Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121498 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:41:48 PM

Young girl flying on her own with American Airlines 'was sexually assaulted by a 57-year-old man who moved seats to be next to her on the plane'

"The parents of a girl who reported being inappropriately touched by a man while flying alone from New York to Iowa have sued her alleged attacker and American Airlines - saying it failed to protect the girl.

Muhammad Asif Chaudhry, 57, was arrested on charges including engaging in sexual contact with a victim between the ages of 12 and 16, following the flight in July.

The Pakistani citizen, who denies the accusations, has since been released on bond.

The lawsuit alleges that Chaudhry moved to an empty seat beside the girl during the flight.

The girl texted her mother - who had just arrived at work in Iowa - saying she had been woken up by a man inappropriately touching her with his foot and later his hand. 'I can't move cause the seat belt sign is on and I want to get away,' the girl said in the texts, which were turned over to the FBI, according to the lawsuit.

She began another text, 'Mommy, I'm scared...'

The family's attorney, Brett Beatty, said the mother was so shocked by the texts that she fainted.

When Chaudhry left the seat to use the restroom, the girl alerted a flight attendant, who moved her to a vacant first-class seat.

The airline reported the girl's complaint to authorities, and an FBI agent met Chaudhry when the plane landed in Chicago, before the second part of the flight, to Iowa.

The girl gave the FBI's investigating agent a cellphone photo she'd taken with Chaudhry's leg across her lap, the agent said.

Court documents also allege that Chaudhry trapped the girl against the plane window."

"American Airlines charges $150 extra for minors traveling alone - and court papers allege that the company promised it would provide for the girl's safety."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:06:54 PM

Video: Are We Silently at War with China?

The PDF document she looks at from RAND: Space Weapons Earth Wars
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:20:14 PM

Muslim migrants convert to Christianity to get asylum; shocking photos reveal mess

"As leaders of countries from around the world struggle with how to respond to the refugee crisis that’s gripping much of Europe, Australia is considering taking in more refugees – if they’re Christian.

And “hundreds” of refugees in Europe are already becoming at least nominal Christians to avoid being returned to their homelands, according to the Daily Mail.

Under intense public pressure to house immigrants fleeing the war-torn Middle East, the Australian government is contemplating prioritizing refugees based on their minority status...."

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:11:45 AM

Video: Did CERN See Another Dimension Today??

Normal pic of what CERN sees:

New picture of what CERN saw:

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:11:09 AM

Video: Thorncliffe Park parents keep children from school to protest new sex-ed curriculum

"Published on Sep 10, 2015

Many students at Thorncliffe Park Public School have yet to attend their first day of classes. Their parents are keeping them out of school to protest Ontario's new sex-education curriculum.

Khalid Mahmood of the Thorncliffe Parents Association told TheRebel.media that they are planning to keep their children out of school for the month of September.

Instead, the Association has set up a school in the park for the almost 200 children whose parents unable to homeschool them during this time.

As part of the new curriculum, six year old students learn the proper names of genitalia. By Grade Seven, children will be taught about anal and oral sex.

Mahmood says he and the other parents "have been labelled homophobes" or that "we belong to a particular political party." He denies this, saying, "We are not against any community, even LGBTQ. If they are discriminated against, we are standing with them. We are asking the same respect for our side, too."

Ontario’s sex-ed curriculum sexualizes young children, undermines parental authority and imposes the government's morality on every Ontario family. SIGN THE PETITION at http://www.ProtectOurKids.ca"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:50:17 PM

Flooding in Japan, will it affect Fukushima?

Video: BREAKING: Japan "Under Water"

Video: JAPAN FLOOD Days After Fukushima Lifts Evacuation: Coincidence or Evidence of Weather Mod Tech??

News Article & Video: Japan flooding: 3 deaths, levee breaks, many missing

"Tokyo (CNN)In the latest area to suffer from extreme flooding caused by a lingering rainy season and compounded by a tropical storm, rescue teams in Osaki City, in the northeastern prefecture of Misaki, are battling to save residents after a section of a levee containing the Shibui River broke early Friday morning.

Around 100 buildings in the city have been flooded, prompting calls from residents to the city government and emergency services for aid.

As many as 1,000 people live in the affected area, the city's disaster prevention office told CNN Friday, but the office could not confirm how many were seeking rescue. More than 700 Osaki residents have been temporarily placed in shelters according to NHK, Japan's state media.

Rescue workers including firefighters and members of Japan's Ground Self-Defense Force (GSDF) were using boats and helicopters to reach residents. The disaster prevention office said that 115 people had been rescued as of 2.50 p.m. Friday (1:50 a.m. Friday ET).

Heavy flooding causes deaths, injuries

Heavy flooding over eastern Japan has caused three deaths, almost two dozen unaccounted for and houses washed away as residents were forced to their rooftops, desperate for rescue by military helicopters....."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:29:06 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 04:39:01 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

Video: Are the Four Horsemen Of Apocalypse Already Riding? Their Colors Have A Deep Meaning

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse:

"Saint John the Apostle at 6:1-8.....The Lamb of God, or Lion of Judah (Jesus Christ), opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses. Although some interpretations differ, in most accounts, the four riders are seen as symbolizing Conquest,[1] War,[2] Famine,[3] and Death, respectively. "

The pale horse is considered a greenish color, so we have Red, Black, White, Green:

This video talks about the colors of the flags of the middle East.

PROPHECY ALERT: UN / Palestine Flag

"The "UN General assembly expected to pass Palestinian flag resolution"

Exclusive: The Black Horse and the Chilling New Agenda!! Is the Antichrist In Our Midst? - talks about the NWO and Agenda from United Nations. Right before the Black Plague The Olympians came up with the symbol 5 Rings, instead of the 5 starred pentagram.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:24:34 PM

Video: Gun story robberies, Race War, false flag, hoaxes, refugee invasion

"Published on Sep 11, 2015

There is an alarming amount of gun stores that have been robbed in the past few months. Fake agent types call for violence and American Flag desecration to take place today on 9/11. Could there be a false flag to carry out a huge race war? I present to you the information and my thoughts and leave the rest for you to contemplate.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/09/fukyoflag-movement-calls-for-black-lives-matter-violence-on-911/
http://fox8.com/2015/09/08/police-guns-stolen-during-smash-and-grab-robbery-in-middleburg-heights/
http://wiat.com/2015/09/01/12-guns-stolen-from-birmingham-gun-store/
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015/09/atf-offers-reward-after-93-firearms-were-stolen-from-mister-guns-in-plano-early-wednesday.html/
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/anderson-gun-store-break-in-dozens-of-guns-stolen-2-suspects-still-at-large
http://foxct.com/2015/09/02/three-semi-automatic-guns-stolen-from-shelton-gun-store/
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/hickory-officials-recover-car-involved-gun-store-r/nncC2/
http://www.deagel.com/equipment/United-States-of-America.htm
http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=82e_1441931933 "
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:52:26 PM

Video: MECCA: Crane Collapses 65 Dead 154 Injured At Mosque On 911

Video: BREAKING : Over 65 dead in Mecca Saudi Arabia due to crane collapse !

News: Mecca crane collapse: 87 dead in Saudi Arabia

"At least 87 people have died after a crane collapsed on the Grand Mosque in the Muslim holy city of Mecca, the Saudi Arabian government has said.

More than 180 people were injured in the accident, the country's civil defence authority said on Twitter.

Images from the scene showed part of a huge red crane crashed through the mosque's roof. The cause of the collapse is not known.

Mecca is currently preparing for the annual Muslim Hajj pilgrimage....."

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:32:46 PM

Video: Did CERN See Another Dimension Today??

Normal pic of what CERN sees:

New picture of what CERN saw:

WOW SO BATMAN IS REAL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:34:26 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 02:33:45 AM by MakingMoneyHoney

This is a really interesting video (only 13 mins long), so check it out! - BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11

Edit: Another vid - BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11 ILLUMINATI'S PLAN TO CHANGE TIME AND THE WORLD!
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:50:08 AM

911/Major Power Outages in Southern California/Auroras.

Map of CA outages

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:55:25 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 03:54:10 AM by popcorn1

This is a really interesting video (only 13 mins long), so check it out! - BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11

Edit: Another vid - BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11 ILLUMINATI'S PLAN TO CHANGE TIME AND THE WORLD!
thanks good watch.. C.I.A Own hollywood .. have you ever seen the movie knowing with
 nicholas cage...when the mexico oil spill happened i got on to it straight away..because i had seen the movie a few times.. watch
 www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sevz_fbFcnw

if you don.t believe check out when the movie was released and then check out when the mexico oil spill
happened ..its crazy plus whats the film all about a little girl who can see into the future..

i will watch the movie again because i need to know if they predicted more ..its crazy but yes a big BUT..
what the fuck is going on..

but now every movie i watch you have spoilt it for me now because i will be thinking is there a message in there some where Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy a joke by the way Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i will have a little think tho Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

seems like the super rich like to play chess with our lives FACT.. well fuck you fuckers i am no pawn ..
i understand the game of chess very well ..and i know how all the pieces move..
Just take a look at the first row in chess

you got castle the rook..thats the mansions the super rich live in there retreat
you got kings and queens there the rulers the super rich them self
you got knights there the generals of the army
you got the bishops they rule the hope of salvation in the next life..

you got the pawn they get sacrificed ..now we are pawns to the elite..if your not worth a lot of money then your a pawn..we all know what happens in chess..the pawns all get killed very rare in a game of chess we see all the pawns left on the board always the rich and they start the game..
this is why i have no time for religion its a form of being an elite nothing else a form of slavery to move us pawns around..tell us what is right and wrong how to live our lives..

see politicians need to stop thinking they get in power and for some reason they can act like olden day kings and queens..rule the people..when at the end of the day there suppose to do what we tell them to not the other way around..So i hope religion dies out

see were always getting told what we cannot do ...why not what we can do to make everyones life happier on this planet...
religion separates people ..and that is what kings and queens want remember if your worth a billion dollars your like a king or queen.. much easier to sit back and spend all your billions while the poor fight among them self over religion..they must be pissing them selfs laffing..
so the way i look at life is one big game of chess for the elite..

see religion would be ok if you are religious and one thing you stand by is no violence even if that person hurts you in some way you must not act violent back..

you see what jesus done ..but most religious people don.t act like this..its my god said this ..so he must burn in hell..which basically is fuckin kill them..
this is why there is a bishop on the first row on a chess board there part of the elite
good night and take it easy..

P.S so your wasting your life MMH reading the bible all the time its a joke DON.T BE SCARED TO DIE..
YOU DON.T FEEL ANYTHING YOUR DEAD..
MMH LEARN TO CODE and then you will be free

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:15:24 PM

have you ever seen the movie knowing with nicholas cage...when the mexico oil spill happened i got on to it straight away..because i had seen the movie a few times.. watch www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sevz_fbFcnw

if you don.t believe check out when the movie was released and then check out when the mexico oil spill

seems like the super rich like to play chess with our lives FACT.. well fuck you fuckers i am no pawn ..
i understand the game of chess very well ..and i know how all the pieces move..
Just take a look at the first row in chess

you got castle the rook..thats the mansions the super rich live in there retreat
you got kings and queens there the rulers the super rich them self
you got knights there the generals of the army
you got the bishops they rule the hope of salvation in the next life..

you got the pawn they get sacrificed ..now we are pawns to the elite..if your not worth a lot of money then your a pawn..we all know what happens in chess..the pawns all get killed very rare in a game of chess we see all the pawns left on the board always the rich and they start the game..

That's an interesting one. They're called "predictive programming" if you want to look up more.

this is why i have no time for religion its a form of being an elite nothing else a form of slavery to move us pawns around..tell us what is right and wrong how to live our lives..

Actually Christianity is being free. We're a slave to our sin, and give into temptations normally. But through the power of the Holy Spirit we can say no to temptation and break free from the chains.

John 8:33 They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say, 'You will become free '?" 34Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin.

see politicians need to stop thinking they get in power and for some reason they can act like olden day kings and queens..rule the people..when at the end of the day there suppose to do what we tell them to not the other way around..So i hope religion dies out

see were always getting told what we cannot do ...why not what we can do to make everyones life happier on this planet...
religion separates people ..and that is what kings and queens want remember if your worth a billion dollars your like a king or queen.. much easier to sit back and spend all your billions while the poor fight among them self over religion..they must be pissing them selfs laffing..
so the way i look at life is one big game of chess for the elite..

Actually what the elites want is the world to unite together in a one world religion, and I know that sounds good in theory, they plan to get rid of the atheists and Christians.

Check out what Albert Pike wrote in 1871, about the World Wars here:

"'The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.'"

see religion would be ok if you are religious and one thing you stand by is no violence even if that person hurts you in some way you must not act violent back..

you see what jesus done ..but most religious people don.t act like this..its my god said this ..so he must burn in hell..which basically is fuckin kill them..
this is why there is a bishop on the first row on a chess board there part of the elite
good night and take it easy..

P.S so your wasting your life MMH reading the bible all the time its a joke DON.T BE SCARED TO DIE..
YOU DON.T FEEL ANYTHING YOUR DEAD..
MMH LEARN TO CODE and then you will be free

I know how to code, but I also read the bible. The thing is we are supposed to be like Jesus and not harm others. It's the second commandment Jesus gave us. Those you find who do harm others are sinning. If you see someone yelling to another "Do this or you'll never be saved" or "Don't do that or else you'll burn in hell!" they're not a Christian. No one who's like Jesus would ever scream those things at someone trying to terrify them into believing.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:17:00 PM

Confirmed: Oklahoma Earthquakes Caused By Fracking

Video: UK Experiences 3-12 Earthquakes Per Year from FRACKING, study says

UK experiences three earthquakes a year due to human activity, study says
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:07:01 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 04:54:56 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

Keli Kohlmeier woke up with a gun pointed at her head at the time of the Virginia shooting hoax. The FBI and ATF were there to make sure she didn't see anything. She thought that they were checking to make sure the shooter wasn't in the apartment with them. (There's no way ATF and FBI get there that early without knowing it would happen).

Watch her original video interview on tv here: TV Interview

Then watch her start to believe that it really was a conspiracy: Virginia Shooting witness Keli Kohlmeier Interview Reuploaded

Edited: to replace bad link.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:08:22 PM

I think you can write out that comet thing. only 10 days left and there's no sudden increase of the people saying that there's a comet coming.  Grin
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:11:26 PM

I think you can write out that comet thing. only 10 days left and there's no sudden increase of the people saying that there's a comet coming.  Grin

Yeah, I never really thought a comet was going to destroy the world, lol. I really don't think anything big will happen on September 23rd, except maybe the pope giving a speech, he is going to be meeting with Obama that day, or the UN splitting Israel.

There was a 6.6 earthquake in Mexico:

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:25:55 PM

Video: Thunder Bolt Strikes Mecca Mosque, With High Winds: Word Of TruthNews

I've already posted about this news, but this video has video clips and pictures. It was more populated because of the pilgrimage for Hajj that's happening soon. Hajj is the time of year that there is a pilgrimage to Mecca.

It will be occurring during the time period that everything else is set to happen, like the pope being here.

When is Hajj 2015?

Question: When is Hajj 2015?

Hajj, the pilgrimage to Makkah, is one of the greatest religious observances in Islam. What are the dates for Hajj in 2015?

Answer: Hajj is expected to fall between September 21-26, 2015.

Note: The exact dates of Islamic holidays cannot be determined in advance, due to the nature of the Islamic lunar calendar. Estimates are based on expected visibility of the hilal (waxing crescent moon following a new moon) and may vary according to location.

Since the Hajj takes place in Saudi Arabia, however, the world Muslim community will follow Saudi Arabia's determination of the Hajj dates.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:35:44 PM

Video: Music Artists canceling concerts en masse coincidence? Or...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2015/09/09/bon-jovi-who-hit-tour-cancellations/71938768/
http://www.wtsp.com/story/entertainment/2015/09/12/kelly-clarkson-cancels-tampa-show/72148240/
http://www.nickelback.com/news/title/medical-emergency-forces-cancellation-of-the-no-fixed-address-tour/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: