Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 09:14:52 AM

Maybe interesting for this discussion here: The Federal Agency for financial services supervision in Germany is doing researches about recyclix:
 'recyclix and Bafin in the blog of law firm Hellinger'

This will make it much more difficult to do business in Europe for recyclix. (Which doesn't mean, that this Agency will check if it is a ponzi scheme or not.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:39:50 AM

Maybe interesting for this discussion here: The Federal Agency for financial services supervision in Germany is doing researches about recyclix:
 'recyclix and Bafin in the blog of law firm Hellinger'

This will make it much more difficult to do business in Europe for recyclix. (Which doesn't mean, that this Agency will check if it is a ponzi scheme or not.)

Nice! About time, too. Although you mention it would make it more difficult for them to do business I don't imagine they particularly care about operating legally, considering they are already running a ponzi scam.

I don't see any link on that website to an official site confirming the details of this investigation, do you have one?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 09:47:41 AM

1. They do a lot to show that they are a real, legit company, so this will be a real problem.
2. The rules are similar in Europe, so they will face similar problems in Poland.
3. It will make it illegal for their bigger affiliate partner in Germany to advertise this company.
4. Their is a small chance that it will lead to an investigation about fraud/ponzi.

I have a confirmation from this Agency. Just the source is confidental. But it was also confirmed in the German recyclix facebook group. And if it won't be true, recyclix could easily sue me for this.

NikS13

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:35:42 PM

The site is now changed to chinese? Why?
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:26:15 PM

The site is now changed to chinese? Why?

Wow, yes, it has changed and it is probably related to the investigation being done into its activities by the German authorities.

They must believe they can scam the Chinese without consequence. That's pretty short-sighted of them, even for an organised criminal gang.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:38:55 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 07:51:21 AM by cryptodevil

...bullshit excuses which don't even make sense. . .

'Proprietary Mutal Fund'? BwaaaHAaaaHaaaaAaAAAaAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!

Fuck off, shill. You clearly have absolutely no fucking idea what you are talking about.

[edit]
Oh and btw, for anyone who thinks their 'free' 20 Euro amounts to anything:

tl;dr: Any account which has not had a deposit of the customer's own money is going to be deleted in three days. Whatever you thought you had made with that 'free' 20 Euro was apparently just so you could see how awesome their bullshit ponzi is before sending in your own wads of cash to make moar profets!!!!1!!1!!!

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:50:29 AM

With regards to the above deadline for everybody to have to send these scammers some money in order to withdraw some other money (LOL! Where have we heard that shit before?), I don't want to leave you referral-link assholes who like to con *other* people into believing this criminally fraudulent operation is legitimate, out of the fun:

tl;dr: Yeah, you too. NO MONEY FOR YOU UNLESS YOU SEND IN YOUR OWN CASH TO THE SCAMMERS!

This is all starting to look a little desperate on Recyclix's part. They won't even pay out to the bastards who source new victims for them!

With the authorities in Germany becoming concerned about this fraudulent scam I see an 'exit plan' coming up in the near future.

The question is whether it'll be a convoluted 'relocation' story so they can target more victims from desperately poor countries outside of the EU or if the criminals running this fraud will just shutter the website and disappear.

ReaLm85

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:17:21 AM

LOL, you think all companies wants fake accounts, fake ppls here?
Anyway, that on July 21 cleans inactive users, so this is very good action, and ppls have not be confirmed without bank transfer too, so forget about money washing.
I think one day comes, when recyclix dont needs new ppls and stops the registration.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:39:21 AM

I think one day comes, when recyclix dont needs new ppls and stops the registration.

Don't be stupid, shill, they'll always need new victims to send them money because they are running a ponzi scheme, not an INSANELY profitable plastics recycling 'revenue share' operation, as they claim to be.

Because there is always that. The simple fact they claim plastics recycling to be hugely profitable, I mean truly and enormously profitable, in order to justify the returns they are stating they can achieve for their 'investors'. The truth is that plastics recycling is far from profitable, especially during this extended period of oil-price slump, one which began before this scam did.

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:40:39 PM

wow, you are quite offensive and rude cryptodevil, and not humble at all.
I'm sorry, I can't quite hear you over the noise of all the fucks I don't give.

You haw no clue on how much it cost for a factory to get rid of their waist. Yes you have to pay to get rid of it. So it possible to earn money on recycling! They can even sell the end product. I have grown up on a farm and we pay to get rid of garbage, same does every other person and company in my country. In some rare cases is it possible to sell your garbage, like other bussnies model buy a company. Plastic is no different, it cost to get rid of it.

What is your point? There is very little profit to be had in plastics recycling, if any. What's the above paragraph of apologia got to do with that fact?

You know the workings of the site has no root in the real bussnies of recycling. It is just to make it look nice for you to put your money in their company.

We're not in disagreement on that. They provided a glossy front-end with buttons to click and levers to pull to pretend like it is a legitimate operation when it is just a ponzi designed to convince you to send them money as though they were not a ponzi.

I understand if you think it is Ponzi, it is a lot of them out there. If you are not careful you loose money.

It is just that you do not stand on a plastic recycle conference and promot a Ponzi scheme. it just do not make sense.

So, let me get this right, your whole argument against Recyclix being a ponzi scam is that they put together presentations and turn up at conferences?

If you could steal millions of Euros by conning people into believing you were a legitimate operation, do you think you might work to ensure the scam looked as legitimate as possible by putting a few thousand Euro into some presentations and conferences?

Because your argument, that seeing as they turn up to conferences they must be legit, is utter bollocks.

There are cryptocurrency scams which turned up to trade shows and conferences as though they were legitimate projects and yet they are known to have been scams. That pretty much shoots your argument out of the water from the off.

Decis97

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:02:51 AM

I'm starting to investigate in this company before investing anything and I found this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdW1SMNztJQ&feature=youtu.be

I am thinking to going to poland and check myself, what do you think ? Just a fake ad on the granulator ?

Even if the factory exist can it be a scamm ?
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:06:29 AM

http://affiliateunguru.com/recyclix-review-genuine-opportunity-or-well-planned-scam

In fact the only proof that I have found ANYWHERE shows the opposite, this is a giant load of BS. Elaborate, yes, but when con artists stand to make millions of dollars out of a scheme like this it is well worth organising a few tours with a couple of local factories and planning things out to a level that will fool the majority for the longest period of time possible.

But Tim, they’ve been part of some trade shows and have offices and all that stuff!

None of this is proof and is simply an opportunity to legitimise an otherwise unbelievable scam. If they didn’t go to these lengths, no one would believe them. Think about it carefully. Buying a stand at a trade show means zero, renting an office means zero, walking people around a random factory means zero.

Even if by some miracle they did have a recycling operation, it would clearly be a front for a ponzi to support such high ROI’s.
Unusually High Returns

They provide unusually high passive ROI’s as you progress through the system to the tune of 150% ROI in a 5 week period. That’s not just high, it is downright laughable. For this to be even remotely possible, they’d have to be operating an insanely profitable business.

Let’s take a look at the real state of the recycling industry. According to an article written by the Wall Street Journal the CEO of Waste Management INC had this to say:

“Recycling is in a crisis, and isn’t profitable for us, and we have to react to that by shutting down plants.”

The article goes on to report:

Market values of used plastics have fallen sharply, a decline some in the industry have attributed to lower crude oil prices, which have pushed down the cost of producing new plastic and left manufacturers less keen to work with recycled material.

You, like most people, are getting fixated on whether they have a recycling operation. Whether they do or not is irrelevant. Bernie Madoff had a legitimate investment company, but he was running it predominantly as a ponzi.

The profits they would have to be making to not only provide the returns they claim to offer their 'investors' but ensure they remain profitable themselves would make them the most successful company in Poland. Not just in recycling, I mean out of every single company in Poland.

Decis97

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:20:57 AM

http://affiliateunguru.com/recyclix-review-genuine-opportunity-or-well-planned-scam

They provide unusually high passive ROI’s as you progress through the system to the tune of 150% ROI in a 5 week period. That’s not just high, it is downright laughable. For this to be even remotely possible, they’d have to be operating an insanely profitable business.

This point is inacurate, if you calculate, for 10k investment the ROI il about 84% a year, I make more with my renting flat.

Anyway, the real question for me is,is there a limit in the number of investors, you can't pay averyone if you don't limit it.

I think i'am going to poland and check it out, and ask for numbers, numbers never lies.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:34:46 AM

Anyway, the real question for me is,is there a limit in the number of investors, you can't pay averyone if you don't limit it.

I think i'am going to poland and check it out, and ask for numbers, numbers never lies.

Yeah you're starting to sound a little too much like the Recyclix fanboi 'ReaLm85', gearing up to make a post about how they are going to supposedly limit the amount of 'investors' so quicksendyourmoneynowbeforeitistoolate!!1!!1!1!!!

The real giveaway that you are just another fucking shill account is this:
This point is inacurate, if you calculate, for 10k investment the ROI il about 84% a year, I make more with my renting flat.

Utter bollocks. Throwing out that you make more money renting your flat than an 84% APR is fucking meaningless, it relates to nothing and smacks of a desperate attempt to downplay the stupidly high Recyclix figures.

84% on what, exactly? Your rent claim is twaddle.

Anyway, your calculations are for shit, even Recyclix themselves cite significantly higher APR returns than 84%:

https://hellinger.eu/en/blog/recyclix-com-scam-ponzi-or-pyramid-system/
Overall:
40,000€ turns out as 60,000€ of goods within 30 days (it’s actually faster but let’s use 30 days as the maximum term needed) and the online plan is 5 weeks

Decis97

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:42:26 AM

Ouah, ok. Can't simply talk with aggrerssive like you, see ya Smiley
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:44:08 AM

Ouah, ok. Can't simply talk with aggrerssive like you, see ya Smiley

Translation: "I'm just another sock-puppet shill for Recyclix and I can't counter the facts you've raised about it being an obvious scam".

Decis97

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:52:55 AM

Like I said, I didn't put anything in it (30€ to be exact). But I refuse to waste time with people like you that's all. I will make my own investigations, ask questions and decide by myself. If you want my feedback I'll make it even if I found it's a ponzi. I'm not here to loose money, I love making a lot of it.

I hope you understand I can't take an opinion of a single personn I don't know over the internet.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:02:16 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 01:01:20 PM by cryptodevil

I hope you understand I can't take an opinion of a single personn I don't know over the internet.

Ha! The irony is lost on you, clearly.

The fact is I'm not offering my opinion, I'm presenting facts supported by objective evidence which you can check yourself. You, on other hand, are an obvious 'just asking innocent questions' stooge for Recyclix. Your attempt to excuse the obviousness of the ponzi, while maintaining that you are merely doing some research before investing, is nothing but a weak attempt to mask the point that you are here to try and reduce the amount of harm being done to this scam by the fact this thread is the first anti-Recyclix hit on Google when searching 'Recyclix' ( https://www.google.com/search?q=recyclix ) and likely to be quite the fucking thorn in the side of these criminals.

Seriously, did you think I wouldn't spot just how utterly absurd your "rent APR" equivalence comparison was?

Fail.

ReaLm85

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:54:38 PM

Like I said, I didn't put anything in it (30€ to be exact). But I refuse to waste time with people like you that's all. I will make my own investigations, ask questions and decide by myself. If you want my feedback I'll make it even if I found it's a ponzi. I'm not here to loose money, I love making a lot of it.

I want to know when you finish your investigation, can you film with phone some factories in Poland? I would like to see it. But i cant drive a car so its hard to me. I hope you share your investigation facts with us Smiley
ReaLm85

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:11:26 AM

lol they still not clean inactive accounts  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: