Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed  (Read 204910 times)
SamSpark

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 06:10:10 PM

IGNORE THE FUD AND PROFIT! Cheesy

FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD is what people (or sock puppets) scream when they have no way to refute genuine concerns.

Then the so-called FUD turns out to be fact 95% of the time anyway.
is it Madarchod SUBHUMAN TERRORIST jew/illuminati/rothschild/knight templar/freemeson??? we'll see you http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:11:12 PM

The motivation and credibility of the newbies coming here to just FUD is so absurdly ridiculous that only the stupidity of those who engage them matches their levels of blunt stupidity.
SamSpark

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 06:12:55 PM

The motivation and credibility of the newbies coming here to just FUD is so absurdly ridiculous that only the stupidity of those who engage them matches their levels of blunt stupidity.
Madarchod barabbas SUBHUMAN TERRORIST jew/illuminati/rothschild/knight templar/freemeson we'll see you

http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm
PnD team

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:15:47 PM

Ill leave but just to let u know this coin is done only 1 guy with 20 btc in buys trust me.
nomnom_btc

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:20:26 PM

You are so observant !!  YES I AGREE WITH YOU   Shocked

http://media.giphy.com/media/z6JCTlMfNA9OM/giphy.gif
Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 06:35:16 PM

http://boards.420chan.org/1701/src/1430428234814.gif

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:44:14 PM

Name one coin that is cpu only that is doing anything right now.

Magi coin! Grin

You serious  Wink

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:51:54 PM

I forgot to buy yesterday at 9k, now is 13k, tomorrow 18?
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 06:59:08 PM

In general we don't differ much, except that, for once, I am going to give the dev the benefit of the doubt. I don't believe he launched this knowing that GPUs will find a workaround and therefore with one by his side. I believe he just jumped the gun and launched when the thing wasn't even remotely ready.

I also disagree with your fear regarding current distribution -no one has amassed huge amounts of coins-. Yes I know this is not possible to know for certain but if someone would have, either he has enormous faith in this project and hasn't dumped any -which makes no sense in and of itself and which would make the accumulation actually beneficial- or plan on staking for a long, long time still. Either way, preserving the natural rise in the price we are witnessing.

You might be right about the GPU miner.  Even if you are, it is highly indicative of incompetence.  Looking at the blockchain, no one mining from block 1 would even need a GPU miner to amass most of the coins.

The first 400 blocks were mined in under 2 hours, 200k coins.  First 100 blocks mined in under 5 minutes.  At about 4 hours on the dot after launch around block 535, the initial instamined POW blocks started staking and removing LOTS of POW blocks.

I got in even later and like I said, mined one single 500 coin POW block, thats it.  Consistent 24/7 staking got me up to 1930 coins or so by the time the 5 coin rewards kicked in.  Nearly quadrupled in that short amount of time.  Look at the block explorer and play around with the numbers.  The dev could have EASILY amassed 25% of the total current supply just by instamining from block 1 on a single CPU and staking.  The only way he couldn't have is if he didn't mine or stake from the start.  Why wouldn't he, and why would he give such a large gift to a random lucky miner if he is concerned with poor distribution?

If he used multiple CPUs and bought as many dumps as he could on smaller exchanges before pumping on bittrex, I have no doubt he is controlling well over 50% (conservatively estimated) of the total supply.

This is all speculation and I have no proof of course, but there is a difference between giving the benefit of the doubt and putting on blinders.  Look through the blockchain, check the time stamps, factor in how quickly my coins multiplied.  When you add it all up, what other conclusion can you come to than that the dev is controlling an ungodly amount of the total coins?
arloseb

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:03:48 PM

In general we don't differ much, except that, for once, I am going to give the dev the benefit of the doubt. I don't believe he launched this knowing that GPUs will find a workaround and therefore with one by his side. I believe he just jumped the gun and launched when the thing wasn't even remotely ready.

I also disagree with your fear regarding current distribution -no one has amassed huge amounts of coins-. Yes I know this is not possible to know for certain but if someone would have, either he has enormous faith in this project and hasn't dumped any -which makes no sense in and of itself and which would make the accumulation actually beneficial- or plan on staking for a long, long time still. Either way, preserving the natural rise in the price we are witnessing.

You might be right about the GPU miner.  Even if you are, it is highly indicative of incompetence.  Looking at the blockchain, no one mining from block 1 would even need a GPU miner to amass most of the coins.

The first 400 blocks were mined in under 2 hours, 200k coins.  First 100 blocks mined in under 5 minutes.  At about 4 hours on the dot after launch around block 535, the initial instamined POW blocks started staking and removing LOTS of POW blocks.

I got in even later and like I said, mined one single 500 coin POW block, thats it.  Consistent 24/7 staking got me up to 1930 coins or so by the time the 5 coin rewards kicked in.  Nearly quadrupled in that short amount of time.  Look at the block explorer and play around with the numbers.  The dev could have EASILY amassed 25% of the total current supply just by instamining from block 1 on a single CPU and staking.  The only way he couldn't have is if he didn't mine or stake from the start.  Why wouldn't he, and why would he give such a large gift to a random lucky miner if he is concerned with poor distribution?

If he used multiple CPUs and bought as many dumps as he could on smaller exchanges before pumping on bittrex, I have no doubt he is controlling well over 50% (conservatively estimated) of the total supply.

This is all speculation and I have no proof of course, but there is a difference between giving the benefit of the doubt and putting on blinders.  Look through the blockchain, check the time stamps, factor in how quickly my coins multiplied.  When you add it all up, what other conclusion can you come to than that the dev is controlling an ungodly amount of the total coins?

Ok, but which is the problem?
Join train or not. And trade carefully.

If dev got half supply,good for him.
How do you think dev should profit with a coin?
Tell me please.....

We are trader,so we don't work on the coin as dev do,we just buy,sell,hype etc.

Dev need some btc for his work.

Or not? So, if dev have half supply,maybe the coin could die tomorrow,maybe he will sell slowly day by day,maybe he believe the coin and continue to work hard.

I don't see any problems here.
tromp
Legendary

Activity: 978
Merit: 1080

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:11:47 PM

This is all speculation and I have no proof of course, but there is a difference between giving the benefit of the doubt and putting on blinders.

It doesn't matter whether he did or not.

All that matters is that it was possible to do so.
Any coin that allows for insta-mining should be strongly frowned upon.

There is little excuse, in particular for a new PoW,
for not having an insta-mining-proof distribution schedule,
where it takes at least a week for rewards to climb to non-negligible levels.
Preferably, rewards should not peak until a month from launch.

I realize that very few coins do things this way, but I think that just goes to show
how few coin developers truly care about fair distribution.

And if you think a developer is fairly entitled to a share of coins, then there are
simple ways to limit it to a reasonable 1% or less.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:14:26 PM

Still holding my 7700 coins Smiley Great work dev!
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 07:21:02 PM

Hey guys...don't panic sell only for FUD!
Take a look at all this volume and at top wallet Wink

One of few interesting coins of last months...I'm holding all my 10k!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
arloseb

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:22:31 PM

It depends on next move.
Ok,coin is out.

Now? Roadmap? Which is next goal?

Jus talking guys...
AxiomCryptocurrency (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:25:16 PM

Wow, we leave for a bit to get some work done and suddenly we control 50% of supply? You are out of your mind. We put the miner right in the wallet, no pool configurations necessary and many people including yourselves mined and at a significant profit, the coin was traded on multiple exchanges for a few days below 2k satoshi. Give it a rest and let us get our work done without coming back here only to see you guys throwing speculative mud at it. If you can't prove it, it's FUD. There were so many miners joining the network that it overwhelmed our nodes.. This coin was designed from the start for fairness, and we will continue doing what we must to keep it that way. Just wait until you see this Algorithm we're working on.. you thought the first one was good.. Game over GPU miners.. Game Over.

Axiom Team
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:25:50 PM

Good points. And deductions. In the bigger picture though, even if you are right -and you could very well be- it could be beneficial for the project IF )again those pesky big IFs) the developers (I have been informed it's a team of three) really do believe in this project. That would mean they don't want to sell immediately and run away to the next project. They have already something very, very nice HERE. So that big amount of coins, and growing, would theoretically be in the best hands possible for they would use to dedicate themselves entirely or mainly to the coin, while slowly selling what they stake, and work as hard as they can to bring value to the project all along. Again, the conditional being the key thing, all of that could very well be positive... the alternative to that being P&D groups that would inevitably leave the believers with big bags and the project destroyed.

Key point is that IF (again!) we give the dev team the benefit of the doubt, and IF (again!) the project is legitimate, everyone can benefit: These three months will double the amount of coins to anyone staking with something like 25k coins, which is not a lot of money, a couple BTC or so. That's 100% right there with probably another 100% in the next "rich" phase immediately after the 5 coins-block one is surpassed. Still, the whole enchilada remains: Around 10 million max coins ever in circulation. It is a well calculated risk, well worth the potential failure in my opinion.

Now, while the devs do their jobs, hopefully in a hurry -but well, not like the launch-, and get that website on, that whitepaper out and that timeline posted, it is time for the believers and even the traders, to do their part and find answers to the long term questions: What is the real life use cases that can be brought to AXIOM? There are many potentially. I for one have one that could be very nice up my sleeve, I just need a bit more confidence in the dev team -and cannot have it unless they identify themselves to me-, but there are others waiting to happen. If (biggest IF of them all) the community do its part, this could be explosive and bring a lot, A LOT of nice Christmas presents for those believers.
Anonyme

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:26:09 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 07:43:52 PM by Anonyme

I see Dumper  create self buy and sell order for cheap coin  Grin
mokahless

Activity: 471
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:29:25 PM

anyway if they can implement an I/O task into the hashing process it will be very hard to gain an advantage for gpu ... u still have all that lag created by the disk.. this is a problem i have ran into on another project..

How would one prevent me from simply creating a virtual disk in RAM for the I/O tasks?

AxiomCryptocurrency (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:33:00 PM

Also, anyone currently using a CPU. Use this it's up to 120% increase in hash.

https://github.com/nicehash/cpuminer-multi/releases
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 07:36:27 PM

You might be right about the GPU miner.  Even if you are, it is highly indicative of incompetence.  Looking at the blockchain, no one mining from block 1 would even need a GPU miner to amass most of the coins.

The first 400 blocks were mined in under 2 hours, 200k coins.  First 100 blocks mined in under 5 minutes.  At about 4 hours on the dot after launch around block 535, the initial instamined POW blocks started staking and removing LOTS of POW blocks.

I got in even later and like I said, mined one single 500 coin POW block, thats it.  Consistent 24/7 staking got me up to 1930 coins or so by the time the 5 coin rewards kicked in.  Nearly quadrupled in that short amount of time.  Look at the block explorer and play around with the numbers.  The dev could have EASILY amassed 25% of the total current supply just by instamining from block 1 on a single CPU and staking.  The only way he couldn't have is if he didn't mine or stake from the start.  Why wouldn't he, and why would he give such a large gift to a random lucky miner if he is concerned with poor distribution?

This is all speculation and I have no proof of course, but there is a difference between giving the benefit of the doubt and putting on blinders.  Look through the blockchain, check the time stamps, factor in how quickly my coins multiplied.  When you add it all up, what other conclusion can you come to than that the dev is controlling an ungodly amount of the total coins?

Good points. And deductions. In the bigger picture though, even if you are right -and you could very well be- it could be beneficial for the project IF )again those pesky big IFs) the developers (I have been informed it's a team of three) really do believe in this project. That would mean they don't want to sell immediately and run away to the next project.
Just those 2 lines should be a big red flag for anyone with a brain...  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: