Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
SerenaL

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:17:24 PM

The market does not offer enough stability for me to quit my job. I would only quit if I were consistently making thousands a month.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:07:42 PM

The market does not offer enough stability for me to quit my job. I would only quit if I were consistently making thousands a month.

Nothing is "enough stability" , fiat is also very fluctuating and it will be worse soon. The order book is thinning and liquidity decreasing from forex markets since the crisis.

I would not put my money in fiat because the volatility might catch up soon and it will be messy.

I think bitcoin is fair more stable now than any other fiat.

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:57:56 PM

in week end , i Quit from my day job to go full time opn bitcoin,
i can earning 0.01-0.1 bitcoin in 1 day (trading also some from faucet if i get booring)

maybe  i will quit from my day job but not this time Wink

Please decide: you have quit from your day job as you tell in the first row or you will quit (in the future) from your day job as you tell in the third row. It is to much interesting this your situation when you in the same time are in day job and are not in the day job. Can you write here in which way you can be in the same moment in two different places (work and not in work but somewhere else)?

sorry to make you confused,
every weekend i work full time on bitcoin i earning 0.01-0.1
and everyday i work in real job (Staff Tax at small company)

in future i will Quit from my Tax Job to go full time on bitcopin

This is the right way to write. Now I understand that you are human. While I had doubt about this when I read that you were in two places in the same time.

sorry for my bad english Smiley
I m a really normal human, i can't do kagebunshin  Cheesy
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:05:36 PM

The question in the tittle is not set good.
It is similar to me if you ask will you quit your day job in USD for EUR.
Bitcoin is a currency like virtual USD,EUR... it is spendable like others, it is just a form of payment for a task,job, the answer is no.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:23:50 PM

Yeah, you are right. There is no stability in bitcoin prices, it has traveled from $ 1000 to $ 240. Its not a good idea to totally depend on bitcoin job, its is perfectly alright if you are doing it as a part time and for some extra money. But if the bitcoin prices are rises and you are earning enough as compared to your regular job then you can think about it but it will take long time for such situation.
MasterYii

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:45:59 AM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

Well I think biticoin is really amazing but I love my day job like it makes me happy and I cant lose a source of income, very hard to look for a job these days.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:19:36 AM

To me Bitcoin is like a side dish. I don't feel very comfortable actually investing my hard earned money on it because it fluctuates too much, but if someone pays me for a small service in it (I'm a designer) I won't convert it to fiat.

I think having some amount is wise as an investment, Bitcoin has a chance to go full mainstream if there is a new economic crisis and there are a lot of companies investing on it.
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:48:08 AM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

Absolutely, I am confident about biticoin and I have a feeling it will get better in the future more than it already is. Time will come that many people will regret they did not invest for it this time.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:20:30 AM

Bitcoin is a currency like virtual USD,EUR... it is spendable like others, it is just a form of payment for a task,job, the answer is no.
Yeah, the title is bit weird for me too, it sounds that bitcoin is like a company Roll Eyes
But if OP means get salary in form of bitcoin I think isnt a good idea, since its value has volatility.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mordekaiser

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:57:29 AM

Dont have a day job, but if I have maybe I wont quit just to concentrate in biticoin, biticoin is awesome but I the real job is means being with the real people in its like it will keep me sociable in a way.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:01:51 AM

Well if I can make 150USD week in bitcoins I will definitely leave my job and start doing bitcoin earnings everyday. From that I will make a business like small restaurant or eatery , ktv etc. So if ever bitcoin will not rock in the future, I have own source of income.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:47:19 PM

job is a job. if I have two jobs I would not refuse it. as long as it is still comforting me and my family.
novadragon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:47:24 PM

job is a job. if I have two jobs I would not refuse it. as long as it is still comforting me and my family.
you're absolutely right
Not everyone wants to stop working to find something they like
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:19:55 PM

Yeah, the title is bit weird for me too, it sounds that bitcoin is like a company Roll Eyes
But if OP means get salary in form of bitcoin I think isnt a good idea, since its value has volatility.

For the second line of your comment i would say that if you plan to invest in bitcoin after you get the salary in fiat cash money than it is more that perfect to receive your salary in bitcoins.
The price of you salary then varies it can be higher sometimes it can be lower as the bitcoin price change periodically.
If i choose to invest after i get the cash then i would accept this kind of payment but not quitting my job.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:38:50 PM

The title says it all bitcoin value is at 200 but were at 1000 dollars soo the question is very well written.Back to discussion,if its value were a bit above i would keep my job as i own a company of food,soo for me its just an extra at this moment to go full bitcoin i should have some project that give me around 10 btc montly of profit,i guess there is some companies but requiring a huge investment .
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:59:39 AM

I work in the real world for the family. while my work with bitcoin is for pleasure.
Nami

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:25:44 AM

For me I wont quit my day job I cant lose a source of income and I will do the both, biticoin and my day job.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:41:39 PM

why i must Quit from my real job ?
i can get 2 salary, main from real job and part time from bitcoin

Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:48:10 PM

Smiley

Getting 2 salaries is the best way but also it's hard to get most of both of them.
The percentage of unemployed people is increasing and i don't any good thing to leave as it is the main source maybe for living.
But if you can earn with bitcoin more than your main job then why not.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:55:17 PM

Smiley

Getting 2 salaries is the best way but also it's hard to get most of both of them.
The percentage of unemployed people is increasing and i don't any good thing to leave as it is the main source maybe for living.
But if you can earn with bitcoin more than your main job then why not.

Im sure i can earning more than my main job if i go full time on bitcoin, but future reference better i have a real job ,")

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: