Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:43:34 AM

I am looking into some pictures of their "plastic depots" and people working on sorting plastic. So, they have to pay those workers, pay taxes etc. If this company is legit, i am sure someone from poland can do some research and give us more information than info's we all can find in google maps.
At the end, if they are doing what they claim, its not small business. And we can all give speculations and i don't know what, but no one can be sure they are scam or legit.

I have found also this pictures

https://recyclix.com/image/news/news1/news-3-zoom.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M4yIkQXUDQ8/VxfeA8N8HvI/AAAAAAAAAfk/cXVxR4xeu9oXQa649PAdWWgjOBLwIm9GwCLcB/s1600/news-8.jpg

https://recyclix.com/image/news/news6/news-9.jpg

https://recyclix.com/image/news/news1/news-9-zoom.jpg

http://prntscr.com/c487zk

Are you all sure here in this forum that international police can't investigate this? Pictures are with registration plates and they can be easy found. (Sry for links, but i dont have time to do imgurl with every picture).

I don't know if this is scam or not, i just know that in my country you can sell empty plastic bottle for 0,1$.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campbelljl

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:47:34 AM

All you haters just make them more famous and btw I get paid after every cycle so please tell me how this is a scam.

As for the idiots saying this is a fake address, I would love for you to look up how google maps works. They drive by and take pictures of every place in the world. If this was a fake address you would not see their recycling plant of google earth, and you would not see their actual company on the search engine. Just look at these links:

https://www.google.com/#q=recyclix

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Recyclix+sp.+z+o.o./@53.1545228,22.0305706,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x978f2f17ee0523e9!8m2!3d53.1545228!4d22.0305706

If you don't know, sp. z o.o. , means a limited liability company in english.

according to the google search you are trying to tell me that they are in cahoots with recyclix to show you a fake business and a fake recycling plant on google earth?

Someone care to explain that to me? I am all ears to your idiotic reply
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:27:13 AM

Why don't you provide me with some real evidence this is a scam. Also, go ahead and tell me how they pay all their members if this is a ponzi. A real ponzi will pay members with previous members deposits and if they were doing this then they would have collapsed a while ago.

He's provided what he's provided. Why you getting your panties in a bunch? Why should it bother you, newbiewhosignedupjusttopostaboutthis?

How long is a "while" ago, ponzi expert? What's the time limit for not-being-a-ponzi?

Go ahead tell me how a newbie is calling you out and also tell me again how you can visit the recycling plant, get a tour and also go to events sponsored by recyclix, but then again its just a ponzi right? What other ponzi schemes do you know of that have a real location? I have yet to see one that does.

so how do you guys explain that google earth shows you the recyclix plant?

Paying old investors with new investors money has no relevance to what the business looks like from the outside, or how many tours they organize. But you know that.

Are you all sure here in this forum that international police can't investigate this? 

If you mean Interpol, then the way it works is that local police must investigate first, if they think there's prima facie case to answer and  international involvement they then refer it to the National Police headquarters. They have an International Police Cooperation Bureau who deal with Interpol.
Unless an embezzled investor makes a formal complaint to the police, the first point of entry would probably be an OCCP Investigation.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:50:56 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 01:55:31 PM by cryptodevil

A real ponzi will pay members with previous members deposits and if they were doing this then they would have collapsed a while ago.

Read the OP of the thread, they even admit in their small-print to using customer funds to pay other customers. As for claiming it would have collapsed a while ago, that is entirely arbitrary a claim to make and utterly ignorant as to how little a percentage of income these scams have to actually pay out. This is predominantly due to the scammer-favourite-feature of "compounding your profit" otherwise known as 'auto-reinvest'. Add to that their recent move to stop anybody withdrawing anything unless you'd previously made a payment to them through your bank or card. So all those people planning to cash in on the referral payments they thought they were making so much bitcoin on from getting new victims to sign up for this scam are screwed.

What other ponzi schemes do you know of that have a real location? I have yet to see one that does.
Bernie Madoff had prestigious locations for his investment ponzi scam. That lasted decades.

You're quickly running out of excuses to defend this scam.

Oh, which reminds me:
Why don't you provide me with some real evidence this is a scam.

I've just received final confirmation from McDonald's Europe, after they initially confirmed no contract was in place with Recyclix, only for Recyclix to walk it back and claim it wasn't actually an agreement with the Corporation but with 'independent' McDonald's restaurants, that this, too, is false.

There is NO AGREEMENT between Recyclix and McDonald's in any way whatsoever. They are lying and if you do not believe me, feel free to ask them yourself:

So it's official. Recyclix lied.

Which means I think I'm still on for this being part of their end-game to try and rope in some last-minute deposits before they abscond with the money.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ReaLm85

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:42:58 PM

Which means I think I'm still on for this being part of their end-game to try and rope in some last-minute deposits before they abscond with the money.

You don't know that.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:53:39 PM

You don't know that.

I know they lied about their supposed contract with McDonald's.
I know they cancelled all the account which hadn't made a deposit to them.
I know they blocked all withdrawals unless you make a cash payment to them

So which part do I not know?

This being their end game is simply what I think it is all indicative of. I'm not saying I know this is their end-game, I'm saying all signs point to it being their end-game.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ReaLm85

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:36:45 PM

You don't know that.

This being their end game is simply what I think it is all indicative of. I'm not saying I know this is their end-game, I'm saying all signs point to it being their end-game.

No, you dont know that.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:43:48 PM

Ruh-Roh!
This doesn't look good:

So that's yet another block they've put in place to try and reduce the amount of payouts they have to make.

You don't know that.

No, you dont know that.

So that's your intention, then? To simply keep repeating yourself?

What are you claiming it is that I do not know?

ReaLm85

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:34:04 PM

Ruh-Roh!
This doesn't look good:

So that's your intention, then? To simply keep repeating yourself?

What are you claiming it is that I do not know?

Paypal and bitcoin can use anonymous users, whatever, if you think recyclix will accept anonymous payouts, so think more.
optimus608

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:00:32 PM

I made a withdrawal recently via BTC (the second one) and they don't asked me any ID or documents (as I heard they will). Moreover, the transaction seems it was automated, because I saw it immediately in my wallet (first confirmation after almost 2 hours).

If this company is a scam or not... well, I think only time will answer that. Because for now there is no clear, 100%, evidence for none of the variants.

The lie about the contract with McDonald's is interesting, because I don't see why they claim something that could be pretty easy to infirm. Maybe somebody from Recyclix will read this and explain on Facebook. If the contract is real they should make it public for viewing.
ReaLm85

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:02:56 PM

I made a withdrawal recently via BTC (the second one) and they don't asked me any ID or documents (as I heard they will). Moreover, the transaction seems it was automated, because I saw it immediately in my wallet (first confirmation after almost 2 hours).

If this company is a scam or not... well, I think only time will answer that. Because for now there is no clear, 100%, evidence for none of the variants.

The lie about the contract with McDonald's is interesting, because I don't see why they claim something that could be pretty easy to infirm. Maybe somebody from Recyclix will read this and explain on Facebook. If the contract is real they should make it public for viewing.
McDonald's bussiness is not only food or wastes - it's buildings - you saw recyclix new facility project? This is very similar to the McDonald's building projects
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:30:26 AM

McDonald's bussiness is not only food or wastes - it's buildings - you saw recyclix new facility project? This is very similar to the McDonald's building projects

What on earth are you even attempting to imply, that Recyclix is partnering with McDonalds as a construction company?

You are either epically dumb or intentionally posting epically dumb things to try and steer the conversation off the topic of the lies being told by Recyclix.

Here, let me make it *real* fucking simple for you:

First, Recyclix posted the teaser image about who they were going to be partnering with, after which they then posted this
and put this on their own website news page

This pretty much explicitly states that they claim they have a contract for plastic restaurant waste.

Myself and others reach out to McDonald's to verify this claim.
I get this response
and another user posts their similar respons, albeit they mix up the company names on their post. They obviously mean that McDonald's deny that they are working with Recyclix

As you see, Recyclix then pretend that what they ACTUALLY meant was not what they clearly intended for everybody to infer, which is not that they have signed
an important long-term contract with the Dutch department of McDonalds for collecting of plastic packaging
no. What they now say when being challenged on their claim is that they really only meant they had signed agreements with SOME individual restaurants.

So I then reply to the McDonald's Senior Manager for Communications in Europe with this new version of what they are claiming and he assures me they will look into it. Several days later he apologises for it taking so long and says it is because they are checking with ALL their restaurants in The Netherlands.

Yesterday he confirms to me

Ok? So now I have walked you through the whole "we are partnering with McDonald's" lie and have provided proof that even McDonald's, themselves, deny the existence of any agreement with Recyclix, you cannot possibly claim that Recyclix did not lie.

In that they absolutely DID lie, one has to ask oneself what the purpose of said lie was and, given the nature of the ponzi scam they are running, it can reasonably be concluded that they lied in order to give the false impression of their claimed size, scope and legitimacy as a recycling operation in order to encourage others to invest.

Fraudulent misrepresentation for gain is a crime.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 09:04:29 PM

What you see in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZs0TPXsYHk&feature=youtu.be
any scam or ponzi company do that?

Please to stop defame this company, if you do not understand how it works.
First i posted all info in my channel about company for my country, it's lessions and other evidence.
I don't like critics who dont learned about the system, trying to explain his theories without practice later defame the company.

I just noticed something... your "official" channel links to a domain name that is actually a ref link to recyclix.com.

I can understand now why you would shill so hard for it and peddle your idiotic videos. Making a living off referrals is hard work.
ReaLm85

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:23:32 PM

What you see in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZs0TPXsYHk&feature=youtu.be
any scam or ponzi company do that?

Please to stop defame this company, if you do not understand how it works.
First i posted all info in my channel about company for my country, it's lessions and other evidence.
I don't like critics who dont learned about the system, trying to explain his theories without practice later defame the company.

I just noticed something... your "official" channel links to a domain name that is actually a ref link to recyclix.com.

I can understand now why you would shill so hard for it and peddle your idiotic videos. Making a living off referrals is hard work.

So it's my link, my new job, to advertise this company? and I take profit from it every 5weeks 2 times.. What's wrong? Why you spamming in this forum "recyclix is scam" or "ponzi"? From partners I got ONE TIME PAID when referal ONE TIME Invest, nothing more. It's means referal is not basic profit here.  There no care how much referal investments you have, and something else. Recyclix is not investment company. It's intermediate company with plastic recycles system.. If you do not work here, do not interested here, so shut up and stay away.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 05:09:10 PM

So it's my link, my new job, to advertise this company? and I take profit from it every 5weeks 2 times.. What's wrong? Why you spamming in this forum "recyclix is scam" or "ponzi"? From partners I got ONE TIME PAID when referal ONE TIME Invest, nothing more. It's means referal is not basic profit here.  There no care how much referal investments you have, and something else. Recyclix is not investment company. It's intermediate company with plastic recycles system.. If you do not work here, do not interested here, so shut up and stay away.

Actually it was my first post on this topic so it's hardly "spam", not to mention that I don't to claim "recyclix is scam" or "ponzi" as that has been done already by folks smarter than me.

I'm just pointing out that your posturing, your "job", your official "Recyclix Lietuva" videos, and even the website/domain is all just a piddly ref link scheme.

So Mr. Karaliunas do you or your buddies Mr. Petraitis or Mr. Zubrickas have a registered business, are you licensed investment advisors, and all that boring bureaucratic shit? Or is your job just "I have Google"?
ReaLm85

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:30:21 PM

Actually it was my first post on this topic so it's hardly "spam", not to mention that I don't to claim "recyclix is scam" or "ponzi" as that has been done already by folks smarter than me.

I'm just pointing out that your posturing, your "job", your official "Recyclix Lietuva" videos, and even the website/domain is all just a piddly ref link scheme.

So Mr. Karaliunas do you or your buddies Mr. Petraitis or Mr. Zubrickas have a registered business, are you licensed investment advisors, and all that boring bureaucratic shit? Or is your job just "I have Google"?
yes we have did it so..? what is your point?
perfectmoneywallet

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:53:32 AM

Why Bitcoin payments are made ​​late?

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:01:25 AM

Why Bitcoin payments are made ​​late?

Because Recyclix is a ponzi scheme which routinely posts false and outright fraudulent claims in order to con people out of even more money.

Does that cover it for you?

They're apparently having their "Sunday chat" over on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/recyclix/

Why not go ask them why McDonald's has now absolutely confirmed following a full investigation by them that NONE of their restaurants in The Netherlands has an agreement with Recyclix.

Let's see how fast that post gets deleted.

optimus608

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:08:51 PM

I found on Facebook an answer regarding the McDonald's contract. Maybe another lie... who knows...  Huh

Hello,

The deal with the Dutch McDonald's is a cooperation with one of our partners that is having the direct agreement with McDonald's. We are subcontractors. More details will be published soon.

Best regards,

Stella, Customer Support Specialist
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:25:10 AM

I found on Facebook an answer regarding the McDonald's contract. Maybe another lie... who knows...  Huh

Hello,

The deal with the Dutch McDonald's is a cooperation with one of our partners that is having the direct agreement with McDonald's. We are subcontractors. More details will be published soon.

Best regards,

Stella, Customer Support Specialist

Bullshit. They went from signing an agreement "with the Dutch Department of McDonalds", to signing an agreement "not with McDonald's the corporation but with some independent restaurants", to "well actually it wasn't us it was someone else and we'll totally have proof to show you soon".

Let me explain once more, McDonald's would never allow their multi-billion-dollar global brand to be associated with what is clearly a crappy little plastics recycling company running a global ponzi 'investment' scheme.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: