Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:56:18 AM

We can't predict future but then I will share my prediction about bitcoin. There's a hope of everything and I believe that bitcoin is one of them. Probably, five to ten years from now it will be successful someday. It will boom for technology keeps on innovating and people become more techy specifically those young generations. More knowledgeable youngsters could be a secret millionaire because of bitcoin and not only that but also those who are inexperienced one will be guaranteed to learn quickly and more or less the population will be decreasing its crime because of helping people who aren't working. Good thing is they won't commit any crime again on streets but they wil become busier because of engaging in bitcoin community so they can work it out. So that's my prediction of bitcoin.

We can't predict exact future of bitcoin but we can predict or guess what will gonna happen in coming days by looking on the current circumstances. And bitcoin will be more successful in near future, we will see that everyone wants to work on bitcoin, every investor wants to invest in bitcoin and we will have offline bitcoin stores in near future definitely.
I think that you correctly noticed that today it is very clear which course will take Bitcoin in the future. Of course, you can say a lot about the fact that the price will rise or fall. But this is not to be feared, because Bitcoin will grow and still somehow lower its price somehow. But this leap will be insignificant. I personally strongly believe in this.

Well there are risks about the future of btc that's for sure but hey everything going on in our lives have risks. If we base it at the current situation, bitcoin has a lot of promise in the future. Looking back a month back, if the price was able jump that quick, there definitelynis a chance there's going to be another major run especially with some coubtries adopting btc already

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 01:19:49 PM

Well, to me the problem are acceptability of Bitcoin by different government of the world and organizations, network problem is another major bottleneck when compared to ethereum or LTC. This is because in the next five year to come the number of account holders with bitcoin will almost double and confirmation of transaction will be become difficult if not resolve before hand.
killed

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:46:07 PM

My prediction, bitcoin will remain expensive over $2000 and will continue to increase because after the rise in bitcoin prices up to $2500+ more and more people are interested in bitcoin.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

Bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict, because bitcoin prices are fluctuating.
We can only imagine the price of bitcoin will keep soaring up anytime: D
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:47:45 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I agree, since there now companies that are accepting bitcoin as payment such as a certain Japanese airline bitcoin will get stronger. The more people getting into bitcoin, the stronger it gets in terms of security, popularity and profit. Bitcoin has a future, and it is still in its way on the peak of its success. And an addition to that, since bitcoin is getting popular, it will become stronger and more mainstream.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:55:41 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I agree, since there now companies that are accepting bitcoin as payment such as a certain Japanese airline bitcoin will get stronger. The more people getting into bitcoin, the stronger it gets in terms of security, popularity and profit. Bitcoin has a future, and it is still in its way on the peak of its success. And an addition to that, since bitcoin is getting popular, it will become stronger and more mainstream.
I don't have this amount of bitcoins to have enough for a ticket. Well, maybe in the best case I have just about enough for a ticket. Why would I buy bitcoins to buy a plane ticket? I find it easier to do it for Fiat. As the sale of plane tickets can affect the popularity of bitcoin.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:03:58 PM

Obstacles that bitcoin might face in 5 years is that if any new virtual currency is introduced to the world  and is good enough to compete against bitcoin, which has more advantages and less disadvantages when compared to bitcoin or the increasing rate of bitcoin in the recent weeks can be a reason for a future fall in bitcoin.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 04:16:05 PM

I am an unexperienced trader who likes to predict stuff and always predict it wrong.

Please keep that in mind whilst reading through my predictions:

The world population is growing, so the amount of BTC users is growing too, so we need to divide the same amount of BTC among a larger amount of users. This means that the BTC price has to rise.

As the attention Bitcoin is getting will be growing bit by bit too, I think the bitcoin price should be hitting 5k in about 2-3 years. at the end of this year, we'll have alot of smaller rises and drops done, which would be ranging from 1.6-3.1 thousand dollars per Bitcoin.

Here are some clear predictions:

2017 - 1st of August: $2400-$2600
2018 - 1st of January: $2900-$3100
2019 - 1st of January: ~$4000
2020 - 1st of January: ~$4800

If you like my predictions, Please PM me to get the adress you should tip to and my referal links. Thanks! Cheesy

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

There is not good enough guarantee that bitcoin price would go up to 3000 dollars. I mean it is not impossible, but as we saw when the price of bitcoin was on 2600 dollars, people started to sell, and the price went down to 1700 dollars. So as Creeping said there will be ups and downs in bitcoin price, and there is no certain way to say what will happen. We all hope for higher price Cheesy

It is always the case with purely financial assets. We never know where the price might go. We may set some reference points or even "landmarks" of sorts, but market almost always knows better (than we do). And Bitcoin is not an alien or exception to this rule. We may think that Bitcoin price is not going to reach 3,000 dollars any time soon after the correction (or crash) that we experienced a week ago but it may jump over there right within the next week

Or crash lower down to 1,000 dollars (or below)

But what could be the reasons for that crash? We have already witnessed the correction and after that bitcoin is steadily rising in price drawing more attention, in the finest sense of this word. I think it is much more likely that bitcoin will hit $3k soon than it will crash down to $1k.

But what are the reasons that Bitcoin will hit 3,000 dollars soon or sooner?

My point is that we can't reliably predict anything in respect to such assets for the long term. Basically, we can only hope and pray. That's the reason why long term investing in Bitcoin and altcoins is gambling in disguise. More specifically, I referred to tensions quickly rising around Bitcoin due to confrontation between different groups in the Bitcoin camp (developers versus miners versus the rest of the world). If Bitcoin turns toxic, it would rather go down to 1,000 than up to 3,000 dollars per coin

Yes, I agree with you. If bitcoin "turns toxic" people would start getting rid of it switching to Ethereum or Litecoin or whichever other crypto they like, and then price might drop even to zero in the long run. But I was talking about somewhat brighter future where due to extensive media coverage bitcoin will find a lot of new fans and because of that the price will rise. of course we don't exactly how much, but $3k sounds realistic

It may not fall down to zero, of course

But it could crash very low, down to triple digits (well, a little over half a year ago upper triples would be totally fine). Obviously, for the future to become bright and brighter we should first survive this summer. If tensions are set to intensify (which seems to be the case), people will just move their money into fiat or some other coin, even if only temporarily, to wait out the troubled times and see how things are going to unfold in the end. So we should be particularly attentive to any events that could throw some light on what is about or likely to happen

matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:05:16 PM

Why are you so sure that he can not collapse to zero? Price of any currency is supported by the economy of the country of its origin. What kind of economy supports the price of bitcoin? If tomorrow the whales start to sell their bitcoins what will be the price and that could stop his fall.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 05:32:14 PM

Why are you so sure that he can not collapse to zero? Price of any currency is supported by the economy of the country of its origin. What kind of economy supports the price of bitcoin? If tomorrow the whales start to sell their bitcoins what will be the price and that could stop his fall.

In fact, that remains to be seen

I don't know about any currency, but value of anything is supported by the utility it provides. In case of Bitcoin it is transactional utility and speculative utility. But only the former refers to a currency aspect of Bitcoin (if that could be somehow tied to "the economy of the country of its origin"). The latter, obviously, has nothing to do with the former. More specifically, it is the volatility of Bitcoin price and its expansion as well as adoption by whole countries and single individuals that make Bitcoin useful for the purpose of speculation. As you can easily see, the real economy is nowhere near that. In short, what you have read in a textbook may be very tangential to real life

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:20:59 PM

i will show you mine bitcoin/usd prediction here:
I expect bitcoin to be pretty stable for the rest of this month,i dont think we may see some big price movements.
However i think that we will have 1000$ crossed in december,but it will surely (price) get back to some lower level,like 900$ or maybe 850 USD.
I also expect 2000$ in something like 2020,but not earlier probably,it is really hard to double the value of anything,especially any asset.
By the way it just a prediction, at this past days/time all this prediction is opposite of we conclude. The bitcoin price is almost $2,450 and in my prediction due to investor and the big pump in the future more user will used the bitcoin especially in business. I think if they study and get more information they will encourage using this as business or full-time job. The price at this time is a good impact in our society to become popular in the future. Even other countries will encourage investing this, and because of this the price will continuously increase and more user are willing to generate a bitcoin.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:26:21 PM

I still see that bitcoin will keep in increasing.  There are still good news that can bring hype to bitcoin and affect its price to increase.  Australia acceptance can play a major role on this next month.  Aside from that, major company from Japan that acquired their license to operate will launch giving more fresh fund to Bitcoin economy.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:10:31 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 01:14:23 AM by Gameroid

I still see that bitcoin will keep in increasing.  There are still good news that can bring hype to bitcoin and affect its price to increase.  Australia acceptance can play a major role on this next month.  Aside from that, major company from Japan that acquired their license to operate will launch giving more fresh fund to Bitcoin economy.
my prediction is also very positive about bitcoin. i am hopeful that bitcoin will remain as number one crypto currency for ever. in fact if compare bitcoin to other crypto currencies, we can conclude that the number of bitcoin users is increasing so rapidly, people are entering in the world of bitcoin and are investing their assets here. which is making bitcoin more stronger and more reliable.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:17:11 PM

I believe it can get to $4000 by the end of the year if the same trend persist for even three months out if the remaining six months. My optimism about Bitcoin is from the fact that new people are demanding it on the daily basis and so Bitcoin is bound to grow in value consistently.
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:21:13 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

The toughest challenge of bitcoin for the next 5 years is a longer transaction system to confirm, lots of transactions waiting every day, we can help bitcoin to a better place how we should enlarge the bitcoin community so that the transactions are so much more then bitcoin Will grow and more and more users
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:16:33 AM

I think the hardest challenge that Bitcoin will face are transaction fees and also how to expand the Bitcoin community.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:45:14 AM

My estimate in this month bitcoin prices will be up to $ 3000 and the next few months will be close to $ 5000, this time just bitcoin prices slowly but surely up, many optimistic bitcoin will rise up, although the range of time and price is different
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:26:58 AM

My estimate in this month bitcoin prices will be up to $ 3000 and the next few months will be close to $ 5000, this time just bitcoin prices slowly but surely up, many optimistic bitcoin will rise up, although the range of time and price is different
Well that's possible since we are in a rally to that price now, how progressive bitcoin this year really and I am happy because I see my investing are increasing in value as well. The technique to make money in bitcoin is to hold longer, it's the trend and no one can break it unless there is a really bad news.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:57:37 AM

My prediction in bitcoin were continues raising up their price and more users were encourage to make an account in bitcoin. Also a lot of investors were engaged to the project of bitcoin due to good credibility in the market of coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: