Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
farharhadi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:54:54 PM

The prediction is that I will stick with bitcoin until whenever and I will have a future with bitcoin until I am rich.
Amen
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anjing Lu

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

I predict the year 2020 users bitcoin will reach more than 25% of the total population of the world, and the price of the bitcoin 2020 will reach $25,000 and some country will use bitcoin to direct transaction (replace USD).
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:09:41 PM

I predict the year 2020 users bitcoin will reach more than 25% of the total population of the world, and the price of the bitcoin 2020 will reach $25,000 and some country will use bitcoin to direct transaction (replace USD).
yes that can be right. i am hopeful that  the users of bitcoin will be increasing too much, in fact people are now getting knowledge about bitcoin, and that is the reason that the users of bitcoin now increasing continuously. i am very much hopeful that very soon the users of bitcoin will be available in all over the world and will be increasing from time to time.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:13:47 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
Well there are some things that one person without good political power can do to improve strength of bitcoin, and that is to talk to other people and share knowledge of bitcoin. What bitcoin is and how does it work, that is best marketing option. After that it is only time before bitcoin is accepted as one of main currency in world and there we go Cheesy .
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

I have read an article about the prediction of some experts for this year, they are saying that it's still possible for bitcoin to reach $10k for this year

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-could-reach-10000-in-few-months-with-fund-managers-bullish-sentiment

I find it possible but it is too much. I'm only thinking that the price of bitcoin can possible get up only at $3,000 for this year.

10k usd?  There have to be a lot of major news for bitcoin price to increase that much.  My prediction for this year is bitcoin to reach $2000 and that one already achieved, so $3000 as stable price at the end of the year seems possible with 6 months to go.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:45:31 PM

Bitcoins will hit 4000$ in 2018 because nowadays bitcoin just past the 2000$ prediction in 2018 this is the right time to buy more bitcoins just hold and time will come all of bitcoin holders will become millionaires Smiley
Yes I am agree with you because the price of bitcoin shows that bitcoin is the powerful currency of the world in future and I also surely says that bitcoin will cross $4000 to $4500 in 2018. And in this few month before in the year 2018 that is my efforts that I will hold my all bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will be very high in 2018.Therefore I say all people that they will hold the bitcoin because in the future time the price of bitcoin will be very increase.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:12:28 PM

Bitcoins will hit 4000$ in 2018 because nowadays bitcoin just past the 2000$ prediction in 2018 this is the right time to buy more bitcoins just hold and time will come all of bitcoin holders will become millionaires Smiley
Yes I am agree with you because the price of bitcoin shows that bitcoin is the powerful currency of the world in future and I also surely says that bitcoin will cross $4000 to $4500 in 2018. And in this few month before in the year 2018 that is my efforts that I will hold my all bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will be very high in 2018.Therefore I say all people that they will hold the bitcoin because in the future time the price of bitcoin will be very increase.
If you really make some predictions for the future, then you can determine only one thing that Bitcoin will grow and quite actively. If you take into account the fact that some countries such as Singapore and Japan are working in this plan to somehow legalize Bitcoin, then I think that this will affect other countries too.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 07:14:15 PM

I think future of the bitcoin will good, more than a year I known bitcoin and the price never down, I will invest my gold and switch to bitcoin because I trust with bitcoin.

Gold is better investment than bitcoin because gold is more stable than bitcoin, you didn't see bitcoin price drops from 2700$ to 2100$ now in just one day. So those who buy bitcoin at 2700$ face loss of almost 500$ that is a huge loss I guess, I suggest you not to invest your gold in bitcoin

Gold cannot be better investment than Bitcoin

And the reason is quite ironical. Basically, because neither is investment. Just like you can't say that dollars are more anonymous than euros since neither are anonymous, you can't say either that gold is better investment than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is too risky to be considered as an investment vehicle while gold too safe for that. In other words, with gold you won't earn anything while with Bitcoin you may lose all. Gold is for preserving wealth (and likely taking something for it) whereas Bitcoin for multiplying wealth (and likely leaving you barefooted)

slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:28:30 PM

Bitcoin has many chances to achieve a high price today. Many countries have become convinced that this is a promising currency, which is very popular and interesting for people. Shops also take bitcoin. This gives good growth to bitcoin

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:56:57 PM

Bitcoin has many chances to achieve a high price today. Many countries have become convinced that this is a promising currency, which is very popular and interesting for people. Shops also take bitcoin. This gives good growth to bitcoin

I see too much optimism in these words, aa great effusiveness regarding the medium and long term expectations on the bitcoin price. But we should calm our minds and try to analyze with solid bases the reasons to expect the great price increase. To be honest, even the current price (around $2,300) seems excessive considering how irrelevant the bitcoin ecosystem is still for the global economy, its very slow adoption among individuals and companies and the many issues to be solved, as well as the emergence of new altcoins offering interesting features that are gaining a relevant space in the market.

But I do not want to be pessimistic. I just hope the future can surprise us a lot, and preferably for the better.  Wink
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:34:24 PM

I see too much optimism in these words, aa great effusiveness regarding the medium and long term expectations on the bitcoin price. But we should calm our minds and try to analyze with solid bases the reasons to expect the great price increase. To be honest, even the current price (around $2,300) seems excessive considering how irrelevant the bitcoin ecosystem is still for the global economy, its very slow adoption among individuals and companies and the many issues to be solved, as well as the emergence of new altcoins offering interesting features that are gaining a relevant space in the market.

But I do not want to be pessimistic. I just hope the future can surprise us a lot, and preferably for the better.  Wink

I was disappointed by your answer. But I thought, analyzed and understood that you are right. Bitcoin system is very slowly introduced into the economy. To her, the government is hostile.
The price of bitcoin can not grow only because of the growing popularity. There is still some incentive for constant growth

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:35:45 PM

in january bitcoin sold for $1000 and now for $2220....i think bitcoin will reach $3000 in a few month.

This is what I'm believing and speculating that for the next months to come the price will be good at $3,000 or if not it will be good first at $2,500. And once we see the price of bitcoin at this rate maybe it will happen on the 3rd quarter of the month which is going to be a nice speculation for most of us. Hoping that it will be good and it's new floor will be at $2,500.
Thats also my prediction that the price of bit oin after few months maybe will be $3000 plus but it depends on demands on the market. I dont like to see again the price of bitcoin lower than $2000 maybe the price is good $2500 I think that is the minimum amount that I want. $3000 is possible to happen because halving is near and the price for sure after halving become double . But I expected the price before the end of the year will be $4000 but if the price will be $3000 plus this is also good.

Everyone is hoping that the price will be good at $3,000. Don't worry about it we are going to see that very soon as the price fluctuation is that calm today and for the past days. And about the halving, it suppose to happen at 2020 so we need to stay tune about it and it's another price increase that is about to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:39:47 PM

I have read an article about the prediction of some experts for this year, they are saying that it's still possible for bitcoin to reach $10k for this year

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-could-reach-10000-in-few-months-with-fund-managers-bullish-sentiment

I find it possible but it is too much. I'm only thinking that the price of bitcoin can possible get up only at $3,000 for this year.

10k usd?  There have to be a lot of major news for bitcoin price to increase that much.  My prediction for this year is bitcoin to reach $2000 and that one already achieved, so $3000 as stable price at the end of the year seems possible with 6 months to go.
I think so because the bitcoin still has a lot of ammunitions to shoot on the next ATH. I can say there is a possibility the price of bitcoin will over $3000 in the future. but we will need a lot of effort.
More adopters and buyers to pump the price of bitcoin.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:43:24 PM

yes to predict too high like that sounds like really specukative .

i prefer to say a double amount like what we have reached few weeks ago $2,500 x 2 = $5,000 seems to be reasonable enough . and a correction happened at the end of the year back to around $4,000 or so , and then in the next year a new level at $10,000 should be more reasonable rather than it happened in the near future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:07:19 AM

in january bitcoin sold for $1000 and now for $2220....i think bitcoin will reach $3000 in a few month.

This is what I'm believing and speculating that for the next months to come the price will be good at $3,000 or if not it will be good first at $2,500. And once we see the price of bitcoin at this rate maybe it will happen on the 3rd quarter of the month which is going to be a nice speculation for most of us. Hoping that it will be good and it's new floor will be at $2,500.
Thats also my prediction that the price of bit oin after few months maybe will be $3000 plus but it depends on demands on the market. I dont like to see again the price of bitcoin lower than $2000 maybe the price is good $2500 I think that is the minimum amount that I want. $3000 is possible to happen because halving is near and the price for sure after halving become double . But I expected the price before the end of the year will be $4000 but if the price will be $3000 plus this is also good.

Everyone is hoping that the price will be good at $3,000. Don't worry about it we are going to see that very soon as the price fluctuation is that calm today and for the past days. And about the halving, it suppose to happen at 2020 so we need to stay tune about it and it's another price increase that is about to happen.

you are right. most of us really want bitcoin to hit the price of $3000 within this year. but only time will tell about that, there are so much speculations going on. but what i am sure of, many countries has just started to see the potential of bitcoin and is starting to embrace it. which only means that this will help to increase the price of bitcoin.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:37:25 AM

you are right. most of us really want bitcoin to hit the price of $3000 within this year. but only time will tell about that, there are so much speculations going on. but what i am sure of, many countries has just started to see the potential of bitcoin and is starting to embrace it. which only means that this will help to increase the price of bitcoin.

The good thing about speculating the price of Bitcoin that it will reach $3000 is very probable and likely to happen considering the good news and popularity it has garnered with the left and right acceptance of countries especially those who have strong economic prowess which emits a trusty aura for the other countries to consider the use of Bitcoin.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:47:06 AM

The good thing about speculating the price of Bitcoin that it will reach $3000 is very probable and likely to happen considering the good news and popularity it has garnered with the left and right acceptance of countries especially those who have strong economic prowess which emits a trusty aura for the other countries to consider the use of Bitcoin.
The price of $3,000 is very reachable for bitcoin as of now because you can see that the price is starting to act and pump and it means that the price of bitcoin is waking up and soon it will reach $3,000 at least in the month of august because of the progress of new development for bitcoin.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:49:21 AM

I think so because the bitcoin still has a lot of ammunitions to shoot on the next ATH. I can say there is a possibility the price of bitcoin will over $3000 in the future. but we will need a lot of effort.
More adopters and buyers to pump the price of bitcoin.
I myself think that bitcoin users are no more than 10% of the total world population. But the price could be over $ 2500. Is it a very high price? Especially if the adopter continues to grow? Surely the price will continue to rise in the future?

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:13:22 AM

Just normal problems bitcoins has been facing all through this years,i will bet you already know that,its the super slow transactions(sometimes) and some huge fees that may get higher than the amount you transacted(in some instances)

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
the rise

Activity: 2170
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 05:12:11 AM

Just normal problems bitcoins has been facing all through this years,i will bet you already know that,its the super slow transactions(sometimes) and some huge fees that may get higher than the amount you transacted(in some instances)

As we know that 2mb of segwit will be launched in september this year, so this problem will be automatically solved. For the problem of expensive transaction fee I think it's a reasonable thing and because it includes two factors : panic factor and flood in mempool, this factor is indeed the reason for bitcoin movement in determining the price in the market, but will change better over time .

I further believe that price movements are more dominantly determined from market games and they (whales) are constantly targeting rumors and issues as part of long-term gains. But from the economic side they try to keep making bitcoin existing and irreplaceable.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: