Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459153 times)
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:19:59 PM

For me bitcoin is always good as an secondary income, but you cannot depend only on it for living, as there is no assurance that price will go higher in future, and if you quit your job then you are taking a big risk.

Very right. Those who cant stretch their time might do this. But it is not a right decision at all. Bitcoin earning can be done with just a little time and you can now access it in your smartphones.
For me you can work on bitcoin in your free time or after your job, i think you do not need to quit your job and to be full time on bitcoin. And thats good if you earn doubled your revenue will increase.
In part time also we can earn more than what we do earn in full time. One small suggestion : develop some skills like bitcoins and altcoins trading and also develop some coding skills as well. Because of so many projects ging on with the bitcoins we the community needs a lot of coders, etc.

It is not really a good thing if you are going to quit your full time job and shift into full time bitcoin. But it depends on you on how you are going to take the advantage of it.
But for me, working part time with bitcoin is the recommended thing to do.

With a full time job I also would not want to do this because its simply not worth it, its depending on a lot of things.
The first is of course what kind of full time job you are having in first place, I would never throw a well payed job away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:18:03 PM

For me bitcoin is always good as an secondary income, but you cannot depend only on it for living, as there is no assurance that price will go higher in future, and if you quit your job then you are taking a big risk.

Very right. Those who cant stretch their time might do this. But it is not a right decision at all. Bitcoin earning can be done with just a little time and you can now access it in your smartphones.
For me you can work on bitcoin in your free time or after your job, i think you do not need to quit your job and to be full time on bitcoin. And thats good if you earn doubled your revenue will increase.
In part time also we can earn more than what we do earn in full time. One small suggestion : develop some skills like bitcoins and altcoins trading and also develop some coding skills as well. Because of so many projects ging on with the bitcoins we the community needs a lot of coders, etc.

It is not really a good thing if you are going to quit your full time job and shift into full time bitcoin. But it depends on you on how you are going to take the advantage of it.
But for me, working part time with bitcoin is the recommended thing to do.

With a full time job I also would not want to do this because its simply not worth it, its depending on a lot of things.
The first is of course what kind of full time job you are having in first place, I would never throw a well payed job away.
I think we have things to consider that's why a certain person wants to do full time in bitcoin. They sometimes think that it really worth a shot when they try to and I agree for them as long as they have a certain work that makes it secure to work and it's not a temporary.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:25:46 PM

Don't really know, maybe when i will be sure that bitcoin can make my life better and my earnings will be bigger than on daily job, i will become a full timer.

escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:33:37 PM

Having multiple works will consume your time and this might affect your social relation towards your friends, family and even your girlfriend if you are in a relationship.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:38:12 PM

You can actually be smart enough to hold on to your bitcoins and wait for the pump before you sell it but is seems that the bitcoin's price bothers you so much then just convert it into USD upfront when you get your bitcoins. But I do agree with the first person of this quote. If you're earning much more in bitcoins than in your day job, then just leave your day job. Day jobs are boring and they can only act as a disturbance to your bitcoin journey.

Day jobs are boring if you only earned a little amount every month. Also take note that it's useless to hold if you will leave your day job and will start relying on bitcoin as your main source of income.

You need to eat 3 times a day that means you will use your money everyday. So where you will get it? Of course in bitcoin earnings since you don't have a day job.

People who has day jobs can hold for a long period of time because they have another source of income and that is their day jobs.

Ever heard of not holding all your coins? Roll Eyes

But of course you can always use some of your savings to survive for the first week or two. Just to fulfill your daily needs. If you want to maximize your earnings from selling your bitcoins in the incoming halving, then you will choose to spend your bitcoins as little as possible.

The problem with holding on to your bitcoins is that you don't know when to actually let go of all of it. Just make a goal and when you reached that certain amount at a certain price, then sell your coins. If you hold on to your coins forever, then it would be as if you never earned anything at all because you can't actually use your money. You wouldn't be able to eat just like the person above said. Know when to sell your coins, maybe a part of it if you think it would be better to hold on to some of them. Smiley

You are not getting my point. Want to test it in reality since that is your stand? Can you take that in the real world and see for yourself if you will succeed in your stated thoughts?

Tired of crappy price rise expectations due to halving. We are talking of living here.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:42:35 PM

Having multiple works will consume your time and this might affect your social relation towards your friends, family and even your girlfriend if you are in a relationship.

there are times that you need to have multiple jobs because of your financial situation and the expenses you may have in your life.
you only need to learn how to manage your time. and spend enough time on each job and dedicate some for your life too so that you can reach some kind of balance.

besides a second job doesn't have to take up all your time, for example it can be trading which can be quick and with little time and have enough return for you.

--looking for signature--
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:56:23 PM

If there was enough to life from i would defently quit my day job to go full into the bitcoin becasue bitcoins can grow fast but also drop
allot so it will always be a risk when you go full into the bitcoin you know.

if i focus at bitcoin im sure i can earn 0.3/week.
but now i have realjob, that's make me can't full time online at computer, someday in future i will resign from my job and focus at bitcoin.
I have started to do that, I am now doing part time job and doing bitcoins as my main source of income. I am trying to learn some designing and other things which will give me a push in future. But my part time income is enough for leading a decent life while I am saving all my bitcoin income as I believe in bitcoin's future.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:02:09 PM

I would only quit my job if I would make millions with Bitcoin but that is not the case so I am not going to do it. You cannot trust Bitcoin completely because anything can happen then when I have gave up my job it is already to late to go back.

You are talking that you will quit your job after earning millions but you didn't even tryed, how can you be sure that your work will bring to you more money?
I am not sure what is the job of the guy who wrote this, maybe they are only kidding.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:16:15 PM

I would only quit my job if I would make millions with Bitcoin but that is not the case so I am not going to do it. You cannot trust Bitcoin completely because anything can happen then when I have gave up my job it is already to late to go back.

You are talking that you will quit your job after earning millions but you didn't even tryed, how can you be sure that your work will bring to you more money?
I am not sure what is the job of the guy who wrote this, maybe they are only kidding.
Well we don't know each other what we are jobs.. but i can say i am technician and collecting bitcoin is my side job to increase the daily financial to help my family from being poor.. as of now i am still believing in bitoin and i hope i can save more bitcoins in my wallet.. for the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 05:19:55 PM

No i dont uit in a day job to go full time in bitcoin because for me this is just my hobby main job is always the best for me because you have  fix time to work.. than you are working 12 or more hours in front in your computer..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cheepingknickers

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:13:53 PM

the Moment i reach the stable income in BTC, I will definitely resign from this job of mine.... BTC gives us the opportunity to be the boss of our own,... As the rates is getting higher upon the upcoming BTC halving, I'm getting more interested in Investing to more opportunities related to BTC just not the Cloud mining I guess...
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:01:25 PM

the Moment i reach the stable income in BTC, I will definitely resign from this job of mine.... BTC gives us the opportunity to be the boss of our own,... As the rates is getting higher upon the upcoming BTC halving, I'm getting more interested in Investing to more opportunities related to BTC just not the Cloud mining I guess...

I am considering this too. But my target to live a good life is too far away. To live solely on bitcoin is a dream coming true, but too badly it's not for a lot of people to dream.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:18:41 PM

YES, I want to quit my day job, I hate my job.
But I will study and have a job later, of the thing I like to do.

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:50:36 PM

i need to learn more about bitcoin and other coins to find a good way to make monthly steady income then i can quit my job for sure .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:58:03 PM

i need to learn more about bitcoin and other coins to find a good way to make monthly steady income then i can quit my job for sure .

Quitting job is not the good option, If the bitcoin will drop and less then to the amount that you earned from your job then what would you ??
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:36:34 AM

Quitting job is not the good option, If the bitcoin will drop and less then to the amount that you earned from your job then what would you ??

I like what you say. It's too risky at the moment. Be happy you have a job. Bitcoin is nice for a hobby and the cost it will save in the Future.
Not for risking your life.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:34:44 AM

Yeah you are right. Leaving your real job for bitcoin is really risky, you must thinking twice before do that. In your real job you can get promote but in bitcoin it's still on grey area.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:58:56 AM

If the stability in the price of bitcoin came then everyone will adopt this currency and we can then earn bitcoin from a number of more places also and there will be then a uniform gradual increase in the price of bitcoin, then I think we have to go for bitcoin earning.

Traders will have a hard time earning if the price of bitcoin will be too stable. A little.fluctuation here and there will not.hurt. and if you really believe in the currency, there are a lot of income generating tasks that you can do. But if you are not comfortable with it, then doing it for part time would be enough for you.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:35:46 AM

Yeah you are right. Leaving your real job for bitcoin is really risky, you must thinking twice before do that. In your real job you can get promote but in bitcoin it's still on grey area.

it's not risky if you have more skill at bitcoin, if you can compile wallet, or you are developer of new altcoin, i think be fulltime on bitcoin is best way Smiley
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:51:48 AM

it's not risky if you have more skill at bitcoin, if you can compile wallet, or you are developer of new altcoin, i think be fulltime on bitcoin is best way Smiley

If you got that special skill. But without it. What else would you do if suddenly your bitcoin profits are out. A good fall back is still necessary so no need to lose the day job.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: