Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:23:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121494 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:57:29 PM

World war brews in space between China, US and Russia

"Three leading superpowers: Russia, China and the US are reportedly developing, testing and deploying sophisticated weapons in outer space in advance of a military attack that could see the first great conflict between sparring superpowers in 70 years. A conflict that Popular Science described as “A New Cold War in the Void of Space”.

And there’s no rules in this free-for-all space race. Rogue, cosmic cowboys reign supreme.

While physical damage on Earth would be minimal in a space war, our entire way of living could be at threat. Satellites in space control everything from mobile phone towers to ATMs and power grids. Even farmers use GPS to work their paddocks.

While they’re a long way from Earth, the US military admits this technology we’ve come to rely on is a “sitting duck” — easily visible and hard to manoeuvre from enemy attack. WHAT’S ALL THE FUSS ABOUT?

According to Reuters, Earth’s orbit “is looking more and more like the planet’s surface — heavily armed and primed for war”.

At least 1,200 satellites that are orbiting Earth for various uses, including navigation and communication, are also being primed for “planetary surveillance”, Scientific American reports.

The satellites circle the globe communicating messages from the likes of the US military, 80 per cent of which is done through civilian satellites.

While the US remains the “undisputed king of the hill” as the “most heavily armed space power”, China and Russia are keen to claim their own territory, working to destroy US satellites and replace them with their own.

It comes more than a year after US Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James admitted: “We need to be ready”....."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:32:34 PM

Video: Japan: 4,000 to 600,000 on alert to Evacuate due to Sakurjima Volcano

Sakurajima volcano: chance of large eruption 'extremely high'

Families near Japanese volcano Sakurajima evacuated as major eruption level raised

US Nuclear Reactors vs Fault Line Map: This Map Shows Where Earthquakes Could Result in Nuclear Nukes in the USA

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 04:36:29 PM

Earthquakes Could Result in Nuclear Nukes in the USA

That's not how it works...
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:37:19 PM

Earthquakes Could Result in Nuclear Nukes in the USA

That's not how it works...

Sorry, but I didn't write it. Wink

But it is really idiotic to build nuclear power plants on fault lines.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 06:27:48 PM

While physical damage on Earth would be minimal in a space war, our entire way of living could be at threat.  

Minimal?? I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple orbital lasers ready to vaporize a couple square blocks...

Or someone's gonna go full Zeon and drop an asteroid/colony & deep freeze the planet  Shocked

Sorry, but I didn't write it. Wink

But it is really idiotic to build nuclear power plants on fault lines.

Hehe I know you didn't write it - and AGREE with you Wink
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:38:18 PM

D.C., New York flight delays caused by air traffic glitch, FAA says

" (CNN)A computer problem at a Virginia air traffic control center led to significant flight delays Saturday at airports in the Washington and New York City areas, the Federal Aviation Administration said.

The FAA "is diagnosing an automation problem at an air traffic control center in Leesburg, Virginia," FAA spokeswoman Kathleen Bergen told CNN shortly before 1 p.m. ET.

"We are directing high-altitude traffic around the affected airspace," Bergen said.

Airports with delays included Baltimore-Washington International Airport, where departures were stalled up to two hours as of 1:15 p.m. ET, the FAA said.

"We are working on rerouting aircrafts that were planned," Delta Air Lines spokesman Morgan Durrant said. "We have to make last-minute adjustments to flight plans. Flights in and out of the three major D.C.-area airports may be delayed."

The FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center's website indicated that a power failure at the Virginia air traffic control center triggered the problem.

CNN's Jason Hanna contributed to this report."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 01:46:49 AM

‘We can smell & taste acid’: Chemical spill confirmed in western Indiana

"An area near a chemical plant in the Vigo County city of Terre Haute, Indiana has been evacuated and cordoned off, as witnesses reported feeling chemicals burning their lungs and throats. Officials have confirmed a spill of sulfur dioxide.

Vigo County Central Dispatch has confirmed that chemicals were spilt at 2400 Erie Canal Road in the southern part of the city. Officials have urged people to stay out of the area, and not to leave their houses if they live near the spill.

While initial reports suggested there had been a sulfuric acid spill in the area, firefighters told News 10 the chemical was in fact sulfur dioxide. Sulfur dioxide is a colorless gas with a suffocating odor, which can cause serious or permanent injury when inhaled."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:49:46 AM

AT&T helped U.S. NSA in spying on Internet traffic: N.Y. Times

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Telecommunications powerhouse AT&T Inc has provided extensive assistance to the U.S. National Security Agency as the spy agency conducts surveillance on huge volumes of Internet traffic passing through the United States, the New York Times reported on Saturday, citing newly disclosed NSA documents.

The newspaper reported that the company gave technical assistance to the NSA in carrying out a secret court order allowing wiretapping of all Internet communications at the headquarters of the United Nations, an AT&T customer.

The documents date from 2003 to 2013 and were provided by fugitive former NSA contractor Edward Snowden, the Times reported.

The company helped the spy agency in a broad range of classified activities, the newspaper reported.

The documents describe how the NSA's working relationship with AT&T has been particularly important, enabling the agency to conduct surveillance, under various legal rules, of international and foreign-to-foreign Internet communications that passed through network hubs in the United States.

AT&T installed surveillance equipment in at least 17 of its U.S. Internet hubs, far more than competitor Verizon Communications Inc , the Times reported. AT&T engineers also were the first to use new surveillance technologies invented by the NSA, the Times reported.

"This is a partnership, not a contractual relationship," according to one NSA document describing the link between the agency and the company.

AT&T's "corporate relationships provide unique accesses to other telecoms and I.S.P.s," or Internet service providers, according to another NSA document.

AT&T started in 2011 to provide the NSA more than 1.1 billion domestic cellphone calling records daily after "a push to get this flow operational prior to the 10th anniversary of 9/11," referring to the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States, the Times reported.

AT&T's providing of foreign-to-foreign Internet traffic has been especially important to the NSA because large amounts of the world's Internet communications pass across U.S. cables, the Times reported. The company gave access to contents of transiting email traffic years before Verizon started in March 2013, the Times reported.

Asked to comment on the Times report, AT&T spokesman Brad Burns told Reuters by email: "We do not voluntarily provide information to any investigating authorities other than if a person’s life is in danger and time is of the essence. For example, in a kidnapping situation we could provide help tracking down called numbers to assist law enforcement."

Burns said AT&T would have nothing further to say on the report.

(Reporting by Will Dunham; Editing by Peter Cooney)"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:19:49 PM

A Bird Lands On Erdogan’s Head Seen As A Sign That Erdogan Will Be Caliph

"...While in Islam seeing birds hovering on one’s head is viewed as a good sign, Joseph in the Bible saw it as bad news..."

Video: "Whaaaaaat" Bird Lands On Erdogan Of Turkey

Indonesian flight TGN267 wreckage found in Papua after villagers reported seeing plane crash into mountain

"An Indonesian aircraft that went missing with 54 people on board has been found crashed on a remote mountainside in Papua...."

Tianjin Evacuates - After Suspected Secret Weapon Technolgy is Tested

Tianjin explosions: sodium cyanide on site may have been 70 times allowed amount

"Chinese officials have found what they believe to be hundreds of tonnes of sodium cyanide at two locations within the site of Wednesday’s deadly blasts in Tianjin as a massive cleanup effort continues, state media reported on Sunday.

The discovery came after reports claimed that up to 700 tonnes of the chemical – 70 times the permitted amount – were stored at the site, with some reports suggesting the company that owned the warehouse where the blasts originated, Rui Hai International Logistics, may have been illegally transporting chemicals...."

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:53:40 PM

Video: A Jewish Lawyer Goes Looking for the Messiah and Finds Jesus...
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 05:57:20 PM

A bit more on the optimistic side...
http://soulspottv.com/blog/a-powerful-gamma-wave-set-to-hit-the-earth-in-september-find-out-why-that-is-a-good-thing/

I refuse to accept anything other than The Good Word Smiley

"We have been hearing so much about the bad things that are predicted to happen this September.  From government plots, aliens, to an asteroid.  But what does all of this fear bring us?  Well, honestly, it brings us a lot more of what we don’t want.
Many people, including Bashar, have told us that we each live in slightly different realities and are co-creating larger agreed upon realities all the time.  In fact, he says that if we fear that something might happened it is because we believe it is extremely likely.  This unfortunately gives away our power, not only to enjoy this moment but it adds power to what may or may not happen in the future."

Welcome to Paradise, ladies and gents.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:08:12 PM

A bit more on the optimistic side...
http://soulspottv.com/blog/a-powerful-gamma-wave-set-to-hit-the-earth-in-september-find-out-why-that-is-a-good-thing/

I refuse to accept anything other than The Good Word Smiley

"We have been hearing so much about the bad things that are predicted to happen this September.  From government plots, aliens, to an asteroid.  But what does all of this fear bring us?  Well, honestly, it brings us a lot more of what we don’t want.
Many people, including Bashar, have told us that we each live in slightly different realities and are co-creating larger agreed upon realities all the time.  In fact, he says that if we fear that something might happened it is because we believe it is extremely likely.  This unfortunately gives away our power, not only to enjoy this moment but it adds power to what may or may not happen in the future."

Welcome to Paradise, ladies and gents.

I believe that to be part of the deception. It is clear in scripture that there will come what people think is peace, and harmony, but it end up with those who were lulled into that world peace being brought into destruction.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.

It says he channeled the arch angel Michael, and I've recently heard some talks claiming that Jesus was also known as Michael before coming to Earth.

Also channeling is against the rules according to the bible. Leviticus 19:31 Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

According to Christianity this is clearly a message not from God when you see that.

I wouldn't trust anyone claiming to lead people to peace at this time.

Edit: Let me point out, Christians shouldn't be afraid right now, because nothing will harm them. Psalm 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 06:13:36 PM

Then you're doing an injustice to people with many of these posts by causing people to turn to God out of fear rather than through love of God and all God's Creation.

How did Jesus teach salvation?
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:22:05 PM

Then you're doing an injustice to people with many of these posts by causing people to turn to God out of fear rather than through love of God and all God's Creation.

How did Jesus teach salvation?

I would never want to ever say anyone should turn to God out of fear. I thought I'd made it clear that I am not about fear-mongering.

I do believe people out there are trying to get people to be afraid, but with Jesus Christ there is nothing to fear.

God loves us more than anything, and He sent His only son to die for our sins so that we wouldn't die but have eternal love.

Matthew 22: 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Love is the answer. Loving God with all our hearts and loving others as ourselves. Where there is love in God, there should be no fear, because He loves us and will protect us.

I apologize if anything I've ever posted has caused fear in you, it was never my intention.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 06:24:17 PM

All good my friend. Sorry to have interpreted that way, I'm still learning too Smiley
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:25:50 PM

All good my friend. Sorry to have interpreted that way, I'm still learning too Smiley

I've added this to the first post to clarify:

Edit: It has come to my attention some people think these stories and articles are meant to create fear. That is not the case at all. With faith in Jesus Christ there is no fear.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. 19We love, because He first loved us

What is written in this thread is just a bunch of stories or thoughts about things that may point to bible revelation prophecies or passages or other signs of the times.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:21:31 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 08:36:35 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

I don't care what people do in the sense that I would never hate on someone or mistreat them, the correct Christian way to be is to be tolerant of everyone, and love everyone as you would yourself and I do. This is not against transgenders/homosexuals, this is purely a sign of the times, because it is said that it is wrong in the bible, and people are trying to promote it and the confusion to others. And God is not about confusion, Satan is.

The transgender teddy bear teaching children about friendship and identity

"...Soon after her dad’s transition began, Walton and her partner had their own child, and they started looking for children’s books that reflected their family. And, whereas they did find “great books” that featured gay parents, they had real trouble finding books featuring transgender and gender-fluid characters. So she decided to “write the book we wanted to read to our son”. Teddy is described as “a gentle, positive picture book about being yourself, and being a good friend” on the Kickstarter page where Walton is crowdfunding money to self-publish it. It tells the story of Thomas the teddy, who is the best friend of a boy named Errol, and who identifies as girl and wants to be called Tilly...."

Video: The Satanic Transgender Teddy Bear Teaching Children how to be Sexually Confused EXPOSED

Sexual orientation in the UK: Half of young people say they are not 100% heterosexual

"...The Kinsey scale invented in the 1940s placed people on a range of sexual preferences from exclusively heterosexual at 0 to exclusively homosexual at 6.

In the YouGov study, individuals were asked to put themselves on that sexuality scale. In total, 72% of the British public scored themselves at the completely heterosexual end of the scale, while 4% were at the completely homosexual end, with 19% stating they were somewhere in between – classed as bisexual by Kinsey...."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:05:38 AM

This is a great video that shows how Christianity got mangled over time to include things that aren't biblical, like religious statues, purgatory, Sunday worship, confession, communion, and more.

What many people dislike about Christianity comes from these pagan additions, so it's worth a watch even if you're not Christian to get a good perspective on the religion.

REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast & Babylon
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:20:10 AM

Montebello Fire Forces Evacuations, Closes Section Eastbound 60 Freeway

"Evacuations were ordered and sections of the Eastbound 60 Freeway were closed as a result of the brush fire that had burned more than 40 acres in Montebello Sunday evening, officials said.

Shooting range areas of the Whittier Narrows Recreation Area and Legg Lake, which was providing water for firefighting efforts, were evacuated just before 6 p.m. Firefighters issued voluntary evacuations for more than 30 homes on Muscatel and Hazel avenues and Darlington Street in South San Gabriel, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. All lanes were closed on the Eastbound 60 Freeway at San Gabriel Boulevard, according to the California Highway Patrol.

Three people were being checked out for injuries after a helicopter that had been fighting the fire made a hard landing in a cemetery at 3888 Workmen Mill Rd. in Whittier around 5:15 p.m., the LA County Fire Department said. No further information was immediately available. Just after 5 p.m., a person of interest was detained in connection with the fire, according to Dan Amador of the Montebello Fire Department. No additional information was available,

The blaze had burned at least 40 acres and was 60 percent contained as of 5 p.m., according to fire officials. No structures were threatened at this time, fire officials said.

Crews were battling the blaze in temperatures exceeding 100 degrees and wind gusts as high as 21 miles per hour.

The three-alarm fire was reported in a riverbed along Lincoln Avenue just before 2 p.m., the fire department said.

Lincoln Avenue was closed between Rea Drive and San Gabriel Boulevard, according to Montebello Police Department. Drivers were advised to use Montebello Boulevard as an alternate route.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known."

2 People in Custody, Evacuations Underway After Brush Fire Breaks Out in Montebello Riverbed

"Two people were taken into custody after a fast-moving brush fire prompted evacuations and road closures after breaking out in a Montebello riverbed near the Whittier Narrows Reservoir Sunday afternoon, officials said."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:14:29 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 02:26:42 AM by MakingMoneyHoney

Single smoking-gun email that should bury Hillary

"The email from Hillary to Mills has only three words in the subject line: “May I borrow.” And only four words are in the body of the email: “SEND by David Shipley?”"

"The email seems absolutely benign and almost worthy of deletion, right? It does until one unfolds more about the content and its recipient.

The full title of the book that Hillary requests is: “Send: Why People Email So Badly and How to Do It Better,” by David Shipley and Will Schwalbe. The book pledges to give “essential strategies to help … manage the ever-increasing number of emails you receive and improve the ones you send.”

Hillary doesn’t explain why she wanted the book, but the fact that she requested it from Mills reveals that there was a point of discussion about the book prior to the email and that it was in Mills’ presence. Mills likely recommended something in the book, otherwise Hillary wouldn’t have asked for it.

Her reason for asking Mills to bring her the book, which she did the very next day in their personal meeting, becomes readily apparent once one opens its chapter contents. It is a course of actions that reads like Hillary’s playbook to duck-n-dodge email culpability with the U.S. State Department confidential correspondence.

ABC News highlighted Hillary’s Pandora’s box by referring to Chapter Six: “The Email That Can Land You In Jail.” The chapter contains a sub-section entitled: “How to Delete Something So It Stays Deleted.”"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: