes in northwest Nevada say they could be the precursor for a "big one," although speculation that they're related to a series of extinct volcanoes can't be ruled out.

The University of Nevada's Reno Nevada Seismological Laboratory announced Tuesday that there have been 5,610 earthquakes in a swarm that started in July 2014 in the Sheldon National Wildlife Refuge near the Oregon border.

More than 200 have registered at a magnitude of 3 or greater, which is enough to be felt by ranchers and residents nearby. The largest one hit on Nov. 6 with a magnitude of 4.7, although there's also been a recent flare-up since mid-July.

"It's kind of usual that it has lasted so long," said Ken Smith, a seismologist.

It's been a topic of discussion whether or not those quakes stem from the extinct volcanos in the Sheldon refuge collectively known as the High Rock Caldera, which is at least 15 million years old.

That hasn't been conclusively ruled out yet, but Smith said there's no direct evidence of volcanic activity driving the earthquakes. To rule it out would require more seismic and geodetic measurements.

Such a repetition of small earthquakes is often associated with volcanic activity, but the latest ones point to a fairly typical tectonic sequence that is characteristic of the western Great Basin region.

"From analysis of the data to date, the activity appears to be primarily associated with a fault, or faults, dipping steeply to the southeast and striking north-northeast," Smith said.

A swarm of thousands of little earthquakes could also lead to a big one.

Three magnitude 7.0 earthquakes each century and one magnitude 6.0 or larger each decade are expected in Nevada. The last "big one" was the Dixie Valley/Fairview Peak event east of Fallon that hit in 1954 with two magnitude 7 earthquakes that came four minutes apart.

Nevada is the third most seismically active state in the country behind California and Alaska.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: