Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:19:12 PM

i predict bitcoin will be a metode payment for many transaction in this world.. include goverment.. and bitcoin already legal payment in many country..
The development of bitcoin is increasing. Builders increase, because bitcoin batteries work properly and safely. A good possibility with bitcoin advancement across the country will change the transaction systen more epektif and very easy, safe and simple .. we are just looking forward and this is just predict ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:26:29 PM

i predict bitcoin will be a metode payment for many transaction in this world.. include goverment.. and bitcoin already legal payment in many country..
The development of bitcoin is increasing. Builders increase, because bitcoin batteries work properly and safely. A good possibility with bitcoin advancement across the country will change the transaction systen more epektif and very easy, safe and simple .. we are just looking forward and this is just predict ..

The only constant thing in this world is change either for the good or bad. As I've known and experienced in cryptocurrency like bitcoin it has gone a long way and survived through the test of time.Though it has its share of downfall but based on its current standing theres no doubt it will continually grow and be know to many in all ages and in different parts of the world from diffent walks of life.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:38:09 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
Yes it was in a progress and slowly developing all over the world. Lot of people in the world are now using it and I think that makes bitcoin more useful. What I predict in bitcoin was it will be legalized soon and can be used a rule of payment because as we see now there are some who accept it as a payment. Also for it price I predict that it will increase more because in just a few months that past it was too far now and very high if we compare the two. And its good for us because it can help more people.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:43:28 PM

bitcoin will not die in the near future. who can stop the development of bitcoin at this time? even before the Chinese government has banned ICO that affect bitcoin but after that bitcoin growing rapidly. I think this is a new innovation in the world. and no one can manage about this. so no need to worry about this.
The community's need to use BTC to accompany BTC and increasing this growth,large project development is increasing everywhere.You're right to say BTC will not die because the project comes every day and grows BTC.

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:02:10 PM

From what I see it,  Bitcoin will become well known because of it's safe transactions.  So I think the price of Bitcoin in 5 years will grow and that alot of people will use it for purchasing or other services that involves Bitcoin in it.
Bitcoin is already well known around the globe but not all people are knowledgeable about it. The way I see it in the future when everyone knows about bitcoin how to use it and how it works, it will be used in our everyday transactions, well until we are not fully computerized its impossible but we never know what can be made.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:18:18 PM

From what I see it,  Bitcoin will become well known because of it's safe transactions.  So I think the price of Bitcoin in 5 years will grow and that alot of people will use it for purchasing or other services that involves Bitcoin in it.
Bitcoin is already well known around the globe but not all people are knowledgeable about it. The way I see it in the future when everyone knows about bitcoin how to use it and how it works, it will be used in our everyday transactions, well until we are not fully computerized its impossible but we never know what can be made.

Yes it really takes a long time to make bitcoin widely used in different countries, the biggest obstacle is that many countries do not have internet access so they do not know the latest and true information about bitcoin.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:43:53 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
Yes it was in a progress and slowly developing all over the world. Lot of people in the world are now using it and I think that makes bitcoin more useful. What I predict in bitcoin was it will be legalized soon and can be used a rule of payment because as we see now there are some who accept it as a payment. Also for it price I predict that it will increase more because in just a few months that past it was too far now and very high if we compare the two. And its good for us because it can help more people.
Future is highly unpredictable and so is bitcoin.At present,like a storm,bitcoin is growing.The prices are rising at a very fast rate and it is at the top of all the cryptocurrencies.It can be regarded as the King of the cryptocurrencies or virtual money.But since it's price is not stable it can also collapse.Prices are like a bubble.If prices get very high,it can explode.If they are very low,bitcoin can also vanish.However,there is a possibility that Government can accept bitcoin.The future of bitcoin is developing.If it gets popular and strong in future,there is a possibility that it can take over the paper money.
denisden

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:58:18 PM

Bitcoin is not for doing everyday shopping and it wont be.
Bitcoin will become a global bridge between regional and national cryptocurrencies and why it's defined by 1Mb block size limit.
There will be thousands of other smaller cryptocurrencies. All of them will be converted between each other by Bitcoin or other big fiats.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:00:44 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

I think for me bitcoin will somehow have it progress in the future because as we can see today it is very popular and well knowned in many people in different country. Bitcoin will be full accepted in different country and become more popular in their place. Bitcoin will have progress specially on its valut today which is higher.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:15:45 AM

I just have a thought if bitcoin will continue to exist for a very long and long time, because I think bitcoin is still very young and will continue to last for a long time and will not die even though there is a lot of resistance.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:38:11 AM

What I understand is next five years Bitcoin rate will we much more higher then now and all the government will organize themselves to associate with Bitcoin because it is the only currency going to rule the world and it will be times requirement to go with Bitcoin.

We can see lot more shops malls and even banks also accept Bitcoin this is my prediction about Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156]
  Print  

Jump to: