Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:55:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459161 times)
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:25:29 AM

for now i won't, because my work is not that hard and i always get a free time to visit this forum. It's still a good way to do this as a side job to earn extra income.

If i were you, i also not quit my work. Having work that have much free time is really good. So you can earn more money when you don't do anything at work.

Quitting a job which gives you stable money per month is not safe,just do bitcoin when you have such time and not go full time as you might end up being in the streets.
Very true statement. A company may start reorganisation or fire you for b.s. reasons. Job safety is an illusion.

armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:59:21 PM

It's hard to live on money what you earing from begining with bitcoin. But need to wait a bit and if you will doing well it's real to live as full timer.

Well its really not enough what i earn right now with bitcoin and i cant quit my job,well if i can profit more then i will be able to do so.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:18:52 AM

for now i won't, because my work is not that hard and i always get a free time to visit this forum. It's still a good way to do this as a side job to earn extra income.

If i were you, i also not quit my work. Having work that have much free time is really good. So you can earn more money when you don't do anything at work.

Quitting a job which gives you stable money per month is not safe,just do bitcoin when you have such time and not go full time as you might end up being in the streets.
yes a real job gives you certainty to sufficient ur life for a month. but if you're quit i agree with u, you might end up in the streets.  Cool
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:05:37 AM

To quit a day job to start your own business, bitcoin related or not, is always risky. Won't do it unless I have a proven working business model. Better to start something on the side and turn full time when it becomes profitable.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:18:50 AM

yes a real job gives you certainty to sufficient ur life for a month. but if you're quit i agree with u, you might end up in the streets.  Cool

If you do some drastic measure in your life without thinking about what consequence it might bring to your future then quitting your job will really bring you to streets.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:33:53 AM

It's hard to live on money what you earing from begining with bitcoin. But need to wait a bit and if you will doing well it's real to live as full timer.

Well its really not enough what i earn right now with bitcoin and i cant quit my job,well if i can profit more then i will be able to do so.
The key is the amount of revenue generated from the bitcoin I'm sure if the income or salary is greater in bitcoin. I'm sure you'll think to get out of your work in a real job and switch to bitcoin.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:46:45 AM

Getting a reliable earning with bitcoin needs lot time to be spent. So to have a wealthy life quitting day job and going full time on bitcoin is needed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:56:37 AM

agree with you if I've got a job that is scrumptious and easy and I enjoy being in a job that I would not take the risk to get out of that work dude
if you still have free time from your work in real job its was very nice. you can use it to earn bitcoin.
better working part-time in bitcoin I think it's not a problem
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:10:03 PM

I think it's important to feel happy at your daily job and if you are not satisfied with your working conditions and want to pursue an employment in the Bitcoin industry then by all means I think you should go for it. There are a lot of job openings in the IT related to the development of Bitcoin projects.

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:50:16 PM

Getting a reliable earning with bitcoin needs lot time to be spent. So to have a wealthy life quitting day job and going full time on bitcoin is needed.
nope This is the privilege of bitcoin you can produce and earn bitcoin easily only work part-time in bitcoin. I myself was very dense lecture schedule. but I can set the time for bitcoin trading and work for bitcoin on the sidelines of the break
this is awesome right ?
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:57:17 PM

I think it's important to feel happy at your daily job and if you are not satisfied with your working conditions and want to pursue an employment in the Bitcoin industry then by all means I think you should go for it. There are a lot of job openings in the IT related to the development of Bitcoin projects.

My day job provides me the funds to buy bitcoins. Until we reach the height, it's part time bitcoin only.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:13:34 PM

The key is the amount of revenue generated from the bitcoin I'm sure if the income or salary is greater in bitcoin. I'm sure you'll think to get out of your work in a real job and switch to bitcoin.

Even though, a stable job is too valuable to be exchange to something that is still unstable and very young. And why quit if you can do both. You only work for 8 hours, there is still plenty of time to do bitcoin even if you keep your day job. Why sacrifice one if you can keep them both.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:19:22 PM

It is indeed better to have just a daily job, otherwise your life will get to risky and that cant be good. To have a daily job is good.
And just see Bitcoin as a small earning or just as hobby and not as depending earning, you never know what the value will be and that is the problem.
It is very hard to predict the value of Bitcoin.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:15:05 PM

It is indeed better to have just a daily job, otherwise your life will get to risky and that cant be good. To have a daily job is good.
And just see Bitcoin as a small earning or just as hobby and not as depending earning, you never know what the value will be and that is the problem.
you do not need to be difficult to predict the value of bitcoin. The most important and better, you always make profit every day and collect as much as possible. because the result would be better than a real job.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:17:38 PM

with 10000 BTC and GPU mining super computer -rig definitely will leave any other jobs

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:29:45 PM

you do not need to be difficult to predict the value of bitcoin. The most important and better, you always make profit every day and collect as much as possible. because the result would be better than a real job.

I do not think that because the fact is also that you have to keep in mind there are also huge risks you have to take.
The bitcoin can collapse and than you will have no job anymore and you will lose a lot of money also..
Sturgeon

Activity: 392

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:44:07 AM

YES I CAN EARN 5BTC/MONTH

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:57:22 AM

I can just buy bitcoin with my day job income so i dont need to quit my day job to go full time on btc. im not going all in till i know for sure btc has a strong and safe future.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:07:30 AM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

I also consider bitcoin as another source of income. I will not kill any source of income for me. As a matter of fact, I want it to be complimentary with each other. I would do both, day job and bitcoin as long as I possibly can.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:39:25 AM

I don't know what is meant by reliable income ?
because it limits people's salaries is vary maybe I'll go to work full time in bitcoin. when I've been getting a steady income

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: