Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:51:04 PM

Im going to predict a value of 8000$ by 2020. Hope its going to happen because I plan on investing a lot soon.
I think bitcoin will reach $8000 or more after the next halving time. but the possibility for bitcoin will always come true. More countries try to adopt bitcoin as the legal payment which means make the price of bitcoin will always be increasing soon.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:24:00 PM

Im going to predict a value of 8000$ by 2020. Hope its going to happen because I plan on investing a lot soon.
I think bitcoin will reach $8000 or more after the next halving time. but the possibility for bitcoin will always come true. More countries try to adopt bitcoin as the legal payment which means make the price of bitcoin will always be increasing soon.
Are you serious if bitcoin will be a legal means of payment?
$8000 in the next three years, it might happen because I think in the any crypto world can happen and you've made the right decision to buy it now in large quantities for long-term investments.
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:15:07 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

There are many obstacles in bitcoin. Within five year there many crypto currency will rise and it is one of the hindrances on the bitcoin world.
No one know that bitcoin die because of different obstacle.
But if you see know the bitcoin it is strong and high qualitative user over the world.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:08:30 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

There are many obstacles in bitcoin. Within five year there many crypto currency will rise and it is one of the hindrances on the bitcoin world.
No one know that bitcoin die because of different obstacle.
But if you see know the bitcoin it is strong and high qualitative user over the world.
That obstacles is not a big one, bitcoin will remain as the number 1 crypto currency and what I hear now is that there are more good news than the bad ones and I do not think it will affect bitcoin on a negative way. People are already matured and more educated at this time and they know how valuable bitcoin is and they will not let go of what has been progressing.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:29:39 AM

in january bitcoin sold for $1000 and now for $2220....i think bitcoin will reach $3000 in a few month.

This is what I'm believing and speculating that for the next months to come the price will be good at $3,000 or if not it will be good first at $2,500. And once we see the price of bitcoin at this rate maybe it will happen on the 3rd quarter of the month which is going to be a nice speculation for most of us. Hoping that it will be good and it's new floor will be at $2,500.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:18:32 AM

I have read an article about the prediction of some experts for this year, they are saying that it's still possible for bitcoin to reach $10k for this year

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-could-reach-10000-in-few-months-with-fund-managers-bullish-sentiment

I find it possible but it is too much. I'm only thinking that the price of bitcoin can possible get up only at $3,000 for this year.

Signature for rent
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:37:22 AM

I have read an article about the prediction of some experts for this year, they are saying that it's still possible for bitcoin to reach $10k for this year

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-could-reach-10000-in-few-months-with-fund-managers-bullish-sentiment

I find it possible but it is too much. I'm only thinking that the price of bitcoin can possible get up only at $3,000 for this year.

It already goes that price and suddenly fall back in $2000 lastweek  or just this month when I was monitoring my btc.

fathur.aza

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

I predict the bitcoin will fly with the wing wings that he has made so far and bitcoin will make this year's history we've seen. Bitcoin prices have gained some real appeal lately and many countries have accepted it.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:35:11 AM

in january bitcoin sold for $1000 and now for $2220....i think bitcoin will reach $3000 in a few month.

This is what I'm believing and speculating that for the next months to come the price will be good at $3,000 or if not it will be good first at $2,500. And once we see the price of bitcoin at this rate maybe it will happen on the 3rd quarter of the month which is going to be a nice speculation for most of us. Hoping that it will be good and it's new floor will be at $2,500.
Thats also my prediction that the price of bit oin after few months maybe will be $3000 plus but it depends on demands on the market. I dont like to see again the price of bitcoin lower than $2000 maybe the price is good $2500 I think that is the minimum amount that I want. $3000 is possible to happen because halving is near and the price for sure after halving become double . But I expected the price before the end of the year will be $4000 but if the price will be $3000 plus this is also good.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:42:33 AM

I think future of the bitcoin will good, more than a year I known bitcoin and the price never down, I will invest my gold and switch to bitcoin because I trust with bitcoin.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:47:32 AM

I think future of the bitcoin will good, more than a year I known bitcoin and the price never down, I will invest my gold and switch to bitcoin because I trust with bitcoin.

Gold is better investment than bitcoin because gold is more stable than bitcoin, you didn't see bitcoin price drops from 2700$ to 2100$ now in just one day. So those who buy bitcoin at 2700$ face loss of almost 500$ that is a huge loss I guess, I suggest you not to invest your gold in bitcoin.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:58:20 AM

Gold is better investment than bitcoin because gold is more stable than bitcoin, you didn't see bitcoin price drops from 2700$ to 2100$ now in just one day. So those who buy bitcoin at 2700$ face loss of almost 500$ that is a huge loss I guess, I suggest you not to invest your gold in bitcoin.

Well, if the lost that money is because they were stupid enough to buiy BTC at such a high peak. Anyone with a little bit of patient and willing to make money, would have waited for it to go down, and not buying in the middle of a sudden increase

staggerpines

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:18:56 AM

Even if one bought at $2700, I would not call it a loss if one does not sell immediately. If someone just got in the game late and seen the price drop, just hold and wait. Their patience will be rewarded.
John777

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:55:23 AM

Even if one bought at $2700, I would not call it a loss if one does not sell immediately. If someone just got in the game late and seen the price drop, just hold and wait. Their patience will be rewarded.

Yes, bitcoin after the fall continues its growth. You just need to be patient and by the end of the year you will see a mark of 3000-4000.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:07:13 AM

Yes, bitcoin after the fall continues its growth. You just need to be patient and by the end of the year you will see a mark of 3000-4000.

That is one of the characteristic of bitcoin because after a fall it would be coming back and it is really is. But the $3k mark of price of bitcoin by the end of the year i think it wouldnt be happen in this year because that is really big and sort of  the price is really increasing but later it would be dumping, so lets wait by the end of the year if that will be achieved
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:12:19 AM

That is one of the characteristic of bitcoin because after a fall it would be coming back and it is really is. But the $3k mark of price of bitcoin by the end of the year i think it wouldnt be happen in this year because that is really big and sort of  the price is really increasing but later it would be dumping, so lets wait by the end of the year if that will be achieved

Bitcoin dumps and pumps, that is how bitcoin works. High volatility of bitcoin is the reason why many people and investors want to put their money on these digital currency. It may not ensure a profit, but we all know that it's price will always be changing.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:55:54 AM

but if you are going to buy bitcoin in such  a high price, then you must invest your money for long term. because in short term there are most chances that the price will take correction and more chances are that you lose your money. for short term investment you need to wait for the right time. when you realize that now the price of bitcoin has taken correction and the price already came down  there you have to get chance to buy bitcoin because there are chance that very soon the price of bitcoin will recover its previous position.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

Looking into the fee charges for transaction, its speed of confirming transactions made, also the nations that has not accepted it into their market system and those who does not know about Bitcoin(i.e creating an awareness to those who don't know about Bitcoin)
These will boost the interest of the populace and reduce its challenges.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:17:34 PM

I think the price of bitcoin only temporarily decreased after a period of rising too fast, it takes a little time to recover and break the top again. Gold is more stable than bitcoin but it is not a better investment than bitcoin because the profit of gold brings much less than bitcoin and because the stability, there is not too much volatility, that reduces the attractiveness to investors. I believe that bitcoin will soon return $ 2700, so those who buy bitcoin at $ 2,700 do not need to worry too much and should not panic to sell it

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:30:00 PM

Thats also my prediction that the price of bit oin after few months maybe will be $3000 plus but it depends on demands on the market. I dont like to see again the price of bitcoin lower than $2000 maybe the price is good $2500 I think that is the minimum amount that I want. $3000 is possible to happen because halving is near and the price for sure after halving become double . But I expected the price before the end of the year will be $4000 but if the price will be $3000 plus this is also good.
and to me i  think the demand of bitcoin is increasing from time to time, and hope that very soon bitcoin will be trading above 5000 USD, because we have already crossed 3000 USD level in previous days and now we can expect that the price of bitcoin will increase more and more, because too many other good news are coming to hear, which will really boost the price of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: