Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:20:06 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I think it is very early to ask this kind of question because until now bitcoin is the most popular crypto-currencies in the world and I don't think that there will be an obstacle or challenges after 5 years because that time I think bitcoin will have a great value and I guess it will going to be more popular than before.
The problem may lie in the value or bitcoin price. Because if there are no obstacles and btc increasingly known. The btc price will definitely go up. And will make people think that bitcoin is upper class

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:18:00 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I think bitcoin will improve more in the future though there are a lot of trouble happening now, I still hold on to believing that bitcoin will be more benefeciary and helpful to the needy. I think the obstacle that bitcoin will be facing is the legalization of it in different countries. Many are still having trouble with their bitcoin due to the bitcoin's availability in their countries.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:19:39 PM

I predict that it will become more popular in this following years.

harjas2517

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:27:21 PM

Prediction about Bitcoin or Altcoin is not an easy thing, but my prediction about Bitcoin is positive I am expecting it to Bullish. I am expecting 4000$ price by the end of this year.
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:37:47 PM

After five years, I think bitcoin will be extremely developed and have a significant position in world currency. Major countries are slowly adopting it as a common payment method. We need to make it more famous
Your words give me more happiness. Bitcoin such a leading cryptocurrency so right now way to global acceptance. Bitcoin amazed us continuously, especially in early 2013. 2017 also a great year for Bitcoin and wish it would forward remain same speed.

It also gave me happiness but the worst scenarion will be waiting until 2020. It will be a turning point for bitcoin absolutely if it can't get rid of decrease.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:30:36 PM

Bitcoin will rule the usa, this is fact. No choice for Trump other than accept. If bitcoin is what it is today it is because of him
No, that is not true. Bitcoin will not rule the USA. As long as the USA keeps being on the top of the world, there will no way they will abandon their USD to use another currency which is not created by themselves. Bitcoin can never replace dollar

tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:47:03 PM

I think it is very early to ask this kind of question because until now bitcoin is the most popular crypto-currencies in the world and I don't think that there will be an obstacle or challenges after 5 years because that time I think bitcoin will have a great value and I guess it will going to be more popular than before.
The problem may lie in the value or bitcoin price. Because if there are no obstacles and btc increasingly known. The btc price will definitely go up. And will make people think that bitcoin is upper class

It's already upper class. Anyways, I predict 1500 usd for bitcoin price and I believe we'll see this Q4 of 2017.

Then I'll be seeking a sharp rise in 2018 and 2019.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:03:20 AM

At this time, the segwit they called is the problem of everyone. They have no idea on what will happen after the august 1. Others are panicking because they own opinion like bitcoin will down, bitcoin will have 2 types. With this news we can't said what will happen to the market of bitcoin. But, as what I observed there's no reason to fall the bitcoin indeed it become popular to the other and helps to the our society.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 03:39:37 PM

bitcoin is not a thing that will die u. it is the future its the boss of all the coins in the marrket and it will rise up and up but the progress of going down and going up it ll continue within 10 years per bitcoin will be worth 10k$ so dnt be confuse about bitcoin .
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:30:04 PM

Bitcoin will rule the usa, this is fact. No choice for Trump other than accept. If bitcoin is what it is today it is because of him
No, that is not true. Bitcoin will not rule the USA. As long as the USA keeps being on the top of the world, there will no way they will abandon their USD to use another currency which is not created by themselves. Bitcoin can never replace dollar
Well we cannot say anything yet because the prices always remain in ups and down both every day so it will be very tough to say something about the future of bitcoin but as today the rates are so high so we can say it will be the best currency soon and may rule USA too.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:37:32 PM

Bitcoin will not die even though there is a problem like a chain split that may happening on August 1st. But as long as the internet is still running well and there are still many people using bitcoin, bitcoin will never die. My prediction about bitcoin is bitcoin has a good future and people who have been storing bitcoin for a long time will surely get an abundant advantage.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:54:36 PM

bitcoin will face a historic event where the uasf protocol is working hard for bitcoin survival, I hope it can work so we will not always think about bitcoin unlimited, let them grow by themselves and we as the market will choose those who best.

I'm not sure that all problems will be resolved on August 1. Surely we will hear that the adoption will be postponed to another date. This is beneficial to some important people. The price of bitcoin was artificially reduced for its own purposes
The outcome after August 1 is going to be positive, we will see a big buying power once again and the dump will be over.
Taking chances of this moment to buy is a good idea, price were down heavily but it does not mean that we have to panic, just let the dumpers do their thing because in the end they will all be victims of their lack of knowledge, soon when price will start to recover, they will be buying again like crazy.

I hope so, but we never know what will happen on 1st August. Is it be a success or not, The last down yesterday is really pain to see, imagine if that happen in the future when 1st August become "fail". The price of bitcoin is really important for the future of bitcoin, if 1st August become a success, i'm sure bitcoin will become more popular soon.
I liked your optimistic approach. Indeed bitcoins have dazzling future. The bleak future of bitcoins is out of question for at least a score. The decentralization and anonymity have made bitcoins enable to spell bound masses. Investors know that they have very secure future with bitcoins and earn more than they can with their other jobs. Many international companies have realized the love of public for bitcoins and have start accepting payments in bitcoins. Soon bitcoins will be made legal all over the world.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:50:50 AM

The whales are taking advantage of the 1 August to manipulate the market easy, as any companies news always affect the result of the currencies, i were waiting the first country to legalize and it already happened, now its a question of time to others follow, i do believe at 2020 bitcoin halving will be achieved with a lot countries accepting it, soo in the medium period we will see merchants starting to acept bitcoin as payment.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:06:23 AM

The whales are taking advantage of the 1 August to manipulate the market easy, as any companies news always affect the result of the currencies, i were waiting the first country to legalize and it already happened, now its a question of time to others follow, i do believe at 2020 bitcoin halving will be achieved with a lot countries accepting it, soo in the medium period we will see merchants starting to acept bitcoin as payment.

After Japan legalize bitcoin, my trust to bitcoin almost doubled. From now on, I think it will be spreaded to other countries like ocean waves and by 2020, we can see dozens of countries accepting bitcoin. This advantage will bring an increase in bitcoin prices for sure. I don't have exact numbers in my mind.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:36:40 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will continue to grow anyhow, because bitcoin has spread widely and bitcoin is also very much in use in various types of payment

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:12:27 AM

Bitcoin will not die even though there is a problem like a chain split that may happening on August 1st. But as long as the internet is still running well and there are still many people using bitcoin, bitcoin will never die. My prediction about bitcoin is bitcoin has a good future and people who have been storing bitcoin for a long time will surely get an abundant advantage.
chain split are a serious threat IMHO , if that scenario happened it could make people have more doubts in bitcoin and confusing for a newcomer. i believe bitcoin will having hard time to stand up again when the price dropped later in 1 august.

people's prediction keep changing as news goes by , but for me bitcoin will keep bouncing back.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:02:21 AM

2 years I know bitcoin and its development is amazing, I'm sure the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as users continue to increase and many countries will legalize bitcoin usage.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:37:47 PM

I do not know accurately my predictions about bitcoin, but I think the bitcoin price will continue to grow higher than before, and more people will know about it and will invest in it. Added to that, I think it will prosper and will be able to compete with real currencies. But I do not think that 5 years are sufficient. Bitcoin needs more than 5 years.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:42:33 PM

I'm very surprised that it goes back to $ 3,000 again, I think this time it could go over $ 3000, because it proved to be very strong, it will not stop now.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:36:22 PM

Bitcoin has no obstacles to remain popular in the future. I think the bitcoin community will increase and many will invest bitcoin. In the coming days the bitcoin price will go up. Although it is very difficult to predict this coin. With many communities and people using bitcoins there may be price increases. I believe it..

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: