Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:30:26 AM

lol they still not clean inactive accounts  Grin

What's your point? The urgency for them wasn't in removing inactive accounts it was in pushing for people to make deposits.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ReaLm85

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:44:47 AM

what's my point? my point to talk about recyclix. nothing more. I dont understand why you reported me?
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:20:51 AM

what's my point? my point to talk about recyclix. nothing more. I dont understand why you reported me?

Reported you? I didn't report you I flagged you with negative trust for being the obvious shill for Recyclix that you are. Your entire post history is an apologia for Recyclix.

You're not here to consider the facts, you're here to try and pretend like they aren't the scam that they absolutely are.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
optimus608

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:30:38 PM

I found this on their news page:
"We have signed an important long-term contract with the Dutch department of McDonalds for collecting of plastic packaging and its further recycling at our plants."
Can this be verified? And if this is true, what does it mean? That McDonalds didn't check them out before signing the contract? What's the explanation?  Huh
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:09:18 AM

"We have signed an important long-term contract with the Dutch department of McDonalds for collecting of plastic packaging and its further recycling at our plants."
Can this be verified? And if this is true, what does it mean? That McDonalds didn't check them out before signing the contract? What's the explanation?  Huh

First thought is that this is one last push for new deposits before they initiate their exit plan.

But I've reached out to Mickey D's for comment on this claim in any event.

ReaLm85

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:42:23 AM

First thought is that this is one last push for new deposits before they initiate their exit plan.

But I've reached out to Mickey D's for comment on this claim in any event.

Think more
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:20:32 PM

Think more

Don't worry, shill, I did.

McDonald's European Press Office http://www.mcdpressoffice.eu/ kindly answered my query about this claim by Recyclix.

Well, what a surprise that is! The ponzi scam that is Recyclix, contrary to their grandiose claims, is not working with one of the largest global brands on the planet.

Liars lie, who knew?!

ReaLm85

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:58:58 PM

Think more

McDonald's European Press Office http://www.mcdpressoffice.eu/ kindly answered my query about this claim by Recyclix.

Well, what a surprise that is! The ponzi scam that is Recyclix, contrary to their grandiose claims, is not working with one of the largest global brands on the planet.

Liars lie, who knew?!

Answer:
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:44:17 AM

Think more

Liars lie, who knew?!

Answer:

LOL! Sure, because McDonalds as a globally-recognised major brand wouldn't have a problem with a franchisee signing up a known ponzi scheme operator or, let's be honest here, even a suspected ponzi scheme operator.

So you see the problem right there, yes?

I've asked the rep who replied to me whether the response given by Recyclix could be true but having some knowledge of how these type of major brands demand extreme levels of compliance with corporate regulations and brand protection, I doubt very much if an 'independent' outlet would be permitted to sign up to a service being supplied by a company embroiled in this much controversy and one easily verified as being highly-suspect through a simple google search.

In that regards, I'm going with my original thought on the matter:

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:21:35 AM

since this is totally a legit business and all, why not specify which restaurants?  Grin
or do we need to call each and everyone to confirm this bs? only about 250 calls to make..
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:40:26 PM

Indeed, as a reminder, let's just point out what their announcement actually states:
Quote from: recyclix.com/news/open-days-in-polland-summer-update
We have signed an important long-term contract with the Dutch department of McDonalds for collecting of plastic packaging and its further recycling at our plants.

"...with the Dutch department of McDonalds" explicitly asserts the agreement is with McDonald's the corporation, indeed the 'Dutch department' of said corporation. It does NOT suggest that what they actually mean is an independent McDondalds restaurant, as they have attempted to claim when presented with evidence of McDonalds denying any such agreement or collaboration with Recyclix exists.

Besides, as I already mentioned, I know how strictly major brands control their public image and they sure as hell would never allow even one restaurant to sign up to a company as evidently and publicly shady as this one.

NinjaFighter

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:23:23 PM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
ReaLm85

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:03:50 AM

whatever, recyclix canceled bitcoin transfers GG.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:45:56 AM

whatever, recyclix canceled bitcoin transfers GG.

Care to expand on that? I'm always interested to hear of how they are playing their 'investors'.

I assume you are talking about how bitcoin payments are now only allowed for user accounts which have made deposits to Recyclix from their bank account or card previously?

Because, if so, that is a very wily method to both throttle the withdraws they have to process while also ensuring more cash deposits be made to them.

Given their bullshit claim about collaborating with McDonalds I think we can safely say they are definitely commencing their end-game strategy.

campbelljl

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:25:09 PM

so how do you guys explain that google earth shows you the recyclix plant?

You really think google maps will work with scammers to show a fake address Cheesy so funny how stupid you all are
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:34:05 AM

You really think google maps will work with scammers to show a fake address Cheesy so funny how stupid you all are

I sincerely hope that's sarcasm.
Anything else would make me incredibly sad when I think of our gene pool.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:42:14 PM

Newbie account, freshly registered, first post to defend recyclix, hmm... must be a really good person who just wants to tell the truth and defend a good legit company, that must be it, it can't be any other thing than that.
ReaLm85

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:55:09 PM

Newbie account, freshly registered, first post to defend recyclix, hmm... must be a really good person who just wants to tell the truth and defend a good legit company, that must be it, it can't be any other thing than that.
Yep, I working on that and now after 5 weeks cycle I get 280€ from recyclix with a Self-employment Certificate for taxes. So? They have set all withdraw, reinvestments, deposit orders, who can to prove it that company is fully legal - working, and my country tax inspectors can approve it, and can accept all payments. And google too, here video open days in RIGA Latvia, ppls coming to see how it works, all partners from germany comes here: Part one: https://youtu.be/wLUVw896plA Part two: https://youtu.be/hIebAkm7Xzk they publish exhibitions, doing tours, it shows people factories, namely, factory building their current goal. more about rev share, it's A NEW COMPANY WHOS SIGN REV SHARE SYSTEM WITH REAL PRODUCT REMAKE, IT'S PLASTIC GRANULES.
Whatever when one ppl who have million dollars to invest in this company, when can invest any ppls without all troubles? Why did not you believe it, and constantly argued own that here impostors that they want to care of it the number of contributions? What would they benefit? I tried out a rev share of most programs, this program is unique, it has a distinctive innovation, do not so defame the company, it has done nothing wrong to you, and I did not do anything wrong. I only benefit recyclix
campbelljl

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:09:58 PM

It is so funny your only proof that this is a scam is that I am a newbie account Cheesy

Please take your head out of your ass and provide some real proof. You can literally visit the recyclix plant and then try to tell me it is a scam before you just write your idiotic comments to try to say a recycling plant is a ponzi scheme.

Why don't you provide me with some real evidence this is a scam. Also, go ahead and tell me how they pay all their members if this is a ponzi. A real ponzi will pay members with previous members deposits and if they were doing this then they would have collapsed a while ago.

Go ahead tell me how a newbie is calling you out and also tell me again how you can visit the recycling plant, get a tour and also go to events sponsored by recyclix, but then again its just a ponzi right? What other ponzi schemes do you know of that have a real location? I have yet to see one that does.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:06:04 AM

From the beginning this "legit service" is using tricks to bring investors to this "project". I have no problem to show my real data to disscuss this in real or via social media. I'm from Poland and I lived 3 years as neighbor of your office/headquarters (next to Bank Square in Warsaw) and with my pleasure i will meet with you to see how your company works.. oh sorry, your office is under address of not existed from few years cinema "Femina":

http://imgur.com/a/ffPXR

To confirm this same address: Solidarności 115:
Sorry, is only in Polish, but in first line you can find this same address: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kino_Femina

(Everyone can easily check on google maps, that there is impossible to do anything else because over the cinema are only private apartments, and on both sides is different address.)

I will be gratefull to hear explanation of that..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: