Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we limit the number of active loans per user?
No. As long as he is paying.
Yes, max 1 active loan per user.
Yes, max 2 active loans per user.
Yes, max 3 active loans per user.
Yes, max 5 active loans per user.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTCJam - Peer to Peer Bitcoin Lending  (Read 204911 times)
kapetan

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 04:05:25 PM

BTCJam - Peer to Peer Bitcoin Lending
http://btcjam.blogspot.com

1. BTCjam: Mining and trading loan #4 https://goo.gl/rwj84u , 2. Scrypt.cc Cloud Mining with 120 Days ROI http://goo.gl/LXomWh ,
3. Haas Bot Trade your Cryptos http://goo.gl/unM0TF , 4. Bitgold Invest to BTC & Gold http://goo.gl/7T3K6O
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:26:59 PM

BTCJam - Peer to Peer Bitcoin Lending
http://btcjam.blogspot.com

Keep shilling there, hashtard.

This site has lost me 1.4 BTC - They suck, do not use them, hodl your BTC , lesson learned.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
GreenCoin_swe

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:09:38 AM

The problem with login page and /notes and /listing_investments pages are worse and worse.
Since 2 weeks they don't work at all.

I am a big fan of BTCjam but I feel frustrated when all functions not working...

GreenCoin
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:42:28 PM

My suggestion: Stay away from BTCJam.
They have absolutely no idea what they doing.
The support is completely incompetent.

First blocking my Account for no reason (i repayed always early. over 3 BTC).
Now they also blocked withdraw. There is still money on account.
So strictly speaking, has robbed me BTCJam.

They are crooks and incapable.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:33:39 AM

My suggestion: Stay away from BTCJam.
They have absolutely no idea what they doing.
The support is completely incompetent.

First blocking my Account for no reason (i repayed always early. over 3 BTC).
Now they also blocked withdraw. There is still money on account.
So strictly speaking, has robbed me BTCJam.

They are crooks and incapable.

Absolutely. thanks for summing that up. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Orhan1337

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:56:59 AM

The service was good until I got charged 56% for my potential loans. 56% for a weeks worth of loans is absurd. I stopped working with BTCJAM because of such a large jump from 1.35% to 56%. It was good while it lasted.
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:10:42 AM

The service was good until I got charged 56% for my potential loans. 56% for a weeks worth of loans is absurd. I stopped working with BTCJAM because of such a large jump from 1.35% to 56%. It was good while it lasted.
Btcjam dont charge 56% they charge 4% on loans under 5 btc and 1% on loans from 5btc and upwards.
1% on the equivalent amount of a 1125$ loan is not unresonable at all, 11$ is most likely way less than any normal bank in most countrys or internet fiat lending sites would have as minimum charges.

The now automatically set interests they started with more recently depends on defaultrates in different borrower categories, dont blame btcjam for that as its the borrower that hasent repayed there loans that has caused the situation so btcjam have to set high interestrates on some credit ratings and terms until the repayment rates gets better in them.
So if you for example are verifying more information you will get a better grade and as the defaultrate will be lower on higher grades you will get lower interestrates. You could also make the situation better if you knew any borrower that has defaulted and you can convince them to repay there loans.

The previous problems with some pages that dident load has also been corrected maby a week ago.

RappelzReborn

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:57:55 AM

I guess accidents happen , and even if it never happened to me I would like to know from people here who already used the Service ... In case a guy Class A let's say and he is verified and stuff and he scam you and don't wanna pay back ? Does BTCJam pay you back or nothing at all ? and what they do about it

thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:09:52 AM

I guess accidents happen , and even if it never happened to me I would like to know from people here who already used the Service ... In case a guy Class A let's say and he is verified and stuff and he scam you and don't wanna pay back ? Does BTCJam pay you back or nothing at all ? and what they do about it
Btcjam dont act as an issurance company in those cases when borrowers is late or end up defaulting on there loans but they do followups,  borrowers that is late on there payments btcjam mails and is calling and such, they said back in september that they where going to partner with collecting agency(s).
But as far as i can tell its not fully incorporated on btcjams site yet. So you cant just sent your defaulted note to a collecting agency onsite and they will collect the full debt in soething like 85% of the cases for a 10% fee on collected amount type of thing yet, but im sure it will come in the very near future as it already has been implemented on several P2P lending sites in the fiat and BTC sector already.

When a debt gets defaulted it will be sent to an arbitrator and you will get an arbitration award in witch the borrowers debt to you and the borrowers known information, name address, phone, social networks and so on is included, this award you can use to either contact the borrower yourself to collect the debt or sent it to a collecting agencys or go directly to court to reclaim the debt and most or all cost involved in collecing the debt depending on in what country the borrower is in.

As its time consuming to follow up on defaulted loans until the site will handle it in a central and more or less automatic way it is in general safer to spread investments around to reduce the risks and reduce the effect of a single default, in an example from the biggest fiat P2P lending site it was calculated that one needed to invest in a minimum of 146 loans to be garanteed to have a positive return (0.02% - 14%) but if one spread it to 500 loans the lowest and highest expected return got a few percent closer to the avg(6.93%) return.

If ones good at judging borrowers way higher avg returns can be achived in the p2p lending sector than the fiat one thou.

RappelzReborn

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:15:29 AM

Btcjam dont act as an issurance company in those cases when borrowers is late or end up defaulting on there loans but they do followups,  borrowers that is late on there payments btcjam mails and is calling and such, they said back in september that they where going to partner with collecting agency(s).
But as far as i can tell its not fully incorporated on btcjams site yet. So you cant just sent your defaulted note to a collecting agency onsite and they will collect the full debt in soething like 85% of the cases for a 10% fee on collected amount type of thing yet, but im sure it will come in the very near future as it already has been implemented on several P2P lending sites in the fiat and BTC sector already.

When a debt gets defaulted it will be sent to an arbitrator and you will get an arbitration award in witch the borrowers debt to you and the borrowers known information, name address, phone, social networks and so on is included, this award you can use to either contact the borrower yourself to collect the debt or sent it to a collecting agencys or go directly to court to reclaim the debt and most or all cost involved in collecing the debt depending on in what country the borrower is in.

As its time consuming to follow up on defaulted loans until the site will handle it in a central and more or less automatic way it is in general safer to spread investments around to reduce the risks and reduce the effect of a single default, in an example from the biggest fiat P2P lending site it was calculated that one needed to invest in a minimum of 146 loans to be garanteed to have a positive return (0.02% - 14%) but if one spread it to 500 loans the lowest and highest expected return got a few percent closer to the avg(6.93%) return.

If ones good at judging borrowers way higher avg returns can be achived in the p2p lending sector than the fiat one thou.

mmm but basically people look for big loans like 50 BTC , most of people iwll borrow small amount small amount till the one need the loan gets the full amount , let's say who need the amount is from Africa & the borrowers is from Asia , Europe or America or Australia and he don't give them back their money and walk away ? they will use Interpol or what exactly ? I mean how in the world they will sue him for not giving back their money ?? Shocked So unless borrower and who need the loan are from the same country or continant the borrower is screwed ? Shocked not very cool if you ask me

chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:25:15 AM

Does any one earned any interest from this site after lending money? Please comment with proof...
The Bad Guy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:20:24 PM

Does any one earned any interest from this site after lending money? Please comment with proof...

The website is very known and have a reputation as far as I know ... and I don't think a proof is needed , there is a lot hundreds if not thousands of borrowers and lenders . but u should take caution otherwise you will finish losing money , they have some kind of grades on the website so borrow only for trusted member if you want to get your money back

hunkey600

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:31:10 AM

Man website is legit, you don't need payout proof but you need to lend money wisely because there are defaulters too.

RappelzReborn

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:33:49 PM

Having some issues here , could anyone please help me ?
the verification require a lot of things one of them is the SNN or SSN or whatever that is , however we don't have such things on my country. What to do on this situation ?

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:17:16 PM

the verification require a lot of things one of them is the SNN or SSN or whatever that is , however we don't have such things on my country. What to do on this situation ?

Hi, I can't seem to find where it asks that - can you tell me what tab/section that is in and I can check what I did there, as I'm pretty positive I would never give my SSN to them.

(Otherwise, try faking it like this 004-45-5675  (The first 3 numbers represent the US State the person was born in, so those are "fixed").  Here is the PDF showing the state codes/numbers,  the rest I'm pretty sure you can spoof, as I'm not sure they can or could ever actually verify it is correct, but then again, I don't know their back end software either...

http://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v45n11/v45n11p29.pdf

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
RappelzReborn

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:44:35 PM

Hi, I can't seem to find where it asks that - can you tell me what tab/section that is in and I can check what I did there, as I'm pretty positive I would never give my SSN to them.

(Otherwise, try faking it like this 004-45-5675  (The first 3 numbers represent the US State the person was born in, so those are "fixed").  Here is the PDF showing the state codes/numbers,  the rest I'm pretty sure you can spoof, as I'm not sure they can or could ever actually verify it is correct, but then again, I don't know their back end software either...

I just checked my account once again ... but I really would swear that I've seen it yesterdya Shocked Today it only ask me for my Legal name & ID and regular stuff I guess I should send them that .
However I'am not a citizen in a english speaking country , I still can send them without issues and I will get accepted ?

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:47:43 PM

I just checked my account once again ... but I really would swear that I've seen it yesterdya Shocked Today it only ask me for my Legal name & ID and regular stuff I guess I should send them that .
However I'am not a citizen in a english speaking country , I still can send them without issues and I will get accepted ?

No worries - Yes, you should be fine, there are people from all over the world on that site. Just be careful if you are investing - I've lost more than 1 BTC to defaulters - some are still in arbitration, so who knows if i can ever escape this site.... (I wish i had never tried it now to be honest - I suppose it's great if your borrowing, but lending... not so much for me, despite picking reputable investments/people).

cheers! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
RappelzReborn

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:50:44 PM

No worries - Yes, you should be fine, there are people from all over the world on that site. Just be careful if you are investing - I've lost more than 1 BTC to defaulters - some are still in arbitration, so who knows if i can ever escape this site.... (I wish i had never tried it now to be honest - I suppose it's great if your borrowing, but lending... not so much for me, despite picking reputable investments/people).

cheers! Wink

Alright thanks , well yeah I know I play it smart and in caution always and thats why I never gets scammed on the internet Grin
btw , I just found where I've seen that SSN thing = "*Tax Identification Number (eg. SSN)" It's on that "Income Verification" tab . I don't really know that is as I said before so can't really get income verification

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:06:20 PM

Alright thanks , well yeah I know I play it smart and in caution always and thats why I never gets scammed on the internet Grin
btw , I just found where I've seen that SSN thing = "*Tax Identification Number (eg. SSN)" It's on that "Income Verification" tab . I don't really know that is as I said before so can't really get income verification

Oh right, i see that now. Not sure about what to do there, I even googled around....

Since I only lend, not borrow, I didn't do any of that stuff, nor would I, even if I wanted to. That site is an identity theifs dream come true!  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
letuslook

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:00:35 AM

Anyone here able to get support? I've e-mail twice to info@ and support@ and havent received any reaction.

Please BTCJAM add support for dutch (Netherlands) bank and CC verification or respond to my e-mail Smiley

Thanks!

~ Luc
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: