Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:19:49 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I agree that bitcoin will never die. I think the bitcoin will become our future money that you can use in all kind of transaction like paying bills and many more. In addition, the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day in the near future. Lastly, all the people in the world will know what bitcoin is.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Devboy

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:53:37 AM

Bitcoin have already gotten a high volume in recent days. I can see that the price of bitcoin will go to $4000 though right now it stable at around $3,000. And it's now time to expect some more with bitcoin and just waiting my prediction comes true.
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

Bitcoin have already gotten a high volume in recent days. I can see that the price of bitcoin will go to $4000 though right now it stable at around $3,000. And it's now time to expect some more with bitcoin and just waiting my prediction comes true.
lol the price of Bitcoin might get that high if we let it. I would be that surprised if the coin went up to $90,000 each.

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 08:59:14 AM

Like what we are experiencing right now,huge fees and slow as fuck transactions from time to time even if you put higher fees in your transactions,but the most dangerous thing bitcoin may go in is competetion against future coming coins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

Like what we are experiencing right now,huge fees and slow as fuck transactions from time to time even if you put higher fees in your transactions,but the most dangerous thing bitcoin may go in is competetion against future coming coins
As of now many people experiencing slow transaction it takes more time or few days before the transaction confim and thats very sad because before you can wait only few hours or 30 minutes before you can use  your bitcoin. And the transaction fee as of now its very high its more than 100,000 satoshi compared before the fee is only 20 ,000 satoshi. But I love bitcoin because the price is veryhigh and I think ut will reach $5000 in 2017.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:00:06 AM

As of now many people experiencing slow transaction it takes more time or few days before the transaction confim and thats very sad because before you can wait only few hours or 30 minutes before you can use  your bitcoin. And the transaction fee as of now its very high its more than 100,000 satoshi compared before the fee is only 20 ,000 satoshi. But I love bitcoin because the price is veryhigh and I think ut will reach $5000 in 2017.

I think the transaction fees for btc moves along with btc price. So the higher btc price goes, we may be able to see transaction prices rise as well and the more people using btc could probably mean slower transactions. Unlke before when it's almost instant when btc is still not that popular. Hopefully those can be taken care of as this can make people look into other currencies with lower transaction fees

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:33:40 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I agree that bitcoin will never die. I think the bitcoin will become our future money that you can use in all kind of transaction like paying bills and many more. In addition, the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day in the near future. Lastly, all the people in the world will know what bitcoin is.

Yes as far as i know bitcoin is the fastest transaction i have ever made and it is good in paying bills. So bitcoin maybe someday will be higher more and that's the time many people became rich through bitcoin because using bitcoin is becoming huge all over the world. So people now a days have became popular because of bitcoin.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:11:51 PM

Yes as far as i know bitcoin is the fastest transaction i have ever made and it is good in paying bills. So bitcoin maybe someday will be higher more and that's the time many people became rich through bitcoin because using bitcoin is becoming huge all over the world. So people now a days have become popular because of bitcoin.

We can not use bitcoins in our daily life because it still facing late confirmation issues. With this issue, we can not use it in any shoppes to pay our bills. If the confirmation takes time, then the shops owners will not accept this bitcoin. But I too have hope that in future this issue will solve and we use it in the real world if it happens then it's a good time for bitcoin users.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:50:57 PM

My prediction is Bitcoin is future. Bitcoin can make your future secure and comfortable.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

Bitcoins has so far not hit the $3000 mark as far as I know, and there is also the possibility of bitcoins devaluation when all the bitcoins in the world have been mined,what's going to happen then?that's the question we should all ask ourselves.

Russelmain

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:03:06 PM

Bitcoins has so far not hit the $3000 mark as far as I know, and there is also the possibility of bitcoins devaluation when all the bitcoins in the world have been mined,what's going to happen then?that's the question we should all ask ourselves.
I would be very much not against receiving such prices for Bitcoin, Which you have now pointed out As an example. 3000 dollars for one Bitcoin maybe already We will reach the end of 2017, but something tells me that at the end of the summer we can observe a very strong decline in prices. Maybe I'm mistaken, but there are last year's examples.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:21:51 PM

I think bitcoin can grow rapidly, and it will make the governments and banks try to get control on it, although we all have known that it's impossible to them. And bitcoin will be used many more people, to do transaction in daily market and in otherwise do negative thing in black market.
Indeed. I guess that the price of bitcoin rapidly increases in the near future and, I agree that also government and banks will accept bitcoin. In addition, I think that the bitcoin will be our future money like real money that you can use in all kind transaction. Lastly, all commercial establishments, mini store, bank and many more will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:17:29 PM

I would be very much not against receiving such prices for Bitcoin, Which you have now pointed out As an example. 3000 dollars for one Bitcoin maybe already We will reach the end of 2017, but something tells me that at the end of the summer we can observe a very strong decline in prices. Maybe I'm mistaken, but there are last year's examples.
Well that could happen too, i mean nothing is certain. But i do not thing that price will drop too much. Why do i think that, well Japan started using more and more bitcoin, and there are also some other countries that i guess will follow same path like Japan. Australia for example. I have heard that they will start using bitcoin as legal way of paying starting from 1. July. Maybe i am wrong, but we will see. Cheesy
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:24:06 AM

I think bitcoin can grow rapidly, and it will make the governments and banks try to get control on it, although we all have known that it's impossible to them. And bitcoin will be used many more people, to do transaction in daily market and in otherwise do negative thing in black market.
Indeed. I guess that the price of bitcoin rapidly increases in the near future and, I agree that also government and banks will accept bitcoin. In addition, I think that the bitcoin will be our future money like real money that you can use in all kind transaction. Lastly, all commercial establishments, mini store, bank and many more will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.
That is all possible in the future because bitcoin now is getting too much attention from different part of the world and also different part of the community so i think it is not that far for bitcoin to reach and we can start to see that after 3 years because bitcoin right now needs a lot of improvement on its price and soon after those improvements, its price will go up.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:50:02 AM

My prediction is Bitcoin is future. Bitcoin can make your future secure and comfortable.
Yes I agree, bitcoin is the future​ of payment system. I am not sure bitcoin can survive more than 20 years again, but world financial system will adopt bitcoin.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:30:44 PM

although we are facing some problems like transaction fee and timing, but i think still bitcoin has a bright future and very soon it will overcome all such problems and disadvantages.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:11:21 PM

although we are facing some problems like transaction fee and timing, but i think still bitcoin has a bright future and very soon it will overcome all such problems and disadvantages.
I will have to agree with that because I see more the benefits than the disadvantage of bitcoin, if people are really complaining with that high fees, I guess they are not using bitcoin now since there are plenty of altcoins that are way cheaper and faster compared to bitcoin.
The trend which is the price increase will continue and in the future will be brighter for bitcoin and of course we will also progress by holding our bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:28:12 PM

I will have to agree with that because I see more the benefits than the disadvantage of bitcoin, if people are really complaining with that high fees, I guess they are not using bitcoin now since there are plenty of altcoins that are way cheaper and faster compared to bitcoin.
The trend which is the price increase will continue and in the future will be brighter for bitcoin and of course we will also progress by holding our bitcoin.
i also agree with you. there is no doubt that the advantages of bitcoin are more that its disadvantages. i think it is important to solve these problems because these can really become more complicated in future.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:34:10 PM

More and more people will make transaction thru it and they will use it everyday. They will also make an investment thru it. In that case there will be more fees and it will be more transactions in the blockchains and our payout will be more longer it will never be instant to withdraw.patience is really need in this situation.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:47:32 PM

There are worries spreading around about a chain split after the August 1 event.  This gives fear on investors that this chain split can make bitcoin worthless or crash bitcoin price but I highly doubt that.  The event to happen is implementation of bitcoin scaling solution.  This only means one thing.  Bitcoin to the moon.  So those who wants to bag bitcoins at extra cheap price is spreading FUD about it.  But I am not affected because after this event I believe bitcoin will scale and price will increase tremendously.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: