Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 02:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121514 times)
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 04:46:30 AM

Remember that the great deception may be there are aliens. Anything that is announced that leads people to believe in aliens, could be a part of the great deception. This may not even mention aliens, but if it talks about how life could be sustained on Mars, it still changes people's minds, makes them a little more open....

Video: NASA to Announce Mars Mystery Solved! Day After Super Blood Moon!

NASA to Announce Mars Mystery Solved

"(Nature Geoscience has Embargoed Details until 11 a.m. EDT Sept. 28)

NASA will detail a major science finding from the agency’s ongoing exploration of Mars during a news briefing at 11:30 a.m. EDT on Monday, Sept. 28 at the James Webb Auditorium at NASA Headquarters in Washington. The event will be broadcast live on NASA Television and the agency's website.

News conference participants will be:

·         Jim Green, director of planetary science at NASA Headquarters

·         Michael Meyer, lead scientist for the Mars Exploration Program at NASA Headquarters

·         Lujendra Ojha of the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta

·         Mary Beth Wilhelm of NASA’s Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, California and the Georgia Institute of Technology

·         Alfred McEwen, principal investigator for the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) at the University of Arizona in Tucson

A brief question-and-answer session will take place during the event with reporters on site and by phone. Members of the public also can ask questions during the briefing using #AskNASA."

Are you suggesting that we, as humanity, should confine ourselves to this one rock for all of time?
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:22:17 AM

On the flat Earth the planets are but wandering lights in the sky not some place you can visit and walk around on. There is only one big flat rock and we're on it.

The picture of Mars that NASA paints is a hoax, the images are all fake and the rovers are still on Earth.

In fact it's your belief that we're on a globe that helps confine us to this one small section of the plane and keeps us from exploring beyond Antarctica.

Remember that the great deception may be there are aliens. Anything that is announced that leads people to believe in aliens, could be a part of the great deception. This may not even mention aliens, but if it talks about how life could be sustained on Mars, it still changes people's minds, makes them a little more open....

NASA will detail a major science finding from the agency’s ongoing exploration of Mars during a news briefing at 11:30 a.m. EDT on Monday, Sept. 28 at the James Webb Auditorium at NASA Headquarters in Washington. The event will be broadcast live on NASA Television and the agency's website.

·         Michael Meyer, lead scientist for the Mars Exploration Program at NASA Headquarters

·         Mary Beth Wilhelm of NASA’s Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, California and the Georgia Institute of Technology

·         Alfred McEwen, principal investigator for the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) at the University of Arizona in Tucson

A brief question-and-answer session will take place during the event with reporters on site and by phone. Members of the public also can ask questions during the briefing using #AskNASA."

Are you suggesting that we, as humanity, should confine ourselves to this one rock for all of time?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:19:01 AM

Why spread the curse of mankind across the space-lanes? It is only the curse that makes us want to spread the curse. Let's keep our wars here until we learn to stop warring.

Consider the Per Square Mile website (http://persquaremile.com/2012/08/08/if-the-worlds-population-lived-like/). The lower half of the page shows how much land we would need on earth to house and support a population of 7 billion.

Notice that if all 7 billion lived like we do in the United States, it would take more than 4 times the current land area of the earth to house and support everybody. But if all 7 billion lived like they do in Bangladesh, it would only take a small fraction of the earth for all the people to be supported.

If we focused our technology on living rather than on warring, we could comfortably house billions more. But we would have to get off the garbage and waste trip that we are on in the more modernized countries.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:18:37 AM

I don't know how you got that from what I wrote, but I don't believe we can do anything but stay on this earth, no matter what technology can do. I don't believe a thing NASA says, although I do find it funny an astronaut said on camera they still can't get past the Van Allen Belts and can only fly in earth orbit.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:19:36 AM

·         Jim Green, director of planetary science at NASA Headquarters

·         Michael Meyer, lead scientist for the Mars Exploration Program at NASA Headquarters

·         Lujendra Ojha of the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta

·         Mary Beth Wilhelm of NASA’s Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, California and the Georgia Institute of Technology

·         Alfred McEwen, principal investigator for the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) at the University of Arizona in Tucson

Why spread the curse of mankind across the space-lanes? It is only the curse that makes us want to spread the curse. Let's keep our wars here until we learn to stop warring.

Consider the Per Square Mile website (http://persquaremile.com/2012/08/08/if-the-worlds-population-lived-like/). The lower half of the page shows how much land we would need on earth to house and support a population of 7 billion.

Notice that if all 7 billion lived like we do in the United States, it would take more than 4 times the current land area of the earth to house and support everybody. But if all 7 billion lived like they do in Bangladesh, it would only take a small fraction of the earth for all the people to be supported.

If we focused our technology on living rather than on warring, we could comfortably house billions more. But we would have to get off the garbage and waste trip that we are on in the more modernized countries.

Smiley

I'd be completely happy if people could stop being greedy and live the way we were meant to. We, humanity as a whole, don't have an overpopulation problem, we have a greed problem.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:08:13 PM

Video: A MUST SEE! Pope Francis Riding On A "Mule" Before U.N. Global Anti-Christ Speech

"Published on Sep 25, 2015

Bible Prophecy Happening Right before our very eyes!
Golf Cart is known as a Mule. No sooner then he gets on the "mule" to hear the babes (children) sing worship and praise to him" he gets right off. "

This could be seen as a mockery of Lord Jesus coming into Jerusalem on a donkey to the sound of singing praises.

Luke 20:46 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

Video: NWO To Be Ignited at UN Meeting! New World Religion Ignited at Ground Zero Ceremony!

New World Order To Be Ignited at UN Agenda 21 Meeting! One World Religion Ignited at Ground Zero Ceremony!

"As I woke early this morning, I grabbed my favorite cup of coffee and turned on the television to see the latest news on Pope Francis’s visit to Ground Zero, where they had planed an interfaith prayer ceremony. As I placed my bottom in the chair and flipped to the appropriate channel, I was quickly awakened by the images I witnessed on the screen.

To my surprise multiple religious had gathered in their religious garb to commemorate the events that transpired on September 11th, with Pope Francis leading the way. As each representative approached to give their call to “god”, I couldn’t help but feel as if I was living out the Book of Revelation and witnessing a cult ceremony....."

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:32:12 PM

Video: A MUST SEE! Pope Francis Riding On A "Mule" Before U.N. Global Anti-Christ Speech

Golf Cart is known as a Mule. No sooner then he gets on the "mule" to hear the babes (children) sing worship and praise to him" he gets right off. "

This could be seen as a mockery of Lord Jesus coming into Jerusalem on a donkey to the sound of singing praises.

Luke 20:46 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

Video: NWO To Be Ignited at UN Meeting! New World Religion Ignited at Ground Zero Ceremony!

New World Order To Be Ignited at UN Agenda 21 Meeting! One World Religion Ignited at Ground Zero Ceremony!

"As I woke early this morning, I grabbed my favorite cup of coffee and turned on the television to see the latest news on Pope Francis’s visit to Ground Zero, where they had planed an interfaith prayer ceremony. As I placed my bottom in the chair and flipped to the appropriate channel, I was quickly awakened by the images I witnessed on the screen.

To my surprise multiple religious had gathered in their religious garb to commemorate the events that transpired on September 11th, with Pope Francis leading the way. As each representative approached to give their call to “god”, I couldn’t help but feel as if I was living out the Book of Revelation and witnessing a cult ceremony....."

I wonder if the Pope is a knowledgeable participant in all this. I wonder if he realizes just how much he is acting out the false prophet of the end times. Could he actually, honestly think that he is Jesus's representative on earth?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:54:33 PM

I wonder if the Pope is a knowledgeable participant in all this. I wonder if he realizes just how much he is acting out the false prophet of the end times. Could he actually, honestly think that he is Jesus's representative on earth?

Smiley

I don't think so. He was called the "Prince of Peace" which is reserved for Jesus Christ and did not speak out and say that is for Jesus only.

Video: Global Government U.N. Presents Pope Francis as "Your Holiness" To All People
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:39:39 PM

I am so sad to say, this is a direct quote from the pope....

Read What Pope Francis Said at New York's St. Patrick's Cathedral

"The cross shows us a different way of measuring success. Ours is to plant the seeds. God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross. "

Video: R2C BLASTS THE POPE FOR FAILURE AT THE CROSS COMMENT!

Video: URGENT: 9-11 Memorial Desecration - THE LAST HARBINGER
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:20:33 PM

Video: Heads Up! California Vaccine Refusers to Get Court Order, "CPS Visit" Under SB277

"California Senate Bill 277 (SB277) is setting a dangerous precedent by removing medical consent from California school children in 2016. In addition, the bill appears to be in violation of the Nuremberg Codes for informed medical consent. However, pressure is already being felt as school administrators and directors have chosen to ignore current law and force vaccine schedules on school children.

Months ago at the start of the 2015 school year, California students faced a rude awakening as they were met with scare tactics and demands to vaccinate that had no legal standing. Latino mothers launched a formal complaint after their children, belonging to the Los Angeles Unified School District, were taken out of classes the first day of school despite having a Personal Belief Exemption on file. Adding further to the confusion, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) had not updated their website in Spanish to reflect the new SB277 requirements and when they would take effect. Other reports have surfaced of California schools doing similar tactics.

As it stands today, if any school, preschool, or daycare facility does not accept a personal belief exemption for the 2015-2016 school year they are in violation of the law. Did the school nurses not get the letter from the CDPH advising them the effective date of SB277 was July 1st, 2016? Where is the leadership of Tom Torlakson, California’s Superintendent of Public Instruction and leader of the California Department of Education, advising school districts and counties what their limitations are?

- See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/california-vaccine-refusers-to-get-court-order-or-cps-visit-under-sb277/#sthash.nFvtSWT1.dpuf"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:22:20 PM

Video: Ominous Sign! California Lake Mysteriously Vanishes Overnight, Killing Thousands of Fish

California Lake Mysteriously Runs Dry Overnight, Killing Thousands Of Fish

"FOLSOM LAKE (CBS13) — A Northern California reservoir ran dry overnight, killing thousands of fish and leaving residents looking for answers.

While a $3.5 million drought safety net at Folsom Lake finishes, a lake in another part of the state is left high and dry.

Thousands of fish lay dead in what used to be Mountain Meadows reservoir also known as Walker Lake, a popular fishing hole just west of Susanville.

“Everywhere that you see that’s wet, there was water,” said resident Eddie Bauer.

Residents say people were fishing on the lake last Saturday, but it drained like a bathtub overnight. Bauer has lived near this lake his entire life. This is the first time he’s ever seen it run dry. He and other residents want answers.

Pacific Gas & Electric Company owns the rights to the water and uses it for hydroelectric power.

It’s the situation we worked hard to avoid but the reality is we’re in a very serious drought, there’s also concerns for the fish downstream,” said spokesman Paul Moreno.

Bauer says there should’ve been at least two weeks of water left and that would’ve given PG&E enough time to relocate the fish.

“This makes me feel like they didn’t want to do a fish rescue and that it was easier to open that sucker up Saturday night,” Bauer said.

PG&E officials say nobody opened the dam up and the water simply ran out.

No matter who’s to blame, residents here worry, this could happen in other areas of the state.

“The reservoirs are all continuing to be far below normal,” said Doug Carlson with the Department of Water Resources.

He says there’s no question water concerns are still a serious issue across the state.

“We are reliant upon rainfall to fill those lakes of course and until we get more rain we’re not likely to see any appreciable increase in the reservoir levels,” he said.

At Folsom Lake, workers are finishing work on floating barges that would pump water to the city of Folsom and the prison if the lake gets too low for the water to flow through an intake valve. An insurance policy that may be put into use soon. "

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:47:25 PM

I am so sad to say, this is a direct quote from the pope....

Read What Pope Francis Said at New York's St. Patrick's Cathedral

"The cross shows us a different way of measuring success. Ours is to plant the seeds. God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross. "

Video: R2C BLASTS THE POPE FOR FAILURE AT THE CROSS COMMENT!

Video: URGENT: 9-11 Memorial Desecration - THE LAST HARBINGER

Hmm...

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:03:15 PM

Morden mosque fire: huge blaze breaks out at Baitul futuh mosque in south London''

"Firefighters were today tackling a huge blaze at a mosque in south London.

Ten fire crews were called to the fire at Baitul Futuh mosque and the neighbouring community hall in Morden just after midday.

70 firefighters were sent to the scene, where about 50 per cent of the mosque's ground floor was alight, a London Fire Brigade spokeswoman said."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:22:19 PM

Video: Massive Police Presence In Philadelphia For Jesuit Pope Francis Visit

"live stream from Philly our eyes and ears

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/erickm12112

https://twitter.com/letmeexplainit

https://twitter.com/MBarr27

http://6abc.com/religion/security-zones-fence-more-announcements-for-pope-visit/927223/"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:33:14 PM

Video: ALERT! UN Releases Plan to Push for Worldwide Internet Censorship

"On Thursday, the organization’s Broadband Commission for Digital Development released a damning “world-wide wake-up call” on what it calls “cyber VAWG,” or violence against women and girls. The report concludes that online harassment is “a problem of pandemic proportion” — which, nbd, we’ve all heard before.

But the United Nations then goes on to propose radical, proactive policy changes for both governments and social networks, effectively projecting a whole new vision for how the Internet could work.

Under U.S. law — the law that, not coincidentally, governs most of the world’s largest online platforms — intermediaries such as Twitter and Facebook generally can’t be held responsible for what people do on them. But the United Nations proposes both that social networks proactively police every profile and post, and that government agencies only “license” those who agree to do so.

People are being harassed online, and the solution is to censor everything and license speech? Remarkable.

How that would actually work, we don’t know; the report is light on concrete, actionable policy. But it repeatedly suggests both that social networks need to opt-in to stronger anti-harassment regimes and that governments need to enforce them proactively.

At one point toward the end of the paper, the U.N. panel concludes that “political and governmental bodies need to use their licensing prerogative” to better protect human and women’s rights, only granting licenses to “those Telecoms and search engines” that “supervise content and its dissemination.”

Read More:
http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2015/09/25/the-un-releases-plan-to-push-for-worldwide-internet-censorship/"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:56:54 PM

Video: Feds Developed App That Predicts ‘Psychological Status’ of Americans

Government-Owned Inventions; Availability for Licensing

Feds Developed App That Predicts ‘Psychological Status’ of Americans

"Researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) have developed a system that can predict the “psychological status” of users with smartphones and hope to private companies to bring the invention to the market.

The technology appeared on a list of NIH inventions published in the Federal Register that are now available to be licensed by private companies. The government allows companies to license inventions resulting from federal research in order to expedite their arrival on the marketplace.

The system uses smartphones to ask people how they are doing mentally during the day and based on the results can “deliver an automated intervention” if necessary.

“The NIH inventors have developed a mobile health technology to monitor and predict a user’s psychological status and to deliver an automated intervention when needed,” according to the notice published Wednesday. “The technology uses smartphones to monitor the user’s location and ask questions about psychological status throughout the day.”

“Continuously collected ambulatory psychological data are fused with data on location and responses to questions,” the NIH said. “The mobile data are combined with geospatial risk maps to quantify exposure to risk and predict a future psychological state. The future predictions are used to warn the user when he or she is at especially high risk of experiencing a negative event that might lead to an unwanted outcome (e.g., lapse to drug use in a recovering addict).”

The NIH said the technology has potential commercial applications for “real-time behavior monitoring” and “therapeutic delivery of an intervention via a mobile device.”

Researchers developed the system from a project that tracked the mood and cravings of drug users in Baltimore. The $8.9 million federal study sought to develop algorithms that could “automatically detect behavioral events (such as episodes of drug use or stress) without requiring self-report.”

The NIH said the app is currently being used for drug addiction interventions, but that the “inventors are also seeking to test the technology for other health applications.”

Request for comment from the NIH was not returned by press time."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:21:34 PM

Video: 2030 AGENDA: The Pope Ushers in the New World Order - Sustainable Development

"The truther community was largely birthed as a result of exposing and becoming aware of the New World Order. And while some have continued to track this political and economic development, it has lulled much of the religious community to sleep.

More fascinating and enticing topics like the nephilim, and more recently the flat earth conspiracy (not that there is anything wrong with those topics) has kept us distracted and largely unaware of the global development headed by the UN.

The political and economic arm of the NWO had been established for many years. But yesterday, with the Pope standing before the UN, giving his blessing to the 2030 global sustainability agenda, we have officially entered the final phase of creating a one world government.

For those who were paying attention, the Vatican had been working on developing this arm of the New World Order for a long time. But as the Pope addressed the UN, the next phase, and perhaps the most aggressive, is now in play.

LINKS
RT: Pope Francis Addresses UN FULL SPEECH
https://youtu.be/arUziqBZThM

2030 Agenda Website
https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

UN Sustainable Development
http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=51968#.VgbTcqJMCEI

Pope Francis Wants to be President of the World
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pope-francis-world-leader_56041e79e4b00310edfa4d0f"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:49:29 AM

Video: Breaking Banning CA: Man kills people randomly hospital takes no patients

"I received an email with phone number with details of this alleged shooting. Some interesting details are that the hospital was placed on lockdown so as not to be able to take in the shooting patients. The reason for this police state, is the shootings took place close to hospital and shooter still on the loose at the time of lockdown.
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09/26/430885/US-shooting-gun-violence
http://ktla.com/2015/09/26/2-dead-1-injured-in-banning-shootings-1-person-in-custody-official/
http://www.pe.com/articles/shooting-781634-officers-banning.html"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:56:13 AM

Video: Massive Sinkhole Australia Swallows Car

Major sinkhole on Queensland coast swallows vehicles

"The sinkhole, bigger than a football field and several metres deep, developed at Inskip Point around midnight.

A car, caravan and truck were swallowed almost immediately.

Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services (QPWS) said the 150-metre sinkhole is three metres deep and takes up a large part of the MV Beagle campsite.

One woman ran screaming through nearby campsites banging on caravans and yelling for people to get out.

QPWS said 140 people had been evacuated from the site...."

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:33:23 AM

Though this is a bit of a watch at 2 hours and 44 minutes long, you can see the effects today being far-reaching.

Video: Alfred Kinsey - Sexual revolution

"Famed Sex Prof, Alfred Kinsey,
Exposed as a Fraud -- and Worse Alfred Kinsey's famous research sparked the sex revolution and sex ed. But Dr. Judith Reisman's investigations have proven his "findings" were a scientific fraud based in part on unbelievable crimes against children. Reisman's earth-shaking books and articles expose Alfred Kinsey's flawed research and the perverted agenda of those promoting his ideas. Dr. Judith Reisman's organization is called RSVP America - Restoring Social Virtue & Purity to America. To visit Dr. Judith Reisman's Web site, click here. At this site, you'll learn much about, Alfred Kinsey, the Father of the Sexual Revolution, via Dr. Judith Reisman's new book titled, KINSEY: Crimes & Consequences. Other titles by Dr. Judith Reisman available at her site include:

Kinsey, Sex and Fraud - The Indoctrination of a People
"Soft Porn" Plays Hardball

RSVP America - Parents Training Document The RSVP America Training Document is a 63 page booklet that gives a brief history of the supplanting of America's founding "moral" standard in American institutions and life by a "scientific" standard. Booklet includes training information for parents so that they can understand that their children are likely receiving inaccurate information on sexuality because sex education across America is largely based on the fraudulent Kinsey's sex research published 50 years ago. The sex ed information in public, private and parochial schools is also very likely not age appropriate because Kinsey was the first "scientist" to "prove" children were sexual from birth (not from puberty). Kinsey used the sexually molestation of infants and children to "prove" infant and childhood sexuality. (See "Table 34," page 180, in Sexual Behavior in the Human Male.) The RSVP America Training Document is easy-to-use and designed to equip grass roots activists so that they might be effective in the public arena and at all levels of government in ensuring that accurate and age appropriate information is disseminated to their children in school. Dr. Judith Reisman is also featured in the video, "The Children of Table 34." This 30-minute video was produced by Family Research Council This video presents the story of Dr. Reisman's discovery of Dr. Alfred Kinsey's systematic sexual abuse of 317 male children, some as young as 2 months of age for his study, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male. The information is vital to understanding the fraudulent "scientific" basis for American sex education being taught in public, private and parochial schools with devastating results. Kinsey's research fueled the sexual revolution and 50 years later "anything goes" sexuality has captured all of America's institutions."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: