Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459156 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:38:34 AM

Full time on bitcoin sees not bad, u can choose when you want to work and how much per day, but money will be so minor first two months i guess.
yeah excellence working on bitcoin is that you can be the boss for yourself and you can choose the hours of work for you. so you can work at any time. That profit can you get when working in bitcoin.
and one more working on bitcoin not too expend a lot of energy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:09:51 PM

Full time on bitcoin sees not bad, u can choose when you want to work and how much per day, but money will be so minor first two months i guess.
yeah excellence working on bitcoin is that you can be the boss for yourself and you can choose the hours of work for you. so you can work at any time. That profit can you get when working in bitcoin.

But you should be able to make good amount from it then only the purpose of getting full time in bitcoin will be served and if you cannot earn big amount then its better to keep it part time.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:02:56 PM

That is the reason why I dont have to leave my decent job to take full time on bitcoin. I can do bitcoin jobs any time I want. So still more precious time doing my real life job. Multiple source income is a must for ne to secure my financial goals.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:48:23 PM

That is the reason why I dont have to leave my decent job to take full time on bitcoin. I can do bitcoin jobs any time I want. So still more precious time doing my real life job. Multiple source income is a must for ne to secure my financial goals.

There are pro's and con's of doing full time bitcoin job from doing full time day job.

Pro's of full time bitcoin job:
Freedom of choice(well freedom to choose what service you can do and will do)
Freedom from hours(you can do it anytime)

Con's of full time bitcoin job
Low profit(if what you get is just a micro-job)
You need a lot of programming lessons and design tutorial(you need to be able to gain more profit, this are the things that earns you a bitcoin not a lot but already enough to survive)

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 07:01:52 PM

Many people saying that daily job is better than bitcoin full timer, but i think good bitcoin full timer making reall good money. Just need to make a choise sometimes.

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:58:10 PM

Many people saying that daily job is better than bitcoin full timer, but i think good bitcoin full timer making reall good money. Just need to make a choise sometimes.

It depends from where you're currently living..

If you're from a third world country then it is good for you to go full time for bitcoin. Why?
You will gain more profit than usual, if for example your job is for US base rate. Then you can profit more because US currency has a higher value than those who live in a third world country

But if you're living from a first country like US, it is really better to do full time in daily job.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:15:21 PM

If you're from a third world country then it is good for you to go full time for bitcoin. Why?
You will gain more profit than usual, if for example your job is for US base rate. Then you can profit more because US currency has a higher value than those who live in a third world country

But if you're living from a first country like US, it is really better to do full time in daily job.

Yeah cost of living is high in US in compare to third world countries, as if you are living in a town in third world country even 1 btc can take care of yours.
sk00t3r

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:20:50 PM

Not just 2 months if you cant find a better and stable job that could work it out. Expenses will be the main problem here. Plus the payment for internet connection. Better save some first before starting it.
Yeah! it is better to have a back up work in life. At least if one losses you can still have the other as your source of income. Day job offers us the best due to all the benefits we are receiving and we can also loan if we want money because we have something to show that we have work and we are capable to pay. Bitcoin is not yet fully recognized by the community so better be safe.

Yeah day job offers you many benefits, as you are getting salary on monthly basis which is credited in bank, so your financial image also gets better in eyes of the bank, and bank can be helpful at the time of emergencies.

Day job is the better option, as mentioned in the above quote day job helps at times of emergency which is hard with bitcoin. I think bitcoin as an additional earning and a saving for future.

Exactly bitcoin is a good as a part time income and cannot depend totally on it, as if you want to depend only on it then you need to earn high amount of bitcoin on monthly basis which is not possible for everyone.

yeah If you want to earn high amount with bitcoin then you have to first invest  money in bitcoin and you need proper knowledge about it how you can make more benefit then only its possible.    
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:43:03 PM

Not just 2 months if you cant find a better and stable job that could work it out. Expenses will be the main problem here. Plus the payment for internet connection. Better save some first before starting it.
Yeah! it is better to have a back up work in life. At least if one losses you can still have the other as your source of income. Day job offers us the best due to all the benefits we are receiving and we can also loan if we want money because we have something to show that we have work and we are capable to pay. Bitcoin is not yet fully recognized by the community so better be safe.

Yeah day job offers you many benefits, as you are getting salary on monthly basis which is credited in bank, so your financial image also gets better in eyes of the bank, and bank can be helpful at the time of emergencies.

Day job is the better option, as mentioned in the above quote day job helps at times of emergency which is hard with bitcoin. I think bitcoin as an additional earning and a saving for future.

Exactly bitcoin is a good as a part time income and cannot depend totally on it, as if you want to depend only on it then you need to earn high amount of bitcoin on monthly basis which is not possible for everyone.

yeah If you want to earn high amount with bitcoin then you have to first invest  money in bitcoin and you need proper knowledge about it how you can make more benefit then only its possible.    

Majority of people here have a full time job, so not possible for them to spend enough time here, and if you have enough time to spend here then you also need to hold that extra skills to earn extra bitcoins.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:18:02 PM

I would never quit my day job for the bitcoin because there are too many risks in my eyes, I would never do this there are so many things that can go wrong.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:15:44 PM

I would never quit my day job for the bitcoin because there are too many risks in my eyes, I would never do this there are so many things that can go wrong.

Exactly price of bitcoin matters a lot to ear a living with it, but even if price goes higher you should always continue with your full time job as it offers you financial security.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:03:36 AM

Why would you do this, the bitcoin still has to be a lot bigger to do this in my opinion, right now its not worth the risks.
There is indeed a lot that can go wrong and will let you be poor for a long time.
streazight

Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:07:57 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 09:09:08 AM by streazight

i wont quit my currecnt job
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 01:13:03 AM

Most of the people find their current job boring or less paying  But it's too early to quit a job for bitcoin earning unless you were a;ready earning more than double from your current job.  A regular  income is must for living and I am afraid bitcoin  does not offer such stability.

Yes because somr people got job that not fited to their skill but they have no choice to leave because there someone relaying on their salary and for gambling your future to do full time in bitcoin? It is bad idea men bitcoin is just digital money and our earning for it is not fix, even if you own your bitcoin website that can earn big amount of btc you cannot say it will last forever and its really better that you have stable job because its really can help you for securing your future, make bitcoin earnings as past time and you will enjoying it.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:27:10 AM

Most of the people find their current job boring or less paying  But it's too early to quit a job for bitcoin earning unless you were a;ready earning more than double from your current job.  A regular  income is must for living and I am afraid bitcoin  does not offer such stability.

Yes because somr people got job that not fited to their skill but they have no choice to leave because there someone relaying on their salary and for gambling your future to do full time in bitcoin? It is bad idea men bitcoin is just digital money and our earning for it is not fix, even if you own your bitcoin website that can earn big amount of btc you cannot say it will last forever and its really better that you have stable job because its really can help you for securing your future, make bitcoin earnings as past time and you will enjoying it.
That's true earnings in bitcoins are not fixed we might earn a little of earn unlimited amount of money but the problem is the security, we are not secured relying only the future of bitcoins cause we do not hold the future. Keep your job and do sideline with bitcoins just to be safe.
streazight

Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:49:23 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 04:07:11 AM by streazight

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your

day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another

source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

Well right now i get $250 per month for my job. If i could find a better and efficient way of earning bitcoins,
then i will definitely quit my job.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 04:54:33 AM

im not sure if bitcoin is my fulltime job rightnow but ive been earning with bitcoin for
the past few months and some other jobs im doing in the internet like translation
and doing some story writing if someone requested it. but most of my earnings
came from bitcoin.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:16:35 AM

im not sure if bitcoin is my fulltime job rightnow but ive been earning with bitcoin for
the past few months and some other jobs im doing in the internet like translation
and doing some story writing if someone requested it. but most of my earnings
came from bitcoin.

If most of your time is used on doing your online jobs that earns bitcoin. Then it could be also considered that you are now on earning with bitcoins, full time. And good thing that you have known a lot of internet jobs for earning bitcoins daily, I think it can suffice your daily needs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:19:44 AM

it's my plan, get more capital as more as posible, then i made a little bussines, and i own my bussines .
better to be boss of your self instead you become an employee.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:34:10 AM

it's my plan, get more capital as more as posible, then i made a little bussines, and i own my bussines .
better to be boss of your self instead you become an employee.

Every one wants to be the boss of their own businesses but of course your responsibility will always be needed once you have your own business.
Like, you need to manage it properly, and you are thinking of different billing statements and other problems as well when having a business. You will be obligue to put the responsibility of the company to your shoulders.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: