Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121498 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:52:52 PM

EPA knew of 'blowout' risk for tainted water at gold mine

"WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. officials knew of the potential for a catastrophic "blowout" of toxic wastewater from an inactive gold mine, yet appeared to have only a cursory plan to deal with such an event when government contractors triggered a 3-million-gallon spill, according to internal documents released by the Environmental Protection Agency. The EPA released the documents late Friday following weeks of prodding from The Associated Press and other media organizations....."

California Sinking Faster Than Thought, Aquifers Could Permanently Shrink

"California is sinking even faster than scientists had thought, new NASA satellite imagery shows.

Some areas of the Golden State are sinking more than 2 inches (5.1 centimeters) per month, the imagery reveals. Though the sinking, called subsidence, has long been a problem in California, the rate is accelerating because the state's extreme drought is fueling voracious groundwater pumping...."As extensive groundwater pumping continues, the land is sinking more rapidly, and this puts nearby infrastructure at greater risk of costly damage." [It's Raining Spiders! The Weirdest Effects of California's Drought]

What's more, this furious groundwater pumping could have long-term consequences. If the land shrinks too much, and for too long, it can permanently lose its ability to store groundwater, the researchers said.

The state's sinking isn't new: California has long suffered from subsidence, and some parts are now a few dozen feet lower than they were in 1925, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

But the state's worst drought on record — 97 percent of the state is facing moderate to exceptional drought — has only accelerated the trend...."
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:22:43 AM

Edit: It has come to my attention some people think these stories and articles are meant to create fear. That is not the case at all. With faith in Jesus Christ there is no fear.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. 19We love, because He first loved us

What is written in this thread is just a bunch of stories or thoughts about things that may point to bible revelation prophecies or passages or other signs of the times.

So I stumbled onto something yesterday on youtube. I thought it was very interesting, because in the past people have tried to predict when the rapture will be and when the end of days will be, and have said the end of the world will be in the year 2000! And then they get laughed at.

So knowing that people get laughed at when they predict it on a certain day (or week in this case) and it doesn't come true, I find it interesting that a lot of people are predicting it within about a week time frame, and that time frame is this year.

Feel free to rip the hell out of it. But it's an interesting read or watch.

12 Major Events That Have or Are Going To Happen By The End of September & Why You Need To Know - This sums up a few events that are really lining up, many of which I've already discussed.

Another Critical Event In September! One You’ve Not Heard Before That Will Impact You - This summarizes the first link, and is more recent and adds additional info.

Video: 27 THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN IN SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 2015

A quick run down of events that are happening in Sept-October. Some of the events that coincide with the Schmita year, happen between the middle of September to middle of October.

September 23rd, Dark Occultism, Numerology, Human Food And Spells (2015 Energy Information) (Part 3)

September 2015 End Time Warning All Coming Together (TVC & Puritan Pictures) - Why calling a date is bad.

The Blood Moon Theory DEBUNKED !!! False End-times Prophecy EXPOSED

Why there may be no rapture, and why Biblical Prophecy is unclear

The Rapture Puzzle Free e-book - putting the pieces together:

There's a free book on the prophesy here: http://jesusiscoming2016.webs.com/therapturepuzzle.htm
You can watch videos describing what the book says here: https://youtu.be/hjG7RQltv9w?list=PLq2qxAzE7_SRpsBvNhK-k_sBsJoVgJFXO

This is a recent book, and I remember on Ghostbusters 2, how they talked about the end of the world. Peter Venkman scoffs at one who says it will be soon, this year (I think), and Venkman says you should have put a later date, because you're not going to make any money of the book!

Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015
https://youtu.be/A4c0NS4jLNA

The Illuminati know what is coming September 22-28, 2015 (part 1 of 4)
https://youtu.be/jCoGDTi9RvI

Edit: Adding in from other posts to the OP:

As for this prediction/theory, the idea is that something will happen (whether it's a comet hitting, or coming close, and changing something like the "climate chaos") that will change the way people act. Though, the supposed prophecy is that people will be taken in rapture, still seems a bit early for me, to believe.

However, what I find interesting about this are the facts that pop up around this date:

1) Blood Moon shortly after Yom Kippur, somewhat rare since there was one during Passover this year too:

"Some people believe that the tetrad has special significance because the eclipses coincide with important Jewish festivals. The two April lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015 occurred at the same time as Passover, while the October and September eclipses occur during the Feast of Tabernacle. This, they suggest, is connected to a biblical prophecy of the end of times." (link)

2) Yom Kippur being a major point in time for religions, "the day of atonement for sins. It calls it the Sabbath of Sabbaths and a day upon which one must afflict one's soul. Leviticus 23:27 decrees that Yom Kippur is a strict day of rest" (link)

3) The pope will be in the US (this may mean nothing, but he doesn't come here that often)

4) The UN will be having a special meeting starting Yom Kippur.

The biblical prophesy book discussing why it should be these dates can be countered with the fact that we're not supposed to know the time and date. Though I read one person said but maybe we're supposed to know the month (since that's not listed). Yom Kippur is through 2 days, so you wouldn't know the day or time. I'm not saying I believe it, just that it was a counter argument.

The Illuminati 9/23 signs and comet predictions are all subjective or rumors.

Further clarifying the UN info:

"There has been a lot of talk about things that are going to happen in September (2015), but something that has been almost totally overlooked is the fact that the UN Security Council is likely to be voting on a UN resolution which will establish a Palestinian state at that time. Right now, France is working on a proposed resolution which would give formal UN Security Council recognition to the Palestinians, would declare that a divided Jerusalem is the capital of both Israel and a Palestinian state, and would set the 1967 borders as the baseline for future negotiations which would establish the final borders between the two nations.  It is being reported that France will submit this resolution for a vote after the 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on the 15th of September.  At this moment, 136 nations have already recognized a Palestinian state, but the United States has always blocked recognition by the UN Security Council.  This time may be different though, because there are quite a few indications that Barack Obama actually plans to back the French resolution in September.  If that happens, and the UN Security Council approves this resolution, it is going to have enormous implications for all of us." more info

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
with faith in jesus christ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 NO AMOUNT OF PRAYING WILL HELP YOU NO ONE IS THERE ITS YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF NUTTERS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:48:58 PM

Video: Just Now Kanagawa Japan: Several Explosions on U.S. Military Base!

News: Explosions at US military base in Kanagawa, Japan (VIDEO)

" A series of explosions erupted early Monday morning, likely at Sagami General Depot, a US army outpost in Kanagawa Prefecture, on the outskirts of Tokyo.

The Pentagon has said it first heard of the explosion from news media, and is investigating.

"We're aware of the report, but we don't have confirmation that the explosion occurred on the base," Pentagon spokesman, US Navy Commander Bill Urban, told reporters."

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:59:26 PM

UPDATED! Exhaustive List of Major Events That Have Happened Since Blood Moon/Shemitah Year!
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:01:45 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
with faith in jesus christ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 NO AMOUNT OF PRAYING WILL HELP YOU NO ONE IS THERE ITS YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF NUTTERS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So, what do you make of all the disasters, natural (like earthquakes) or otherwise (like the financial crisis) happening all at the same time?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:23:12 PM

So, what do you make of all the disasters, natural (like earthquakes) or otherwise (like the financial crisis) happening all at the same time?
I would blame
 setting test nukes off. .burning oil ..sucking up oil out of ground ..burning coal. petrol cars.. dumping in the sea..dumping in land fills..chem trails..H.A.R.P...pest controls sprayed everywhere on crops and so on..plastics..and too many humans..
NOW THE FINANCIAL CRISIS..there as always been crashes since the stock market started always every so many years there is a crash
go and check your financial records..
you tell me in financial history when life as always been full off money and gold
if money and gold was so easy to get we would all have it..

SO IF THERE IS A GOD THEN WHY IS HE LETTING ALL THIS HAPPEN Wink ;)must be a shitty god  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
not very powerful is he Undecided Undecided
when someone sets a nuke off why does god not zap them with a bolt of lightning  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

no such thing as god only science
 and science is not a religion because nothing is so till you prove it
but in religion everything is so with no proof..STUPID THINKERS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:06:47 PM

SO IF THERE IS A GOD THEN WHY IS HE LETTING ALL THIS HAPPEN Wink ;)must be a shitty god  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
when someone sets a nuke off why does god not zap them with a bolt of lightning  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

but in religion everything is so with no proof..STUPID THINKERS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

God gave us free will. He also gave the angels free will, and some one third of all angels fell from heaven, including Lucifer/Satan.

Humans are sinful and have not been following God's commandments, and sinning over and over. We can't have eternal life because of our sin, that's why our bodies die now (because Adam and Eve sinned). God doesn't show himself because of all of this sin, but Jesus will come back to the Earth when the law He laid out is made void, when the antichrist requires people to take the mark, and if you don't take the mark you'll end up being persecuted. All Christians at the end will be persecuted and killed for their beliefs. But their bodies dying means nothing, because when Jesus comes everyone who believes in Him will be raised and live forever after.

So the question is why is this stuff happening from a Christian view? It's not that God is doing it or letting it happen as if He can't do anything to stop it. He will stop it, it will happen. For now humans are just sinning against each other, and hurting each other for their own benefit. God predicted that stuff to happen first. Revelation in the bible talks a lot about it.

One idea is that He will come when the laws that are kept in effect have made void God's laws.

They Have Made Void Thy Law - An interesting article about how some of them are being voided.

The 10 Commandments List in Exodus 20:2-17

“I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
    “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
    “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
    “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
    “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
    “You shall not murder.
    “You shall not commit adultery.
    “You shall not steal.
    “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
    “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”
10 Commandments List

As you can see most of these are ignored today. But the main thing is going to be when the antichrist asks to be worshiped as god. Jesus came and said there were 2 commandments (I believe it's because they encompass the 10). His two were:

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

So one of the 2 is to love God with all of our hearts and souls and minds. He doesn't want people worshiping others, which is really not right to do since God made everything and anybody else asking to be worshiped doesn't deserve worship.

TLDR: I'm sorry this became a really long answer. The short answer is that free will is happening, but God foretold what would happen, and Jesus is coming at the right time, we just have to wait for the antichrist to act like he's god and require worship.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:08:01 PM

Video: Obama's Funding of $1 Billion Library and the $666,666 Donor who Gave

Obama Seeks $1 Billion for Library, Post Presidency

".....Among the largest donors were Chicago publisher Fred Eychaner, who gave $1 million, followed by Chicago hedge fund operator Michael Sacks and his wife, Cari, who gave $666,666...."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:38:38 PM

I would blame
 setting test nukes off. .burning oil ..sucking up oil out of ground ..burning coal. petrol cars.. dumping in the sea..dumping in land fills..chem trails..H.A.R.P...pest controls sprayed everywhere on crops and so on..plastics..and too many humans..
NOW THE FINANCIAL CRISIS..there as always been crashes since the stock market started always every so many years there is a crash
go and check your financial records..
you tell me in financial history when life as always been full off money and gold
if money and gold was so easy to get we would all have it..

God is letting things happen as they do because He is giving people freedom. When we condemn Him for giving us our freedom, we forget that in 6 days He made the Heavens and the Earth, and all the starry hosts. Is there anything that people can even think of doing that would overcome the least of the strength of God, for Him to change it into something else? This is why death is something important.

If a person while he is living, has a certain attitude about God, the person can change his attitude back and forth, over and over again. The person can decide today, for certain reasons, that God is good. He can change his opinion about God tomorrow to be just the opposite, for certain reasons. He can change his opinion back the next day for still other reasons. God has given people time to do this.

When you die, however, you are locked into the opinion that you have at the time of death. You can't change your opinion about anything anymore. When God comes to renew all things - His power is easily great enough renew all things - what will He see in your opinion? After all, He may not give you the ability to change your opinion any more. If your opinion about God is good, He is your Best Buddy. If it is bad, you are His enemy.

Personally, I don't want God as an enemy.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:19:15 AM

Video: American Airlines Cancels All Flights To Israel Starting Jan 2016 & more Prophecy News!

News: American Airlines decides to cancel its flights to Israel

"Just a few months ago, company executives said Philadelphia-Tel Aviv route was one of its most promising; company cites financial considerations as reason for cancellation....."

News: Apocalyptic 100ft ‘firenado’ sprouts from Idaho wildfire (VIDEO)

"...A giant “firenado” – a twister of smoke, fire and burning debris – was filmed shooting into the air above Idaho’s Soda Fire late last week, and the footage of apocalyptic tornado is now spreading across the Internet with a slightly less deadly force.

“This sucker was shooting flames 100ft (30m) in the air before it passed right in front of the line,” Idaho firefighter Craig Fluer wrote on Instagram, “all while dropping hot dirt and ash on our helmets.” ...."

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:16:12 AM

Video: Mass Animal Deaths - August 2015

About 17 minutes counting off the animal deaths....
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:21:21 AM

Last 24 hours earthquakes:

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:14:32 AM

They Have Made Void Thy Law (Part I & 2) / Rekindling the Reformation - by Walter Veith

"God’s laws are not to be tampered with, but one by one the Ten Commandments are being attacked and made void.
Every precept of God has been marginalized and reduced. They are being wiped out of our constitutions and international laws...you will learn alarming news about the new fascist human rights laws and Roman Catholic natural law touted by the UN and the Papacy as the answer to the world’s problems.... we discover that the international community has been coerced into rewriting God’s laws and that it has become forbidden to practice God’s laws, to pray in Jesus’ name, to worship God on His Sabbath, and even to raise Jesus up as the Son of God. According to law, Jesus must be placed on the same level as false gods and false prophets.See what astounding efforts have been made to set up the legal right to replace Jesus, the Son of God, with the false new age christ. More information is also provided on Roman Catholic economic thought and its impact on today’s economic and political state."

I'm pretty sure he got through all 10 commandments and there was only one that hasn't been implemented yet. For most commandments there are laws somewhere in the world to make them void. Some examples:

Thou shalt not kill - abortion & euthanasia are rights
Thou shalt not commit adultery - promoting sex for children in their education, and homosexualtity marriage rights.
Thou shalt not steal amd thou shalt not covet - gov'ts can use your house etc. "The Supreme Court, in Kelo v. City of New London, 125 S.Ct. 2655 (2005), held that a local government could take private property by eminent domain to benefit commercial development. " (link)
Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor - evolution is taught all over, God is a liar about creationism is taught in public school. etc.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 03:48:47 AM

If we have the Son of God, then is What begat the Son the higher Godness?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:39:33 AM

They Have Made Void Thy Law (Part I & 2) / Rekindling the Reformation - by Walter Veith

"God’s laws are not to be tampered with, but one by one the Ten Commandments are being attacked and made void.
Every precept of God has been marginalized and reduced. They are being wiped out of our constitutions and international laws...you will learn alarming news about the new fascist human rights laws and Roman Catholic natural law touted by the UN and the Papacy as the answer to the world’s problems.... we discover that the international community has been coerced into rewriting God’s laws and that it has become forbidden to practice God’s laws, to pray in Jesus’ name, to worship God on His Sabbath, and even to raise Jesus up as the Son of God. According to law, Jesus must be placed on the same level as false gods and false prophets.See what astounding efforts have been made to set up the legal right to replace Jesus, the Son of God, with the false new age christ. More information is also provided on Roman Catholic economic thought and its impact on today’s economic and political state."

I'm pretty sure he got through all 10 commandments and there was only one that hasn't been implemented yet. For most commandments there are laws somewhere in the world to make them void. Some examples:

Thou shalt not kill - abortion & euthanasia are rights
Thou shalt not commit adultery - promoting sex for children in their education, and homosexualtity marriage rights.
Thou shalt not steal amd thou shalt not covet - gov'ts can use your house etc. "The Supreme Court, in Kelo v. City of New London, 125 S.Ct. 2655 (2005), held that a local government could take private property by eminent domain to benefit commercial development. " (link)
Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor - evolution is taught all over, God is a liar about creationism is taught in public school. etc.
thou shalt not stick your hand in the fire because it burns
thou shoult not poke your 2 eyes out or you be blind
thou shoult not turn the other cheek when crossing the road or you get run over
tho shoult not chuck bricks at your friend face because it hurts
thou shoult not talk shit because there is no god

the only possible way if the earth never made man is aliens made us and they could of only used science Wink Wink
SCIENCE IS THE KEY TO LIFE NOT GOD..

LAST POST ON THIS SUBJECT BECAUSE NO TELLING NUT JOBS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy GET THE MEN IN WHITE COATS FOR YOU...SATAN RULES THE EARTH Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy SATAN SATAN I CALL UPON THEE  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
JOKE BY THE WAY     NUTTER BACKWARD THINKERS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:52:46 PM

If we have the Son of God, then is What begat the Son the higher Godness?

Interesting. I used to think about that growing up. But it doesn't matter for now, just believing in Jesus Christ who saved us does. When we die on Earth, we'll learn more about everything else. Time will tell.

I wonder why the Satanists care about planned parenthood continuing to kill live babies? Could it be they need them for sacrifices? Maybe there is something to this.... I would have thought the Satanists would have been more discreet, and protested under the guise of Christians instead. Oh I shouldn't give them any ideas. :/

Satan worshipers drown women with milk in Planned Parenthood counter-protest

Satan worshipers launched a counter-protest against pro-lifers outside the Detriot and Ferndale, Michigan Planned Parenthood locations Saturday.

Clad in black robes, members of the Satanic Temple of Detriot drenched bound women with milk, simulating water-boarding to "illustrate the theocratic agenda imposed upon female bodies." The milk symbolized breast milk, one of the protest organizers explained on Facebook.

The group attached a symbol of their temple to the American flag and held up a sign that read, "America is not a theocracy. End forced motherhood."

At one point during the protest, a man claiming to be a sheriff unsuccessfully attempted to move the Satan worshippers along.

Members of the Satanic Temple drew inspiration for their "political theatre" from the nationwide anti-Planned Parenthood protests Saturday. Tens of thousands showed up to protest Planned Parenthood at over 300 locations across the country after a series of undercover videos revealed the abortion giant was harvesting and selling fetal organs and tissue.

The pro-life protesters hope to end Federal taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood, which currently receives over half a billion dollars per year. Michigan state senators, some of whom appeared at the protests Saturday, have launched their own bill to defund the organization.

"The Satanic Temple strongly opposes the promotion of misinformation and believes that all people are entitled to make informed decisions about their health, family and future without coercion," says the group's web site. "We consider our action a form of worship; the rejection of tyranny is an affirmation of selfhood. So long as perverted theocratic systems of power attempt to manipulate our communities and distort truths for political gain, we will rebel."

Satan worshipers believe that "Satan is representative of the eternal rebel, enlightened inquiry and personal freedom," proclaims the Satanic Temple's web site.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/satanists-drown-women-for-planned-parenthood/article/2570695

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:19:40 PM

US stocks plunge at open after Chinese stock rout

"NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. markets plunged at the open Monday following a big drop in Chinese stocks.

The Dow Jones industrial average fell more than 1,000 points in early trading.

The Dow was 783 points, or 4.8 percent, lower as of 9:40 a.m. Eastern time. The Standard & Poor's 500 index dropped 87 points, or 4.5 percent, to 1,882. The Nasdaq composite fell 247 points, or 5.1 percent, to 4,465 points."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:25:36 PM

Video: Madonna "Desecration Of The Bride" Arrival Of Fallen Angels

I believe her concert in Washington DC is on Sept 23rd, the day the Pope will be in Washington DC too.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:01:02 PM

Huge factory blaze erupts near Tokyo airport (PHOTOS)

"A massive fire has engulfed a warehouse at a steel plant located near Tokyo's Haneda Airport, sending thick black smoke into the air. A fire department official confirmed that the heavy smoke was coming from a major fire at the facility which is owned by steelmaking giant Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:47:43 PM

Matisyahu performs in Spain despite BDS protests

"Published on Aug 24, 2015

Jewish singer Matisyahu was invited to sing at a Spanish music festival, then disinvited, then reinvited, all because anti-Israel BDS activists objected.

Ezra Levant of TheRebel.media reports on the controversy. The anti-Semites didn't accept defeat: many showed up at Matisyahu's performance waving giant Palestinian flags. It didn't faze him: He sang his song Jerusalem anyway despite the efforts of the new Nazis to silence him."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: