Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
jokerrj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:34:13 AM

Quit a day job is like getting our-self into a risk.The risk is high because if we are not able to spent some time we'll surely get into of financial problem.
you're right, out of work just to bring somebody in losses. Imagine, if you can produce a bitcoin as large as your salary, then you will get double salary in a month, you can get rich quick if you can take advantage of it

Yes, doing both is good for the future, as the job can take care of you and your family, while earnings from bitcoins can take care of your basic expenses.

Looking for a long term signature campaign. Pm me
matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:51:43 PM

Quit a day job is like getting our-self into a risk.The risk is high because if we are not able to spent some time we'll surely get into of financial problem.

Yeah, you can not quit your day job to do something that is based on chance. With your job you are guaranteed of an income.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:58:45 PM

Yeah, you can not quit your day job to do something that is based on chance. With your job you are guaranteed of an income.

Yes, job promises you guaranteed returns in the form of salary, bitcoin can be good as an extra at an moment, but totally depending on bitcoins would not be wiser thing to do.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:39:03 AM

that's why i have plan to reach minimum 10BTC before i quit of my dayjob and go to full on bitcoin
we need some capital before we action

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:52:04 AM

that's why i have plan to reach minimum 10BTC before i quit of my dayjob and go to full on bitcoin

Capital. Yeah that is right. And an emergency BTC's in case something bad happen. Going full time will have a higher risk, if you lose this all all you wont have anything to right in your resume about what work did you do in those past months that you are just at home trading and investing. Companies dont like blank in those pages of your life.
Monkey Luffy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:03:23 PM

All eggs in one basket? no thanks! As much as I do think Bitcoin will succeed I am not going to gamble my entire life on that. Basically you are saying your life has a set value and are okay with that, mine it doesn't have a limit, I don't want to set an exact number on my life.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:59:55 PM

All eggs in one basket? no thanks! As much as I do think Bitcoin will succeed I am not going to gamble my entire life on that. Basically you are saying your life has a set value and are okay with that, mine it doesn't have a limit, I don't want to set an exact number on my life.

Yeah I like bitcoin but going all the way? That's not me. I bet on more horses. And yes bitcoin is 1 but it is very risky at the moment.
Will i go for it when it has become mainstream? Oh yeah.
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:31:31 AM

These days my job is a teacher in high school. and just have free time when the afternoon and evening. I found I could work on bitcoin in the late afternoon or evening. bitcoin can be done on a part-time I've done this a month ago, and there is no problem

yes we are the same, as I'm doing this I'm currently a 3rd year college with part time job as a telemarketer but still I'm able to earn with bitcoin with income since it is now stable and it is a big help with my expenses as a college student with my everything that I need
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:31:46 AM

if i can get higher salary then i work in realshop/realjob why not?
japan regulation bitcoin today, i hope other country will following japan to make regulation in bitcoin

The same but the best thing I expect is the price needs to be stable above $500 so that it will create a strong mind to leave my daily job without any doubt.

if bitcoin comunity, bitcoin foundation etc. create more good news i think we can stable at $600
sometimes people make new "sensation" with fakenews to make bitcoin fail Roll Eyes

This is one hell of a true story. Happened last year I think when someone sold all his bitcoin. Then telling the media it has no future. Just that one blink they can make it fall. That is why I cant do this as full time job. Just do it part time for your extra expenses.

Is that Mike Hearn? It's not last year but last January.

Well I think Hearn didn't sold all of his coins. He just make a situation so others can still see cheap prices lol. The support around $430 that time is really strong and can considered as new bottom.

Shorters earned a lot of money that day. For a short period of time bitcoin dropped to just above 300. If you got out of short in the lowest point and went back to long, that is easy 200 dollars per coin. If you can catch all that action everytime it happens, you can quit your job and focus on bitcoin.
shane

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:36:37 AM

Capital. Yeah that is right. And an emergency BTC's in case something bad happen. Going full time will have a higher risk, if you lose this all all you wont have anything to right in your resume about what work did you do in those past months that you are just at home trading and investing. Companies dont like blank in those pages of your life.

yeahh...
this is my plan, if in 1month I can not meet my daily needs with bitcoin earning, i will use my capital to pay daily needs

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:37:28 AM

yeahh...
this is my plan, if in 1month I can not meet my daily needs with bitcoin earning, i will use my capital to pay daily needs

Obviously. What other option you have other than that?

elyas772

Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:44:44 AM

i found some biggest person focus at bitcoin then he is succes now, im not have "good skill " in html,php,cooding etc. to build website or make new altcoin, if i can im sure i will go fulltime on bitcoin,for me i will use bitcoin as sidejob

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:28:04 AM

If my company ever decided to pay me in Bitcoin, I would definitely accept the offer. But I will definitely not quite my job.
kartaggen

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:13:23 AM

If my company ever decided to pay me in Bitcoin, I would definitely accept the offer. But I will definitely not quite my job.

Yeah you should never quit your job, as bitcoin is good as an extra, and for sake of that extra you cannot afford to quit your full time job, as you get variety of benefits from your job.
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:43:29 AM

If my earnings from bitcoins is more in compare to my monthly salary, then I would quit my job and get into bitcoins as a full timer, it would be fun to work on bitcoin for a full time.
shane

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:57:57 AM

yeahh...

collect bitcoin until reach 10btc then use it for trading, withdraw your profit every week Smiley
bitcoin market is 24/7 is good for dayjob

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Watercooler

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:07:39 PM

yeahh...

collect bitcoin until reach 10btc then use it for trading, withdraw your profit every week Smiley
bitcoin market is 24/7 is good for dayjob

Are you such a good trader, that you can always make a profit with 10 BTC? Any tips on how to trade?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:21:33 PM

I would only do this if i would get a decent income and had a good buffer to survive a year.
Else it's very risk to work in bitcoin since it is just too risky, even holding it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:01:18 PM

maybe i am first of the person who late for read all member post in this thread mostly in this thread advised you don't leave the job but i am resign from my job for spending all of my time for bitcoin i think earn bitcoin is easy from faucet because my friend recommended me for do some faucet and i will be rich expectation is not reality bitcoin is difficult it need extra work,risk,money,and time.
think twice before quitting your job  Cool

Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:28:29 PM

maybe i am first of the person who late for read all member post in this thread mostly in this thread advised you don't leave the job but i am resign from my job for spending all of my time for bitcoin i think earn bitcoin is easy from faucet because my friend recommended me for do some faucet and i will be rich expectation is not reality bitcoin is difficult it need extra work,risk,money,and time.
think twice before quitting your job  Cool

Yeah remember your job provides you security. Right now that is very important. A lot of companies are going bankrupt. And to live you need money
Either to buy things or to pay for your costs.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: