Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
curved9inch

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:34:07 PM

Bitcoin is gradually recognized by various states and in spite of some progress on the course to become one of the options to diversify savings, as well as in some cases, a means of "transport" of finance.

According to the latest news from China, investors are massively convert their savings into Bitcoin, which caused the growth rate.
According to Russia, where the fate of Bitcoin has not yet been solved, but the problem is solved, the government is considering Bitcoin as one of the solutions to circumvent economic sanctions.
In view of this, I think, Bitcoin will grow even more.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:37:03 AM

The performance of bitcoin this year has been really remarkable. I think with the improvements that are being brought to the ecosystem, we will see positive changes reflected in the price, in that year and the year to come.

Indeed, I can't even imagine that bitcoin this year will become 4000$ almost. Recently only, I just thought that bitcoin will become 2000$ only before end of this year but I was wrong instead it will become 10, 000$ before end of 2017.
Palmier

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

Scaling is for me the greatest challenge Bitcoin will have to face. It will become mainstream by 2020, I am sure of this, but that means there will be much more transactions. We need to fix this as soon as possible.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:00:01 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin will still be on top and leading among cryptocurrency. It will continuosly growing daily and its price will hit soon to $4000. Many people are using bitcoin and will still be adopts more users.

I think that way, bitcoin will start skyrocketing toward the top of $ 4000 and this is sure to happen, and without any hesitation in the least.
And other coins are not possible to compete with bitcoin

This will happen soon. Not far away from now on. The deal is the bitcoin update and consensus agreements.

But apart from that all we must remain cautious ,, because we could have a loss that we would never expect ..
Anyone who will take the decision to buy / invest in bitcoin certainly they should think that will save the funds in a long time (long-term investment)
What can I say or predict about Bitcoin, when I myself want to know more about the forecasts from all the participants and users of the forum. I have already been on the stock exchange for trading several times and This was my first jump. I really liked it, but the fact is that I'm worried about whether there will be continuation in the same spirit. I only hope for a better future.

I think you will be very lucky with doing bitcoin trade. Here you will have big profits and small risk in experiencing losses, will feel very different from the stock market you play,. because bitcoin has a good prospect in the long term
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:41:08 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin will still be on top and leading among cryptocurrency. It will continuosly growing daily and its price will hit soon to $4000. Many people are using bitcoin and will still be adopts more users.

I think that way, bitcoin will start skyrocketing toward the top of $ 4000 and this is sure to happen, and without any hesitation in the least.
And other coins are not possible to compete with bitcoin

This will happen soon. Not far away from now on. The deal is the bitcoin update and consensus agreements.

But apart from that all we must remain cautious ,, because we could have a loss that we would never expect ..
Anyone who will take the decision to buy / invest in bitcoin certainly they should think that will save the funds in a long time (long-term investment)
What can I say or predict about Bitcoin, when I myself want to know more about the forecasts from all the participants and users of the forum. I have already been on the stock exchange for trading several times and This was my first jump. I really liked it, but the fact is that I'm worried about whether there will be continuation in the same spirit. I only hope for a better future.

I think you will be very lucky with doing bitcoin trade. Here you will have big profits and small risk in experiencing losses, will feel very different from the stock market you play,. because bitcoin has a good prospect in the long term
Trading bitcoin is much riskier than the stock market because it is very vulnerable even in small news and it can really go up and down on its price anytime and that is the risk that is involved in bitcoin trading so it is not considered a small risk in experiencing losses because you might experience more often loss here rather than in stock market. If you are talking about long term which is a good prospect then you are not clearly pointing about trading because it is investing.
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

I think bitcoin will not die, bitcoin will get an authoritative place for its users. A lot of bitcoin users in this world. Companies and online stores as well as restaurants also receive bitcoin payouts. I think bitcoin will be more popular in the future. This is a long term investment. Will be many who will invest bitcoin. If many users are investing then it has an effect on rising bitcoin prices. Until now the demand for bitcoin is so much that this coin is very expensive.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:44:08 AM

I think bitcoin will not die, bitcoin will get an authoritative place for its users. A lot of bitcoin users in this world. Companies and online stores as well as restaurants also receive bitcoin payouts. I think bitcoin will be more popular in the future. This is a long term investment. Will be many who will invest bitcoin. If many users are investing then it has an effect on rising bitcoin prices. Until now the demand for bitcoin is so much that this coin is very expensive.
From what I’m seeing, there’s likely to be a split on November. There wasn’t any split on August 1st, and Bitcoin Cash wasn’t as a result of any split. But, I think if everyone will cooperate and stick to the main Bitcoin, things will always be back as usual. After the split, price might go downto a certain point, maybe half of the current price.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:55:31 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
Maybe , the problems that Bitcoin might face for the next 5 years to come are decrease on its demand and if other crypto will rise with a bigger market value. It would be a problem to Bitcoin if its demand will be low, because all crypto currency including Bitcoin, depends on its market demand in terms of its market value. And the next one is if another crypto will rise after hard forks that will be more in demand than Bitcoin. We should encourage more people to Bitcoin to make it more in demand.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

We should probably support bitcoins in all ways in order for them to be known in all places and tp be accepted to as a payment. I know bitcoins will encounter some challenges just like any other businesses, they might fall like what happen in the past weeks but it will also rise like what it is know. Bitcoins have a potential to grow even biger that it is today, if we will just support them. I know in the future we will not use any of the real money or paper cash instead we will use the virtual cash which is bitcoins.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:32:43 AM

Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investment available on the market right now. In five years, i think Bitcoin price will easily be above 20000$ without any doubt. Bitcoin has a very bright future and Bitcoin is surely worth investing without any doubt.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investment available on the market right now. In five years, i think Bitcoin price will easily be above 20000$ without any doubt. Bitcoin has a very bright future and Bitcoin is surely worth investing without any doubt.
I believe that the price of bitcoin will be even higher than $20000 because there are many things supporting bitcoin right now. Investors have paid their attention to bitcoin and the market cap has increased very very fast. I think that within 2 years, bitcoin will achieve $20000 Wink If you have money and want to invest in the place where there is no risk, bitcoin is your place

dserrano11

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:36:51 AM

Not only Bitcoin, other cryptocurrency on market are very promissing, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Zcash are the name can increasing with Bitcoin in future. I believe we just in beginning of era cryptocurrency and technology blockchain.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:56:55 AM

I think with the blockchain technology that bitcoin uses now, there will be an advanced or modern app or tool that will be paired and able to maximize the potential of bitcoin in the future. For example as a substitute for the current payment tool. It may be 5 to 10 years that bitcoin will come to replace it.

wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:01:39 PM

From what I’m seeing, there’s likely to be a split on November. There wasn’t any split on August 1st, and Bitcoin Cash wasn’t as a result of any split. But, I think if everyone will cooperate and stick to the main Bitcoin, things will always be back as usual. After the split, price might go downto a certain point, maybe half of the current price.
that is what people were also worrying about the price before August 1st, but nothing of suck thing happen. i am sure that this nothing of such thing is going to happen even in November, i am sure that even in November the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and therefore i think we do not need to worry about the price of bitcoin, but i think a correction can also take place.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:08:12 PM

The performance of bitcoin this year has been really remarkable. I think with the improvements that are being brought to the ecosystem, we will see positive changes reflected in the price, in that year and the year to come.
Yes I agreed with you pal, bitcoin lately became very hot on the price value. In just awhile ago all of a sudden 2 months ago only if I am not mistaken bitcoin was 2800$ something and now it jumps up to 4200$. Wow! that was awesome,  bitcoin is going to be like a skyrocket again, just hang on guys for 5000$  a weeks from now Cheesy
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

Yes I agreed with you pal, bitcoin lately became very hot on the price value. In just awhile ago all of a sudden 2 months ago only if I am not mistaken bitcoin was 2800$ something and now it jumps up to 4200$. Wow! that was awesome,  bitcoin is going to be like a skyrocket again, just hang on guys for 5000$  a weeks from now Cheesy
It seems that before of the month end the bitcoin will now become $5000. The price of the bitcoin today is very high. It is obvious that the bitcoin is now stronger than before.
Exotica111

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:52:18 PM

It seems that before of the month end the bitcoin will now become $5000. The price of the bitcoin today is very high. It is obvious that the bitcoin is now stronger than before.
In that situation it give a strong idea to the community that they need to take part in bitcoin because the bitcoin now are become profitable and also there are many investors that supporting the bitcoin price that result to a higher price.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:55:51 PM

In that situation it give a strong idea to the community that they need to take part in bitcoin because the bitcoin now are become profitable and also there are many investors that supporting the bitcoin price that result to a higher price.

With that said, bitcoin is now the playground for most of the richest person. I think this is good because are going to see influx of new cash pouring into the ecosystem. We are still in the awareness phase though, but once we get through it the price of bitcoin could reach $6000-$7000. New and casual investors going in and want a piece of the action. Although I can't say when we are going to reach  that price, but definitely we are heading on that direction in no negative news comes our way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:01:40 PM

The biggest, I think, is that there's a chance where a new cryptocurrency will rise or alt coin will be more in demand compared to Bitcoin. There are lots of things that may happen for 5 long years. If a new crypto will rise and will have higher market value compared to Bitcoin, it will be more indemand. And if this will happen, there'll be users of Bitcoin that will transfer to the new crypto. And if there'll be more people to do the same thing, the demand of Bitcoin will decrease and continuous dumps will be felt by Bitcoin.

Goler

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:18:02 PM

in my opinion, the fate of the bitcoin in future will always exist as long as there is still transaction in the world of cryptocurrency and I am sure many users bitcoin will be increasing every year, the price bitcoin is also will always increase in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: