Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 05:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN?  (Read 121503 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:03:38 AM

Video: The Moon Is Not Reflecting Sunlight - Weird Plane Near Chemtrails

This video has another test of an object in the moonlight, and another same type of object in the shade. The moonlight makes things cooler.
kydranel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:20:34 AM

I was just aware of this september 23 phenomenon here in bit coin.   Cry

CryptoTotal.com    ¯\__/     Crypto MegaStore      ✓ Worldwide Shipping
──────────────    °  °    ────────────────────── ──── ─── ── ─
CamerasHeadphonesTabletsVideo GamesToysCollectiblesMoviesFragrancesHealthBeauty
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:37:34 PM

Video: Emergency: The Conspiracy To Modify The Weather Will Soon Kill Us All

"Mathematically speaking we're closer than any would want to imagine. We're looking at a current trajectory of little to no life left in the Northern hemisphere by 2030." (link)

It's an interesting year, because the UN has turned Agenda 21 into Agenda 2030 to speed things up. Think they know something you don't know?

Aluminum: New factor in the decline of bee populations

"...A new scientific study has found very high amounts of aluminium contamination in bees, raising the question of whether aluminium-induced cognitive dysfunction is playing a role in the decline of bumblebee populations...."

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

The chemtrails were heavy, yesterday, in some parts of the Southwest. The bees were falling out of the skies right and left.

Smiley

That's so sad. We had some chemtrails yesterday too, some crazy clouds up today. We have a bright blue sky, covered in a blanket of dark clouds, in the form of a wall cloud. So, today it's either been dark and gloomy, or OMG bright sky like a perfect day, then the sun gets covered again and it's gloomy. I don't really remember seeing a 50/50 type sky like that before.

Notice that rain often accompanies following the chemtrail spraying. This is a method that nature uses to clear the skies of dangerous dust. Governments don't know how to keep the rain from happening, since it automatically reverses much of their planning.

The problem with the chemtrails being washed out of the skies is, the aluminum and barium go into the ground, are absorbed by our food crops, and get into us, causing Alzheimer's and who-knows-what-else.

Nature (God) has provided an acid inside of us to protect us from things like this. But this acid isn't made in our bodies in sufficient quantities to protect us from all this chemtrail bombardment. Its name is ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, frequently known as EDTA. You can buy it in nutrition stores for cleansing from heavy metals.

Google EDTA. Study about it, and buy a supply of it. Do it now before the general populace start to get wind of it, or before government outlaws it.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:19:51 PM

"Mathematically speaking we're closer than any would want to imagine. We're looking at a current trajectory of little to no life left in the Northern hemisphere by 2030." (link)

It's an interesting year, because the UN has turned Agenda 21 into Agenda 2030 to speed things up. Think they know something you don't know?

"...A new scientific study has found very high amounts of aluminium contamination in bees, raising the question of whether aluminium-induced cognitive dysfunction is playing a role in the decline of bumblebee populations...."

The chemtrails were heavy, yesterday, in some parts of the Southwest. The bees were falling out of the skies right and left.

Smiley

That's so sad. We had some chemtrails yesterday too, some crazy clouds up today. We have a bright blue sky, covered in a blanket of dark clouds, in the form of a wall cloud. So, today it's either been dark and gloomy, or OMG bright sky like a perfect day, then the sun gets covered again and it's gloomy. I don't really remember seeing a 50/50 type sky like that before.

Notice that rain often accompanies following the chemtrail spraying. This is a method that nature uses to clear the skies of dangerous dust. Governments don't know how to keep the rain from happening, since it automatically reverses much of their planning.

The problem with the chemtrails being washed out of the skies is, the aluminum and barium go into the ground, are absorbed by our food crops, and get into us, causing Alzheimer's and who-knows-what-else.

Nature (God) has provided an acid inside of us to protect us from things like this. But this acid isn't made in our bodies in sufficient quantities to protect us from all this chemtrail bombardment. Its name is ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, frequently known as EDTA. You can buy it in nutrition stores for cleansing from heavy metals.

Google EDTA. Study about it, and buy a supply of it. Do it now before the general populace start to get wind of it, or before government outlaws it.

Smiley

Well it does often rain afterwards, but not everytime. I told you, yesterday looked different. It was over 40 degrees out, and at one point we got tiny little hail like balls coming down. If I knew someone to test them, I would have picked one up, lol. They melted, but it's easier to see how much it affects our land when you actually see them on the land. Also the animals (like my dog) stick their noses in it.

I looked up the EDTA, and found one website that says it's injected into the body. Are you talking about pills you swallow or an injection?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:29:29 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Well it does often rain afterwards, but not everytime. I told you, yesterday looked different. It was over 40 degrees out, and at one point we got tiny little hail like balls coming down. If I knew someone to test them, I would have picked one up, lol. They melted, but it's easier to see how much it affects our land when you actually see them on the land. Also the animals (like my dog) stick their noses in it.

I looked up the EDTA, and found one website that says it's injected into the body. Are you talking about pills you swallow or an injection?

EDTA can be purchased in many health food stores in capsule form. My understanding is that EDTA converts to amino acid form, and then to protein in the body.

Initial EDTA reaction is often a mild body cleanse. It often starts with a bowel movement urge.

EDTA is not s respecter of "good" minerals. It is wise to head warnings, and to supplement with a wide variety of good minerals, ionic minerals, that is, minerals in their salt form... and a trace mineral supplement.

People (especially women) who have osteoporosis should definitely seek advice from a good health practitioner before taking EDTA.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:48:41 PM

Smiley

Smiley

EDTA can be purchased in many health food stores in capsule form. My understanding is that EDTA converts to amino acid form, and then to protein in the body.

Initial EDTA reaction is often a mild body cleanse. It often starts with a bowel movement urge.

EDTA is not s respecter of "good" minerals. It is wise to head warnings, and to supplement with a wide variety of good minerals, ionic minerals, that is, minerals in their salt form... and a trace mineral supplement.

People (especially women) who have osteoporosis should definitely seek advice from a good health practitioner before taking EDTA.

Smiley

I've been supplementing with vitamins recently. It seems that liquid form is better, but more expensive, and pill form is cheaper. I found one pill with some great reviews online at VitaCost (where I get a lot of healthy non-GMO foods).

Here's one review: "I've used this product for several years. Our doctor introduced it to us noting that it was the best oral chelation product he had come across (even carried it stock at his office).

Very good amount of EDTA included, high quality product and the price here is well below what it was at the Doc's office. I use it for 2-3 months, take a 6-8 week break and use it again. This was according to his recommendation - and it seems to work well."

Nice to know a doctor is recommending it to people, lol.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:12:20 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

I've been supplementing with vitamins recently. It seems that liquid form is better, but more expensive, and pill form is cheaper. I found one pill with some great reviews online at VitaCost (where I get a lot of healthy non-GMO foods).

Here's one review: "I've used this product for several years. Our doctor introduced it to us noting that it was the best oral chelation product he had come across (even carried it stock at his office).

Very good amount of EDTA included, high quality product and the price here is well below what it was at the Doc's office. I use it for 2-3 months, take a 6-8 week break and use it again. This was according to his recommendation - and it seems to work well."

I take EDTA in capsule form 2 or 3 times a week, almost always with a mineral supplement.

Minerals come from veggies and meat. But the veggies and meat are starting to have aluminum and barium in them from the chemtrails. So, you get minerals from what you eat. Then you use EDTA to take the minerals out, including the aluminum and barium. What a trip!

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:59:24 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

I take EDTA in capsule form 2 or 3 times a week, almost always with a mineral supplement.

Minerals come from veggies and meat. But the veggies and meat are starting to have aluminum and barium in them from the chemtrails. So, you get minerals from what you eat. Then you use EDTA to take the minerals out, including the aluminum and barium. What a trip!

Smiley

It's quite sick what's going on. Professor Doom did a video (the one I linked to in the corporations thread) that talks about how how the Amish don't have the same rules as we do, because they are under common law. So they can make their own milk (from cows) that don't have added hormones. They live healthier lives, this is proven. They're probably being chemtrailed too, so some of it is the hormones we're forced to have. Also cow milk originally has GcMAF (which is what is naturally in breast milk, and gets rid of vaccine chemicals) but they get rid of it in our milk.

The Amish are free to drink their wonderfully natural milk and eat those cheeses, but if they try to sell them (to us), they get in trouble. Because we're not allowed to have it, and they lose their right to the common law by interacting with us.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:11:15 PM

Australia’s largest ever farm-based outbreak of Q fever

"It was recently revealed that in 2012 Australia experienced its largest outbreak of Q fever associated with a single farm in the country’s history, according to a report that aired earlier this month on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation program Landline.  At least 24 people contracted Q fever during an outbreak – that is still ongoing, at least among the animals – on a goat dairy farm in the state of Victoria in southeastern Australia.
Q fever is a zoonotic disease – that is, a disease passed from animals to humans – caused by a bacterium called Coxiella burnetti.  In the environment, this bug is extremely hardy as it can morph into a spore-like form that can sit in the soil for years before it encounters its next host.  While the bacterium can infected many different species of animals, livestock including cattle, sheep, and goats are the primary reservoir hosts for this bug.  In them, the disease often manifest abortion, and the bacteria are excreted in the milk, urine, and feces of infected animals.   
People usually contract Q fever by inhaling air containing airborne dust particles contaminated with dried placental fluids or excreta of infected animals, which can contain the Coxiella burnetti bacteria in high numbers.  Humans are often very susceptible to the disease, with as little as 1 or 2 organisms required to cause disease. In people, symptoms of Q fever can include fever and severe head and muscle aches. In more severe cases, infection can result in heart valve damage, which can be fatal. Research has shown that in about 20 percent of people who contract Q fever end up with long-term health problems including chronic fatigue, muscle pain, and even depression.         

Fortunately, there have been no new cases of Q fever in people on the farm; however, the disease among goats is ongoing with infection rates as high as 30 to 40 percent of the goats, Dr. Firestone said in the report. “[The disease] is fairly endemic on the farm now,” he went on to say. 

This farm – which was not named in the report for obvious reasons – produces around 13,000 liters of sheep and goat milk a day and makes yogurt and cheese.  Their milk is pasteurized and officials insist that you can’t catch Q fever from pasteurized products.

By the way, the “Q” in Q fever stands for “query,” not for Queensland, where the disease was first described in 1935."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:24:31 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

It's quite sick what's going on. Professor Doom did a video (the one I linked to in the corporations thread) that talks about how how the Amish don't have the same rules as we do, because they are under common law. So they can make their own milk (from cows) that don't have added hormones. They live healthier lives, this is proven. They're probably being chemtrailed too, so some of it is the hormones we're forced to have. Also cow milk originally has GcMAF (which is what is naturally in breast milk, and gets rid of vaccine chemicals) but they get rid of it in our milk.

The Amish are free to drink their wonderfully natural milk and eat those cheeses, but if they try to sell them (to us), they get in trouble. Because we're not allowed to have it, and they lose their right to the common law by interacting with us.

We haven't lost our right to common law. We simply have made it difficult to use.

There is no law that takes or can take our common law away from us. When we interact with government in ways that are not common law, government uses our interactions to say that we have stepped out from common law. We have not. But if we aren't grounded in common law understanding, we may not know the way to prove that we are still in common law, and that it is only by contract that we have accepted a particular privilege.

Amish people don't contract with government. Because of this, it is very difficult for government to suggest that they are under civil law. The difference between us and the Amish is, it is easier for them to defend their position. That's it.

We are all - every one of us - under common law. But if we contract, even by saying that we are a citizen, we are making it very difficult to stay out of civil law.

Regarding citizenship, don't be citizen or resident. Rather be domiciled on the land. If you need citizenship for something, express your "strawman" contract as the person it is, through a UCC-1 filing, and receive the things that it gains as a citizen because it owes them to you through a debtor/creditor arrangement. http://www.abodia.com/ucc/

Also listen, learn and use Karl Lentz info, the methods for standing up to government while remaining in common law. Watch at least the last of the 10 videos here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkAHRzuiOA&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:45:36 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

We haven't lost our right to common law. We simply have made it difficult to use.

There is no law that takes or can take our common law away from us. When we interact with government in ways that are not common law, government uses our interactions to say that we have stepped out from common law. We have not. But if we aren't grounded in common law understanding, we may not know the way to prove that we are still in common law, and that it is only by contract that we have accepted a particular privilege.

Amish people don't contract with government. Because of this, it is very difficult for government to suggest that they are under civil law. The difference between us and the Amish is, it is easier for them to defend their position. That's it.

We are all - every one of us - under common law. But if we contract, even by saying that we are a citizen, we are making it very difficult to stay out of civil law.

Regarding citizenship, don't be citizen or resident. Rather be domiciled on the land. If you need citizenship for something, express your "strawman" contract as the person it is, through a UCC-1 filing, and receive the things that it gains as a citizen because it owes them to you through a debtor/creditor arrangement. http://www.abodia.com/ucc/

Also listen, learn and use Karl Lentz info, the methods for standing up to government while remaining in common law. Watch at least the last of the 10 videos here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkAHRzuiOA&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D.

Smiley

I will. I watched Karl's videos you listed yesterday.

I saw a comment on the video, about the words. If people really look into the words like "do you understand?" means "Do you stand under our law?" versus asking someone "Do you comprehend?"...if people really look into what they do to words, and how we comprehend them, it's a form a word magic in a sense, it's very diabolical (which comes from diablo/devil).

People get taught these words understand and comprehend as meaning the same thing. But they don't ask "do you comprehend", and you do need to know these words.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:58:53 PM

Smiley

I saw a comment on the video, about the words. If people really look into the words like "do you understand?" means "Do you stand under our law?" versus asking someone "Do you comprehend?"...if people really look into what they do to words, and how we comprehend them, it's a form a word magic in a sense, it's very diabolical (which comes from diablo/devil).

People get taught these words understand and comprehend as meaning the same thing. But they don't ask "do you comprehend", and you do need to know these words.

Yes. Karl suggests using only 1 or 2 syllable words with the courts. Make sure any other words are not in legalese, or have been defined in your document with 1 or 2 syllable words. (Don't speak in court. File your paperwork ahead of time. Let the paperwork do the talking for you.)

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:19:18 PM

Smiley

Yes. Karl suggests using only 1 or 2 syllable words with the courts. Make sure any other words are not in legalese, or have been defined in your document with 1 or 2 syllable words. (Don't speak in court. File your paperwork ahead of time. Let the paperwork do the talking for you.)

Smiley

Yeah. I've gotten that advise in the past. Don't offer up more info than absolutely necessary.

A large figure being built to a pagan sun god Helios....

Video: Project Launched to Revive the Colossus of Rhodes; Huge Statue of the Sun God 'Helios'

Project Launched to Revive the Colossus of Rhodes, Wonder of the Ancient World

"A multinational team of professionals has launched an ambitious ‘Colossus of Rhodes Project’ to revive the tallest statue of the Hellenistic period.  The planned 150-meter tall colossus would house a cutting edge museum containing thousands of ancient artifacts.

A Statue to Honor Victory

The Colossus of Rhodes was the last of the seven wonders to be completed, it was a statue built to thank the gods for victory over an invading enemy.

In 357 BC, the Greek island of Rhodes was conquered by Mausolus of Halicarnassus but fell into Persian hands in 340 BC and was finally captured by Alexander the Great in 332 BC. In the late fourth century BC, Rhodes allied with Ptolemy I of Egypt against their common enemy, Antigonus I Monophthalmus of Macedonia. In 305 BC, Antigonus sent his son Demetrius to capture and punish the city of Rhodes for its alliance with Egypt. He attacked the island with 40,000 men but a relief force of ships sent by Ptolemy arrived in 304 BC, and Antigonus’ army abandoned the siege, leaving behind most of their siege equipment. To celebrate their victory, the Rhodians sold the equipment and used the money to build a huge statue, to their sun god, Helios, called the Colossus of Rhodes. The Colossus was said to have been fashioned from the melted down bronze weapons of the defeated invaders."

Planned new statue:

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:42:52 PM

Video: Unknown Space Object Expected To Provide Spectacular Show On November 13 2015

"An unusual object discovered by the Catalina Sky Survey in 2013 is expected to enter the Earth's atmosphere on November 13, 2015. The object, suspected to be of man-made origin, most likely a rocket body, will put on a spectacular show while passing through the atmosphere before falling into the ocean off the Sri Lanka coast, according to European Space Agency's (ESA) Near Earth Object Coordination Center (NEOCC) in Italy.

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2015/10/28/space-debris-expected-to-provide-spectacular-show-on-november-13/"
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:45:45 PM

Video: Mysterious "CHIMERA" Sea Monster FOUND off Greek Coastline by Tourist.

Tourist captures image of mysterious sea monster off Grecian coastline

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:00:42 PM

Video: Congress Sneaks In Multi-Billion Dollar Spending Bill At 11:36pm Monday For Wednesday Vote

"MASSIVE DEBT, BUDGET DEAL INTRODUCED IN DEAD OF NIGHT, VOTE VIOLATES ANOTHER BOEHNER PLEDGE

The giant debt ceiling increase rolled together with a budget deal was introduced at 11:36 p.m. Monday, in the dead of night, several congressional sources confirm to Breitbart News.

The text is 144 pages long and increases the debt ceiling beyond when President Barack Obama leaves office, all the way until March 2017. It also, according to Politico, increases spending by $50 billion this year and $30 billion more the following year.

As AP reports, House Speaker Rep. John Boehner (R-OH)37% is pushing for a Wednesday vote, this would be yet another instance in which he has broken his promise to give members and the public three full days—72 hours—to read legislation before voting on it.

“We will ensure that bills are debated and discussed in the public square by publishing the text online for at least three days before coming up for a vote in the House of Representatives,” Boehner’s “Pledge to America” reads. “No more hiding legislative language from the minority party, opponents, and the public. Legislation should be understood by all interested parties before it is voted on.”

In a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in February 2010, Boehner also promised that three full days meant “at least 72 hours.”

By scheduling a vote on Wednesday—any time before 11:36 p.m. on Thursday, actually—Boehner would be violating that pledge.

LINK: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/27/massive-debt-budget-deal-introduced-in-dead-of-night-vote-violates-another-boehner-pledge/"
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:23:15 AM

Researchers Accidentally Discover That Orange Peels Can Suck Mercury From Polluted Water

Mercury is a dangerous pollutant you want to keep out of your body and the food supply. Not only do high levels of the heavy metal affect the human nervous system, it is especially poisonous for children (high levels of mercury are also why many cite vaccines to be so harmful to those who receive them).

It is well known that leafy green vegetables help detoxify heavy metals from the body, but how do you remove mercury from polluted waterways? According to Dr. Justin Chalker and a team of researchers from Flinders University, a process of combining the oil from orange peels and industrial waste can do the trick.

ABC News reports that Dr. Chalker and the team 'accidentally discovered' that a plastic-like substance they created, which is made entirely from sulphur and limonene has the ability to suck mercury out of the water.

"We take sulphur, which is a by-product of the petroleum industry, and we take limonene, which is the main component of orange oil, so is produced in large quantities by the citrus industry, and we're able to react them together to form a type of soft red rubber, and what this material does is that it can grab mercury out of the water," Dr Chalker said."So we are taking waste material and making a polymer from it that can remove mercury from water."

The materials needed to make the polymer are very inexpensive, which means large quantities can be deployed at a site of contamination, in rivers, lakes and other waterways.

Read more at https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/185649-2015-10-29-researchers-accidentally-discover-that-orange-peels-can-suck-mercury-from.htm and http://www.trueactivist.com/researchers-accidentally-discover-that-orange-peels-can-suck-mercury-from-polluted-water/.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:41:03 PM

Researchers Accidentally Discover That Orange Peels Can Suck Mercury From Polluted Water

Mercury is a dangerous pollutant you want to keep out of your body and the food supply. Not only do high levels of the heavy metal affect the human nervous system, it is especially poisonous for children (high levels of mercury are also why many cite vaccines to be so harmful to those who receive them).

It is well known that leafy green vegetables help detoxify heavy metals from the body, but how do you remove mercury from polluted waterways? According to Dr. Justin Chalker and a team of researchers from Flinders University, a process of combining the oil from orange peels and industrial waste can do the trick.

ABC News reports that Dr. Chalker and the team 'accidentally discovered' that a plastic-like substance they created, which is made entirely from sulphur and limonene has the ability to suck mercury out of the water.

"We take sulphur, which is a by-product of the petroleum industry, and we take limonene, which is the main component of orange oil, so is produced in large quantities by the citrus industry, and we're able to react them together to form a type of soft red rubber, and what this material does is that it can grab mercury out of the water," Dr Chalker said."So we are taking waste material and making a polymer from it that can remove mercury from water."

The materials needed to make the polymer are very inexpensive, which means large quantities can be deployed at a site of contamination, in rivers, lakes and other waterways.

Read more at https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/185649-2015-10-29-researchers-accidentally-discover-that-orange-peels-can-suck-mercury-from.htm and http://www.trueactivist.com/researchers-accidentally-discover-that-orange-peels-can-suck-mercury-from-polluted-water/.

Smiley

Sounds cool. I wonder if laymen can just put it together, or if there's something special about how they combine the two.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:02:38 PM

Amish girl who fled country to avoid chemo is cancer-free

"A Columbus attorney has announced that a 12-year-old Amish girl is cancer-free, despite courtroom testimony last year from doctors that she would be dead in six months without chemotherapy treatments.
When Sarah was diagnosed with cancer in 2013, her parents accepted chemo treatment for her at Akron Children’s Hospital. But Andy and Anna Hershberger, of Homer Township, said they felt the treatments were killing their daughter and ceased her treatments.

Akron Children’s Hospital responded by filing in Medina County Probate Court to obtain “limited guardianship” of the girl, which would grant them the power to make medical decisions for the girl. That’s when doctors testified Sarah would die without chemo treatment.

Probate Judge John J. Lohn, who has since retired, at first ruled the girl’s parents were competent to make their own decisions about their daughter’s health. The case then bounced between probate and appellate courts before Lohn was ordered to appoint a guardian.

Sarah’s family responded by fleeing the country last year to seek alternative treatment in Mexico and Canada. Months later, the hospital relinquished its guardianship."
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:04:47 PM

Holistic Dead Doctors’ families say TIME Magazine is bothering them.

"Family members of some of the doctors who died have begun to reach out to me to let me know that Time Magazine is writing them and snooping around asking questions about their dead relatives. It’s very upsetting to the families I’ve talked with so far. Some of these poor families have stated publicly they still don’t have autopsy reports or a cause of death (in many of the cases) and yet Time Magazine has wasted no time snooping around and directly asking for a “story”. As one victim put it “they always want a story”. Time told them that they are doing a piece on my stories (I broke the news as gently as possible about each doctor who died), yet they aren’t talking to me. More on that in a minute.....

I waited a couple days and tried again. For my second attempt I used a legal read notification service just to let me know if they were actually getting the emails. The notification didn’t just let me know they read it, but for how long, and where it was read. In fact, it was forwarded around no less than a half dozen times and most of the IP addresses appear to be New York City. At least one appears to have opened the email on their phone..."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: