Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:40:32 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I agree that bitcoin will never die. I think the bitcoin will become our future money that you can use in all kind of transaction like paying bills and many more. In addition, the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day in the near future. Lastly, all the people in the world will know what bitcoin is.
It's all if the state or government can formalize the existence of bitcoin so bitcoin can be used as a tool of any transaction in the future.
But bitcoin will forever be a means of alternative transactions can not be used as the main currency in a country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:46:55 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I agree that bitcoin will never die. I think the bitcoin will become our future money that you can use in all kind of transaction like paying bills and many more. In addition, the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day in the near future. Lastly, all the people in the world will know what bitcoin is.
It's all if the state or government can formalize the existence of bitcoin so bitcoin can be used as a tool of any transaction in the future.
But bitcoin will forever be a means of alternative transactions can not be used as the main currency in a country.
It willbe given to the country who were legalizing and using its bitcoins existence . Bitcoin exist only in the internet so it is impossible to have an internet in all the places in a particular country just to have online payments so fiat money cannot be replaced it will only possible to have if almost the whole world uses bitcoins and i have a thought that it is the big one so bitcoin will unite us as one currency who know. I have some talk with my co bitcoin users and analyst.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:47:51 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Five years from now, one of the obstacle that bitcoin might face is the rise of more cryptocurrency with the same concept of bitcoin that promise more advantages .  As bitcoin becomes popular, rise of competitor is possible.  Bitcoin become more authoritative place in the world of currency system if the people behind this will keep on updating the value, benefits and functions of bitcoin that it may offer to the world.  With that, even the world will try to imitate or create the same concept as bitcoin, People will still patronize  the Bitcoin.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:45:27 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Five years from now, one of the obstacle that bitcoin might face is the rise of more cryptocurrency with the same concept of bitcoin that promise more advantages .  As bitcoin becomes popular, rise of competitor is possible.  Bitcoin become more authoritative place in the world of currency system if the people behind this will keep on updating the value, benefits and functions of bitcoin that it may offer to the world.  With that, even the world will try to imitate or create the same concept as bitcoin, People will still patronize  the Bitcoin.
The probability of being replace by other currency is very low if you will look at this market situation but anything can happen
of course, in the future a lot will change and I am ready for that since I have investment in altcoins as well.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:41:44 AM

The probability of being replace by other currency is very low if you will look at this market situation but anything can happen
of course, in the future a lot will change and I am ready for that since I have investment in altcoins as well.

It is possible. Though eth had a huge mishap recently, it bounced back pretty quick and a lot of people are already grooming it to be the alt to challenge or even replace btc as the top crypto in the future. Then there's also litecoin. Its possible that btc will be replaced or will have a decent challenge in the coming years but for the next two or three years i think its btc still that people would look into for better investment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

It is possible. Though eth had a huge mishap recently, it bounced back pretty quick and a lot of people are already grooming it to be the alt to challenge or even replace btc as the top crypto in the future. Then there's also litecoin. Its possible that btc will be replaced or will have a decent challenge in the coming years but for the next two or three years i think its btc still that people would look into for better investment

It's possible but the price always talk. I mean, with the high price for each coin, people will keep using bitcoin. My prediction for bitcoin soon is there will be something big happen into bitcoin when segwit come, maybe about the bitcoins price, maybe about something else. But it will be big.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

I think bitcoin going to increase because there are many supporters to others country Like Japan u.s.a that two countries its so rich. that's why bitcoin is continue to grow up.
chichan13

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

I think bitcoin can grow rapidly, and it will make the governments and banks try to get control on it, although we all have known that it's impossible to them. And bitcoin will be used many more people, to do transaction in daily market and in otherwise do negative thing in black market.
I absolutely agree that bitcoin will rapidly grow and also the price will rapidly increase day by day in the near future. Furthermore, I think that all people in the world will know what bitcoin is and they know how to use it.Lastly, I guess that all commercial establishments will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

I think bitcoin going to increase because there are many supporters to others country Like Japan u.s.a that two countries its so rich. that's why bitcoin is continue to grow up.
Yes its price is going to increasing and so also bitcoin will be goes to establish and you are right the main reason is that Japan and USA are these two powerful countries are supported , and there are very soon that all countries support bitcoin ,and due to this bitcoin will become the world currency.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:35:36 PM

Yes its price is going to increasing and so also bitcoin will be goes to establish and you are right the main reason is that Japan and USA are these two powerful countries are supported , and there are very soon that all countries support bitcoin ,and due to this bitcoin will become the world currency.
I do not share your optimism guys. I think that in near future, and with that i mean after scaling on 1st of August (if that happens) price of bitcoin will go down first. I am not sure tho, because some people say it will go up, but i believe that first it will go down. After that price will go up, that is for sure, because if i learned one thing from bitcoin... it always go up Cheesy .
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:30:11 PM

yeah these two countries are the most powerful of the world and i think if they are the strongest supporter of bitcoin then bitcoin will always be the number one of the world cryptocurrencies and the price of bitcoin after the Japan legalization was become very high so if many other countries accept bitcoin then bitcoin can become a world currency.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:35:25 AM

Completely agree.

Yes bitcoin would not going to die. As bitcoin nowadays is going strong, it spreading nationwide and globally because of its volatile price and tremendous performance. However, I beleived bitcoin will continously increasing the price as many people invested in bitcoin and it has been massive adoption these days.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:52:17 AM

I believe that bitcoin can solve poverty if everyone will know and learns how to use it. We must use bitcoin in a proper way to avoid such problem that might happen. As time goes by all companies will allow it as a payment. As of now big companies like Microsoft is accepting bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:24:20 AM

I believe that bitcoin can solve poverty if everyone will know and learns how to use it. We must use bitcoin in a proper way to avoid such problem that might happen. As time goes by all companies will allow it as a payment. As of now big companies like Microsoft is accepting bitcoin.
Not all the people have the chance for this kind of opportunity because the supply of bitcoin is not enough for all the people around the world and even bitcoin is already recognized by all the people then there will be a shortage. So i think this kind of opportunity is like first come, first serve so if the person wants to be rich and he found bitcoin then he need to rush to understand it to start earning while other people are not knowing bitcoin.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:35:28 AM

Completely agree.

Yes bitcoin would not going to die. As bitcoin nowadays is going strong, it spreading nationwide and globally because of its volatile price and tremendous performance. However, I beleived bitcoin will continously increasing the price as many people invested in bitcoin and it has been massive adoption these days.
It seems that the people will want to make a bunch of money with Bitcoin so they invest in it while thinking that the people that want to make money will cause the price of Bitcoin to go up once they get in. The odds of them making money with Bitcoin is high though the people who want to make money with Bitcoin should focus on making Bitcoin faster.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:49:42 AM

By the end of this year probably we will see the price of $ 3,000 per 1 BTC. There is nothing eternal in our world. Perhaps bitcoin is not eternal, but in the short term is beneficial to deal with this currency. Do not become a millionaire but a small income is still very long.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:58:20 PM

By the end of this year probably we will see the price of $ 3,000 per 1 BTC. There is nothing eternal in our world. Perhaps bitcoin is not eternal, but in the short term is beneficial to deal with this currency. Do not become a millionaire but a small income is still very long.
That would be a  nice price for Bitcoin since most people within this forum didn't really think that the price of Bitcoin will get up to it's ATH when it was 2015.

Bitcoin finally is going places and it looks like the people that want Bitcoin are purchasing some Bitcoin instead of lurking around.
That's the reason why the value has increased substantially, people are really interested to hold bitcoin now that it has broke its all time high.
Bitcoin is so far the best investment I have and although the recent market movement does not really show some signs of pump but I am still here to hold and treasure my long term investment. In the future to come, this will be use by more people and will certainly affect the price in a positive manner.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:27:18 PM

Nobody can make an accurate forecast of what will happen to bitcoin in the future. Nobody can predict what will happen to bitcoin after 1 August. Constantly floating rate for that currency also does not work on its popularity. All who will speak about the future of cryptocurrencies this is only an assumption and not a forecast.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:14:44 PM

Nope it is not possible suppose go to economy. Tell them that do you know what litecoin is and what bitcoin is. Tell them what is distinguish between litecoin and bitcoin they will say that it is the one. But bitcoin is known currency while other can be failed as they are still the assets of trade. So that is why bitcoin cannot be replace any matter.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:20:07 AM

The biggest challenge is political, both internal politics and external politics, in the internal politics, the relationship between the devs and the miners seems to be in an all time low, so things are difficult at the moment, and in the external, we do not know how countries are going to react as more people ditch fiat and decide to concentrate more in bitcoin, maybe they will ban it.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: