Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95331 times)
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:38:44 AM

People are starting to wake up over on Recyclix fanboi-central.

@Hoàng If you have 9000 Euro with Recyclix you need to withdraw it because this whole McDonald's 'partnership' was just to boost their credibility through fraudulent claims and is sufficiently desperate a move, given how easily it was debunked, that it indicates this ponzi scheme can't survive much longer. They already set in place numerous ways to throttle the withdrawing of money, so it won't be long before you start hearing about how nobody is able to withdraw and you'll never see that 9000 Euro reach you.

@Recyclix It hasn't been 'addressed' multiple times, you used your claimed 'partnership' with McDonald's in order to falsely imply a level of legitimacy for your operation you do not have. McDonald's are not going to take kindly to an obvious ponzi scheme trying to promote itself, and its 'investment platform', through false association. Stop talking about how this has been 'addressed' when it hasn't. You said you'd give the name of this supposed 'partner' but I'm not seeing that information being posted quite as readily as the disturbing information about how you are setting up field offices in impoverished nations with weak financial oversight and shady banking systems.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aiub

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:05:47 AM

whatever, recyclix canceled bitcoin transfers GG.

lol, not true, and anyone can register and see they still say you can use BTC in the website, but as the op said on his reply to your comment, they've limited BTC withdrawals to people who have an active deposit (which must have been sent to them in BTC, as they claim they'd only send BTC to the wallet you've used to send BTC to them, and really months ago they already claimed that they'd only pay in BTC who sent payments in BTC to them, did you ever read their FAQ?)...
Thanks for all the comments trying to make them seem legit, you've made me make up my mind and NOT invest in them.
Really, I heard from them in a Steam guide that talked about how to get BTC to spend on Steam a while back, since it was the first time I had looked up Bitcoins in a long time I checked up all the sites they talked about (I kinda gave up on Bitcoin when they were a new thing because they were so cheap and to mine wasn't worth for me due to electricity costs in here, then BOOM kinda found out if I had worked a bit on mining back then or just bought some could've gotten "rich" today...).
When I first saw recyclix they seemed legit to me, but back then, like 6~7 months ago, even HashOcean seemed legit and took me months and the loss of about 10 dollars in BTC to find out that the so WOW CLOUD MINING wasn't so trustable, seeing as every single cloud mining I heard of in February has gone down and everyday I see ads of new cloud mining websites... After wasting a lot of time doing captchas just to lose the hard earned satoshi to ponzi schemes and HYIPs I've started to look up every site before I decided to invest, and most of them were possible ponzis, several already disappeared, but I still had hope that maybe someone doing a legit business like recycling could not be a scam, then I decided to research if they were legit, which brought me to this tread, coming from an article in Affiliate UnGuru.
All the facts both the OP and the guy who wrote the article presented got me almost convinced it was a scam, but what truly convinced me that it might be better to stay away from it was that the only people who are actively defending that website have the lowest activity levels, accounting at most to the amount of replies they've made on this very thread. And most of these people had the same kind of broken English...
That just makes the company look more and more suspicious to me. And I don't feel like losing 20 euros, as that would be close to 73 bucks for me.
I guess either I've achieved the level of paranoia where I'll never trust any BTC investment and will lose a lot of opportunities, or... every single one is some kind of shady scheme and the only ways I'll get BTC are doing captchas, buying or selling my signature on this forum. (Mining is still out of question for me)
aiub

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:38:01 AM

Hello guys. I have read this topic and understood that recyclix.com are advanced Ponzi. But I have already sent to them 100 EUR (2016-08-16). So I have 120 EUR on my deposit and 600 kg of waste Grin I'm just asking what I can do?  Huh Better sell waste after 1 cycle (35 days) (Selling price € 90.00 + Gross profit € 16.80 = 106.80) and lose money, or after 3 cycle (105 days) (Selling price € 90.00 + Gross profit € 50.40 = 140.40) with profit. What do you think? And how long they will pay money before they will escape? Thank you  Wink   
You don't need to use SELL function, if you dont need your money back, Sorry, but you did not understood how recyclix works. If you sent 100€ after 1 cycle you can return back only 75% of your capital with 3 weeks profit. It's 106€ - 25% = you got 79,5€, so, you need to calculate how much cycles you need to restart,  recyclix is long-time-term system is not HYIP, and not REVSHARE. 1 recycling cycle process 35 days. After 1 cycle you got + 14€ profit. If you wanna return your money you need to complete almost 4 cycles (it's 107,64€ - that you can withdraw) .  So if you don't like that recyclix conditions, take back your 79,5€ and go where you can grow up your money faster.

and now you're even giving out fake information: I've read and re-read the terms and conditions on that website, and they do not pay out 100%-25% if you sell after 1 cycle, they'll pay out 25% of whatever profit you've reached, in that case, he had 120 euros, not 100, as he sent 100 and got the 20 for free, in 35 days, or 5 weeks, he'd have 360x25%, which is 90 euros, plus 120x14%, which is 16.8, his math is completely right, and since he sent them 100, taking 106.8 is already little profit.

your math is all out, as he'd have, in 3 weeks, 240x25%, which equals to 60 and not 79.5, plus 7.2 (from the first 6% you get after 3 weeks, according to the website)...
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:24:15 AM

It's all smoke and mirrors. You only 'profit' if you keep doing more 'cycles', i.e. by keeping your money in the system. It is a way to seem like you are earning higher rates of profit, as the numbers on your screen increase, but it is just so the ponzi scam only has to pay out a tiny fraction of the money they receive from new 'investors'.

Recyclix You can purchase waste with the 20 euro bonus, but you have within 60 days of registration to deposit your own funds, otherwise your account will be deactivated.

To clarify, using 100 euros as example, the total gain that will go to your withdrawal balance is 14€ per 5-⁠week cycle IF YOU RESTART. You will also get a fresh volume of waste as when you started, in this case 500kg (NOT 100 euros in cash), to go through the cycle all over again. This can go on as many times as you wish, as long as you keep RESTARTING every 5 weeks.

On the other hand, if you SELL your goods after 5 weeks, you will receive the 25% share of the selling price, plus profits from the first stage of the cycle. So the 100€ you initially had would turn into just 81€ in total if you sell outright. You will also NOT get any fresh waste, because your goods are already sold and so the recycling process will end. So selling is NOT the correct way to go if you have minimum amount of waste and investment.

Once they start getting requests to withdraw more money than they are receiving from new deposits the scheme collapses as more 'investors' start getting nervous hearing about withdrawal restrictions and payment problems until an ever-growing number of requests for withdrawals is made and the scammers pull the plug on the operation and run with the remaining deposits.

Anybody caught in a ponzi like this needs to cash out long before it reaches that point, as the criminal fraudsters behind the scam will usually allow withdrawals up until too many people request it and risk triggering the collapse.

[edit] BTW, for anybody who got in on this ponzi early and is actually profiting, beware, you can be found liable in any subsequent legal action to recover funds.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recovery_of_funds_from_the_Madoff_investment_scandal
In an interview in July 2010, Picard said that he could potentially end up suing about half of the estimated 2,000 individual investors who withdrew more from Madoff's funds than they had invested.[70]

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:49:35 AM

My account, that i opened in January - this year - was already closed. It doesn't confirm nothing, but can not show that you can withdraw anything. In my opinion it is just clear piramid system. And it this way of thinking - this moment is too late to invest in this system. To earn anything from Ponzi, you have to invest at the beginning! Now is too late! Be carefull guys!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ReaLm85

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:29:30 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 08:47:10 AM by ReaLm85

Hello guys. I have read this topic and understood that recyclix.com are advanced Ponzi. But I have already sent to them 100 EUR (2016-08-16). So I have 120 EUR on my deposit and 600 kg of waste Grin I'm just asking what I can do?  Huh Better sell waste after 1 cycle (35 days) (Selling price € 90.00 + Gross profit € 16.80 = 106.80) and lose money, or after 3 cycle (105 days) (Selling price € 90.00 + Gross profit € 50.40 = 140.40) with profit. What do you think? And how long they will pay money before they will escape? Thank you  Wink   
You don't need to use SELL function, if you dont need your money back, Sorry, but you did not understood how recyclix works. If you sent 100€ after 1 cycle you can return back only 75% of your capital with 3 weeks profit. It's 106€ - 25% = you got 79,5€, so, you need to calculate how much cycles you need to restart,  recyclix is long-time-term system is not HYIP, and not REVSHARE. 1 recycling cycle process 35 days. After 1 cycle you got + 14€ profit. If you wanna return your money you need to complete almost 4 cycles (it's 107,64€ - that you can withdraw) .  So if you don't like that recyclix conditions, take back your 79,5€ and go where you can grow up your money faster.

and now you're even giving out fake information: I've read and re-read the terms and conditions on that website, and they do not pay out 100%-25% if you sell after 1 cycle, they'll pay out 25% of whatever profit you've reached, in that case, he had 120 euros, not 100, as he sent 100 and got the 20 for free, in 35 days, or 5 weeks, he'd have 360x25%, which is 90 euros, plus 120x14%, which is 16.8, his math is completely right, and since he sent them 100, taking 106.8 is already little profit.

your math is all out, as he'd have, in 3 weeks, 240x25%, which equals to 60 and not 79.5, plus 7.2 (from the first 6% you get after 3 weeks, according to the website)...
lol are you seriously too dumb to understand to like exsample I calculated from 100€ ?
ReaLm85

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:35:20 AM

It's all smoke and mirrors. You only 'profit' if you keep doing more 'cycles', i.e. by keeping your money in the system. It is a way to seem like you are earning higher rates of profit, as the numbers on your screen increase, but it is just so the ponzi scam only has to pay out a tiny fraction of the money they receive from new 'investors'.
So, what forbids me money to store in this system, not in the bank?
ReaLm85

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:41:00 AM

My account, that i opened in January - this year - was already closed. It doesn't confirm nothing, but can not show that you can withdraw anything. In my opinion it is just clear piramid system. And it this way of thinking - this moment is too late to invest in this system. To earn anything from Ponzi, you have to invest at the beginning! Now is too late! Be carefull guys!
because you not deposited, first check information, newsletters. whatever you guys  don't understand how, you too scared to make 1st deposit, to make constantly deposit / month, to earn more moneys? If 20€/month big money for you so, be silent.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 04:22:12 PM

Is recyclix a bank? Does it have deposit insurance?

This might still be a good time for you to slither away and hope that none of your friends invested too much money based on your "advice". I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when it all comes crashing down. Those referral pennies will not buy protection from angry bagholders.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:21:07 AM

Shit donkey changed to female sign, these doxxes fkdup your troll life on bitcointalk, isnt it?

Before you continue your scam accusation, come and explain your crimes like identity theft, using someones name and giving financial advices, document theft and sharing, .... and this all together with other users involving administration and moderation.

No, you should first come to defend yourself before you accuse anybody, you are a lier and you are a criminal and your opinion should not be anything worth until you prove your own innocence.

Is recyclix a bank? Does it have deposit insurance?

This might still be a good time for you to slither away and hope that none of your friends invested too much money based on your "advice". I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when it all comes crashing down. Those referral pennies will not buy protection from angry bagholders.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:44:44 AM

If you cant pay out $ 1, what will you say, I bet you will stay silent. Scamming is against law and so are ponzis, you could face jail time in poland if you scam. Telling others that they should be silent about $ 20 per month makes an real asshole of you, if you have $ 20 per month to throw away, donate it or give it just to me I will donate it to some who would be happy to get $1 and some food, not $20 per month!

because you not deposited, first check information, newsletters. whatever you guys  don't understand how, you too scared to make 1st deposit, to make constantly deposit / month, to earn more moneys? If 20€/month big money for you so, be silent.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:11:25 AM

That is not the point I was raising at all.

The point is to do with the 'system' of investment being acutely setup to ensure the minimal number of withdrawals and the maximum amount of fund retention, otherwise the ponzi *will* collapse.

Remember, they are not actually making any money, they are a ponzi scam. For all that 'profit' on the screen their users see after having deposited their own payment to Recyclix as the initial 'investment' and run through multiple 'cycles', it is crucial that only a tiny fraction of it is ever taken out of the system. Certainly it needs to be less going out than new deposits coming in, hence the push into new countries to con the poor and credulous out of their hard-earned money on the promise of insane returns.

They also count on newbies misunderstanding the process by way of their convoluted scheme involving the supposed handling of this waste and conversion into plastic granules, with many believing they will make a profit after the first five-week cycle, to find that the 'profit' only actually occurs by 'compounding', through restarting the cycle many times.

As people see the numbers on the screen reach larger and larger amounts they become more motivated to 'compound' that supposed profit, over and over again, thereby ensuring that their initial investment remains in the system.

For every user who does cash out more than they invested the 'profit' is simply money which other people deposited, who are going through their own repeat cycles and who haven't cashed out more than their initial investment and are equally hypnotized by the numbers on the screen.

But the whole system comes crashing down rapidly if they do not get more new deposits and, even then, as the number of 'investors' increases there is the fact that a larger amount of withdrawal requests will be being made, requiring EVEN MORE new investors be found to make deposits.

Then math comes along and blows the whole house of cards down.

When it goes it goes down real fast and the moment you start to hear of withdrawal requests not being processed is the moment it is too late because your subsequent withdrawal request isn't going to be processed, either.

ReaLm85

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:25:49 AM

The point is to do with the 'system' of investment being acutely setup to ensure the minimal number of withdrawals and the maximum amount of fund retention, otherwise the ponzi *will* collapse.

Remember, they are not actually making any money, they are a ponzi scam. For all that 'profit' on the screen their users see after having deposited their own payment to Recyclix as the initial 'investment' and run through multiple 'cycles', it is crucial that only a tiny fraction of it is ever taken out of the system. Certainly it needs to be less going out than new deposits coming in, hence the push into new countries to con the poor and credulous out of their hard-earned money on the promise of insane returns.

They also count on newbies misunderstanding the process by way of their convoluted scheme involving the supposed handling of this waste and conversion into plastic granules, with many believing they will make a profit after the first five-week cycle, to find that the 'profit' only actually occurs by 'compounding', through restarting the cycle many times.

As people see the numbers on the screen reach larger and larger amounts they become more motivated to 'compound' that supposed profit, over and over again, thereby ensuring that their initial investment remains in the system.

For every user who does cash out more than they invested the 'profit' is simply money which other people deposited, who are going through their own repeat cycles and who haven't cashed out more than their initial investment and are equally hypnotized by the numbers on the screen.

But the whole system comes crashing down rapidly if they do not get more new deposits and, even then, as the number of 'investors' increases there is the fact that a larger amount of withdrawal requests will be being made, requiring EVEN MORE new investors be found to make deposits.

When it goes it goes down real fast and the moment you start to hear of withdrawal requests not being processed is the moment it is too late because your subsequent withdrawal request isn't going to be processed, either.
Do you not recognize the new business model, or what you are doing to thereby avoid and to write about it is just the worst way. Yes they charge money. They make from the business. But as long as your understanding of the system will be bad opinion as you and others of your buddies will cry out that it is a Ponzi it is not reliable. If the people will not support the system, and it will become Ponzi. This is understandable. But when you press this the perfect system to despair, to convince people to do not invest in the system, what remains and think about you.
ReaLm85

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:38:15 AM

You dont have any clues these "numbers" are real or not real, and plastic recycle are real or not real, whatever you can google and search all info what recyclix is sponsoring, where the moneys is going. How long you want to go here it's only your decision, not company and not other persons. Here you can make profit with 5tons - 140€ every cycle, and whatever... you believe that or not.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:58:42 AM

You dont have any clues these "numbers" are real or not real, and plastic recycle are real or not real,

I don't need to think if the numbers on the screen are real or not real when the claimed business underlying them cannot possibly be making the amount of profit needed to offer their 'investors' the high returns they do.

Plastics recycling across the world is struggling to survive due to the slump in oil prices. None of them are making anything like the sort of income from it that Recyclix would have to be making.

Therefore the *only* way for them to be structured and offer the claimed returns that they do, is as a ponzi scheme.

iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:25:02 AM

Do you not recognize the new business model,

Which kind of business model? Unfortunately recyclix doesn't provide a valuable business model.

There are several hints, that they don't have it. I spoke with the German "headquarter" and he couldn't explain me a lot of things. I was really interested, because who don't want to earn money as fast and easy they promise.

Sure they rent some recycling fabrics to make sightseen tours for their victims investors and they spent regulary time on some fairs. But real business model is missing.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 11:56:21 AM

Do you not recognize the new business model, or what you are doing to thereby avoid and to write about it is just the worst way. Yes they charge money. They make from the business. But as long as your understanding of the system will be bad opinion as you and others of your buddies will cry out that it is a Ponzi it is not reliable. If the people will not support the system, and it will become Ponzi. This is understandable. But when you press this the perfect system to despair, to convince people to do not invest in the system, what remains and think about you.

Uhm... are you saying that if there was an infinite supply of fools bringing money in then it wouldn't "become Ponzi"?
ompul

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:05:55 AM

Of course that Recyclix is Ponzi scheme. Smart one, with lot of smoke and mirrors but easy to expose if one have a bit of experience in real business. It was enough to verify mentioned "Mc Donald contract" , nice job :-).

Now in Poland starts Investigation committee in Polish Parliment regarding another Ponzi scheme. It was  called Amber Gold and people invested in "gold". More than 100 mln EUR disappeared from small investor pockets. They even bought they own airline and corrupted high rank politicians. So imagine how easy is to buy/lease some old factory with one machine to prepare "open days" :-)

This investing in "waste" seems to bo sense of humour popular among prisoners, refering to this biggest Ponzi in Poland (Amber Gold).
Some more explanation in polish here: http://transatlantycki.blogspot.com/2016/09/recyclix-inwestowaes-juz-z-gold-pora-na.html
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:45:38 AM

Of course that Recyclix is Ponzi scheme. Smart one, with lot of smoke and mirrors but easy to expose if one have a bit of experience in real business. It was enough to verify mentioned "Mc Donald contract").

Yeah they still have the claim to be working with McDonald's on their website and facebook timeline, only now they say that it is a sub-contract through an existing McDonald's partner. When asked who that is they refuse to say right now, but assure people they will answer it on the 'open day' events they are having on the 20th-23rd of this month. An open day they keep reminding people is only to be attended by those who have been selected. I think their plan is to claim they named the sub-contractor to the attendees but on the condition it was not to be divulged to anyone because otherwise they'll be 'harassed' by people.

That's my prediction for how they'll probably try to spin that debunked McDonald's lie. Otherwise if they name this supposed sub-contractor then all it is going to take is another query to McDonald's and even if they name a genuine sub-contractor of McDonald's, there is no way that McD would allow such an association when the briefest of internet searches shows Recyclix to be a scam.

So imagine how easy is to buy/lease some old factory with one machine to prepare "open days" :-)

Absolutely. Their bullshit excuse for not giving the location of their facility is absurd:

Nobody would have been turning up 'at all hours' demanding to be let in. Who would expect to be let in to any business outside of regular working hours?

Good job. As I have said previously, it is important that there are plenty of resources for people to learn the facts about this scam in many languages.

ompul

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:30:23 PM

Yeah they still have the claim to be working with McDonald's on their website and facebook timeline, only now they say that it is a sub-contract through an existing McDonald's partner. When asked who that is they refuse to say right now, but assure people they will answer it on the 'open day' events they are having on the 20th-23rd of this month. An open day they keep reminding people is only to be attended by those who have been selected. I think their plan is to claim they named the sub-contractor to the attendees but on the condition it was not to be divulged to anyone because otherwise they'll be 'harassed' by people.

Or they just will select dozen of people they are working with them in that "business", make some movie, et voila :-)

3 additional facts:

Polish version of their website is not written in clear polish language. Sure not written by Pole. They forgot to hire someone to do proofreading.

They practically have no sales offer. Looks that are not interested in selling their granulate.

They did not deliver financial report for 2014/2015 to National Registry Court (KRS). And this is obligation for each company registered in KRS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: