Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:01:52 AM

Bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict, because bitcoin prices are fluctuating.
We can only imagine the price of bitcoin will keep soaring up anytime: D

Actually the price of bitcoin is keep increasing right now and i hope it keep increasing. The problem is we don't know when is the price of bitcoin going down. My prediction is the price will increase or at least stable in the end of this month.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:44:24 AM

Bitcoin is the upcoming trend. Now is the time , to spread the trend like a wildfire across the whole global village. People , they need to put their faith with such a concept. And that's only possible if bitcoin associate itself with a structured authority.
I will forever see bitcoin as a working progress. And who knows what the future brings for bitcoin, i mean change is the only constant thing on earth. But now the bitcoin is being used an acknowledge by many i can say that it will continue to be successful and to help people who wants to earn. Bitcoin is a life change for good. And you'll never know if you woudn't try.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:05:57 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
The most Important issue bitcoin is facing is the more transaction time and higher transaction fees.Lots of transactions have been stuck.If it continues,new business organisations would reconsider in accepting bitcoin payments.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:47:10 AM

I am an unexperienced trader who likes to predict stuff and always predict it wrong.

Please keep that in mind whilst reading through my predictions:

The world population is growing, so the amount of BTC users is growing too, so we need to divide the same amount of BTC among a larger amount of users. This means that the BTC price has to rise.

As the attention Bitcoin is getting will be growing bit by bit too, I think the bitcoin price should be hitting 5k in about 2-3 years. at the end of this year, we'll have alot of smaller rises and drops done, which would be ranging from 1.6-3.1 thousand dollars per Bitcoin.

Here are some clear predictions:

2017 - 1st of August: $2400-$2600
2018 - 1st of January: $2900-$3100
2019 - 1st of January: ~$4000
2020 - 1st of January: ~$4800

If you like my predictions, Please PM me to get the adress you should tip to and my referal links. Thanks! Cheesy
The bitcoin price is currently higher than $2600. Let's wait and see whether it will drop to the $2400-$2600 zone on 1st of August or not. Everything seems to support bitcoin right now and 4 years is a long period and I do not think that bitcoin needs 4 years to hit $4800

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:51:35 AM

I am an unexperienced trader who likes to predict stuff and always predict it wrong.

The world population is growing, so the amount of BTC users is growing too, so we need to divide the same amount of BTC among a larger amount of users. This means that the BTC price has to rise.

As the attention Bitcoin is getting will be growing bit by bit too, I think the bitcoin price should be hitting 5k in about 2-3 years. at the end of this year, we'll have alot of smaller rises and drops done, which would be ranging from 1.6-3.1 thousand dollars per Bitcoin.

If you like my predictions, Please PM me to get the adress you should tip to and my referal links. Thanks! Cheesy
The bitcoin price is currently higher than $2600. Let's wait and see whether it will drop to the $2400-$2600 zone on 1st of August or not. Everything seems to support bitcoin right now and 4 years is a long period and I do not think that bitcoin needs 4 years to hit $4800
Four years is a long period, even two years are too far away, no one can predict with certain how much will bitcoin rise in next few years. For now price is still going up, which is good if you ask me, but how much will it go up, well i guess it will hit near 3500 dollars till the end of this year. At the moment price is around 2700 dollars, it will rise a bit more before dump happen, than price will go down like it happened some time ago. I think it will hit 3000 dollars price till the end of this month.
ariie

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:57:43 AM

My prediction about bitcoin is bitcoin able to penetrate the world market and can be accepted as currency ..
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:55:14 PM

Bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict, because bitcoin prices are fluctuating.
We can only imagine the price of bitcoin will keep soaring up anytime: D

Actually the price of bitcoin is keep increasing right now and i hope it keep increasing. The problem is we don't know when is the price of bitcoin going down. My prediction is the price will increase or at least stable in the end of this month.

I know that, everyone would want the bitcoin price to always go up. But I already explained the bitcoin was fluctuating. We do not know when the bitcoin price will go down.
Although the price drops, but will definitely rise again: D
So it is very difficult to predict.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:11:51 PM

Definitely, seeing how volatile its value is, it could even be a matter of weeks to see few grands in either drop or rise
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 02:42:48 PM

Definitely, seeing how volatile its value is, it could even be a matter of weeks to see few grands in either drop or rise

Honestly, I think you are right. But we have to take into account that since the very beggining, the price has only gone upwards, having then some sudden drops and back to the top. that's why I think that BTC will never be dumped

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:57:15 PM

There is not good enough guarantee that bitcoin price would go up to 3000 dollars. I mean it is not impossible, but as we saw when the price of bitcoin was on 2600 dollars, people started to sell, and the price went down to 1700 dollars. So as Creeping said there will be ups and downs in bitcoin price, and there is no certain way to say what will happen. We all hope for higher price Cheesy

It is always the case with purely financial assets. We never know where the price might go. We may set some reference points or even "landmarks" of sorts, but market almost always knows better (than we do). And Bitcoin is not an alien or exception to this rule. We may think that Bitcoin price is not going to reach 3,000 dollars any time soon after the correction (or crash) that we experienced a week ago but it may jump over there right within the next week

Or crash lower down to 1,000 dollars (or below)

But what could be the reasons for that crash? We have already witnessed the correction and after that bitcoin is steadily rising in price drawing more attention, in the finest sense of this word. I think it is much more likely that bitcoin will hit $3k soon than it will crash down to $1k.

But what are the reasons that Bitcoin will hit 3,000 dollars soon or sooner?

My point is that we can't reliably predict anything in respect to such assets for the long term. Basically, we can only hope and pray. That's the reason why long term investing in Bitcoin and altcoins is gambling in disguise. More specifically, I referred to tensions quickly rising around Bitcoin due to confrontation between different groups in the Bitcoin camp (developers versus miners versus the rest of the world). If Bitcoin turns toxic, it would rather go down to 1,000 than up to 3,000 dollars per coin

Yes, I agree with you. If bitcoin "turns toxic" people would start getting rid of it switching to Ethereum or Litecoin or whichever other crypto they like, and then price might drop even to zero in the long run. But I was talking about somewhat brighter future where due to extensive media coverage bitcoin will find a lot of new fans and because of that the price will rise. of course we don't exactly how much, but $3k sounds realistic

It may not fall down to zero, of course

But it could crash very low, down to triple digits (well, a little over half a year ago upper triples would be totally fine). Obviously, for the future to become bright and brighter we should first survive this summer. If tensions are set to intensify (which seems to be the case), people will just move their money into fiat or some other coin, even if only temporarily, to wait out the troubled times and see how things are going to unfold in the end. So we should be particularly attentive to any events that could throw some light on what is about or likely to happen

I really respect your point of view and I think you are right most likely because you have much more experience with cryptos than I do, but what if the bitcoin price will be rising even when the problems bitcoin has now will not be solved? I mean for users it's either big fees or slow transactions. But what if people will come to terms with that?
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

If you look at prospect bitcoin certainly has good potential in the future, but of course this is a good hope for bitcoin users.
But sometimes there is a fear that someday bitcoin will decline both the price and its users because of possible negative effects of bitcoin security that often exposed to hecker and requires transactions that are too long sehinggan cause saturation.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:25:30 AM

Well looking at the situation now, it will be almost the same in the future. It will suffer lows and bubbles and busts.it will reach peaks and record breaking all-time highs. Its market value will swing frequently than the moods of a woman in menopause BUT it will thrive. It will be better and will be innovated and will be upgraded and fixed. It will cause headlines and headaches and it will be popular. It will be accepted and adapted and will be a legitimate currency. It will be all these things if we think positively.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:08:14 AM

Well looking at the situation now, it will be almost the same in the future. It will suffer lows and bubbles and busts.it will reach peaks and record breaking all-time highs. Its market value will swing frequently than the moods of a woman in menopause BUT it will thrive. It will be better and will be innovated and will be upgraded and fixed. It will cause headlines and headaches and it will be popular. It will be accepted and adapted and will be a legitimate currency. It will be all these things if we think positively.
There are a lot of countries that accept bitcoin now. Bitcoin is better than fiat ( paper money), it is not controlled by government or get inflation. Probably in the future even employees have option to receive salary in bitcoin.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 08:20:38 AM

It may not fall down to zero, of course

But it could crash very low, down to triple digits (well, a little over half a year ago upper triples would be totally fine). Obviously, for the future to become bright and brighter we should first survive this summer. If tensions are set to intensify (which seems to be the case), people will just move their money into fiat or some other coin, even if only temporarily, to wait out the troubled times and see how things are going to unfold in the end. So we should be particularly attentive to any events that could throw some light on what is about or likely to happen

I really respect your point of view and I think you are right most likely because you have much more experience with cryptos than I do, but what if the bitcoin price will be rising even when the problems bitcoin has now will not be solved? I mean for users it's either big fees or slow transactions. But what if people will come to terms with that?

I'd rather say they don't need to get used to high fees and slow transactions at all

It is as obvious as day that high Bitcoin prices are due to intensive speculation and extreme profiteering going on at every exchange out there. But for that you don't need transactions fast and fees low. You send a few bitcoins to an exchange, pay a few dollars and a wait for a few hours, but that's pretty much all. After that, your bitcoins don't leave the exchange, so you don't care how high are the fees and how long it takes to confirm. I guess this is what most Bitcoin users are doing and feeling. The real issue is certainly not here, and high fees as well as slow confirmations cannot greatly affect Bitcoin price as history clearly shows. The real problem lies in the possibility of Bitcoin becoming a toxic asset, for example, due to a chain split. This event will dramatically affect Bitcoin prices, that should be as clear

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:02:54 PM

There are a lot of countries that accept bitcoin now. Bitcoin is better than fiat ( paper money), it is not controlled by government or get inflation. Probably in the future even employees have option to receive salary in bitcoin.
It's better on a limited sense but if you look at the totality you can tell the fiat is better than bitcoin.
Fiat has been used for many centuries and it has its sole purpose which is only use for transaction and not as an investment like bitcoin,
of course they have different strength while bitcoin is hot in the eyes of investors.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:48:43 PM

Competition with other coins that became the main factor so that other altcoin values ​​must be competing to compete with bitcoin prices because the longer this digital coin that can survive within 5 years so that many entrepreneurs who create new coins that invite to new users who started Focus on this digital currency so it can participate to invest in the coin.
But I'm sure the bitcoin value will never be replaced by another altcoin in the next 5 years.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:56:16 PM

BTC 2x its price in 2 years. That's where I see it.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:46:04 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
When the bitcoin price fell when the bitcoin become useless from others. I don't think it might happen. Bitcoin has the power, dominating effect from the other coins, and popularity because of price increases after a year and a year. In the near future, the price can't afford because of the price is very high. There are advantages of holding bitcoin, for the profit can earn, There are also disadvantages for the people can rob your bitcoin from your wallet.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:14:01 PM

Recently Bitcoin had experienced some dip, 2490 USD lowest on Bitstamp but good news is that it is starting to recover.  I still believe that Bitcoin will still hit $5000 at the end of the year. I can only see good news and not much of bad news except that etf rejection again.  But well who needs ETF, Bitcoin does not need one. 
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:25:19 PM

Competition with other coins that became the main factor so that other altcoin values ​​must be competing to compete with bitcoin prices because the longer this digital coin that can survive within 5 years so that many entrepreneurs who create new coins that invite to new users who started Focus on this digital currency so it can participate to invest in the coin.
But I'm sure the bitcoin value will never be replaced by another altcoin in the next 5 years.
yes that is a fact that not a single coin can compete with bitcoin not 5 years but for ever, bitcoin is the main crypto currency and almost all the people are giving preference to bitcoin. although they invest their bitcoin in trading other altcoin for investment purposes, but their main cryptocurrency to invest their money is bitcoin where they fell more confident while putting their money for long term. in fact bitcoin is becoming more and popular day by day and therefore bitcoin is become more stranger from time to time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: